Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 24 Amazoness Dueling part 2 Dueling with Passion


Lets begin.A duel with Kurt plus some new monster for the blue haired Raymond.

Alexis P.O.V
I then saw Bob pushing through students in his way."Move." said Bob.I then saw Yubel fly out of his deck and she said,"I guess the Devil King is coming out."."What do you mean? I thought him and the Spirit King were both nice." I said."They are but that duel with the Shadow Riders brought out the evil Bob. The Devil King hates when a duelist doesn't use their full potential in a duel and your friend didn't use it bringing out the Devil King." said Yubel."Tania made Bastion her love slave." I said."I see. He is heading to your dorm." said Yubel.

After Bob's duel with Camula, he convinced Sheppard with money for his jobs when he was 6 years old to build me and Bob a dorm for just us.It was state of the arts and way better than Obelisk Blue.It had 3 guest rooms and it was perfect.We built it near by Slifer Red so we can have the perfect view and also Bob could gets some training done in peace and quiet.He still had his crazy fan girls roaming around Obelisk Blue looking for him.I think they should know that we are dating but love is blind.

I then saw him in the living room breathing heavily."Bob? Are you going to be okay?" I said.Bob then looked at me and his eyes were red."I guess that your Devil half is coming out." I said."Yes. I hate when someone duels at their full potential and Bastion didn't. I was going to kill him if I didn't leave." said Bob.I then sat next to him and I said,"Maybe a duel will help you. Get your game on!".Bob then smiled as we started up a duel.

Kurt P.O.V
It was the next day and I saw Chazz, Banner, Chumley, and Danny sleeping next to an fire which was burned out."So you need us here why Sy?" I said.I stood there with Zane and Stella said,"Danny said you could duel the next Shadow Rider."."Really? I guess Bastion lost." said Zane."How did you figure that out?" said Miranda."He isn't here." I said."Wow. I guess you two are in Obelisk Blue for a reason." said Syrus.

The coliseum's door then opened as I saw Bastion.He looked tired and Danny woke up."Bastion! You are right." said Danny.He then woke up the other three as Chazz said,"What is going on?"."I lost a lot." said Bastion.He walked off as Chumley said,"Something is wrong. I mean he would have tried to teach me something."."Yes. We better get back to school. Maybe a day of classes can help our friend." said Banner.Everyone walked back as I thought,"You are going down Shadow Rider.".

The day went on as Bob and Danny tried to get Bastion back to normal but he ignored them.I then grabbed Bastion and he said,"What is wrong Kurt?".We were with Bob, Alexis, Chazz, Syrus, Chumley, Zane, and Stella.Miranda and Danny had stuff to do but they had faith that I could do it.I then slapped him and Stella said,"Wow. I thought it was going to be Bob."."Very funny." said Bob."Yeah. We thought the same thing." said Syrus and Chazz.

Bob grumbled as I said,"Snap out of it! You are only of the best duelist in the school! You aren't a loser! Now snap out of it!".Bastion then ran off as Zane said,"You guys don't think what I am think right?"."Yeah. Running." said Chumley.We then ran after him as Bob used Zoro to carry Chumley.I was impressed with the warrior's strength as we followed the Ra Genius.

We were outside of the coliseum and Bastion said,"Tania! I challenge you to a duel."."Wow. This is going to go the same way right?" said Syrus."Yeah. This time, we are going inside." said Bob.He then opened the gate as we ran inside.Bob then joined us as Tania said,"Of course, you would find a way in here Mercenary King. So are you here to challenge me? Having you as a husband will be amazing."."Sorry but he is mine." said Alexis.

She then grabbed him as Stella said,"He isn't your opponent."."Yeah! The Chazz is!" said Chazz.Syrus and Chumley then dragged him into the stands as everyone followed him.I stood there and I said,"I am your opponent. My name is Kurt and I am ready to duel you to show Bastion the passion of a duel!"."Oh. You are quite the powerful soul. Way better than the last one. Lets duel Kurt and my name is Tania. You can me your future wife." said Tania.

We stood from each other and Tania said,"You can go first beloved. I mean you aren't going to win.".I drew a card as I said,"I summon Steve in attack mode!".Then a robot appeared and he was about 5 ft 6.His skin was sliver, red eyes, black jacket, dark blue pants, dark red shirt, biker boots, and sunglasses on his forehead."Wow. That monster looks so cool." said Syrus."Yeah. His special effect is pretty cool Sy." said Zane and Stella.

Steve.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Machine/Effect.He is a machine built around the same time as Tony.He traveled back in time to stop Tony from prevent the future but his program was wrecked on the way back in time.He now tries to help Tony with his quest to get the leader of the resistance a girlfriend.He helps using his lots of weapons.He sticks out like a sore thumb but he can changed his skin to fit in.He can special summon Tony to the field and then he gains 1200 ATK and DEF points.

Steve then said,"Lets do this. We need to teach her and your friend a lesson about dueling with passion. That is what we duel with along with Bob."."Right. I bring Tony to the field!" I said.He stood there as I said,"I end my turn with a facedown. You are up Tania.".She then drew a card and she said,"I play the field spell Amazoness Arena!".Then we were trapped in a cage as Tania said,"I now summon Amazoness Paladin in attack mode!".

She stood there and she said,"I now attack Tony with her.".She then rushed toward him and then I said,"I play my facedown Negate Attack!".The attack was stopped as Bastion said,"Why did Kurt play that card? I mean Tony's special effect would have wrecked her."."Who knows?" said Chazz."Maybe it is his plan." said Chumley."Correct Chumley. I am here to teach you all about dueling with passion. Lets go Tania!" I said.

I then felt my soul being out of my body as Tania's soul stood there.We then fought as I got an uppercut to the face making me lose 200 life points abut Tania lost 400 thanks to my rapid fire kicks.We went back to our bodies as Tania said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. This duel is very interesting. Your kicks are impressive. I think I have fallen for you.".Two cards appeared her monster as I drew a card."Your uppercut wasn't half bad." I said.

I then looked at the new card and I said,"Perfect. I play the spell now as Pot of Greed!".I then drew 2 cards as I said,"I now play the spell Search and Rescue! This allows me to bring out Soul Dragon and Legendary Ape!"."Soul Dragon and Legendary Ape?" said Alexis."A strong dragon and ape." said Bob."Correct Bob! Come on out! You two!" I said.Then a dragon appeared along with an ape.The Dragon's scales were bright green, bright blue eyes, and golden wings.The ape had a golden cape, golden armor, golden helmet, and he look really strong.

Soul Dragon/Jake.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Dragon/Effect.He is the Legendary and powerful Soul dragon.His powers are strong due to the souls of humans.He is good friends with Legendary Ape aka Wally, Heart Turtle or Courage Turtle aka Leo, Powerful Wolf aka Ray, and Hyper Falcon aka Lucy.He is the leader of the team.When these five are on the field, you will see what will happen.He boots up all of your monster by 500 ATK points when is on the field. 
Legendary Ape/Wally.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Beast/Effect.He is the strongest land animal.His strength can break through solid wall and he joined up with Leo, Ray, Lucy, and Jake.He is the muscle of the team and the joker.When these five are on the field, you will see what will happen.He can bring the other members of the team to your hand.

Wally then said,"Sup Steve and Tony. Ready to see us in action?!"."Sure." said Steve."Lets do this Kurt!" said Jake.I then drew 3 cards from my deck thanks to Wally's special effect."I now attack with Wally! Destroy her Amazoness Paladin!" I said.He then rushed toward her and then Tania said,"I play my facedown Dramatic Rescue! This return your monster to your hand as I bring out Amazoness Tiger!".The tiger then roared as I added Wally back to my hand.

I had 9 nine cards as I said,"Round 2 Tania!".Soul me stood there as I dodged a punch from her only to get a kick in the stomach.I then punched her jaw.I then lost 100 life points as she did as well.I then said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns. You are up Tania!".Tania drew a card as she said,"I send Amazoness Paladin to the grave as I summon Amanzoness Queen!".The queen stood there as Tania said,"I play my facedown Amazoness Willpower! This bring back my monster and I attack Tony!".

"Is she crazy?" said Bastion.'Who knows? I mean she liked you." said Chazz.Bastion then punched him as Syrus said,"Guys look.".The two looked as I said,"I play Dummy! You lost 1000 life points!".She had 3100 life points as Tania said,"Your other facedowns must be to protect your monster.".I had 4300 life points as I said,"You will never know unless you attack Tania.".She smiled as her soul form stood there.I then gained my answer.I then lost 300 life points as Tania lost 600 life points.Tania then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn Kurt!".

I then drew a card as I said,"I play Double Summon bring out Leo in attack mode and Tina!".She stood there with the turtle in attack mode."I activate her special effect!" I said.Tina then slashed the facedown keeping the cage as Chumley said,"So why didn't he break the cage?"."Kurt is a strange guy." said Zane."He wants to battle Tania using her card." said Stella."Correct. I now activate Leo's special effect!" I said.He destroy her field and then I said,"Attack her directly Leo!".

She then lost 1400 life points as I said,"I am here to say one thing to Bastion. You can battle using brain and love but the reason why I duel is Passion. I bring everything that I have into every duel. I could be losing badly but I never give up. You can't do anything with passion no matter what.".Tina was lost as Leo said,"Who knew that Kurt was deep?"."You learn something new every day." said Steve and Tony.I then said,"Lets go.".I then knocked her down to the ground and she lost the rest of her life points as I lost 500 life points."And that is game!" I said.

I then saw that the cage was gone as Stella said,"Wow. That was a duel."."Yeah but the Chazz would have done better Stella." said Chazz.Bob sighed as Tania said,"I see that you have trained an impressive student. Good luck Spirit King.".She then turned into a white tiger and then Syrus said,"Wow Bastion. You sure know who to pick them."."Yes. She was a amazing tiger. I have learned my lesson. I will start dueling with passion just like Kurt taught me." said Bastion.

Bob P.O.V
I sighed as I jumped to the field and I held the Shadow Charm plus the card.Everyone left the arena of doom excluding Stella, Zane, Chumley, Alexis, and Kurt."So what is your monster this time Bob? Devil Tiger?" said Kurt."Nope." I said."Devil Amazon?" said Chumley."Nope. You have three tries left." I said."Um. Devil Beast?" said Zane."Nope."I said."Devil Hero?" said Stella."You are getting very cold guys." I said."Devil Wolf." said Alexis.

I then show them the card and Kurt said,"Wow. You two are really close."."Yeah but a wolf? I mean she was a tiger." said Chumley."Ignore it Chumley. Her special effect is really strong. I hope you can use that into a duel Bob." said Zane."Yeah. Me too." I said.I then placed the wolf inside my deck and Stella said,"So what are you doing with all of their charms?"."He is putting them in a chest at our dorm." said Alexis."Ah." said the four."We better get back. We still have classes." I said."Right." said the five.We left the coliseum hoping never to come back.

Next time,
Chazz duels against the Dark Scorpions!

No comments:

Post a Comment