Friday, January 23, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 34 Brothers dueling each other part 1 Fusions vs Family!


Yep.This is the final episode of Season 1.You thought it would be long but we have 2 duels.One duel with Danny vs Kurt and then Syrus vs Zane.Nope Bob dueling because he is really drained from his duels with the Dark Ruler and Professor Banner.

Bob P.O.V
It was finals weeks here at Duel Academy and while most students were doing their finals, I was sitting in the nurse office.I couldn't duel until my Spirit energy recovered since I use the Spirit King and Devil King's power in my duel against the Dark Ruler who is in the Shadow Realm being tortured by the spirits of darkness thanks to Dark and X working with the Shadow Realm to make sure that the Dark Ruler pays for he has done to me and my friends.

When I was allowed to leave the office, I saw Chumley duel against Dr. Crowler for a position at Industrial Illusions thanks to me sending Pegasus some of Chumley's art.Thanks to my help, Chumley defeated the mad professor and even if he lost the duel, he was going to Industrial Illusions thanks to Pegasus.It was sad to see the Koala duelist but he will always be remember by me and the others forever due to his amazing chill cheese sandwiches.

I stood outside of Chancellor Sheppard's office because I was called there after I finished all of my finals in record time.I knocked on the door as Sheppard said,"You may come in Robert.".I then opened the door to see the Chancellor with a huge smile on his face."Did I do something wrong Chancellor?" I said."No my boy. I came here to give you a gift. According to Kaiba, Pegasus, Joey, and Yugi. You are ready to control the Sacred Beasts." said Chancellor.

He then held the box contain the beasts and I said,"Are you sure about this Chancellor? I mean they have the power to drain the power of Duel Monster Spirits."."Don't worry so much Bob. I will make sure that they don't do that." said Yubel.She stood there along with Utopia and Chancellor Sheppard said,"This isn't the last of your rewards for saving the world from the Dark Ruler."."There are more?" I said."You sound like a spoiled child sometimes." said Yubel."You get used to it Yubel. Trust me." said Utopia.

The Chancellor then handed me three more boxes similar to ones holding the Sacred Beasts."So what are these Chancellor?" I said.I then opened them at the same time and I said,"The Egyptian Gods, the Wicked Gods, and the Legendary Dragons! Where did you get them Chancellor Sheppard?"."Your father gave the Egyptian Gods to me along with the others. Pegasus thought they would be helpful in your duels." said Sheppard.

I then placed the four boxes in my arms as Utopia said,"Thank you for the gifts Chancellor Sheppard."."You are very welcome. Make us proud Bob." said Sheppard.I then walked out of the room and I added the twelve cards to my deck.I then saw twelve male students standing there."Hey guys. What's up?" I said."We all challenge you to a duel." said a Ra Yellow."Um why? I kinda want a reason to be dueling all of you." I said.I had a good guess but I want to see if I am right.

A Slifer Red then said,"You are going to become the next King of Duel Academy since Zane is leaving us."."Also you stole the Queen of Duel Academy's heart!" said a Obelisk Blue.I then said,"Okay then. I challenge all of you at once. I mean I can handled you all.".The 12 activate their duel disk and I said,"Time to test out my new cards! Lets get my game on!".

Alexis P.O.V
I was standing at the lighthouse with Zane.Tomorrow was his last day here at Duel Academy and he was like a second brother to me."Alexis. Are you going to miss me?" said Zane."Of course I will Zane. I mean you were like a second brother to me. I mean you and Atticus are polar opposites but you treated me nicely after Atticus went missing." I said."I see. You are going to be really happy with Bob. I mean he is a king Alexis and you are his queen." said Zane.

I smiled as I saw an hologram of The Creator God of Light Horakhty and Armityle the Chaos Phantom."Bob must be dueling people wanted his recent title as the King of Duel Academy plus you being his boyfriend." said Zane."I thought our fanclubs were gone." I said."Nope. You can't get rid of your fans easily. So do you know where the Slifer Red dorm is?" said Zane."Why?" I said.

Zane then said,"I need to see my little brother. Me and Bob got the highest grades on our finals in our school. I am off to go pick my opponent."."You picked Bob?" I said."No. I know that Bob, Kurt, and Danny will honor our school proudly but I wanted to pick the student who improved the most this year and I pick Syrus." said Zane."Okay. Lets go Zane." I said.We walked toward the Slifer Red dorm to get Syrus ready for his duel.

Syrus P.O.V
I was walking with Danny and Bob.We were just at the Hot Spring in the Obelisk Blue Boys dorm.Since Bob is an Obelisk Blue plus he is the king of Duel Academy, me and Danny got in for free."So you have the Egyptian God cards in your deck now Bob? I am so jealous!" said Danny."Yeah. It is awesome. I won't be using in duels against my friends of course. I mean it is like bring a gun to a knife fight. It is just unfair." said Bob."So Bob? I heard about you getting the same grade as my brother." I said.

Danny said,"Yeah. Bob is one smart guy. I just got enough to pass the test. I mean I had Sam helping me with some study. She is so cool you guys."."Does someone have a crush?" said Bob.The two bickered as I opened the door to Danny's room.I then saw Alexis and Zane in his room and I said,"Zane and Lex?! What are you two doing here?"."So you picked Syrus Zane. You are thinking the same thing as me aren't you?" said Bob.

Danny was lost as Alexis said,"Zane picked Sy because he improved a lot this year. I mean he is a Ra Yellow unlike a certain someone I know."."Hey!" said Danny."You want to duel me bro?" I said."Yes I do Syrus. You improved a lot this year as a duelist. I am very proud of you Syrus. Danny, you are going to be dueling Kurt tomorrow. He told me to tell you that." said Zane."Sweet!" said Danny.

He then made all of us leave and Zane said,"I am off to the Obelisk Blue Dorm. Good luck Syrus. You'll need it against the Kaiser.".He walked off as Alexis said,"Are you ready Syrus? I mean Zane isn't going easy on you."."Yeah. I will need to bring the power of the spellcasters tomorrow." I said."We better get going too Sy. Good luck my apprentice." said Bob."Yeah you too Shadow." I said.

Bob then fell over as Alexis said,"Where did you learn that name Syrus?"."From Danny. That was your mercenary name right?" I said."Yeah. I tried to forget that chapter of my life. It can't escape me though." said Bob."Later guys!" I said.I ran off ready to duel Zane.I am going to show everyone the power of Syrus Truesdale.

Narrator P.O.V
The Obelisk Blue Duel Arena was picked to see the duels between brothers.Bob sat with Alexis, Stella, and the rest of the group.Bastion said,"I wonder why Zane picked Bob in the first place."."Yeah. It makes no sense. I mean I thought he would pick Bob or Alexis. I mean they are the king and queen of Duel Academy." said Miranda."True but Syrus was one of the best freshman." said Taylor."I heard about those duels. Those are some action packed duels." said Atticus.

Chazz then said,"The Chazz should be dueling the Kaiser not the pipsqueak."."Hey Bob. Can one of your monster hit Chazz for us? I think we are tired of hitting the Chazz." said Stella."Yeah." said Sam.Alexis said,"I was thinking Utopia or Armageddon myself.".Then Rias hit the Chazz as she said,"That was being annoying Urchin Hair."."Thanks Rias. Guys. This duels are starting." said Bob.

Crowler came to the field and he said,"We have two amazing duels for you all here folks. We have first the prince of Obelisk Blue Kurt Raymond! He is a duelist who duels with passion and his deck has a family bond! He is also dating Stella Polar, the princess of Obelisk Blue and the Space duelist!".Kurt stood there and he said,"It is an honor dueling in the final duel of the year against my little brother. He won't be making this duel easy for me.".

"Now let me introduce you to his opponent! The Harem King Danny Raymond! He may be a Slifer Red slacker but his dueling skills are just as good as his brother. He use the Elemental Hero, Evil Heroes, and Elemental Villains!" said Crowler.Then Danny came in and he said,"Time to win!"."You haven't beaten me before this duel but that when we were children. Time have change!" said Kurt.He activated his duel disk and Danny said,"Okay then!".He then activated his duel disk and they said,"Time to duel!".Crowler then said,"This duels are both 8000 life points.".

Kurt won the coin toss and he said,"I draw!".He looked at his hand and he said,"Time to bring out a classic couple! I summon Lord Art in attack mode!".He stood there and he said,"You better be ready Danny. We aren't going easy on you."."I know that. You better bring it as well." said Danny.Kurt then said,"I now activate his special effect! Lets go Lady Ann!".She stood there as Danny said,"Shoot. Bringing out your best cards on your first turn. I am proud of you man.".Kurt then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Your turn!".

Danny drew a card and he said,"Perfect. I summon Evil Hero Inferno!".Then a evil version of Elemental Hero Burstinatrix stood there.She looked ready to roast the two monster in front of her."I now play the spell Evil Signal! This card is very different from Hero Signal due to it being a spell and also I can bring out Evil Hero Hurricane from my deck!" said Danny.Then an evil version of Elemental Hero Avian and he looked ready to fight.

Evil Hero Inferno.Attribute Fire.LV 3.ATK 1600 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She can burn men and woman up really fast before you can say that you are sorry for pissing her off.She is very picky about her men as well.She can destroy an ocean with her power over fire.For every Evil Hero, Elemental Hero, or Elemental Villains on your field include her, you can deal 500 points of damage for each one at the end of your turn.
Evil Signal.Spell.Normal.This card lets you summon an Evil Hero or Elemental Villain to the field.
Evil Hero Whirlwind.Attribute Wind.LV 3.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.The evil version of Elemental Hero Avian.He does evil crimes with his wings of destruction.For every Elemental Hero, Evil Hero, and Elemental Villains include him, you can draw a card.

Kurt said,"Where are the Elemental Heroes Danny? Or have you gone all evil on me?"."Nope. We asked him to do this. Don't blame him Kurt old boy." said Whirlwind."Right." said Inferno."Thanks you two! I now activate the spell Changing Sides! This spell allows me to special summon Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix!" said Danny.The two heroes stood there and then Danny said,"I now activate Whirlwind's special effect! I can now draw 4 cards since I have 4 monsters on my field!".

Changing Sides.Spell.Normal.This spell allows you to special summon an Elemental Hero from your deck for every Evil Hero and Elemental Villain on your field.

Danny drew 4 cards and he said,"I now play the field spell! Fusion Dimension!".Then the field changed into the dimension where fusion was born and Danny said,"This spell allows me to fuse my monster without using any Fusion cards and I can keep fusing! I now fuse Elemental Hero Avian with Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman!".Then the famous hero stood there and Danny said,"I now fuse once again! I now fuse Evil Hero Whirlwind and Evil Hero Inferno to summon Evil Hero Eternal Darkness!".

Fusion Dimension.Spell.Field.This dimension is where fusion was born many years.You can fuse as many times as you want during your turn.This card also gives your monsters an extra 1000 ATK points.
Evil Hero Eternal Darkness.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Fusion.Effect.Two evil heroes.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.She is the gentle darkness reincarnated.She can destroy any sources that can cause her destruction especially the Light of Darkness.She can bring a fusion monster from your Fusion deck to join the field.

Then a girl made out of darkness stood there and Danny said,"I now activate her special effect. She allows me to bring Elemental Hero Electrum from my deck!".He stood there and Danny said,"I now attack with Flame Wingman! Show him your Infernal Rage!".He rushed toward Lord Art and Art said,"Now!"."Right! I activate my facedown card! Negate Attack!" said Kurt.The attack was stopped as Danny said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Good job Kurt!".

Bastion then looked at the field."Wow. This duel is so intense. I mean they are dueling with some much passion." said Bastion."Yeah. I mean he just summon three fusions monster on his first turn." said Sam."So the score is that Danny has Elemental Hero Electrum, Evil Hero Eternal Darkness, and Elemental Hero Flame Wingman plus Fusion Dimension and two facedown on his field and four cards in his hand." said Taylor.

"Right. Kurt has Lord Art and Lady Ann on his field, 3 cards in his hand, and a facedown on his field." said Miranda."And it his turn. Lets see if the duel changes." said Stella.Kurt drew a card and he said,"I play my facedown card! Heroic Entrance! This lets me bring Legendary Ape from my hand!".The ape stood there and he said,"Hey guys!".He then added four cards from his hand as Kurt said,"I now summon Ninja Hiro! Lets go!".

The ninja stood there and he said,"Time for a battle Danny!"."Right!" said Danny."I now activate his special effect bring Ninja Karin to the field!" said Kurt.She stood there and Kurt said,"I activate the spell Double Date! You know what this card does!".He added two cards to his hand and he said,"I now use your field spell to bring out Cowgirl Ninja by fusing Lady Ann and Ninja Karin!".The girl then combined to make the powerful monster and Kurt said,"I now activate her special effect to bring out Tony from my deck!".

He stood there and he said,"You ready Art?"."Heck yeah. I mean if Danny wants a fusion battle! You got one!" said Art."I now fuse Tony and Lord Art to bring out Lee!" said Kurt.He stood there and Lee said,"Kurt should use Lee's effect!"."Right! I now activate his special effect to bring Mike Smith to the field!" said Kurt.The rocker stood there and he played a quick tune."I now introduce you all to a new monster. I now fuse Ninja Hiro and Mike Smith to summon Musician Ninja!" said Kurt.

Musician Ninja.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2600.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Mike Smith + Ninja Hiro.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.A ninja who loves music.He is super silent when he is out spying but during the day, he is playing a pretty sweet tune.For every monster on the field include Musician Ninja, you gain 500 life points for each one.

Then a ninja appeared.He was wearing a normal ninja outfit but he had a guitar on his back."I see that you are bringing out him Kurt. Color me impressed." said Danny."Yeah. I now activate his special effect. For every monster on the field, I gain 500 life points for each one." said Kurt.Danny then said,"Lets see. I have Elemental Hero Electrum, Elemental Hero Flame Wingman, and Evil Hero Eternal Darkness on my field. You have Legendary Ape, Musician Ninja, Cowgirl Ninja, and Lee. You gain 3500 life points!".

Kurt gained more power and he said,"I now play the Equip spell Support! This card gives Lee an extra 2100 ATK points!".The monster gained more powers as Kurt said,"Attack Elemental Hero Flame Wingman! Dragon Blast!".The attack went toward the hero as Danny said,"I activate my facedown! De-Fusion!".The two monster went back to normal and then the attack missed."You just made it easy for me to attack you with Musician Ninja and Cowgirl Ninja! Show those heroes your song of fire and bullet shot." said Kurt.

The two went toward them as Trix and Avery and Electrum said,"Do it Danny!"."Okay. I play my facedown! Villains Unite! By offering up Elemental Hero Avian, Elemental Hero Electrum, and Elemental Hero Burstinatirix, I can stop your attack! Sorry Avery and Erik and Trix!" said Danny.The three were gone as Kurt's battle phase was over.Danny drew a card."I end my turn with 3 facedowns your move Danny." said Kurt.

Villains Unite.Trap.Normal.By offering up 3 Elemental Heroes or Evil Heroes from your field, you can end a opponents battle phase and you can draw a card.

Alexis said,"They may not be inflict damage to each other but this duel is so interesting."."Yeah but the Chazz would have defeat either of them with the power of the Chazz." said Chazz.Everyone then sighed as Danny drew a card.He then grabbed his arm and he said,"Since I have a Evil Hero on my field, I can special summon Evil Hero Acid Golem!".Then a monster stood there.He was very huge and he was literally made out of Acid."I can now draw a card but he can't attack this turn!" said Danny.

Evil Hero Acid Golem.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A golem made out of combing acid, a rock monster, and evil.He joined the Evil Hero to fight for evil.You can special summon him from your hand if you have an Evil Hero or a fiend monster on your field.You can draw a card but you can't attack with him the turn that you use his effect.

Danny then drew the card and he said,"Yes! I now play the spell Monster Reincarnation! By sending a monster to my grave, I can bring back Evil Hero Inferno!".He added the card back to his hand and he said,"I now summon Evil Hero Detective!".Then a very evil looking detective stood there and Danny said,"Using my monster's special effect, I can now bring out Elemental Hero Stratos from my grave and Evil Hero Malicious Edge!".The two stood there along with the golem, detective, and darkness.

Evil Hero Detective.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.A detective who looks for the good guys and then he kills them.He can bring a monster back from your grave and one from your deck.

Danny then said,"I now activate Elemental Hero Stratos's second effect! I now destroy Support and your three facedowns!".The card was gone as Kurt said,"You won this Danny. Show them the power of the Harem King!"."Right! I now play the spell Evil Void! This destroy all of your monsters!" said Danny.The monsters were gone on Kurt's field as Danny said,"Lets go! Elemental Hero Stratos will start us off! Turbine blast!".

Evil Void.Spell.Normal.This spell destroy all of your opponent's monster currently on their field.

Kurt then lost 2800 life points as Danny said,"I now attack with my detective! Slash!".He then slashed him with a secret sword and he lost 2600 life points.Danny then said,"Darkness Blast!".Kurt then lost more as Danny said,"Finish this epic duel! Needle Burst!".The attack knocked Kurt out of life points and Danny said,"And that is game!".

The two shook hands as Kurt said,"You have gotten better Danny. I guess you were really prepare. Can you tell me the truth? Did you actually have an Elemental Villains in your deck?"."Nope. I only bring out those monster when the duelist hurts my family." said Danny.The two walked off as Crowler said,"Lets go to the battle between Syrus and Zane!".

Next time,
Syrus and Zane duel.Also some plans for the summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment