Monday, January 5, 2015

Power Episode 16 Emotion run wild in the Heart


Ah.A Power Story.You can spell my story and not making my characters OP.Anyway, Bob and Stella are getting a new traveling companion.Also the bad guy is the army trying to stop Super Humans.For an example of the bad guy, think General Elling from Justice League Unlimited but not super devoted to the government and hates the Justice League. 

In Mono City, Colorado.Three bank robbers were well robbing a bank.They were wearing bulletproof vest, ski mask, and they had guns.They were then surround by Police and then the one in the middle said,"I prepared for this.".He then pressed a button and then several Police cars blew to Kingdom Come and then the one on the right said,"Nice job Boom. We am getting better at this."."Hey Bang. We have a problem." said the one on the left."What is it Pop?!" said the two."I think he is talking about me guys." said Bob.

He stood there and he said,"Now do I have to use my powers on you or will you give up?."."Fire!" said Pop.The three then fired his guns on him but they were blocked by Power Barrier."After fighting super criminals for so long, you get used to something cool but then you have normal humans. Fire Ring." said Bob.He then trapped the robbers in a ring of fire as Bob said,"Frigid Blizzard on their hands.".He then froze their hands and then he broke their guns along with the ring of fire.

The cops then placed the three in a squad card as a cop said,"You are so cool Power."."Thanks but I do this all for you and your children which you should spend more time with. I mean kids like attention from their daddies and mommies." said Bob.He then thought of his father and a cop said,"We will Power. Thanks for the assistance. You are a good hero.".

Bob then flew off as Stella called him."Hey you. Are you alright?" said Stella."I am fine Stella. Why do you ask?" said Bob."Isn't today your father's birthday?" said Stella."Yeah. November 5. I mean I am trying to find him but it is hard." said Bob."Yeah. So where are you now?" said Stella."Mono City. I will be meeting up with you in Chicago in a second." said Bob.He then flew to the city in at the speed of light which is really fast.

Stella then saw her boyfriend fly in.He look sad and he said,"I made it. I didn't want to miss our date. I mean I heard the Sears Tower is pretty sweet."."Do you want to talk about it Bob?" said Stella."Sure." said Bob.The two were walking to the tower and Bob said,"Me and Justin never connected. I mean he liked working for Megan and I hated her guts. We did like superheroes though. I wish I could tell him that I loved him."."I think he knows Bob. I mean you use Lucy a lot. Speak of her, where is she?" said Stella.

The two reached the tower and he paid around 40 dollars for him and Stella.The two were in a empty elevator and Bob said,"She is helping Jacob and Noah with Rex, Henry, Jason, and Jade. The four are protecting Superior. I wish I could be there but I am seeing the world with my sweet girlfriend."."Ah. So why do you want to go to the Skydeck?" said Stella."I always wanted to come here with you. I mean we can fly but I want to experience this with you." said Bob.

The two were back at the hotel and Bob was sleeping in his bed.He then woke up and he saw a little girl.She looked like she was only 6 years old.She had long blue hair up to the bottom of her white dress and green eyes.She looked at me and she said,"Please help me."."Who are you? Where are we?" said Bob."Please help me." said the girl.Bob then sighed and he woke up as she said,"I am in a lab in Redmon, North Dakota. Please help me.".

Bob then woke up sweating and he sneaked off toward the bathroom.He didn't want to wake up his sleeping princess because she gets really angry when she is waken up from a nice dream.He remember doing it once and he shivered from the memories.He then splashed cold water in his face as he said,"That was a weird dream to say the least.".He then saw the girl in the mirror and he stood back."Please help me." said the girl.

Bob then pinched himself and he thought,"Okay Bob. Think. She is talking to you through the Astral Planes. I mean she must be 6.".She then said,"Please help me."."Okay. I will. Just tell me your name." said Bob."Project #78." said Project #78."Okay. I am coming." said Bob.She smiled as she disappeared.Bob grabbed his coat and he was stopped by Stella."Bob? Where are you going? It is like 2 in the morning." said Stella.

Bob then said,"A little girl is talking to me using the Astral Planes. She wants me to save her over in Redmon, North Dakota. I promise to save her."."Then I am come too." said Stella."Are you sure?" said Bob."Bob. She will need both of us to save her and you can't sneak into a government base without a clever and beautiful distraction." said Stella."I see then. Lets go." said Bob.The two then turned into Power and Lunar respectively and they flew to North Dakota.

They reached the town and it looked like a ghost town."So do you sense her Bob? I mean no one is here in town." said Stella."Let me check the astral plane Stella. You check the surround area." said Bob."Right." said Stella.Bob then tapped in the Astral Plane and he said,"I found her. She is on the outskirts in a lab being used as a way to stop us."."Really? We need to go save her. I sense that the army is here to save her as well." said Stella."Lets go then." said Bob.

The two then saw several jeeps, trucks, soldiers, and a couple of tanks in front of a really big building.Bob then flew to the general and he said,"What is going on here?"."You are that hero Power. My son is a huge fan of you and my daughter thinks thanks that you are cute." said the general."Um thanks. You haven't answer my question General." said Bob."My name is General Dean Stewart. We are trying to stop the human experiment done here by Human Protection." said Dean."Huh?" said Bob.

Stella flew over to Bob and Dean said,"It is your lady Lunar. Attention men. Stop gawking at her and do your job!"."Yes sir!" said the soldiers."Anyway, after you defeated Megan Fisher or Hera, the former CEO of Omega Corp aka Jacob Underwood took over the company along with his friend Jacob Haynes. Jacob is like 100 years old or something. It colored me impressed that he is still alive. He asked us to destroy all of the place that Megan turned regular people into human experiment or weapons." said Dean."Then why haven't you?" said Stella.

Dean said,"Show the fine girl why we can't.".Some soldiers then fired their guns at the building only to be block by a force field."Oh. I knew that." said Stella."I have an idea. Stand back everyone." said Bob.His eyes glowed green and then the force field went down.Dean said,"Shoot. Your powers are so cool man. Charge!".The army then attacked the building as Stella said,"Lets go Power."."Right. Power Transport!" said Bob.The two were then gone.

The two were inside of the lab and Stella said,"So where is she?"."No clue. Lets see we can find someone in here." said Bob.The two then walked around and then the two hide in an alleyway.They saw several guards running to stop the army and Bob said,"I read their minds. She is on the basement level. We can take the elevator on the floor to reach her."."Your telepathy is getting better Bob. I guess your powers are evolving." said Stella."I know but I can't time travel yet." said Bob.

The two then went down the elevator and then Stella saw Project #78 standing there."Please help me." said #78."You are so cute. My name is Stella or Lunar. This is my boyfriend Bob or Power." said Stella."Hi. My name is Project #78. Thank you for the compliment." said #78."You don't have a name?" said Bob.She shook her head no and she said,"I was taken from my parents when I was born. I don't remember my mom, dad, or my name.".

Bob then went down to her level and he said,"I guess I will have to give you a name then Project #78 or should I say Emily.".She then hugged him and she said,"I love my name Bobby!"."You were always good with kids Bob." said Stella."I know. Maybe being a father is somewhere in my future." said Bob.The elevator stopped as Emily said,"Please hurry Bobby and Stella. I mean the doctor is coming to kill me!"."Lets go!" said Stella."Right!" said Bob.The two then ran off toward the lab.

They then found Emily being shocked by a guy in a lab coat."That must be the doctor. I will distract him Stella. You find a way to save Emily. I am going demon mode on this jerk for hurting Emily." said Bob.He then broke a mirror and he jumped down there.The doctor then looked at Bob and he said,"You are the child who defeat Megan. You must have came here for her. Why? I mean she is a freak of nature just you and your friends!".

"Power is not a freak! He is the best superhero ever." said Emily.She then got shocker as the doctor said,"My name is Bud. I am here to defeat you and your friends. The world need to learn that the government of the US will be here to save them."."You couldn't even stop a deck of cards. Fire Rang!" said Bob.He then fired out a boomerang of fire toward Bud who then got hit."Now Lunar!" said Bob.She then freed Emily and the girl hugged her.

The two were gone as Bob said,"Time to feel the wrath of an immortal scorching fire! Powerful Fire Breath!".He then fired out a lot of fire on the doctor as Emily said,"Stop it Bobby. He doesn't deserve this.".Bud was out cold from the fire and Bob said,"I am sorry Emily. I mean you were using as a test experiment and I was worried about you.".He was then hit with a spear of lighting going through his chest."I knew it. No one never believed me. I knew that the threat to Human Protection was that old bastard's apprentice." said Bud.

Stella then grabbed the spear and she removed it from her boyfriend as Emily said,"You hurt my friend! I will kill you!".She then made him being killed by the weather, wind, fire, water, and Earth."Emily! Stop!" yelled Bob.She then saw him leaning on Stella.The hole was getting healed as Emily said,"Bobby!".She started crying as Stella said,"Don't worry Emily. Bob isn't going anywhere any time soon. I will make sure of that."."Really?" said Emily."Yeah. Now lets get out of here." said Bob.

The three were outside of the lab and then Dean saw then."You save Project #78. Color me impressed." said Dean."Yeah and my name is Emily. My big brother gave it to me." said Emily."That would be me." said Bob."Really? You look 16." said Dean."He is but she thinks that he is her big brother. I mean he raided a government building to save her."said Stella."I see. Good luck." said Dean.He left with the army and Bob said,"Who is up for Pizza?"."Pizza?" said Emily."We are so going. Lets go." said Bob.The three then fell off as Bob gained another sister.

Next time,
Bob, Stella, and Emily stop by the Mall of America.They meet up with Wayne and Mari of the Guild and also fight off possessed shoppers during a sale very similar to Black Friday thanks to some Psychic users who want revenge on our hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment