Friday, January 16, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 27 Time for the Girls to Duel!


Yep.That is all I have so enjoy.Still working on Power but I need more time.So don't rush me.So in the end Bob will have an Necklace or a Headband, Eyepatch, Pendant, Choker, Gauntlet, Mask, Tablet, Ring, Armor, Sword, and Shield.This sounds weird but it will make sense later.Sorry about calling the Headband a necklace.I make mistakes.

Alexis P.O.V
I was sitting in the Nurse office watching over Atticus who was sleeping.I then thought,"We only have 4 Shadow Riders left. I hope one of them can give me back Atticus's memories.".I then saw Stella walking toward me and she said,"Hey Alexis. You need some company?"."Yeah. I mean Bob and Kurt left me alone." I said.

She sat next to me and she said,"So how is Atticus doing?"."He is remember some stuff but not everything. I am worried about him." I said."According to Zane, Atticus was a fun guy to be around. I hope he is nice." said Stella."He is. I wonder what is taking them so long?" I said."Who?" said Stella."Bob and Kurt. They went to go get some snacks." I said."Ah." said Stella.

We sat there until a portal of darkness appeared and Stella said,"Is that Bob's portal?"."No." I said.Then Titan stood there with a boy.He had dark red hair and brown eyes which had a Shadow Charm of a Shield on his back."These two must be the next Shadow Riders." I thought."Titan?! I thought you were knocked out. Where is Death?" I said.

"He died. He couldn't handle the shadows. I have a new partner. Ladies meet Craig Lane." said Titan."Sup ladies." said Craig."What are you doing here?" said Stella.Titan then said,"We can help you get back your brother memories."."Really?" I said."Yes. Follow us." said Craig.He then open up a portal and then we followed the two inside.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Kurt holding popcorn and soda."So Kurt? Are you going to ask out Stella?" I said."Why are you and Danny still on that?" said Kurt."You two would be perfect together." I said.Kurt then sighed as he said,"Okay. I will ask her out."."Sweet. Me and Lex always want to go on a double date." I said.We then saw Atticus and I ran toward him."Bob. They got her." said Atticus."Who?" I said."Alexis and Stella. Titan and Craig took them to the Abandoned Dorm." said Atticus.

I then called Zane, Crowler, Danny, and Syrus to meet us at the Abandoned Dorm.Me, Kurt, and Atticus were walking toward the dorm and Kurt said,"Bob. You don't think that it is that Craig Lane right? I mean he was killed."."Huh?" said Atticus."I think it is. I mean we never found Death and Titan's bodies. I hope Alexis is okay." I said."You care a lot for her don't you?" said Atticus."Yeah. You do Atticus." I said.I then thought,"We will get his memory back. I promise.".

I then saw them and Zane said,"Alexis was taken by Titan right Bob?"."Yeah and Craig." said Kurt."Really?! For real?! I thought he died!" said Danny."He was a friend?" said Syrus."Nope. He tried to kill both Raymond when they were little." I said."Bob. Hand me Mr. Rhodes." said Crowler."No. I am staying with Bob. He and Zane will go find Alexis." said Atticus."Okay. Crowler and Syrus. You go with Danny and Kurt. Zane will go find Alexis with us." I said."Okay. Everyone be safe." said Crowler."Right." said Zane.

Alexis P.O.V
I then saw that I was back in the Abandoned Dorm.I then saw Titan standing there and I said,"Where is Stella Titan?!"."I won't be so mean to me Alexis. I mean I have your brother memories in my grasp." said Titan.I then said,"Okay. What can I do to get back my brother's memories?!".He activate his duel disk and he said,"A duel. I am a Shadow Rider. I will be dueling for your key. You will get back your brother memories if you do if?".

I then looked at my deck and I heard,"Alexis!".I then saw Atticus being carried by Zane and Bob."Atticus? What are you all doing here?" I said."We are here to cheer you on. Right?" said Atticus."Correct Atticus. You can defeat this carny. He may be a Shadow Rider but compared to the others, he is weak." said Zane."He is right. I mean you almost defeat me. You can defeat this guy." said Bob."Right. Go get him Alexis." said Atticus.I then activate my duel disk and I said,"Time to duel!".

Kurt P.O.V
We were walking through the dorm as Syrus said,"So who is Craig to you guys?"."He killed our parents. I mean they made the young prince mad so he had them killed." said Danny."I am so sorry." said Crowler."It is okay. I mean Bob helped us get revenge on him with Duel Monsters." I said."The guy didn't know how to play and we avenge our parents that way." said Danny."So how did Craig die?" said Syrus and Crowler."My fault. I send him to the Shadow Realm." I said.

We then saw Stella with Craig and he said,"Oh look. I see my old buddies the Raymond twins! What's up killers?!"."Danny didn't do a dam thing to you Craig! I did! Leave Stella alone!" I yelled."Kurt." said Syrus and Danny."He is right. I will duel you instead of Ms. Polar." said Crowler."Nah! I would rather duel Kurt's dead parents than you freak. You dress worst than those monsters in Kurt's deck." said Craig.

I was about to sock him and Stella said,"Stop! You are going down. You made fun of my friend and his deck! Sure Kurt made some mistakes but no one is perfect! Lets go!".I smiled as Craig said,"You sure picked an ugly girl. Lets duel girlie!".He activate his duel disk and then Stella said,"I got him guys. No need to worry. Get your game on!".

Stella drew her starting hand as she said,"I'm going first!".She drew an extra card and she said,"I summon Space Guardian in defense mode!".Then a monster stood there and her shield was really big."I end my turn with my facedown! Your move Craig!" said Stella.He drew a card and he said,"I summon Violent Panda in attack mode!".Then a panda with blood red fur appeared and Syrus said,"Wow. That is a monster."."Yeah and her special effect is a bitch." said Danny."I can send her to the grave to special summon Violent Falcon and you lose 500 life points." said Craig.

Space Guardian.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 100 DEF 2700.Warrior/Effect.Her shield is known to be super strong and it can't be destroy in battle.She is determined to protected her friends from evil aliens.She can let you draw a extra card from your hand every turn.
Violent Panda.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 0000.Beast/Effect.A very violent animal and she killed a village just for fun.She can be sacrificed on the turn that she was summoned to the field.If she is send to the grave by a opponent, they lose 400 life points and if she send to the grave for a sacrifice, they lose 500 life points.
Violent Falcon.Attribute Wind.LV 5.ATK 2300 DEF 100.Winged Beast/Effect.A very violent falcon and he kills people from the sky with his razor sharped claws.You can bring a Violent Monster from your deck to the field.

Stella felt a sharp pain in her arms as Crowler said,"What is with your guys life points?"."We always duel for 8000 life points. I guess that must apply here." I said.Then Violent Falcon appeared.His claw, beak, and wings were covered with blood and then Craig said,"I activate his special effect to bring out Violent Cobra in attack mode!".Then a cobra with blood red fangs and poison appeared and then Craig said,"His special effect activates destroy your monster!".

Violent Cobra.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2700 DEF 2400.Reptile/Effect.A cobra who is known in the wild west for murdering an entire town with his fangs of poison.He can destroy a monster on your opponent field and they lose 100 life points for every level of the destroyed monster.

Stella then lost 400 life points and Space Guardian was gone."Attack her directly!" said Craig.The two rushed toward her and then she said,"I play my facedown! Draining Shield!".Then she gained 5000 life points and Craig said,"I end my turn. Your move Bitch!".She drew a card and I thought,"You can do this Stella. I wonder how Alexis is doing against Titan.".

Alexis P.O.V
I let Titan go first and he said,"I summon Picador Fiend in attack mode!".Then the monster stood there and Titan said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis.".I drew a card and I said,"I play Double Summon! I summon Cyber Tutu and Gearfried the Iron Knight!".The two monster stood there and I said,"I now play the spell! Allegro Toile! This card destroy your facedown!".The card was gone as I said,"Attack his fiend! Metal Forearm Thrust!".

He then destroy the fiend causing 200 life points and then I said,"Attack him directly!".She then got kicked in the stomach as he lost 1000 life points."She is really going all out. I wonder why?" said Zane."Alexis is a very good duelist Zane and she is dueling for her bro. You would do the same thing for Syrus." said Bob."I see." said Zane.I then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns!".Titan drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Fiend Revival! This bring back my Picador Fiend in attack mode!".

Fiend Revival.Spell.Normal.Lets you bring back a monster from the grave.

The monster return as Titan said,"I now attack your doll with my monster! Destroy her with Dark Strobe!".He rushed toward him and I said,"I activate my facedown! Doble Passe!".The attack hit me directly as I said,"I am fine guys! I am dueling for Atticus! Pounding Pirouette!".She then kick Titan out of 1000 more life points and Titan laughed."What is so funny?" I said."Oh nothing. I activate this! Fiend King Summoning! This lets me summon Fiend King since I am losing the duel! Thanks for that." said Titan.

Fiendish Summoning.Spell.Ritual.You can special summon Fiend King if you are losing the duel.
The Fiend King.LV 9.Attribute Dark.ATK 6000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect/Ritual.This king can destroy anyone in his way.He can destroy all monster on the field include fiends.

Then a really big monster appeared and he said,"I can destroy all of your monsters! Darkness Pulse!".My monsters were gone as Titan said,"Attack her directly!"."I play the Quick Spell Quad Damage! This spell turns the damage I would have taken being divided by four!" I said.I then took 1500 points of damage as I fell on the ground."Alexis!" yelled Zane and Bob.I then felt weak as Titan said," I end my turn with a facedown. Your move girl.".

Quad Damage.Spell.Quick.You only take 1/4 of the damage you would have taken.

Kurt P.O.V
It was Stella's turn and she said,"I summon Space Swordswoman in attack mode!".She stood there and Stella said,"Her special effect activates and she can attack you directly!".Craig then lost 1900 life points and he had 6100 life points to Stella 12100 life points.Stella then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Craig.".He drew a card and he said,"I play Violent Destruction! I now send Violent Falcon and Violent Cobra to the grave along with Violent Panther from my deck! You also lose 2000 life points!".

Violent Destruction.Trap.Normal.By sending four violent monster from your field and deck, you can inflict 8000 points of damage to your opponent.

Then Stella screamed as she lost 8000 life points."Stella!" I yelled."I will be fine Kurt. I promise." said Stella.I then saw Craig smile and he said,"This is fun you know. Remember our duel Kurt!"."Yeah. It was hell." I said."I heard about that duel. It sucked badly." said Danny."That sounds really bad." said Syrus."This is a depressing day indeed." said Crowler."I now play Violent Revenge! By removing my Violent Falcon, Violent Cobra, Violent Panther, and Violent Panda! I can now special summon Violent Dragon, Violent, Monster, Violent Shark, and Violent Cyborg from my deck!" said Craig.

Violent Revenge.Trap.Normal.For every Violent Monster that you remove from play,  you can special summon a Violent Monster from your deck.
Violent Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Dragon/Effect.A very violent and strong dragon.He murdered an entire country for fun one day.He gains 1000 ATK points for every dragon in the grave, on the field, removed from play, and this include himself.For every Violent Monster in the grave, removed from play, or on the field.He gains 800 ATK points for every Violent Monster include himself.
Violent Shark.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 2400.Fish/Effect.A very violent fish whose teeth can crush a ship in half with no work on his part.He gains 200 ATK points for every fish monster in the grave, on the field, removed from play, and himself.Every Violent Monster in the grave, on the field, and remove from play.He gains 100 ATK points include himself.
Violent Monster.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2600 DEF 2500.Beast/Effect.A very violent monster who murdered several humans and monsters who tried to stop him.He gains 100 ATK points for every beast in the grave, on the field, removed from play, and himself.Every Violent Monster in the grave, the field, or removed from play.He gains 300 ATK points include himself.
Violent Cyborg.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 2400.Machine/Effect.A very violent robot from birth.He then murdered several people on a whim and a bet.It gains 500 ATK points from every Machine in the grave, on the field, removed from play, and himself.Every Violent Monster in the grave, on the field, and removed from play.He gains 600 ATK points include himself.

Then a violent looking covered with blood dragon stood there with a shark with teeth of blood, a monster covered with blood, and a robot stood there.The dragon had 10,400 ATK points, the Shark had 3500 ATK points, the monster had 5100 ATK points, and the robot had 8300 ATK points."Attack her! Make Kurt suffer for killing me!" yelled Kurt."I now play my facedown! Space Barrier! This card protect my monster from being destroyed! You take all of the damage! This is for making fun of Kurt!" yelled Stella.

Space Barrier.Trap.Continuous.This trap protects a space monster from being destroyed and the damage is dealt to your opponent instead of you.If you have no space monsters on your field, send this card to the grave.

Craig then took 27300 points of damage and he yelled,"No! I was promised my revenge!"."You should go to the Shadow Realm. You killed Danny and Kurt's parents. Those two are my best friends! Enjoy the Shadow Realm!" said Stella.He was gone leaving the shield and a card behind."Should we take it?" said Crowler."Yeah. Bob might need them." said Syrus.He held the shield as Danny grabbed the card.

I helped Stella up and I said,"Stella. I need to tell you something."."I know." said Stella.She kissed me and Danny said,"Get a room you two."."Can it Danny. Let the two enjoy youth." said Crowler.He then grumbled as Stella said,"So what is Bob's new card?"."Devil Warrior. He is a really strong monster. Perfect for Bob." said Syrus."Cool. Lets go find him and Alexis. I hope they are safe." I said."They are. I mean those two are the best couple on campus." said Danny.Me and Stella looked at him and Crowler said,"Never mind that for right now. Lets go back outside. They might meet us there."."Right." said Syrus.We walked off.

Alexis P.O.V
I then saw that I was in darkness."Alexis. You are not worth enough to be a duelist. I mean you aren't able to save your brother from the Shadows." said Titan."You are wrong! I can do it!" I said.I stood up and Titan said,"Really? Do you know why your brother became Nightshroud? He wanted power! Like me! I killed my partner so that I can be strong. Power is the only reason to duel not passion"."Alexis! You can do this!" yelled Atticus.

I was back in the dorm and I saw Atticus standing up."Atty?" I said."Yep. Your big bro is back! Now defeat him for us!" said Atticus.I stood up and I said,"It is my turn! I draw!".I drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand! This lets me draw 5 cards!".I then added 5 cards to my hand and I said,"I drew it Bob."."Sweetness. Now play it!" said Bob.I then said,"I play the spell card Two Hearts Becoming One! This lets me summon 2 monsters from my deck and I have the perfect two! I summon Legendary Swordswoman Athena and Warrior Queen!".

Two Hearts Becoming One.Spell.Normal.You can bring two monster from your deck and they can attack together.Their attack is combined by 2.

The two warrior stood there and then I said,"Attack that fiend! Also I destroy your facedown with Mystical Space Typhoon!".The facedown was gone as the two girls destroy the fiend and then Titan exploded from the pain."You will fear Dark Ruler's wrath!" said Titan.He was gone and then I said,"That is game. I did it. Yes.".

Bob P.O.V
Alexis then fell over and I said,"Lex!".I then grabbed her and she said,"Bob. Did I do it?"."Yeah. I am back." said Atticus.The two siblings then hugged as I saw Titan's mask with a card.I then said,"I have obtained Devil Giant. This card is quite strong. Lets get out of here."."Right." said Zane.We walked out of there and Atticus said,"So I am going to take a shot in the dark here. You and Bobby here are dating."."Yeah. He is really sweet." said Alexis."I see. You better take care of her." said Atticus."I will Atticus. I promise." I said.

I then saw Syrus, Danny, Kurt, Stella, and Crowler standing there."You guys are okay. Thank Ra." said Zane."Yeah and I'm back Doctor C." said Atticus."That is good." said Crowler.Syrus then handed me a shield and a card and he said,"This is from Craig."."Ah Devil Warrior. Interesting." I said."Hey Bobby guess what?" said Danny."Stella and Kurt are dating?" said Alexis.I then said,"Nice job man."."Thanks Bob." said Kurt."We are having a double date." said Stella."Yeah. So Atticus? Why were you Nightshroud?" said Alexis.

He then said,"I was brought here to take a test. I was taken in by the Shadows and I had to duel my way out. I met the Gravekeepers and I defeated their chief."."Oh yeah Yasmin says hi." I said."Ah. I remember her. She was very nice." said Atticus."So who send you here?" said Danny and Syrus."Professor Banner." said Atticus."You guys aren't think what I am thinking?!" said Stella."Yeah." said Kurt and Zane."Banner is working with them." I said.

Next time,
Duel Monsters Spirit Festival Begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment