Friday, January 2, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 8 A normal Winter Break for The Mercenary King part 1 Jinzo


Welcome to a Episode where Bob learns more about his powers over darkness and light. He is just like the male version of Dusk. If you don't know who that is. She is a superhero from Power's universe. I'm working a story for the team. I hope you like when it comes out sometimes this month but no promises. You may be wonder why Duel Academy has being coming out so far. I use a generator to random between Pokemon Tourney, Power, a new story that I am working on, this one, and the Guild. So you might expect a pattern from me for a while. Luck is not on my side when it comes to picking stories.

Bob P.O.V
I miss having school which is very weird to say coming from my life with the teacher who dress like someone from the Rocky Horror Picture Show. We're on Winter Break which means snow. It is nice because when I was working, I didn't have time for snow ball fights. Pretty much everyone went back for Winter Break include Alexis, Bastion, Jasmine, Mindy, and my entire fan club. I've been hanging out with Syrus more which is fun.

He reminds me of Drake who was shy but after Robin helped him come out his shell, he was fun to be around. Miranda was around too but she was busy with girl stuff. Her words not mine I was back at the Abandoned Dorm turning into a detective. I promise Alexis that I would try to find her brother for her back in Episode 5. I walked inside and Rias said,"So what are we looking for Bob?". She was floating by me and I said,"Some proof about Atticus.".

Rias said,"Atticus?". "His girlfriend's older brother." said Yubel. I saw her standing there with Moka due to those two always being together. "She is right. We did check the kitchen and I couldn't find a thing Bob. I tried." said Moka. "It is fine Moka. At least you tried." I said. "She isn't Bob's girlfriend Yubel. I am." said Rias. Her breasts pretty much took my arm and my face was red. "I think you are killing him Rias." said Yubel.


"No. He loves it right?" said Rias. "You're just like Kurumu Rias. He is mine." said Moka. The two fought over me and Yubel said,"I'm sensing some darkness. Are you? I mean I've been training you in your past powers Bob.". I nod as Yubel said,"I will make sure that these two idiots don't kill each other. You need to help Alexis. As you humans say, score major points for her."."Gotcha." I said. I followed the Darkness.

Despite popular belief, darkness is calm, warm, and inviting. I'm not being possessed by any demon of the sort. I saw a pretty much empty room and I said,"So where are you Darkness?". The room had some weird symbols which meant something about the Devil King, the Spirit King, or this Supreme King .The Supreme King is Jaden Yuki and Yubel served him until she meet me. I saw a magic circle in the middle of the room.

It started to glow red along with the symbols. My eyes felt like they were fire and I felt them glowing red. I  saw that I was in the past and I saw several Obelisk Blue students standing there. They were talking about something about getting stronger and then I saw him. He was wearing a robe and he seemed to be telling them about letting them gain ultimate power. I tried to say something but then I saw Atticus standing there.

He was wearing the Standard Obelisk Blue Uniform flowing out the costume's lower back. His brown hair is arranged sporadically in a fashion very similar to Alexis with a large portion trailing the upper part of the nape of his neck. I tried to grabbed him but my hand went through him. I saw him and the other Obelisk Blue getting dragged into evil darkness which is way different from my Darkness or the Supreme King;s darkness.

I saw the robed man looking in my direction and he said,"Good luck trying to find me out Mercenary King. I'm close to you than you think.". I felt my eyes going back to normal which meant that I went back to the present day. I saw that I was alone in the room laying on the floor and my phone went off like crazy. It was from Syrus and he wanted to hang out. I answer with this message,"I will be by the Slifer Dorm in an hour.".

I stood up and I thought,"Where are Yubel and the others?". I went looking for them and I saw Yubel standing there trying to stop Moka and Rias from killing each other and they were going at it. "Where have you been?" said Moka. "Yeah. You were gone for 30 minutes." said Rias. "I actually went back to the past. I saw Atticus." I said. "What else Bob?" said Yubel. "I tried to grab him but it failed real badly." I said.

I added,"My hand went through him and some guy wearing a robe man said that he knew me and he called me the Mercenary King. It was so weird.". Yubel touched my head and she read my mind. She said,"I see. Atticus is still alive.". "That is good right?" said the girls. "Yeah. I need to get going. Do you guys mind looking for something? I need you to find proof." I said. I ran off to the Obelisk Blue Dorm to get my deck and duel disk before heading to Slifer Red.

I stood outside of the Slifer Red Dorm and I knocked on the door. Miranda hugged me and said,"Hi Bob. Are you alright?". "Good. I thought you were busy with personal stuff." I said. "I'm finished it Bob. Me and Syrus have been waiting for you." said Miranda. She dragged me inside of the dorm. I saw Syrus and Professor Banner waiting for me in the dining hall. "Hello Mr. Yagami. It is good to see you before the year ends." said Banner.

"Yeah. So why did you call me down here Sy?" I said. He smiled as he said,"I've gotten way better at dueling Bob. I can win a good fifth of my duels.". "That is really good man." I said. Miranda said,"I challenge you to a duel Syrus.". "Okay Mitch. Bring it on." said Syrus. I then sat next to Banner and he said,"He has gotten better at dueling Bob. Thanks to you.". "I didn't mean to do this but I'm happy at this." I said.

The door slammed to the ground. A Obelisk Blue boy with glasses and long brown hair stood there and he said,"Professor Banner! I need you! We summoned Jinzo!". "Jinzo? You mean the monster used by Joey Wheeler?" said Syrus. "He is so cool." said Miranda. "Yes but it is the real deal." said the boy. "What do you mean by that?" I said. "This is Torrey. He was in my Para-Dueling Class. So what do you mean by summoning Jinzo? He is a card and nothing else Torrey." said Banner.

Torrey said,"But we summoned him professor! I mean he took Isaka and Mukoda's souls. He is going after me Professor! Please help us!". Syrus grabbed Torrey who then slapped him to the ground and he was shaking. Miranda helped him up as the lights went out. "Professor!" yelled Torrey. I heard someone say,"Come get me Mercenary King.". The lights turned back on and he was gone. I saw him being dragged off.

I ran after him as Syrus said,"We better go after him Professor!". "Right!" said Banner. I saw that I was in the Power Plant Station and I saw my friends. "Bob. Get out of there." said Miranda. She then looked worried about me but then I was trapped in an electrical barrier. "Your soul is so so great kid and it is tasty." said the voice. I saw Jinzo standing there. He looked like he wasn't really there and Syrus said,"You're real?". "Not yet. After I absorb their souls, I will be." said Jinzo.

I saw three boys tied up and I said,"Lets duel Jinzo. If you defeat me, I'll give you mine and you let them go.". "Deal. Your soul is so good kid. You have been in contact with Duel Spirits before. It is so good. I'm going to enjoy this duel." said Jinzo. "What is he talking about Bob?" said Miranda. "I've no idea. Maybe something from my past life?" I said. I was right but I wasn't going to show it due to me not wanting to say the least.

We then stood across from each other and Jinzo said,"I'll be going first kid.". "The name is Bob." I said. He drew a card and he said,"I summon the Malice Doll of Demise!". A even scarier chucky doll stood there and he wanted to chop me in half. "I end my turn by playing the spell Ectoplasmer! Every turn, we have to sacrifice a monster to inflict half of the monster damage to you. I now pick my doll to give you some damage." said Jinzo.

I felt like I just got slashed with an ax as my life points were down by 800 life points. I drew a card and I said,"I summon Twintail Red in attack mode!". She stood there and I said,"I now play the spell Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroy that Ectoplasmer!".The whirlwind destroy the card and I said,"My monsters are safe. I play the spell Quick Summon! This allows me to special summon a monster from my deck with 2000 or less attack points! I summon the one and only Princess Peach!".

Quick Summon. Spell. This spell allows you to special summon a monster from your deck with 2000 or less attack points.
Princess Peach. Attribute Earth. LV 6. ATK 2000 DEF 1800. Warrior/Effect. The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. She gets captured a lot by the King of Koopa Bowser.She is saved by Mario and his brother Luigi. Sometimes she has to fight off bad guys which is rare. She is known for her dainty and royal style to life but she can kick some major but. She can block one attack per turn using her massive army of Toads which doesn't sound scary until you hear their voices.

A blond princess stood there. She is the Smash Bros 4 Design by the way. Syrus said,"You've her as a card?". "Yeah. It is pretty sweet. Attack Jinzo for me." I said. The two girls slashed with a sword and a vegetable. You can guess who attack with what. He was only at 200 life points and I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Jinzo.". He drew a card and he said,"You think that you defeated me but I'm not easy to kill. I can bring back my Doll.".

The doll return back to the field as Jinzo said,"I play the spell Fiend World!". The power plant turned into something out of a nightmare. I saw the fiends were staring at me with eyes that were hungry to say the least. "This card allows me to summon level 5 and 6 monsters with ease. It also allows me to summon two monster once a turn. It also boost up all fiend monsters by 200 ATK points. I summon Emissary of Darkness and Jinzo!" said Jinzo.

Fiend World. Spell. Field. The world of Fiends. These fiends hate the Spirit King and Devil King with a burning passion. You can summon 2 monsters from your hand once a turn, fiends monster gain 200 ATK points, and you can summon level 5 and 6 monster without a sacrifice.

The grim reaper stood there along with Jinzo himself. He destroy my facedown on the left. He said to me,"You must have thought of using that trap card but it doesn't work on me.". "I know that Jinzo." I said. He said,"I play another Ectoplasmer. I attack your Twintail with Emissary of Darkness. I now that they have the same ATK. This is my plan.". I was confused at what he was doing as she blasted him and she was stabbed with his scythe.

He said,"You can now bring a level 3 or lower normal monster from your deck to your hand and we have to show each other our monster.". He  showed me his Thousand Eyed Idol and I show him my Sinister Serpent. "I now attack your princess with me. Cyber Energy Shock!" said Jinzo. She blocked it but then Jinzo said,"I now use the spell Rewind. This allows me to attack again.". She was destroy as I lost 600 life points.

Rewind. Spell. Normal. This card allows you to attack again.

Jinzo said,"Attack him Malice!". I lost 1800 life points and Jinzo said,"I end my turn with a facedown and Ectoplasmer will be taking my doll's soul!". I lost 900 more life points as Jinzo said,"You aren't going to last another turn. I mean you have nothing in your deck that can beat me.". "Yeah I do. I'll show you in this turn." I said. I drew a card and I said,"I activate my facedown! Heroic Entrance! as this allows me to special summon a level 7 or higher monster from my hand!".

I then said,"I summon Ranma Saotome!". A boy stood there. He had black hair which he had some in a pigtail. He was wearing a long-sleeved red shirt with black pants and slip on shoes .I said,"His shirt is style like Chinese fashion. I now use your field spell to summon Brook and Twintail Blue!". The Skeleton stood there with the blue haired girl. I said,"I use Brook's special effect to play the songs Brink's Sake and New World."

Heroic Entrance. Spell. Normal. You can special summon a level 7 or higher monster from your hand.
Ranma Saotome. Attribute Earth. LV 8. ATK 3000 DEF 2500. Warrior/Effect. A martial artist who study under the Saotome style of Anything Goes Martial Arts. He knows how to use several style of martial arts using a blend of Chinese and Japanese Technique. He later fell into the Spring of Drowned Girl at Jusenkyo which is in the Bayankala Mountain range (Bayan Har Shan), south of Mount Kensei, in Quinghai Province, China. When splashed with cold water, he turns into a Female version of himself. He can negate a monster effect by using this curse to your advantage.

I added,"Brink's Sake lets me bring a monster from my deck to the field so I pick the powerful Dante to come out and play!". He stood there smirking and ready to kill the machine. "New World lets my monsters gain 800 ATK points." I said. The four felt stronger as I said,"Sick him.". Dante fired his guns, Twintail Blue rushed toward him with her spear, Brook then slashed him with his Soul Sword, and Ranma kicked him.

"That is Game Jinzo!" I said. The vengeful spirit was gone as Syrus said,"That was so awesome Bob and you destroy him with ease.". "Thanks Sy. So Professor? What about them?" I said. He walked over to them and he said,"They're fine Bob and they are going to be okay.". "That is good. I was worried about you Bob. I thought you were going to lose." said Miranda. "I'll be fine Mitch. I tell you that." I said.

I helped carry back the three by myself because they were all Obelisk Blue Students. I do feel like Obelisk Blue isn't the place to be because they get kidnap by a dark force and a vengeful Duel Monster Spirit. I saw Yubel standing there."Hey. Do you mind helping me?" I said. She helped carry the big one as she said,"I found proof for you Bob.". I held a card and I said,"Swing of Memories? So how is this proof".

"It was something that I found. I think this can and help you." said Yubel. "Thanks Yubel. I owe you one." I said. I sat in front of my laptop which I used on jobs in the past. This things is so helpful to me to say the least. I was looking for Alexis's address which sounds weird but we're friends. I know it sounds wrong but I'm here to help her. I was very determined which is weird coming from me and I can be lazy

"So what did you find Bob?" said Yubel. "She lives in Domino City. We met there." I said. "Yes. We did. Are you ready to go?" said Yubel. "Yep but we're going over there by boat." I said. "Okay." said Yubel. She was gone as I said,"Be ready for a surprise Lex. It is pretty big.". I started to pack up for the trip because who knows how long I am going to be there. A day or more I think but hey I could be wrong.

Next time,
Bob travels to see Alexis at her house. He meets her family and also he duels against an old rival of his who wants to marry him. Find out more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment