Monday, January 5, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 14 The 8 best freshman duel it out part 1 New girl and the battles begins


Another Yugioh Episode.What is this?I mean it seems like my randomizer isn't that good.I decide to mainly work on Duel Academy and Power.Pokemon Tourney isn't over with but here is the problem with it.I do a lot of work and research for it and I am tired.I mean I do A LOT for it.It is very tiring and doing Power and Duel Academy is easy compared to it.That is the reason and also the Guild's origin is coming in this month.I will do it.

Narrator P.O.V
In a staff meeting, Sheppard was with Professor Banner, Professor Sartyr, Crowler, Zane, and Ms. Fontaine were in there talking about the School Duel."So who should we have as our three duelists?" said Sheppard."I thought you said that North Academy only had 2 duelists." said Sartyr."I guess he didn't hear the recent news." said Banner."Yes. They had a another duelist to their roster. So Zane? Who do you suggest?" said Ms. Fontaine.

Zane then said bluntly,"You may already know him. He defeated his master's deck, a duel monster spirit's deck, Ian Hound, Crowler, and many more impressive duels. His name is Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short. He will do well for Duel Academy and make you all proud.".Then his picture appeared along with his rank and his strongest known monster which is Soul Reaper, Jet Blade, and Yubel next to him.He was smiling.

Sartyr said,"A good pick Zane. Mr. Yagami is an impressive duelist."."Yeah and a major cutie." said Ms. Fontaine."You must be part of his fan club. I was thinking to pick Kurt Raymond alongside him." said Banner."And Ms. Rhodes should be the final one." said Zane."Good idea." said Sheppard.Crowler then said,"What! I can's allow this!"."What do you mean Crowler?" said Sartyr."I thought he would be happy about it. I mean all three are Obelisk Blue Students." said Zane.

He then said,"I would but I changed. I have also noticed that Ra Yellow has some promising students. Your little brother Zane is one of them."."Yes. Miranda and Bastion as well are really good duelists." said Banner."Okay. We now have 6 promising candidates. Anymore?" said Sheppard."What about the other Raymond?" said Crowler."You mean Danny Raymond? He is isn't the best student around but a Duelist yes. I accept him." said Banner.

Satryr and Fontaine agreed with Banner and Zane said,"Sheppard. I heard about a girl who is transferring in today. She seems to be a pretty good duelist according to the rumors that I heard. Her beauty is rumored to be amazing and her dueling skills just as much."."Yes. You want her in as well Zane?" said Sheppard."Yes. Now we have the best of the freshman crowd dueling for Duel Academy. I will be stopping by your class Banner. I am going to bring the news." said Zane."K." said Banner."And we are dismissed." said Sheppard.

Bob P.O.V
I was drifting off into dreamland because I was up all night hacking security systems.I then saw Alexis tapping my shoulder and she said,"You were up all night weren't you?"."Yeah. I mean I get payed to work. Good thing that my teachers know what is going on." I said."Yes. So did you hear the rumors?" said Kurt.He sat in front of me and Lex and Alexis said,"I thought you weren't into that stuff."."I am but this one is huge." said Kurt."Shoot." I said.

Kurt then said,"You know the School Duel?"."Yeah. Bob is going to be one of the main duelist headlining the thing. I mean he is like a mini Zane." said Alexis."I actually have emotions unlike Zane. Continue Kurt." I said."Yeah. North Academy add a new duelist making it three and Sheppard picked 7 other freshman to have a mini tourney." said Kurt."Sounds so cool. I hope I am one of the duelists." said Alexis."You will Alexis. I just know it." I said.

Banner then said,"I have a special guest for you all."."Is it a super hot chick?!" said Danny.I then saw Kurt walked down to him, hit him, and walk back up here.Everyone was used to it by now."No. Mr. Raymond. It is the best student in the school." said Banner."But Bobby is in class!" said the girls excluding Alexis and Miranda.I sighed as Banner said,"Please come in Zane.".

He stood there with a girl.She had long sliver hair, blue eyes, and she looked really serious.She was wearing the same uniform as Alexis and I guess she is new and in Obelisk Blue.I think Miranda is the only girl not in Obelisk Blue.I could be wrong."Hello. My name is Zane Truesdale. I am here to tell you all about the School Duel. We are picking three freshman duelist to represent us." said Zane."Sweet." said Syrus."Yes it is. I am here to announce the 8 duelist chosen to battle in a tourney starting tomorrow." said Zane.

He then said,"We have Bastion Misawa, Miranda Cunningham, and Syrus Truesdale from Ra Yellow.".The Ra Yellow cheered for the three and the girls cheered for Syrus making him blush."From Slifer Red, we have Danny Raymond." said Zane.Danny stood up and he said,"Take that! I am the best duelist in the school.".I then threw a paper ball at him and it land in his mouth."Ten points." I said."Anyway, we have Alexis Rhodes, Kurt Raymond, Stella Polar, and Bob Yagami from Obelisk Blue." said Zane.

The girls cheered loud for me as Kurt said,"Wait? Who is Stella?"."I am." said the slivered hair girl.She then said,"My name is Stella Polar. I hope we can all be friends. I am going to sit down now."."Um sure." said Banner.I then thought,"She is like Zane.".She sat near our group as I waved hi.She ignored me and Zane said,"You 8 better get ready. Your opponent aren't going easy on you.".He walked off as Banner said,"Class is dismissed for the rest of the day.".

I sat there in my room looking at all of my cards.I had a lot of them due to me being best buddies with the creator and my foster father owns a card shop."So what is your plan Bobby?" said Rias.She was giving me one of her hugs." I have one Rias. Yubel." I said.She appeared as she said,"What is it Bob? Do you need us to spy on your friend?".I shook my head no and I said,"I need you to tell me my name."."Bob." said Yubel and Rias bluntly.

I then fell over and I said,"My past name. I mean I need to come up with a clever tag name."."I thought you were the Obelisk King." said Yubel."That is my fanclub nickname for me. I mean I am the Spirit King and Devil King in one. I need a name." I said."I got it Twilight King!" said Rias.Yubel said,"Not bad Rias. I mean it is good to say the least. I have one. You are the Mercenary King."."I like it and also I am telling everyone that I can see Spirits. That cool with you guys?" I said.The girls shook their heads as I said,"Now lets get ready for deck construction.".

Syrus P.O.V
I sat in my room getting ready for tomorrow.I had all of my spells, traps, and my monster ready for anything include Bob.I then saw Donna staring at me and I said,"Hey Donna. Are you ready for tomorrow? I mean we are facing Bob, Kurt, Danny, Alexis, Miranda, Bastion, and Stella tomorrow."."Yep. We are ready. I mean we can handle those spirits too." said Donna."I see. Now lets get some dinner. I heard that the professor is making something awesome." I said."Hooray Dinner!" said Donna.I then walked to the cafeteria.

Miranda P.O.V
I had my deck ready for Syrus's spellcasters and the other's decks.I then saw him and I waved him over.He came over and I said,"I hope you bring your A-Game tomorrow Sy. I mean we aren't going easy on you."."She is right you know." said Bastion.He sat next to Syrus and he said,"Yep. I am ready. What about you Bastion?"."Somewhat." said Bastion."Explain Einstein." I said."I have yours, Syrus, and Alexis's deck mapped out but Bob, Kurt, Danny, and Stella's deck are a mystery." said Bastion."I see. Lets eat!" said Syrus."Good plan." I said.

Danny P.O.V
I was being fed grapes from Lacey as I was working on my deck."Are you sure that you can do this Danny?" said Avery.Avery is Elemental Hero Avian and Darren aka Elemental Hero Clayman said,"Yeah man. I mean you are good no doubt about that. You haven't be able to get close to defeating Bob. You got close with Kurt. I guess that is a plus.".The two were hit by Steve aka Sparkman and he said,"Don't doubt him guys."."It is fine. It is ready." I said.

Lacey then gave me a kiss as my male monster were jealous.Everyone is jealous of me and Steve whispered to Avery,"I wish Sparkwoman was actually real.".Yeah but she would probably fall for him as well." said Avery."Yeah bro." said Darren.I then saw Trix and Rose ready to support me as I made Darren, Avery, and Steve leave the room so I can focus on each girl.

Kurt P.O.V
I saw Alexis and Stella talking to each other in the cafeteria.I sat down and I said,"Sup ladies. Ready for tomorrow?"."Yeah. I am not going to let you guys beat me or Lex." said Stella."I let her call me that along with Bob. You have to earn it." said Alexis."K. So Stella? What school did you come from?" I said."I came for Saint Academy in America." said Stella."Shoot. I have been there once or twice for a job. Bob taught there when he was 12." I said.

Stella said,"Yes. Bob is a amazing duelist but I hope to see that you all can provided a challenge for me and my deck."."She has a pretty good deck but I don't want to spoil it. So where is Bob?" said Alexis.I then said,"When I went by his room, he seemed focused on building his deck for tomorrow. I mean we are all going to be pretty epic."."Can you two see Duel Monster Spirits? I mean it sounds like a weird question but I am being honest." said Stella."Yep. A lot of people can Stella. You will see it tomorrow." said Alexis.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up to my alarm clock.I had my deck filled with the Cyber Warriors, Yugi's Monsters, my Anime Heroes, and my monsters that I won't expose to you all yet.I then put my deck in my deck holder and then I grabbed my duel disk.I then placed it on my left arm and I said,"Ready Yubel?".She stood there as she said,"Yes. Most people are already at the arena ready for today's most epic duels. I mean it is going to be tight.".

I looked at her and she said,"I have been hanging out with Jet for too long."."I guess so. Just be yourself Yubel. I may use you, Jet, and Soul just in case but no promises." I said."That is good Bob." said Yubel.She went into my deck as I walked out of my room.I then saw that no one was in here.I then said,"Time for the Mercenary King to make an entrance.".I then walked slowly toward the academy.I then felt like my secrets were going to be known to everyone.

The arena was filled with students.One section was empty for some reason.Then Professor Banner said,"Welcome to the Duel Academy Tourney! This tourney is between the 8 best freshmen here at Duel Academy! Let me introduce you to them.".I stood with the gang and they wonder why I was late.Alexis whispered to me,"Where were you?"."Sorry Lex. I set my alarm clock later than usually." I said."Makes sense. Someone wants to make himself known. I mean Danny is going first." said Kurt.

Danny stood there and he said,"Sup folks. The name is Danny Raymond! I may be the little brother of Kurt Raymond but he isn't the Harem King!".Me and Kurt sighed as Stella said,"Is that normal?"."Yes." said Syrus."You will get used to Stella." said Miranda."I still haven't. He is so different from you Kurt." said Bastion."Yeah but we share the same blood." said Kurt."I see. So who is going up next?" said Stella." I got it." said Bastion.

He then stood next to Danny and he said,"My name is Bastion Misawa, the smartest student in the class. I will represent you well if I win.".Miranda walked to the two and she said,"The name is Miranda Cunningham. I was once Mitch Ball but I am now proud to be Miranda! Time to win for Ra Yellow!".The Ra cheered for her as Syrus sneaked on stage.He then said,"Hi everyone. My name is Syrus Truesdale. My big brother may be Zane but I have 2 big brothers. One is Zane and the other is Bob. I am here to win with my spellcasters. I am going to rock your world with magic.".

The girls cheered for the boy whose face was red.Kurt walked up and he said,"The name is Kurt Raymond. Unlike my little brother, I don't want to be the Harem King. I am here to show you the bonds between me and my deck.".He then got some cheers from Obelisk Blue males and Slifer Reds.Stella then stood next to him and she said,"My name is Stella Polar. I may have transfer to Duel Academy a few days ago but I feel like we are going to be family really soon.".

She got some cheers from the guys as Alexis said,"Guess I'm up.".Good luck Alexis." I said.She stood next to Stella and she said,"My name is Alexis Rhodes. I am here to win for Obelisk Blue girls. Time to show them that girls can duel too!".The girls cheered for her as I told Moka and Rias to grab the mic from Alexis and to give it to me while my spirits stood in the stands.My eyes glowed brighter as I said,"Appear.".

Then the two girls stood there along with my monsters not in my deck.Moka then said,"The final duelist is one with the power to make Duel Monster Spirits come to life."."He is also a major cutie. Let me introduce you to Robert Percival Yagami or Bob. He is the current King of Games after defeating Yugi Moto right before he was coming here to Duel Academy. I think he likes being called the Mercenary King!" said Rias.

The crowd was shocked as I stood next to Alexis.I then said,"Thank you Ladies. I am just like you all. I am here to learn and support my school with honor. Now time to get your game on!".The girls cheered louder for me for many reason as I handed the mic to Sheppard."Thank you Bob. Now lets see who is facing who." said Sheppard.The screen showed that the first duel was Danny vs Miranda, the second duel was Kurt vs Stella, the third duel was Alexis vs Syrus, and the final one was me vs Bastion."Lets the duels begin!" said Sheppard.

Next time,
Kurt duels against the girl who is like a mini Zane and Danny is up against the girl who uses monster that will shock him to his very core.           

No comments:

Post a Comment