Friday, January 9, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 17 Bob vs Alexis vs Danny vs Kurt! Dueling Royal!


This will be a four way duel.Everyone will duel each other.Also updating The Wall again.

Bob P.O.V
The stands were empty because everyone was getting snacks.I was sitting with Alexis alone in the stadium while Kurt and Danny were working on the decks in private rooms.Our decks were ready for the next round.I mean I have known Kurt and Danny for years and Alexis was the real challenge."So Bob? Why didn't you tell anyone about you being the King of Games?" said Alexis."I was scared Alexis. I mean I wanted people to like me for me not because I am the King of Games." I said.Alexis smiled as she said,"I like this Bob not the King of Games."."Thanks Lex." I said.

We then saw Stella and Syrus walked over to us along with Bastion and Miranda."You guys were so awesome. I mean you crush me and Bastion hard." said Syrus."Yeah. It sucks that we have 3 guys vs 1 girl in this round." said Stella."Yeah but Alexis is going to destroy Danny." said Miranda."Yes. Out of the four of you, Danny isn't the brightest duelist around. He is a good duelist. So Bob? Who can see Spirits?" said Bastion.

He then saw Rias and Moka wearing cheering leader outfit that showed off their bodies to me.Syrus and Bastion then had a nosebleed as Miranda said,"I think we can all see them Bastion. So are of your monster like that?"."Pretty much of all my females. I blame my grandpa." I said.Alexis then sighed as Stella said,"So you can make them come to real.".Moka and Rias were sitting in my lap and Rias said,"Yep. Bobby has that super power. He can make us real.".

She then hugged me as Moka joined in."Girls! You are killing him!" said Alexis.They freed me as I said,"Thanks Lex.".She smiled as Stella said,"So are you two ready to win? I mean Kurt and Danny aren't going easy on you."."Yeah. Bob is an excellent duelist." said Syrus who recovered.Miranda poked Bastion as she said,"He is still alive guys.".Then me and Lex were called down as I said,"Go sit with the others."."Fine." said Moka.The two walked toward their section as we walked to the field.

We stood there with Kurt and Danny."You guys are going down. I mean I am going to win this for my deck and Slifer Red." said Danny."Now without a fight. I thought you hated Slifer." said Kurt."I got over it because I am going to beat 2 Obelisk Blue Students proving that I am the best in the freshman class." said Danny."Yeah. You keep telling yourself that." said Kurt.

The two fought as I stopped them as Chancellor Sheppard stood there."We are down to the final four. Robert Yagami or Bob, Alexis Rhodes, Danny Raymond, and Kurt Raymond. What an interesting turn of events. We are now going to have a Dueling Royal." said Sheppard."Dueling Royal?" said Alexis."It is where we all duel each other at the same time. Right Chancellor?!" I said.He nod his head as Danny said,"Of course the King of Games would know that."."Hey Kurt. Hit him for me." I said.Danny then got hit against.

I stood next to Alexis and across from Kurt as Crowler said,"We are going in this order. Danny Raymond will go first, Kurt Raymond will go second, Alexis Rhodes will go third, and Bob Yagami will go last. The first person to lose all of their life points is out, the second and third person will be the Tag Team, and the final person will be the solo duelist. Are we ready to duel?".All of our duel disk turned on as we said,"Game on!".

Narrator P.O.V
Danny drew a card and he said,"I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode!".The light based hero stood there as Danny said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. You are up Kurt.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"I summon Ninja Hiro which lets me bring out his lovely lady!".The two ninja stood there and then Kurt said."I also end my turn with 2 facedowns cards. You are up Alexis.".

She then drew a card as she said,"I summon Marauding Captain! I now special summon Warrior Dai Grepher in attack mode".The blond captain stood there with the time warrior."I end my turn with a facedown. You are up Bob." said Alexis.Bob drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Double Summon and I placed these 2 monsters facedown.".Two monster were then but the crowd didn't know which monsters it was."I end my turn. You are up Danny!" said Bob.

Danny drew a card and he said,"I now summon Elemental Hero Knospe in attack mode.".The little hero stood there and Danny said,"Since I have an Elemental Hero on my field aka Sparkman, I can now attack Bob directly!".Bob then lost 600 life points as Danny said,"I now attack the facedown monster on the right with Elemental Hero Sparkman! Static Shockwave!".Then Danny lost 2400 life points and he said,"How the?"."My monster Danny! The Wall!" said Bob."The Wall?" said the crowd and Alexis.

The Wall.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 0000 DEF 4000.Rock/Normal.A living wall who is alive thanks to magic from good and bad users.He can block several powerful attacks with ease.He serves the Spirit King because he is really nice to the living wall.He has a great defense but a bad offense.

Then the crowd and Alexis saw a living Wall.He had two buff arms and he was blocking all attacks."Wow. That is a really strong monster." said Bastion."Indeed." said Stella and Miranda.Danny then said,"Dam. I end my turn with a facedown. You are up Kurt.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"I summon Lady Ann to the field.".The female cowboy appeared as Kurt said,"I now attack Elemental Hero Sparkman with Hiro! Ninja Strike!".He then rushed the hero as Danny said,"I play the trap card Hero Barrier!".

He then blocked the attack and then Kurt said,"I attack Marauding Captain with Ninja Karin! Ninja Strike!".She then rushed toward him and Alexis said,"I play my facedown Negate Attack!".His attack phase was stopped and Kurt said,"I end my turn.".Alexis drew a card and she said,"I now send my two warriors to the grave to summon Battleguard King!".Then a really big monster stood there as Alexis said,"I attack Lady Ann with my king!".He rushed toward her and Kurt said,"I play my facedown! Dummy!".

Alexis then lost 1500 life points as she said,"I end my turn.".Bob drew a card and he smiled,"I play the spell Lucky Hand! This cards lets me draw 5 cards from my deck!'".He then had 8 cards as he said,"I now special summon Roronoa Zoro since one of you have a Warrior monster on the field. He is a strong one folks.".

Roronoa Zoro.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.He has always dreamed about the greatest swordsman in the world.He made a promise with his childhood friend Kuina who was female and according to her, girls could't be swordsman because their fighting skills decreased as they matured.After her death, he took her most powerful sword Wado Ichimonji and he headed out to the sea to defeat the best swordsman Dracule "Hawk Eye"Milhawk.He then met Luffy, the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates.After saving him from being killed by firing squad from Helmeppo, he became his crew member.He is one of the three strongest member of the crew of 9.He can be special summon if your opponent has a monster on the field.He gains 1000 ATK points.He can't be targeted by spells and traps.Only battle can take him out. 

Then a really strong monster stood there.He had a scar going down his left eye with it being closed.He had slightly slicked back moss green hair.He was wearing long and open dark-green coat, closed on his waist by a red sash where three swords were now tucked, and a black bandanna tied around the left sleeve.He had no shirt which showed the massive scar stretching from his left shoulder to his right hip that he acquired during his loss with Dracule Mihawk,the world's greatest swordsman.He had a green haramaki which is under his coat.He looked to be about 5ft 11.He also had black boots and three identical gold earrings on his left earlobe.  

Bob then said,"I now play the spell Heroic Entrance and I am bringing out my friend Issei Hyoudou!".The devil stood there as Bob said,"I now send my facedown monster which was my boy Kuriboh to summon Captain Falcon!".Then a pilot from F-Zero stood there as Bob said,"I now attack Danny's Elemental Hero Sparkman with my captain! Falcon Punch!".Danny then lost 900 life points as Bob said,"I now attack Ninja Karin with Issei! Dragon Blast!".

Captain Falcon.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Normal.He is a race car driver who drives in the most weird racing video games ever.He is known for his Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick.He is well known for Memes.

He then fired the blast from his Sacred Gear and then Kurt said,"I play the spell Love Shield! I offer up Ninja Hiro to save my monster!".He then lost 800 life points and Bob said,"I now attack Battleguard King which sounds stupid but his special effect kicks in. He gains 1000 ATK points when fighting a monster stronger than him! Destroy him with Oni-Gri!".Alexis then lost 800 life points and her monster.Bob then said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedowns. You are up.".

Love Shield.Spell.Normal.You offer up a monster to block an attack for another monster but you take damage from the attack if the monster is weaker than the attacking monster and you lose life points.

Syrus then said,"Man. This duel is so intense. I lost on the scores. I mean Big bro is kicking but out there along with Alexis, Kurt, and Danny."."Yes. They are indeed kicking the but." said Bastion.Miranda then said,"So Danny has Elemental Hero Knospe on the field with 2 facedowns, 700 life points, and two cards in his hand. Kurt has Lady Ann and Ninja Karin with a facedown, 3200 life points, and three cards in his hand. Alexis has nothing on her field, 1700 life points, and three cards in her hand.Bob has Zoro, Captain Falcon, Issei, and The Wall, 2 facedowns, 3400 life points, and 2 cards in his hand.".

Stella then said,"Yes. So Danny might not win but in a duel, the odds could just changed by one little card."."Yeah. Go Bro!" said Syrus.Bastion then nod as Danny drew a card.He then said,"I play the spell Graceful Charity let me draw 3 cards but I have to send 2 cards to my grave but I activate this beauty! Disgraceful Charity. It lets me add back the cards to my hand.".He had five cards as he said,"I play the spell Monster Reincarnation!".

He then add Sparkman as he send a card to the grave and he said,"I now summon Elemental Hero Bladedge!".The golden hero stood there ready to fight for Danny, her love."How did you do that? I mean she is an level 7 monster." said Kurt."Remember the card I send to the grave? That was my boy Necroshade. He allows me to summon an LV 5 or higher Elemental Hero as a normal summon. Ain't that sweet!" said Danny.

He then said,"I now play the spells Rose Bud evolving Knospe to Elemental Hero Poison Rose and Skyscraper!".She stood there along with the city that sported out of nowhere as she said,"Ready Danny? I mean we are going to rock this duel."."Yeah. I now attack my dear brother with Bladedge." said Danny.She then rushed toward Lady Ann as Kurt said,"I now activate my facedown! Ninja Barrier! Since Hiro is in the grave, I can block her!".

Ninja Barrier.Trap.Normal.If you have Ninja Hiro, Ninja Karin, or their daughter Ninja Ayane in the grave, they can block an attack.

The attack was blocked by the soul of Hiro."Shoot. I now attack you with Poison Rose. Destroy Lady Ann!" said Danny.The plant then destroy the cow girl which cost Kurt 600 life points and Danny said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn bro.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"Okay. I play the spell Rookie Victory to bring out Ash and John Eastwood!".

Ash.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A warrior looking for his friends but with his black eyes and he is pretty much ignored.He travels the world defeating evil but he is usually hunted by bounty hunters because he looks like the bad guy or evil dude.For every monster in the grave, field, and remove from play, he gains 100 ATK points excluding him.
John Eastwood.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lord Art + Lady Ann.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.The mixture of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood.He is the ultimate cowboy.He stop any crimes with his powers.He can attack as many times for every monster on your opponents field.He can inflict damage when he is summoned to the field.His attacks is based on your opponent's combined monster level.100 points per level.EX a level 4, 8, and 3 monster would be Level 15 combined so they will lose 1500 life points.

Then two monsters stood in between Ninja Karin and Lady Ann.A cowboy stood next to Lady Ann and he had on a sliver and gold cowboy outfit with brown hair and blue eyes.A young adult stood next to Ninja Karin.He had red hair and black eyes.He had a blue shirt with black jeans.He had a really big sword which touched the ground.Ash then gained 400 ATK points as Kurt said,"I now activate his effect on Bob. You now lose 2600 life points. Dragon Shots!"."Dang it." said Bob.

Bob then had 800 life points remaining as Kurt said,"I play the spell card Search and Rescue. This card allows me to bring two monster from my deck. I pick Lord Art and Tony!".The two stood there and Art said,"Good job bring the duel back to you Kurt. Now lets finish this."."Right. I play Double Fusion allowing me to fuse twice. I now fuse Lord Art and Tony to summon Lee and then Lady Ann and Ninja Karin to summon Cowgirl Ninja!" said Kurt.

Search and Rescue.Spell.Normal.This card allows you to bring 2 monster from your desk.
Double Fusion.Spell.Normal.Lets you fuse twice in one turn.
Cowgirl Ninja.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 2700 DEF 2400.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lady Ann + Ninja Karin.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.She is swift as a ninja but she lives the life style of a cowgirl.She can sneak around at night and she cause trouble at the bar during the day.She is a very pretty female.You can special summon a monster from your hand and she can't be effected spell cards and monster effects. 

Then a cowgirl stood there.She had long pink hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a black outfit which made her blend into the city.Lee stood there.Kurt then said,"I now attack Danny with Ash!".He then destroy Elemental Hero Bladedge which caused 200 points of damage as Danny said,"I play my facedown Hero Signal! I now bring out Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode.".The clay hero stood there ready to defend as Kurt said,"I now attack Issei with Cowgirl Ninja!".

She then rush toward him and then Bob said,"I play my facedown! Back Shield!".The monster's attack was blocked and then Kurt said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis. Make it count.".Alexis drew a card and she said," I play the spell card Lucky Hand!".She drew 5 more cards as she said,"I now play Heroic Entrance to bring out Warrior Queen in attack mode!".The queen stood there with a power boost of 600 and then Alexis said,"I play the spell Rising Energy and I now attack Elemental Hero Poison Rose! Ruby Slash!".

Danny then lost all of his life points and he said,"Dang. I lost. Beat Kurt for me Alexis."."Okay. I end my turn with three facedowns. You are up Bob.".He then drew a card and he said,"Shoot. I play the spell card Power Attack! I can draw 10 cards from my deck by sending my Dark Blade and Sinister Serpent to the grave. This card will change battle for sure.".He then drew 10 cards as Bob said,"I play the spell Health X 4! This boost my current life points times 4 so I now have 3200 life points. Isn't that awesome?".

Powerful Hand.Spell.Normal.This cards lets the user draw 10 cards from their deck to change the tide of the duel of battle once you send two cards from your hand.
Health X 4.Spell.Quick.You gain 4 times your current amount of life points when played this card.

Bob then felt his life points go back to the 3000 making him back in the lead."Sweetness. I play the spell Armageddon's Bringing and Soul Reaping. I can now bring out my strongest monster by offering up The Wall to summon Soul Reaper. Come on out the Reaper of Souls Soul Reaper!" said Bob.The reaper stood there and then Bob said,"Now to bring to the field with the sending of Captan Fa, Armageddon!".

Armageddon's Bringing.Spell.Normal.You can bring Armageddon to your field from your deck by sending a monster to the grave.You can also bring a monster from your deck along with a spell.
Armageddon, The Bringer of Darkness and Death.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.He is known as the bringer of death and much destruction around the world for many years to come.He and his family were outcasts in the Spirit World due to them always bring death and destruction to the world by accidents.He then meet the first Spirit Kind and Devil King.The two kings let them come into their kingdom to help the Spirit World defend themselves for danger.His red eyes could kill you cold.He can be special summon from your deck when you have his children Nuclear Woman, Berserker, and Bullet on the field or when you have three 2500 ATK point monsters on your field.

Then the Captain had a very buff monster floating in the air replacing him.He was wearing a black and red costume and he looked very strong and deadly."Wow. I can't believe that you summoned me Robert. Now activate Armageddon's Bringing's secondary effect." said Armageddon."Right Rick! I activate the secondary effect of Armageddon's Bringing! This lets me bring out a monster with a spell and I pick Rias plus Spirit Kingdom! A very powerful Field Spell!".Rias stood there and she hugged Bob.Rick, Soul, Zoro, and Issei sighed.

Spirit Kingdom.Spell.Field.The kingdom of Duel Monster Spirits.Everyone of your monster gained 1000 ATK points.You also can block attacks if you have a monsters on your field.If you offer up 2 monsters, you can bring out the king of this castle. 

Then the kingdom appeared as the devils, reaper, hero, and swordsman gained 1000 ATK points."Wow. That is a very big house." said Kurt."I know right. I now play the spell Polymerization fusing Soul Reaper and Armageddon to bring out Armageddon Reaper! This monster isn't a Fusion monster by the way. I can summon this one by this way or a different way." said Bob.Then a skull covering with black fire stood there and I said,"I now finish this duel with Armageddon Soul Reap!".The monster then destroy all of Kurt and Alexis monster as Bob said,"This duel is over! That's game!".

Armageddon Reaper.Attribute Dark.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Zombie/Effect.The fused form of Armageddon and Soul Reaper.He can use the most powerful dark magic to kill the strongest man and then steal his soul with a a smile on his face.He isn't counted as a Fusion Monster due to him being able to summoned by a certain card.He can't be destroy in battle, he negates all effect and cards on the field, and he can attack as many monsters that are on the opponent field.  

I then shook Kurt's hand as I said,"That was a good duel man. You and Lex are going to rock against North Academy."."Yeah. I need to work on my deck and also I need to make sure Danny lives to see his 20th birthday." said Kurt.We then saw him being dragged off by his female spirits to help him recover from losing.Kurt walked off as Alexis said,"How long has that card been in your deck Bob?"."Since I was a kid, he is my strongest monster but I don't like using him. Lets just say he is too OP for me." I said.

She smiled as Syrus said,"Way to play bro!".He then tackled me down as Bastion said,"A good show Bob. You are going to make Duel Academy proud against North Academy."."Yeah. North Academy doesn't stand a chance." said Miranda."Indeed." said Stella."Yeah. Can you get off Bob Sy?" said Alexis.He got off me as I said,'Thanks. I need to go take a nap. Peace off.".I walked off as my friends celebrate me, Alexis, and Kurt representing our school.

Next time,
Alexis, Kurt, and Bob duels against North Academy's Candidates.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment