Sunday, January 4, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 12 Kurt vs the Maiden Of Love!


You may have noticed a lot of Yugioh lately.I blame Lady luck.So blame her.I will be bring some Power coming this way very soon.I swear to Ra.

Narrator P.O.V
It had been a few days since Yugi's deck arrived here at Duel Academy.At the Slifer Red dorm during Dinner time, Syrus, Miranda, and Danny were eating."Attention everyone. Danny stop eating." said Banner.The fire hair duelist stopped eating and Banner said,"Now that I have everyone attention, I would like to introduce two new students to you all. You can come out first Blair.".

Syrus then saw a boy who had a really big hat and he was wearing a red uniform."I guess Bob is going to replace me as his sidekick." said Syrus."Don't worry so much. Lets welcome him to Slifer Red!" said Miranda.She walked up to him and she said,"Hi Blair. My name is Miranda Cunningham. I am the only girl in Slifer Red. My grades kinda suck."."Ms. Cunningham. Blair and Mr. Kurt Raymond are not staying here. The two passed their test. Blair is going to be a promising Ra Yellow student while Kurt is going to be an Obelisk Blue Student." said Banner.

Kurt stood there.He was wearing the Obelisk Blue Uniform just like Bob.He had blue hair and blue eyes."Sup. Hey Danny. Enjoying Slifer Red?" said Kurt."Yeah. I didn't expect for another month." said Danny."I finished earlier." said Kurt."Wow. He is your older brother Danny? You two look the same age." said Syrus."We are twins Syrus. He is older than me by 10 minutes." said Danny.

"Anyway, lets enjoy Dinner. Syrus and Danny. You two don't mind sharing your room with them until they get their rooms." said Banner."No problem Professor." said the two."Now lets eat." said Banner.The Slifer Red started to eat as Blair thought,"I will find you Bob and make you my boyfriend.".

Bob P.O.V
It was the morning and I was sitting in Crowler's classroom sleeping at my desk.I had been up all night doing the homework that I missed.They decided to give us the period off which was awesome for me.I was so hungry because I woke up due to my stomach."Of course. I would find you here Bob." said Alexis.I saw her holding some food and I said,"Is that for me Lex?"."Yes. I heard about you not being our teacher. I missed calling you Professor." said Alexis.

She sat next to me and I said,"Thanks for the food Lex. I mean today is going to be pretty sweet. Kurt is coming to Duel Academy."."Kurt? You mean Danny's older brother? I guess I can related to him." said Alexis."You sure can Lex. I mean Kurt is the complete opposite of Danny. He is smart, using finish his jobs early, and he is not the Harem King." I said."Bob. You need to stop making me feel better. I mean Danny is really good at being the Harem King." said Kurt.

Alexis then saw Kurt standing there and then he said,"Oh. You must be Alexis Rhodes. Bob talks about you a lot."."Really? I guess I did." I said.He walked toward the two and Alexis said,"So can you talk to Spirits as well?"."Yes Alexis. I can. Unlike Danny, I am not dating them. They are dating each other." said Kurt.He then said,"So Bob? You got some food made by a girl. You have changed man. I mean I remember when you were scared of them."."Yeah. I got over that fear. I mean Stacey is scary." I said."That she is." said Kurt.

Alexis said,"Kurt. So why are you in Obelisk Blue like me and Bob?"."You aced your test." I said."Correct and I destroy my opponent just like you did Bob. I didn't defeat the main professor but my instructor was really easy. They don't make test desks like they used to." said Kurt."Wow. You are the opposite of Danny." said Alexis."Yes. We may be the complete opposite of each other Alexis. We do have some similarities. You can come out Spike. She is a friend of Bob and mine." said Kurt.

Then I saw a dog.It was a puppy and he had a spiked collar."Hi! My name is Spike!" said Spike.He jumped into Alexis's arms and he started licking her."As you can tell, he is really loving." said Kurt."I don't mind Kurt. He is a nice puppy." said Alexis.I grabbed him and he said,"I missed you Bob."."I did too." I said.Kurt then grabbed his dog as he said,"Do you two mind showing me around?"."Sure. You ready Bob?" said Alexis.I nod as we left the room.

Later that day, I stood next to Alexis and Kurt.We in the Obelisks section and I saw an older Syrus walking toward us.He had the standard Obelisk Blue Uniform which was the inverted version of mine.It had a pronounced collar, tighter-bound sleeves, and pointed rims coming out of the costume's lower back.His dark blue hair is sectioned in three layers, his blue eyes were under their bangs of the layer closest to his face."Bob and Kurt. Meet Zane Truesdale. He is one of the best duelist." said Alexis.

Zane said,"It is nice to meet you Bob. You are an impressive duelist."."Thanks Zane." I said."So Zane. Why are we here?" said Kurt."You are new right?" said Zane.Kurt shook his head up and down and Zane then said,"We are having an assembly today. It will be most like about the School Duel and the next Promotion Exams."."Ah. That makes sense." said Kurt."Yeah. Syrus and Miranda could be Ra Yellows." I said."What about Danny?" said Alexis.Me and Kurt looked at each other and we said in unison,"He isn't going to move up. His grades sucks.".

Kurt P.O.V
I stood there with my new friends as I saw my Chancellor's head.I meet him and Blair yesterday.Chancellor Sheppard pointed out the difference between me and Danny.A lot of people but we are alike.He then said,"Attention everyone. Danny! Stop eating!".I sighed at my brother being well him and Sheppard said,"Anyway, we have some big news regarding the School Duel. We actually have learned that it is going to be two freshman duelist so it won't be Zane winning again.".

Several girls enjoying hearing his name as I thought,"Women are so weird sometimes."."So far, we have several promise first years. We have our legendary duelist Robert Percival Yagami." said Sheppard.The girls cheered louder from him and I said,"You have your way with the girls."."Yeah. I do." said Bob.He smiled at Alexis and then Sheppard said,"We also have Alexis Rhodes, Bastion Misawa, and newcomer Kurt Raymond. These four duelist are good at dueling and their studies.".

"What about me?!" said Danny."Not for a million years. I mean you may be Kurt's family but when it comes to school work. You stink." said one of my spirits.I then saw Tony standing next to me.He had Salmon Colored hair and a black jacket with a lighting bolt on it.He had a green shirt, black jeans, and black boots."Be nice." I whispered.He then grumbled as Sheppard said,"Maybe if you pass your Promotion Exams Danny."."I will!" said Danny.I sighed louder as Sheppard said,"So study well and more info about the School Duel will come soon.".

He was gone as most of the students were gone.I walked over to Danny and I said,"Why do you have to be my brother sometimes? I mean you just embarrassed the family name."."I like a little fun here. Sorry Kurt." said Danny.I then saw Bob standing with Syrus, Miranda, Bastion, and Alexis.I meet Bastion earlier when I was getting a tour of Duel Academy.He seems really smart.I then noticed that Blair was missing and I said,'So where is Blair?"."He wanted to go explore Duel Academy." said Syrus.

I then said,"I will see you guys later."."K Kurt." said Bob.I walked off as I noticed that Danny was following me with Trix and Lacey.I then stopped in my tracks and I said,"What are you doing Danny? I mean you suck as a spy."."Beloved is trying to help you." said Trix."Yeah." said Lacey."With what?" I said."You sense it too right? I mean Blair is a girl." said Danny."Yeah. I guess that. I need to stop by the Obelisk Dorm. You should start studying." I said."I guess you are right. Later Bro!" said Danny.

He ran off as I walked to the Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm.I then saw Blair trying to sneak into Bob's room.I then climbed up a near by tree and I jumped to Bob's balcony.I then opened the slide door and I saw that Bob's room was clean.I then saw Blair holding one of his many decks in a loving embrace."Blair? What are you doing in here?" I said.He then said,"What are you doing here?"."I am a Obelisk Blue. You are a Slifer Red. You are also in Bob's room." I said.

I then heard some other Obelisk Blue's voice and I grabbed the Slifer."What are you doing?" said Blair."I am getting you out of here. They know my relationship with Bob. You not so much." I said.We jumped out of his room as her hat fell off.She had long blue hair and then I said,"I guess I was right."."You knew?" said Blair."I am a smart kid." I said."I challenge you to a duel. If I win, you tell no one about this. If you win, I will tell everyone about you being a girl." said Blair."Deal. Get ready Blair. I am going to wreck you." I said.We shook hands.

Later that day, I was with Bob and Alexis.These two are always together and I said,"You know Blair?".Alexis said,"I guess you were right Bob."."What do you mean?" I said,"I guess that Blair is a female. I am correct right?" said Bob.I nod as he said,"You two always can tell the difference between humans and spirits. I am very impressed with you and Danny."."Thanks Bob. So I am dueling her later." I said.

"I see if I can get Zane and Bastion. Bob gots the Slifer Trio." said Alexis."K." said Bob."Thanks guys. We are dueling at the cliffs where you dueled Yugi's deck." I said.Alexis was shocked to know about Bob's most recent duel and Bob said,"He does his research. You better be ready for the duel against Blair. You know what I say."."Always be ready for the unexpected. Me and my deck are ready for anything that comes their way." I said."You three are like brothers. You, Danny, and Bob." said Alexis."Yeah. Get ready." said Bob.

Later that day again, I saw Blair in her disguise and I said,"You ready to lose Blair? I am stronger than Danny. He is strong."."I won't lose. I want to be closer to Bobby." said Blair.She activate her duel disk as I activate mine."Time to get your game on!" I said.She drew a card and she said,"I summon Maiden of Love in attack mode!".Then a girl in an orange and peach dress stood there and if I have learned anything for Bob, just because it looks cute doesn't mean it is not dangerous."I end my turn with a facedown." said Blair.

I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I summon Baby Jay in defense mode!".Then a baby stood there ready to defended me and I said,"I now play the spell Evolution. This lets my baby go through life in a flash. I now special summon Jay in attack mode!".Then a teen stood there.He had light brown hair, blue eyes, black jacket, blue shirt, red jeans, and brown shoes.He then said,"Hello there. I am sorry that I have to defeat you. Show him my power Kurt."."Right! I now attack your monster with demonic kick!" I said.

Baby Jay.Attribute Earth.LV 1 ATK 1000 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The child of two famous superheroes and he is going to be one of these days.He can turned into an armored form when attack by a monster.His defense and attack points go up by 1000.
Evolution.Spell.Normal.You can evolve a monster to their next stage.Example being Baby Jay to Jay.
Jay.Attribute Earth.LV 5.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.The teenage hero and he is pretty cocky when fighting villains big and small.He can switch into his demon form during your battle phase and he gains an extra 1000 ATK points and 500 DEF points. 

He then turned into a demon and he rushed toward her with his kick.Blair then lost 2600 life points and she said,"I activate my facedown known as Dimension of Love. I now gain control of Jay.".Jay then went over to Blair and he looked at Maiden of Love with loving eyes.I sighed as I said,"I should have expect that coming for you but hey I have been wrong before. I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Dimension of Love.Spell.Field.This card activates when you take damage.You take control of all of your opponents monsters if they attack your monsters.All of your monster lose one star and they gained 500 ATK points and 500 DEF points.

Blair drew a card and she said,"Due to my spell card, I can now summon Love Knight!".Then a knight stood there and he had hearts all over his armor.Blair then said,"I now attack you with all of my monster!".I then saw them rushing toward me and I said,"Not so fast. I play the Trap Card Scarp Iron Scarecrow blocking my Jay!".I then lost 3300 life points and Blair said,"I end my turn with a facedown. I thought you would be better than this. I mean next turn, you are going to lose.".

Love Knight.Attribute Light.LV 5.ATK 1900 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The Knight who protects love no matter what the cost to his life.He can be send to the grave for Love King.

I then drew a card and I said,"Before I lose the duel, can you tell me why you are here Blair. I mean Bob is like my brother. I want to know why you are hugging his deck."."I came here because he is so dreamy. I mean he is so kind and he is the best duelist ever. I want him to be mine forever and ever. I am actually 11 years old." said Blair."I see. I almost lost to an 11 year old girl." I said."Huh? I am confused Kurt do you mind explaining it to me?" said Blair.

I then said,"Okay then Blair. Let me show you. I activate my facedown card Rookie's Victory! This card lets me summon 2 monsters from my deck, grave, or fusion deck. I picked Lord Art and Ninja Hiro!".Then two monsters appeared on the field.One was a cowboy.He had on a brown cowboy outfit, blue eyes, and black hair.He is known as the handsome and rugged cowboy Lord Art.Next to him him was a ninja.He was wearing a blue ninja uniform.He had green hair and red eyes.He was known as the generous ninja Hiro.

Rookie's Victory.Spell.Normal.This card only works if you are losing the duel.You can special summon 2 monsters from your deck, grave, or fusion deck.
Lord Art.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.One of the best sharp shooters in the wild west.He is cocky and brave when it comes to battle and the ladies.He is afraid of something losing people close to him.He can bring out his girlfriend Lady Ann from your deck, hand, or graveyard.
Ninja Hiro.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.His name in Japanese means generous and he is that as a ninja.He steals from the rich and evil people of Japanese.He gives it to the poor people of Japan.He meet his wife Karin when she was about to get robbed by thugs.He saved her from those thugs and the two now fight together against evil.He can bring out his wife Ninja Karin from your deck.  

Art then looked around and he said,"Shoot. This place is filled with spiritual dueling energy. It is pretty nice. I know Ann will love it."."Indeed Art-San. Karin will love this as well. Can you bring them out Kurt?" said Hiro."Correct Hiro. I activate both of their special effects. I can bring out their ladies Lady Ann and Ninja Karen from my deck in attack mode!" I said.Then a female cowgirl stood there with long blond hair and sapphire blue eyes.A green suit Female Ninja stood there and she had pink hair and green eyes.These two ladies are very strong just like their boyfriends.

Lady Ann.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1200 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is one of the best female sharp shooting girls in the wild west.She is really shy but she can shoot a bullet between two pieces of stone from over 50 feet away.She loves Lord Art a lot and she likes being around him.She can't be destroy or targeted by Spells, Traps, and Monster Effects.
Ninja Karin.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.Her name in Japanese means Pure and she is that as a girl and human.She believes that everyone that she knows or meets is pure of heart.One day, she was about to be robbed by some punks form the mob, she meet her future husband Hiro and she fell in love with the Ninja.She then begged him to take her on as his apprentice and he did.They got married and she fights alongside him and their daughter to save the world.She can attack your opponent directly when you have a monster on the field.

Ann then looked scared as she said,"Where are we Kurt?"."Duel Academy Ann. I mean it is going to be fun living here." said Karin.I then said,"I activate the spell card Double Date! This allows me to draw 2 cards since I have 4 monster on my field.".I then drew the 2 cards and I said,"I summon Tina in attack mode!".Then a female samurai stood there and I said,"Her special effect activates and your field spell and facedown go bye bye! Dimension slash!".

Double Date.Spell.Normal.When you have 4 monsters on your field, you can draw 2 cards.
Tina.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.She is the samurai who is very pretty.She has a rivalry with Lady Ann for Lord Art's heart.She can destroy all facedowns on your opponent's field when she is summoned. 

She then destroy the field spell and facedown with her sword and I said,"I now play the equip spell that will win me this duel. Support! This spell gives my monster 700 extra ATK points for every monster on the field excluding said monster. I pick Lady Ann to get the power up.".She then gained 2800 ATK points and then I said,"Destroy Jay and knock some sense into him!"."Right!" said Ann.She fired her gun destroying the hero and Blair lost the duel."That is game." I said.

Support.Spell.Equip.One of your monster gain 700 ATK points for every monster excluding the monster that has said card equipped to them.

Bob P.O.V
I then came up behind Kurt along with Alexis.Danny and Zane then helped Syrus, Miranda, and Bastion to the nurse office.I thought they would be used to the shock because Miranda did that earlier this year.I then said,"You were awesome Kurt. You have gotten better. Also tell Tina to lose a couple of pounds."."Gotcha. So what are we going to do about Blair?" said Kurt."Huh? I am confused and lost." said Alexis.
"She is only 11 years old Alexis. She can't stay here." I said."Why not Bobby?! I love you!" said Blair."Great. Another Rias and Moka." said Kurt.Alexis then said,"You need to finish Elementary and Middle School first Blair."."I will and he will be mine Alexis." said Blair.She ran off as I said,"I will never get your gender."."Amen brother." said Kurt.We then walked off to the Obelisk Blue Dorm tired and hoping no more girls disguised as boy come to Duel Academy.

Next time,
Syrus deals to advance to Ra Yellow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment