Sunday, January 4, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 11 Yugi vs Bob?


We have a battle between Bob and Yugi's deck.Lets begin.Also I am nerfing a card and changing it.

Bob P.O.V
The last week has been somewhat peaceful.Crowler had a month break and I felt bad for the guy.I mean he is just very different and I made Danny apologize to him a lot.I then put as the substitute Professor until they find one for the class due to my grades and background.It was nice because I taught them a lot about XYZ Summon, Synchro Summon, and to believe in their deck.Their duel skills improved immensely.I then heard about Yugi's deck coming here and I thought,"I better be ready. I need to be able to beat my adopted father's deck like before.".

I then walked to the card shop by myself and I saw a huge crowd of students.I then moved some people in to see Syrus dueling a Ra Yellow.I then saw Bastion and he said,"Ah Profesor. What are you doing here?"."Bastion. You can call me Bob just like everyone else. So can you tell me why Syrus is dueling that Ra Yellow?" I said."Well Bob, he is dueling against Dimitri. You had him in class." said Bastion.

"Oh. You mean the copycat duelist? He tried to copy Danny's deck and he failed badly. So who is he copying now?" I said."He is copying Crowler. Don't ask me why. Syrus trying to get a ticket for the exhibition showing off the King of Games's deck." said Bastion.Danny then stood there and he said,"It doesn't have He Who Must Not Be Named in the deck. I already got my ticket thanks to my lovely Trix.".

Bastion was confusing as I said,"Don't ask Bastion. So where is Miranda? I mean I usually see him and Syrus together."."She is taking a test right now. Syrus is dueling Dimitri right now for the extra ticket. What a gentleman." said Bastion.I then said,"You can do this Sy!".He then looked at me and he said,"Right Bob!"."You have to defeat me. It is my turn!" said Dimitri.Syrus had Jetroid on his field which was a strong machine monster.I think he told me that this was the last time that he was using his Roid Deck.You will see later.

Dimitri then drew a card and he said,"I play the spell card Heavy Storm!".His two facedown were gone as two statues appeared.I sighed as I said,"You got this Sy."."I now sacrifice my two monster to summon Ancient Gear Golem in attack mode!" said Dimitri.The robot appeared as he said,"Attack him!".Syrus then said,"Using my effect of Jetroid, I can activate Magic Cylinder from my hand!".The attack was blocked and it took the damage instead of Syrus."That is Game!" yelled Syrus.

Miranda joined the group and she said,"What do I miss?"."A pretty sweet duel with Syrus. I mean he rocked that guy!" said Danny.She looked at me and I said,"Ask him yourself Cunningham. I need to have a word with Dimitri.".She then talked with Syrus and she hugged him.I then said,"Dimitri. We need to talk.".He ran off as Bastion said,"Sorry about him Bob. He is very unsocial except when dueling."."Ah. Well, I better get going. I have some grading to do." I said.I walked off.

Narrator P.O.V
At the Ra Yellow Dorm, Dimitri was slamming his desk."Why can't I win!? I copy Kaiba, Seto, Danny, and Crowler's deck. I should be winning and getting girls!" yelled Dimitri.He then saw a poster of Yugi and he said,"I will steal the deck of the King of Games and I will win!".He ran off as Bastion saw him run off."I better tell Bob about this showing development." said Bastion.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking around the hall with Alexis who decided to join up with me."So is this a date Lex?" I said.She then lightly punched me and I said,"Is that a yes?"."Yes Bob. We aren't going to be a couple like everyone says. I mean Danny will never shut up about it." said Alexis."Indeed." I said.I then saw Rias and Moka standing there."Hey guys. What's up?" I said."You never spend time with us Bob." said Moka."I do too." I said."Not enough  time." said Rias.

I sighed as Alexis said,"I will let you spend time with your monsters. Like you say, a deck's bond is strong and you will win all of your duels.".Rias and Moka grabbed me and they said,"Thanks Alexis.".They dragged me off and Alexis smiled.She walked off to go do Alexis things.I then looked at my spirits and I said,"Hey Ladies. Can we go by Yugi's deck?"."Why?" said Moka."I have a bad feeling." I said."Okay. Lets go but we are staying together." said Rias.

After freeing myself from the girls, I then saw Syrus, Miranda, and Danny trying to see the deck earlier.They are known as the Slifer Trio."Hey Slifer Trio." I said."Bob?! What are you doing here?" said Syrus."I am on patrol duty. I am keeping an eye for students trying to steal the deck." I said."Are you going to report us?" said Miranda."Bob is my best buddy." said Danny."You are right. You just need to ask me. I would have let you guys see the deck earlier." I said.

Syrus then saw Bastion and he said,"Hey Bastion. What's up?"."Bob. We need to talk." said Bastion."Um sure. What's up?" I said.I then heard the alarm go off as I opened the door to the hall.The deck was gone as Danny said,"Someone stole the deck?!"."We need to go find the deck now. I mean people look up to Yugi. It can help boost up dueling scores." I said."We should go in groups." said Miranda."Okay. I will go with Syrus. Bastion and Danny are a team. Miranda will go get Alexis. " I said.We then ran off.

Alexis P.O.V
I sat with my friends Mindy and Jasmine.They were my closet friends excluding Bob."So why aren't you with Bobby?" said Mindy."He is busying with Syrus." I said."So why aren't you and Bob a couple yet? I mean all of the time that you spend together. Most people think that you two are dating." said Jasmine.I then said,"We are just friends Jazz. Nothing else.".

I then saw Miranda running in."Miranda? What are you doing here?" said Mindy.Most of the girls here liked Miranda because she was a very nice girl."Alexis. Bob needs you to bring a crowd to the cliffside. Bob is going to make an really strong duel happen. His words not mine." said Miranda."So romantic Alexis. I mean he loves you." said Jasmine."Lets get a crowd up and running." I said."Right." said the three girls.

Bob P.O.V
I was with Syrus and Syrus said,"So why did you ask Miranda to go get Alexis? I mean you two are dating right bro?"."No. We are just friends Syrus. I wish we could be more but luck isn't on my side when it comes to love. I wanted to teach you all the true power of my deck." I said."I really don't get it Bob." said Syrus.I then got a message from Bastion and I said,"We are going to the cliffside. Bastion and Danny found the thief."."Good." said Syrus.

We then found the two and Danny said,"I warmed him up for you Professor."."Did he lose?" I said."Yes. Quite badly." said Bastion."It is Yugi's after all. I mean Bob can defeat it easy." said Danny."What does he mean by that bro?" said Syrus."You'll see soon. You guys better get a good seat. This duel is going to rock." I said.

I then saw Dimitri standing there.He looked like Yugi but he had similar, but smaller bangs that fall over his face, his jacket flares out from the waist and the patch on his shirt bears the shape of the Millennium Puzzle.His puzzle looked better than Titan did."Robert. Are you ready to duel Yugi?" said Dimitri who was mimicking Yugi.I then sighed as I said,"I did it once and it had the god cards in it! I will win!".He was shocked as I said,"Duel!".

I then drew a card and I said,"I summon the Ice Warrior in defense mode!".The warrior stood there ready to protect me from harm and I said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move Yugi.".He drew a card and he said,"I summon Gazelle The King Of Mythical Beasts in attack mode!".The familiar monster stood there and he said,"I play the magic card Polymerization and I fusion summon him and Berfomet to summon Chimera The Flying Mythical Beast!".

The fusion monster stood there as he said,"Attack! Pulverizing Pounce!".He then destroy my monster and he said,"I end my turn. You are up Robert!".I drew a card and I said,"I activate my facedown! Heroic Entrance! I now special summon a monster which you know well Yugi! I summon Buster Blader!".The famous warrior stood there and Syrus said,"So cool Bob! You rock bro!"."Thanks Sy! I now attack Chimera with Buster! Dragon Sword Attack!" I said.

He destroy the monster and he took 500 points of damage as he said,"I activate his special effect. I now summon Berfomet in defense mode!".The beast stood there in defense mode as I said,"I now activate the spell Quick Summon to bring out Mana!"."Who?" said the group."Dark Magician Girl!" I said.The famous female Spellcaster stood there and she looked ready to defeat the thief."Destroy Berfomet! Dark Magic Attack!".

She then destroy the monster and I said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Yugi!".He drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Monster Reincarnation! By sending a card from my hand to the grave, I can bring a monster back.".He place a card in his grave and then he add a monster back."I summon Gazelle back to the field." said Dimitri.The beast return as he said,"I end my turn by playing Swords of Revealing Light!".The swords appeared as Dimitri said,"That is how I beat your friend Bob.".

I then drew a card and I said,"I am not like Danny. I activate my facedown! The Helpful Friend! I now special summon Salamander from my deck!".The wizard stood there and Dimitri said,"I now activate the trap Dark Renewal! By sending Gazelle back to the grave, I can bring out the master of Dark Magic! Dark Magician!".The wizard stood there and Syrus said,"Would he sign my duel disk? I mean he is so strong."."I end my turn by switching Buster to defense mode!" I said.I was pretty much stick in a jam.

Dimitri then drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell Card of Sanctity!".He then drew 6 new cards as I drew 5 new cards and I smiled."I now play the spell Lighting Vortex!" said Dimitri.He then placed two cards in his grave as my field was wiped clean of my monsters and then he said,"I play Monster Reborn to bring back Summoned Skull which I sent to the grave using Lighting Vortex!".The fiend stood there and he said,"I now summon Beta The Magnet Warrior!".

The magnet warrior stood there and then Dimitri said,"Attack him all at once!"."I play my facedowns! Scrap Iron Scarecrow and Back Shield! These two each block one attack!" I said.The shield blocked Summoned Skull and the scarecrow blocked the magnet warrior.I then lost 2500 life points as Dimitri said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. Your move Robert and make it count."."It will." I said.

Back Shield.Spell.Normal.Lets you block one attack.

I then drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I activate my Monster Reborn to bring back Dark Magician Girl!".She stood there with 300 extra ATK points and I said,"I now play the spell Easy Sacrifice! This allows me to special summon a high level monster from my deck with so much ease! I pick the one and only Jet Blade!"."Who?" said Bastion, Syrus, and Dimitri."The Leader of the Cyber Warriors! One of Bob's many monster types." said Danny.

Easy Sacrifice.Spell.Normal.You can summon a high level monster from your deck.
Jet Blade.Attribute Wind.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Machine/Effect.The Leader of the group known as the Cyber Warriors.He is a great leader alongside his wife Star Saber.The group is strong and they work well together.He gains 2000 ATK and DEF for every Cyber Warrior on the field and 1000 ATK and DEF points for ones in the graves.He can also destroy a spell or trap card for every monster on your field include him.

Then a very big jet fell in.It then transform into a robot with red and white coloring."Wow. I can see why he made fun of Chazz." said Bastion."Yeah." said Syrus."I then activate his special effect." I said.He then destroy Dimitri's facedown and the swords.I smirked and I said,"I now attack Summoned Skull with Jet! Destroy him with Lightspeed Swords!".He then destroy the fiend causing 1500 points of damage and then I said,"Mana! Smash Beta!".

He then had 1400 life points remaining and I said,"Time to end this duel! I now play the spell Rewind! Destroy him Jet Blade!".He then destroy Dark Magician causing Dimitri to lose the duel."That is game my friend!" I said.Syrus then said,"That was so awesome Bro! You defeat the King of Games's deck!"."I did it once and I can do it again. So Bastion. What card did Danny lose too?" I said."Dark Magician." said Bastion."Hey!" said Danny.

I then stood in front of the Ra and I said,"You did good using his deck but you need to learn to use your deck Dimitri. I mean a deck is like your soul. Do you not have a soul?"."I do but my deck sucks!" said Dimitri."No. You could be a great duelist. I mean you almost defeat me and I defeated his deck. Isn't that right?" I said.The crowd then appeared from out of nowhere cheering him on."Now. Lets return that deck. Also I will use the deck if one wants to duel me." I said.

I then stood in my room which was covered with spirits."So I am guessing that you are having a party." I said.Dark Blade nod as I said,"Let me grab my bag and I will let you be.".I then grabbed it and I walked out of my room and I was hoping that Alexis will let me stay with her.I then sneaked into the girls dorm and I knocked on the door of Alexis.She stood there and she said,"Let me guess. Your spirits are having a party.".I nod as she said,"You can sleep on the floor."."Sweet." I said.

 Next time,
Kurt comes to Duel Academy along with another Miranda.He then duels the other Miranda.

No comments:

Post a Comment