Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 15 The 8 best freshman duel it out part 2 Heroes, Family, Syncho, XYZ, and Space!


Weird title but what do you expect.A title to make sense.You speak nonsense coming from me.It is going to be Narrator P.O.V most of the time.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob sat next to Alexis, Bastion, and Syrus."So you are the King of Games Bob? Why didn't you tell us your friends?" said Syrus."Yes. I mean you couldn't trust us." said Bastion.Bob then said,"To keep you safe and also I wanted to tell you when I am ready. I already took Alexis because we are close."."Yeah." said Alexis."So I may not be good with emotions like you females, why aren't you and Robert dating?" said Bastion.The two face went red as Syrus said,"Don't rush them Bastion. Oh look guys Crowler is ready.".

Crowler stood in front of Danny and Miranda and he said,"Today we have Miranda Cunningham of Ra Yellow vs some kid from Slifer Red."."The name is the Harem King Danny Raymond. You are going down Miranda." said Danny."Yeah. I will defeat you no matter what. I am dueling for Ra Yellow along with Syrus and Bastion." said Miranda."You are going down for my boys in Slifer Red!" said Danny.Slifer Red cheered as Crowler said,"Begin the duel!".The two turned on their duel desk and they said,"Duel!".

Miranda drew her starting hand and she said,"You can go first Danny.".He drew a card and he said,"Perfect. Lets start things off with Elemental Hero Ocean in attack mode!".Then a water like hero with a weird looking trident standing there and Danny said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".Two cards appeared as Miranda drew her card.She then said,"I play the spell Double Summon and I summon Speed Warrior and Goblindbergh!".

Then the warrior stood there with a Gobin in a plane and Miranda said,"I activate his special effect allowing me to special summon a level 4 or lower monster from my hand. I now summon Regulus in attack mode!".Then a lion stood there and Miranda said,"I now attack your hero with Regulus!".The lion rushed toward the hero as Danny said,"I activate my facedown Hero Barrier!".The barrier then blocked the lion as the gobin switched into defense mode."I now end my turn with a facedown card. You are up Danny." said Miranda.

Danny drew a card and he said,"I play the spell card E-Emergency Call! This allows me to bring out of my heroes from my deck to my hand!".He then drew a card and he said,"I now summon Elemental Hero Woodsman in attack mode!".The earth hero stood there and then Danny said,"I now play Polymerization to fuse my heroes together to summon Elemental Hero Terra Firma in attack mode!".Then the hero stood there and he was ready to destroy her.

"Attack her Speed Warrior!" said Danny.He rushed toward him and then Miranda said,"I activate my facedown Threatening Roar!".The attack was stopped as Danny said,"I end my turn with a facedown. You are up.".Miranda drew a card and she said,"I play the spell card Pot of Greed!".She then drew 2 cards as she said,"I now summon Junk Synchron in attack mode!".The robot stood there and Miranda said,"I now Synchro Summon Junk Synchron and Goblindbergh to summon Nitro Warrior in attack mode!".

Then a monster stood there and Miranda said,"I play the spell Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroy your facedown!".The card De-Fusion was destroy as Nitro Warrior gained 1000 ATK points and she said,"Attack! Dynamite Crush!".The hero was destroy as Danny lose 1300 life points and Danny said,"I now play my other facedown! Hero Signal! This allows me to bring Elemental Hero Clayman here in defense mode!".The clay hero stood there as Miranda said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Danny then drew a card and he said,"I play Card of Sanctity!".He then drew 5 cards as Miranda drew 6 cards."Thanks Danny." said Miranda."You are welcome but I am winning this duel! I play the Field Spell card Hero Dimension!" said Danny."Hero Dimension?" said the crowd and Miranda.Then the duel changed into a dimension and Miranda saw Elemental Hero Ocean, Woodsman, and Terra Firma in the sky."This card allows me to bring back a Elemental Heroes from my grave to my field! So I pick Elemental Hero Ocean! This spell also counts as a normal summon by the way." said Danny.

Hero Dimension.Spell.Field.The Dimension of Heroes.This Dimension is filled with heroes big and small.Once per turn, you can bring an Elemental Hero from your grave to your field.This counts as a normal summon.All Elemental Hero gain 500 ATK points when in this dimension.

The ocean hero stood there 500 points stronger and Danny put Elemental Hero Woodsman into his hand."I now play the spell Double Summon Elemental Hero Heat and Elemental Hero Sorceress in attack mode!" said Danny.The fiery male hero stood there along with a Sorceress.She had a magical wand with Fire, Dark, Water, Earth, Light, and Wind inside it.She was also very pretty and Danny said,"Thanks to Elemental Hero Sorceress, I can now draw 3 cards from my deck! Ain't she pretty folks?!".

Elemental Hero Sorceress.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.A sorceress once focusing her magical training on the Elements around her.She then became an Elemental Hero and she joined her fellow Elemental Heroes.You can draw a card for every Elemental Hero on the field include herself.

Danny then drew 3 cards as Danny said,"I now play two Quick Summon. My boy Bob used this little number a lot and I summon Elemental Hero Lady Heat and Elemental Hero Stratos!".The fiery heroine stood there with a hero with mechanical wings and then Danny said,"I now bring an Elemental Hero from my deck to my hand.".He then added a card to his hand and he said,"I now play Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Ocean with Elemental Hero Stratos to summon Elemental Hero Great Tornado!".

Then a hero stood there and he weakened all of Miranda's monster."I now play the spell Mystical Space Typhoon!" said Danny.Miranda's facedown was gone as Danny said,"I attack with Great Tornado! Destroy Nitro Warrior!".Miranda then lost 1900 life points as Danny said,"I now attack with Lacey! Destroy Speed Warrior!".She then fired a ball causing Miranda to lose 900 life points."I now attack Regulus with Elemental Hero Sorceress!" said Danny.

She then lost 400 more life points and Danny said,"I play the spell De-Fusion!".The two heroes stood there as Danny said,"I now end my turn with Lacey's effect! You take 800 points of damage!".She then lost all of her life points and Danny said,"And that is game.".He walked off as Miranda walked off the stage."Wow. Danny is actually a good duelist." said Bastion."Who knew?" said Syrus.

"I did guys. Danny may play the part of the Fool but he is an incredible duelist. I mean he almost defeat me but I pulled out my ace of my deck." said Bob."Do I know this ace of yours Bob?" said Alexis."Nope. i haven't used that card in a long time." said Bob.Then the four saw Miranda and she said,"Sorry Bastion and Sy. I mean Danny is so strong."."Yeah. Who knew?" said the two Ras."Bob did." said Alexis.Then Syrus and Alexis heard their names and they had to get ready.

Bob sat there with Bastion and Miranda along with Kurt and Stella walking to the field."So Bastion? Do you know anything about Stella?" said Miranda.Bastion said,"I got nothing Miranda. Bob?!"."I hear she used some monster which are rare and her deck is exclusive to her. I heard that they are called the Space Monsters." said Bob."Cool." said the two Ras.

Kurt shuffled his deck as he said,"You ready to throw down Stella?"."Yes. I hope you can bring enough change to my Space monster." said Stella.The two turned on the duel disk and they drew their starting hands."Duel!" said the two."You can go first Kurt." said Stella.He drew a card and he said,"Thanks Stella. I summon Mike Smith in attack mode! He is ready to rock and roll!".Then a black suited rocker stood there.He had Green Hair and Lavender Eyes.He had a red guitar with a dragon.He then played a tune and then he said,"Lets do this Mikey!".

Mike Smith.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.He is an rocker who loves to rock and roll people.He would entertain a crowd even if he wasn't payed, he loves music and he would play it for anyone who wants to hear his music.He can't be destroy by spells or traps.

Kurt then said,"Indeed. I end my turn with 2 facedowns. You are up Stella.".Stella drew a card and she said,"I play the Field Spell Space Planet!".Then a giant planet appeared with a dragon and hero.The dragon floated down along with the hero and then Stella said,"I summon Space Princess in attack mode.".Then a princess stood there and Stella said,"I can now use Space Planet to summon Space Swordswoman in attack mode!".A swordswoman stood there ready to fight.

Space Planet.Spell.Field.The home world of the Space monsters.You can special summon two Space Monster from your deck to join the battle to defend their planet.
Space Hero.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Fairy/Normal.He is the superhero of Space.He protects the universe from danger along with the Space Princess and his pet Space Dragon.
Space Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Fairy/Dragon/Normal.He is the pet dragon of Space Hero who helps his master save all of space from danger.
Space Princess.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Fairy/Effect.She is the princess of the Entire universe.She can use Space Planet's effect if it is on the field to summon another monster from your hand. 
Space Swordswoman.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1900 DEF 1100.Fairy/Effect.A woman who is the ultimate warrior of Space.She can attack your opponent directly and she can't be effect by trap cards.

Stella then said,"I activate her special effect. She can attack you directly! Big Bang Slash!".She then slashed Kurt who lost 1900 life points and she said,"I now attack you with Space Dragon! Hypernova Roar!".Then Kurt said,"I now play the spell Dummy!".Then the attack hit a dummy of Mike Smith and then Stella lost 1400 life points."I now attack with Space Hero!" said Stella.The hero then rushed toward Mike and Kurt said,"I play the trap card Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped as Stella said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".

Dummy.Spell.Normal.If one of your monsters is attacked by the enemy, they can place a dummy down and then your enemy takes half of the attacking monster's ATK points as damage.

"Kurt is screwed right?" said Miranda."Nope. Like Danny, they get stronger once they get close to 0 life points." said Bob.Kurt drew a card and he said,"I now summon Lord Art in attack mode which then allows me to summon Lady Ann!".The two western monster stood there and then Kurt said,"I now play the spell Let's bring out the Gang. This spell lets me special summon 2 monsters from my deck and I pick two of my main monsters Tony and Leo!"."Now. He is getting serious. Once he bring out Tony or Leo, you are screwed." said Bob."I see." said Bastion.

Let's bring out the Gang.Spell.Normal.You can now summon two monster from your deck.
Tony.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He comes from a future which really sucks and death is everywhere.He travels back to the past where the leader of the resistance is a High School Student in his first year.He is determined to help the leader get a girlfriend to save the future.He may find love himself.He can transform into his beast forms during your attack phase or when he is attacked.He gains 1500 ATK and DEF points.
Heart Turtle/Leo.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 900 DEF 2000.Reptile/Effect.He is a turtle who is always scared but he has a really big heart.He would do anything to protect his friends not matter what.He can destroy all of your opponent's monsters and facedowns by sending a card from your hand to the grave.  

Tony stood there with a blue turtle with an heart imprint on his shell."Man. Look at the crowd. I am loving this!" said Mike."Be serious Michael. We need to be focused." said Tony."Buzz kill." said Ann and Leo."He is right guys. I play the spell Polymerization to fuse Tony and Leo to summon Lee!" said Kurt.The two jumped into a portal as a monster flew out.He had green hair, scale skin, a black and green martial arts uniform, dragon wings, and he then breathed out fire.

Lee.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Dragon/Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lord Art + Tony.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.A human/dragon hybrid who believes in Martial Arts.He believes in the little guy and he tries to defend them no matter what.He speaks in the third person.He can bring a monster from your deck if you have a monster on your field.

"Wow. That is a strong monster." said Stella."That I am pretty lady." said Lee.Ann and Leo sighed as Mike said,"Lets rock!"."I now play Lee's special effect to bring out Jay!" said Kurt.He stood there and Kurt said,"I now use Leo's special effect. He destroy every monster on your field!".He then destroy the four monsters and facedown as Kurt said,"Attack!".Leo then rushed toward Stella who took 900 life points and then Kurt said,"Attack Mike and Ann!".The two then knocked out Stella's life points and Kurt said,"That is game!".

He walked over to Stella and he said,"Good duel Stella. I hope we can duel again."."Me too. Oh and beat your brother okay." said Stella."I will." said Kurt.The two walked off the stage and Crowler said,"Next matches are Alexis vs Syrus and Bob vs Bastion!".

Next Time,
Alexis vs Stella and Bob vs Bastion.Who will move on to be in the next round along with Kurt and Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment