Sunday, January 25, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 37 The Mercenary King vs Reptiles of the past


Yep.We are having the first Bob duel of Season 2.You ready to see some new characters in this duel.Get ready for an epic duel.Also Bob will be have the Neo Spacian plus Neos because Jaden gave them to him.Also egual gender on the Neo-Spacians.You will see the gender from each one at the bottom.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Syrus and I was looking for duel disks thrown in the swamp.Me and Syrus got in trouble for different reasons.Syrus was sleeping in class and my reason is from punching Chazz."So why did you have to punch Chazz Bob?" said Syrus.I then said as I was pulling out duel disks from said swamp,"The Chazz had it coming Syrus. I mean that duel with Reginald Van Howell made me want to rip out Chazz's voice box. This is the Devil King talking here."."Yeah and also Chelsea Martin is being a real bitch right?" said Syrus.

Chelsea Martin is one of my fangirls but she wants me for herself so she and Alexis clashed arms.I was getting really tired of it because I like Alexis and not Chelsea."So how many duel disks have you found Sy? I got 7." I said."I found 5. I wonder where the other 8 are?" said Syrus.I then got out of the swamp.I brush off the swamp and I said,"Maybe our friends found the rest of them."."Yeah. We should go find them." said Syrus.I grabbed them as we headed toward the forest.

We then saw Miranda and Amelia were sitting on the ground with 6 duel disks around them and Miranda said,"Hey guys. I guess we need to find the last 2 duel disks."."Yeah. We did pretty good team." said Amelia.Miranda was now an Obelisk Blue since she got the 2nd highest grade for all first year.I beat her score by 5 points and Bastion was depressed because we scored higher than him."Yeah. So where is Johnny?" I said."Right here Bob." said a voice.

I then saw a boy standing there.He had green eyes, dark blue hair, and he had a weird tattoo under his eyes.This is Johnny Wilson and he is a friend of mine.He enter our school after meeting in Heartland City.He duels with a History themed deck.He and I dueled in the World Duel Carnival Finals.The duel was close but I won thanks to a spell combo with Ice Warrior.We became good rivals and he decided to come to Duel Academy as a second year Obelisk Blue making a good chunk of our group Obelisk Blue.

Syrus hid behind me as Johnny said,"Is he always like that Bob?"."Sorry Johnny. I mean you seem like a nice guy but you are so scary." said Syrus."It is fine little dude. I found the final duel disks." said Johnny.He placed them with the 6 on the ground as Miranda said,"I still don't get why they were in the woods and the swamp in the first place."."I have an idea. Stand back." I said.

The four then stood back as I said,"I now call upon the spirits of the gentle darkness to find the person who threw these into the forest and swamp.".The 20 duel disks then glowed as Amelia said,"I still can't believe that you are the reincarnation of two dead kings."."You get used to it Amelia. Trust me you do quick." said Syrus.They stopped glowing and I said,"Do you guys know where the bridge is?"."Yeah. Why?" said Johnny."It is time for me to duel." I said,

We walked to the bridge and we saw a first year Ra Yellow standing there along with several more first year Ra Yellow students.He has very muscular.He was wearing a Ra Yellow uniform with no sleeves and he wears a green muscle shirt underneath.He was wearing beige combat pants, white wristbands with matching bands just above his feet along with combat boots, a bandanna featuring a dinosaur face, bone earrings, and a necklace of dinosaur.He had long black dreadlocks and green eyes.

He stuck out due to the several duel disks on him."Who are you losers? The name is Sergeant Tyranno Hassleberry and you and your friends are being defeated by troop Tyranno!" said Hasleberry.The Ras cheered behind them as Syrus said,"You aren't going to defeat us. We are going to defeat you because we have the Spirit King on our side."."The Spirit King? He sounds like a giant loser." said a small Ra Yellow.

He then had Rias holding over the river and she said,"Don't make fun of my precious Bobby!"."Put him back Rias." said Utopia.He stood there with Yubel and the warrior placed him back."What are you freak?" said a big Ra."The Spirit King. Don't you forget it." said Yubel."Gotcha." said Troop Tyranno."So Hassleberry right? My buddy here will be dueling you for the rest of the duel disk." said Johnny.

Hassleberry said,"Sure. I always wanted to defeat a real king and a Obelisk Blue. You are going to be my hundredth victory!".He activate his duel disk as Amelia said,"Do you got this Bob?"."Yeah. No need to worry Amelia. I dueled against a monkey and Tarzan." I said.Miranda then said,"I explain what he means by that later."."Okay." said Amelia and Johnny.

I then activated my duel disk as Hassleberry said,"That is a pretty sweet duel disk. It will be nice to take from you weakling"."Thanks. Time to get your game Huckleberry Hound!" I said."It is Sergeant Tyranno Hassleberry Private!" said the troop plus Hassleberry.I then sweatdropped as I said,"Sorry. I made a little mistake.".

We stood across from each other with the river and he said,"You can go first Private.".I drew a card and I said,"The name is Bob! I play the spell Quick Summon. I now use it to special summon Future Zombie from my deck in defense mode!".Then a very futuristic zombie stood there and he said,"Brains!"."I don't think that guy has any brains on him." I said."Hey!" said the troop."It was a joke. You army guys really can't take a joke can you?" said Miranda.

Future Zombie.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1600.Zombie/Effect.A zombie from the future.He hungers from brains and bran muffins.He can return from the grave with 100 extra ATK and DEF points. 

They stared at her as Johnny said,"Yeah. I got nothing. Destroy their leader already Bob!"."Gotcha. I now summon Twlight Rose Knight in attack mode!" I said.The knight stood there and I said,"I can now special summon a level 4 or below plant monster from my hand and I have the perfect one! I special summon Celine to the field.".Then a toddler stood there.She had light green hair with a flower on top with light pink petals and she had blue eyes.

Celine.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1000.Plant/Effect.She was once a very huge and giant plant given to Rito by Lala from his 16th birthday.When she was infected with the Kare Kare disease, Rito and the others went to the S-level-danger class planet Misletoe to save her.She became a child and she cause some wacky situations.She can't be destroy in battle and she gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every monster in the grave.

The army guys laughed at her as she was confused."I don't know either. I now end my turn with a pretty sweet facedown! Your move Huckberry Finn!" I said.I was messing up his name on purpose and I called it mind games.He drew a card and he said,"I special summon Gilasaurus!".The fast moving Dinosaur stood there as Hassleberry said,"I now send my trooper to the grave so I can bring out my Dark Driceratops!".

The dino stood there and the boy said,"Jurassic Impact on that undead freak!".He then rushed toward him and I looked at my facedown ready for my next turn as I took the attack.I was knocked on the ground as I lost 800 life points and the troop cheered from an great move from their captain."What a weak offense coming from you." said Hassleberry."I now activate my zombie's special effect. Welcome back." I said.He returned as Hassleberry said,"Whatever. I was just keeping destroy him! I end my turn!".

I then drew a card and I said,"I now summon Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird in attack mode!".Then a alien humminbird stood there and she said,"You ready Bob?"."Yeah. I now activate her special effect! For every card in your hand, I gain 500 life points for each one! I now gain 2000 life points! Honey Suck!" I said.I then gained 2000 life points as I said,"I now Syncho Summon Twilight Rose Knight and Future Zombie to synchro summon Black Rose Dragon!".

Then the plant dragon appeared as I said,"I now activate my dragon's special effect! She destroy all cards on the field! Black Rose Gale!".Then the field was wiped clean as I said,"I now activate Future Zombie's special effect by bringing him back!".He return to the field stronger and I said,"I now attack you directly with my dragon! Black Rose Flare!".He then lost 2400 life points as he fell over.I then said,"I now activate the facedown that I send to my grave! Time Warp! This card lets me bring back Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird and Celine because they were destroy by my dragon's special effect!".

Time Wrap.Spell.Normal.This spell works once this card goes to the grave.You can bring back monster that were destroy on the turn that this spell was send to the grave.

The two lovely girls appeared as I said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move.".He then drew a card and he said,"I play the field spell Jurassic World!".The field changed into the past as Syrus said,"Man, his monster stick out like a sore thumb."."Yeah." said the troop.Hassleberry said,"I summon Archeonys and he can attack you directly!".I then fell on the ground from the sonic scream and I lost 600 life points.Hassleberry said,"I now place down a facedown!".

A card appeared as I drew a card.I then heard,"Bob!".I then saw Alexis standing there with Chelsea.She had long purple hair and green eyes and she was very pretty."What are those girls doing here? I mean Duel Monster is a man's game!" said Hassleberry.My field then glared at him and I said,"Most of my monster's strongest cards are girls plus some of the best duelist! Time to change this duel! You need to get out of the past!".

Alexis then walked over to the group as she said,"So why is Bob dueling that pig?"."He is the best." said Chelsea.I then felt her love and I shivered."He is dueling for all of the duel disk that the Sarge stole." said Syrus."Yeah. I now play the spell Lucky Hand!" I said.I drew 5 cards and I said,"I now play my facedown Heroic Entrance to bring out Elemental Hero Neos!".The hero stood there and he said,"I am ready for battle Bob."."Yeah. I now summon Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin in attack mode!".

He stood there and I said,"I now activate my flying monster's special effect! Honey Suck!".I gained 1000 life points as I said,"I now overlay Celine and Future Zombie! I now build the overlay network to XYZ summon Number 44: Sky Pegasus!".The horse then appeared as I said,"I now contact fuse Neo Spacian Aqua Dolphin, Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, and Elemental Hero Neos to summon Elemental Hero Storm Neos!".

The monster appeared as Miranda said,"Bob has a Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ monster on his field."."Bob is going all out on that pea size brain." said Amelia."Yeah and I hope that Bob teaches Hassleberry a lesson." said Johnny."And what lesson could you possibly defeat teach me!?" said Hassleberry."Dinosaur are cool Hassleberry but we are past from that era. I now activate my Hero's special effect! I can destroy all spells and trap on the field!" I said.

The field was wiped clean of spells and traps as Hassleberry said,"What do you mean?"."Hey Tyranno Troop! Did your sarge do the same strategy in all of his duels?!" I said.The troop then said,"Yes!".He then fell over as I said,"Dinosaur are awesome Hassleberry. You need to change your strategy up so that the Dino don't go extinct here at Duel Academy."."Okay! I will Best Friend!" said Hassleberry.I then sighed as I said,"Attack him and win me this duel Storm!".He destroy the bird causing Hassleberry to lose.

He layed on the ground as Johnny said,"So I will get the Duel disk back to the Chancellor."."We will help out." said the troop.The troop plus Johnny was gone along with Miranda and Amelia.I then saw Syrus standing there with Alexis.I was looking for Chelsea and she tackled me."You were so awesome Bobby! You deserve a victory kiss!" said Chelsea.She was then held in the air by Utopia and Neos."You aren't his girlfriend. I thought she would get through her skull." said Neos."Love blinds humans." said Utopia.

The two agreed as Hassleberry said,"Hey Bob! Can I be your apprentice?"."Hey! I'm his apperentice!" said Syrus.The two argued about it as I saw Alexis.She said,"How about you stay with Danny? He is Bob's main apprentice and if you beat him, Bob might accept you."."Good idea!" said the sarge.He ran off as Syrus ran after him.I then said,"So do you want to go have a quick make out session?"."Yeah but what about Chelsea?" said Alexis.

The spirits then teleported her away as I said,"Problem solved.".We started kissing.

Next time,
Syrus duels against a girl who is CRAZY for Zane and also we meet the girl of Syrus's dream!

Neo-Spacian Genders
Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird Female
Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab Female
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole Male
Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin Male
Neo-Spacian Dark Panther Male
Neo-Spacian Glow Moss Female

No comments:

Post a Comment