Friday, January 23, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 33 Don't mess with the Mercenary King


Yep.We have a tag duel or so you think.Also everyone decks is infinite.

Bob P.O.V
Alexis, Stella, Kurt, and Danny were following me and I was following the Spirit Keys which escaped my grasp.Everyone else was trying to get all of the students inside Duel Academy."Jet Blade and Mahad!" I said.The two then grabbed the keys and I stopped to catch my breath."Bob. We don't have enough strength to hold them." said Jet."Yeah. He is right. They are on their way to free the Sacred Beasts." said Mahad.

The four joined me and the spirits."I shouldn't have skipped Gym!" said Danny.He then fell to the ground and Stella said,"So Bob? Are you going to duel both the Leader of the Shadow Riders and the Dark Ruler by yourself?"."I wouldn't mind a partner Stella. I mean I am going after the Dark Rider." I said."Then let me duel with you Bob." said Alexis.We then heard,"I won't let you duel with her Bobby!".I was then tackled by Rias and Utopia stood there."We tired Alexis. I mean she escaped us." said Utopia.

I then saw him standing there with Yubel, Rick, and Sakura.These four were trying to keep Rias away from our double date."He is right Alexis. Don't blame us." said Yubel."I wasn't going to do Yubel. You can help me get Rias off him so he can start breathing again." said Alexis.Alexis and Yubel freed me from Rias as Kurt said,"So Bob? Where did you place the Evil Heroes? Danny will need them for the duel.".

Danny stood up and he said,"Wait me?! I thought you would pick Kurt, Stella, or Alexis!"."You want to duel with the Evil Heroes against the ultimate evil?" I said.He shook his head yes as Stella said,"You ready Danny?"."Yeah! Bring me those heroes!" said Danny.I then said,"You heard him Armageddon. Lets bring out the Heroes.".

He then brought out the cards as Jet said,"I hate to be the bring of bad news but we are running out of strength.".He and Mahad were out of energy and the keys flew up.Danny grabbed them and I said,"Prowl and Future Car!".The two cars then appeared as me and Alexis got inside of Prowl and Stella, Kurt, and Danny go inside of Future Car.Yubel, Utopia, Rick, Sakura, and Rias went into my deck as Prowl drove off.

The cars stopped as Stella said,"I think I am going to be sick.".She then barfed as Future Car said,"Sorry miss. I sometimes drive a little too far."."It is fine you two. You guys return and give some of your energy to Mahad and Jet." said Kurt."Right." said Prowl.The two went back into my deck as Alexis said,"Are you ready Danny?".He then placed his deck inside of his duel disk and he said,"I am so ready for our tag duel Bob!".

I smiled as we saw the spirits keys which Syrus, Crowler, Bastion, Alexis, Stella, Zane, and Chazz protected fly into 7 different pillars.Then a black box appeared from the ground.My key along with Danny and Kurt opened it and then we saw the three Sacred Beasts Cards floating there."Weird. Why didn't you keys didn't go in?" said Stella."I thought Danny told you girls this but Me, Danny, and Kurt's keys are related to the Spirit Keys." I said.

We then heard,"The Mercenary King is correct. The Slifer Red boy is connected to Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, the Obelisk Blue boy is connected to Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and the Mercenary King is connected to Raviel, Lord of Phantasms.".We then saw a machine crash down from the earth and then it transformed into a spider like machine with an life support tube.An old man was standing there and Alexis said,"So who is that Kurt?".

Kurt then said,"Alexis and Stella. Meet Kagemaru, the Chairman of Duel Academy."."Really?" said the two girls."Yeah. I expect that he was connected to the Shadow Riders after I did some research after my duel with Camula." I said."You are quite the smart child and you decided to go to my school. If I wasn't trying to get eternal youth and not the Mercenary King. We would be friends." said Kagemaru."Bob would never be friends with you Kagemaru!" said Danny.

"Look who it trying to defend the Devil King. What a shock!" said Dark Ruler.He sat onto Kagemaru's machine and Kurt said,"You two ready for a duel?"."Oh they are dear Kurt. I mean they are going to be facing me and me alone." said Dark Ruler."What about Kagemaru?" said Alexis."Oh dear girl. Let me show you what happened to Kagemaru! Darkness throw!" said Dark Ruler.

Then Kagemaru was thrown into the air with a giant hand of darkness and then Dark Ruler said,"Darkness Spike!".The machine was destroyed and then Kurt activated his duel disk and he said,"I summon Ultimate Animal Robot! Grab Kagemaru Steve but be gentle!".The robot grabbed the old man and he brought them to us.He was gone as Kagemaru said,"Robert and Daniel. Defeat that asshole for the both of us.".He then gave me his Shadow Charm and the card Immortal Devil which is a Devil Monster.

After placing the card in my deck, I then summoned my monster known as Heart.She was a Cyber Warrior and she was a medic."Keep him alive Heart. We need to beat these guy quick Danny." I said."Right." said Danny.We stood there as Alexis said,"You guys got this."."Yeah show him the power of the two kings!" said Stella.Dark Ruler laughed as he said,"You two kings think that you can defeat me? That is really funny. You two are just spoiled kids with DEAD parents!".

Danny then yelled,"Lets duel already!"."Yeah!" I yelled.After grabbing the Sacred Beasts and placing them in his deck, Dark Ruler activated his duel disk which was pitched black and he said,"I will be going first then Danny and then Bobby. Sound good?"."Sure." said Danny."Go already." I said.Dark Ruler then drew a card and he said,"I place down three facedowns.".Three cards went facedown and he said,"I now send my three facedowns to the grave to special summon Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!".

Then the evil version of Slifer, the Sky Dragon stood there and he roared."That is supposed to be me?" said Danny."Yes. He is and he is also draining the energy of the Duel Monsters Spirits around the world. We need to hurry." I said.Dark Ruler said,"I end my turn.".Danny drew a card and he said,"I now summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!".The hero stood there in defense mode and he said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Bob!".

I drew a card and I said,"Since my field is empty, I special summon Devil Witch in attack mode!".Zee stood there ready to hurt the Dark Ruler and she said,"Lets do this Bob."."Right. I activate her special effect letting me draw 2 cards and then special summon 2 monster from my hand!" I said.I drew 2 cards and I said,"I special summon Devil Knight and Ice Warrior!".The two stood there and I said,"I activate my Knight's special effect first! I now special summon Devil Dragon and Erza!".

The two joined the field as I said,"I now play the spell Quick Shot! This allows Devil Dragon to attack you directly! Show him your infernal Fire Blast!".He then burned the ruler causing 2800 points of damage.I then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns!".Two cards appeared behind my monsters as Dark Ruler drew a card.

Quick Shot.Spell.Normal.You can allow a monster to attack your opponent directly and also attack on your first turn.

He then said,"You are using the Devil King's deck aren't you Bob? You think that you can take down the Sacred Beast with just power alone. That isn't the Bobby that I created. I mean I made you into the perfect child. You thought that you were living your parents wish but it is a memory just planted by yours truly. I won't let the future ruler of world being controlled by some blond bimbo.".

I then yelled,"Don't you dare talk about my girlfriend like that you bastard!".Dark Ruler then said,"Perfect. I now attack with my monster! Destroy that annoying dragon with your Hyper Blaze!".The attack went toward him as I said,"Go! I activate my traps! Loyal Friend and Heartfelt Sacrifice! By sending Erza and Devil Knight to my grave, I lose 2500 life points but I gain 3000 life points.".

Heartfelt Sacrifice.Trap.Normal.By sending a monster to the grave, you gain life points based on their ATK points.

I then felt the pain as I gained more life points."Bob! Why did you sacrifice Devil Knight and Erza?! This isn't like you." said Kurt."We want this Kurt. We want to help Bob." said Zee."Yes." said Ice Warrior.Kurt was quiet as Dark Ruler said,"I end my turn with a facedown!".Danny drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Dark Fusion! I now fuse Elemental Hero Clayman and Elemental Hero Sparkman to summon Evil Hero Thunder Golem!".

He stood there and then he said,"Sup Danny. I am finally happy that the Mercenary King is letting us. Maybe he will let us the Elemental Villains."."Elemental Villains?" said Danny."I'll explain later. Lets show that overgrown lizard my effect." said Thunder Golem."Right Turk. Show him your Voltic Volley Assault!" said Danny.He then made the lizard explode as Danny said,"Now attack him!".Then Dark Ruler said,"Going to have stop you there. I activate my facedown! Darkness Retribution! Since you destroy Uria, I can now draw cards based off your monsters combined level! I count 25 so I can get to draw 10 cards!".

Darkness Retribution.Trap.Normal.Once your monster is destroyed, this trap activates.For every single monster on your opponents field's level, you can draw a card for every level.Also your opponent's battle phase is skipped.

He drew 25 cards making his hand huge and 28 cards."I am sorry Bob." said Danny."It is fine Danny. I don't blame you." I said."You are so weak Bob." said Dark Ruler.I growled as Danny said,"I end my turn.".I then drew a card and I said,"I activate my facedown! Demon Revival! This lets me bring back Devil Knight!".He stood there ready to fight and I said,"I now play the spell Lucky Hand!".I drew 5 more cards from my deck and I said,"I send Devil Knight, Devil Witch, and Devil Wolf from my hand to special summon Armageddon!".

Demon Revival.Spell.Normal.This spell allows you to bring a monster from your grave.

The hero stood there along with the dragon and powered Ice Warrior which was stronger since he had been used on the field for three turns."I now play the Field Spell Spirit Kingdom!" I said.The kingdom appeared as I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Dark Ruler.".He drew a card and he said,"By sending Chain Blast to my grave, Uria return to the field!".The monster return as Danny said,"Bob. I am hearing his voice."."Yeah. We need to free them from that bastard control." I said.

Dark Ruler said,"I now place three facedown spell cards!".The cards appeared as Stella said,"Guys! Watch out! He is bringing out Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder!"."Smart girl. I now send them to the grave to bring him out!" said Dark Ruler.The monster stood there and then Dark Ruler said,"I play the spell Phantasmal Martyrs! I send my hand of 24 to the grave to bring out three Phantasmal Martyr tokens!".

He send his huge hand to the grave as Uria's strength grew by 12000."I had 12 Continuous Trap Cards. Also I send the card Darkness Draw. By sending this card to the grave. I can draw 10 cards from my deck. The others 11 cards were just weak and pathetic." said Dark Ruler.He drew 10 cards and then he said,"I now send my three tokens to the grave to special summon Raviel, Lord of Phantasms! Then I activate Darkness Contribute from my grave. This card makes sure that all of my monster have 16000 ATK points.".He stood there with more power and I said,"They are all out. You ready Danny?"."Heck yeah." said Danny.

Darkness Draw.Trap.Normal.By sending this card to the grave, you can draw 10 cards from your deck.
Darkness Contribute.Trap.Normal.When this trap is in the grave, all of your monster on your field have the same ATK points.

Dark Ruler then said,"How sweet. Your friendship is meaning less. I attack you Bob with Uria! Destroy that dragon with Hyper Blaze! Hamon destroy Ice Warrior with Cerulean Skyfire! Raviel Shimmering Scraper on Armageddon!".I then said,"I play my facedown combo! Well Worth Sacrifice and Damage Negate! My monster are safe for being destroy and I take 48000 life points of damage but my life points are safe! Bringing it on!".

I then felt the Sacred Beasts rage at being control by the bastard Dark Ruler and their sadness."It is fine guys. I won't be mad." I said."Oh you will be soon. I play the quick spell The Sacred Beast Strike! Danny takes the damage of Uria! This spell can't be negate." said Dark Ruler."No. You bastard! Leave him alone!" I yelled."Bob. I will be fine. Destroy this asshole for me!" said Danny.He was then knocked into the air and Kurt yelled,"Danny!".

We ran over there and Danny coughed up blood."Bob." said Alexis.I felt my rage growing and Danny then said,"Bob. Destroy him for all of us. You and Kurt were awesome. Stella and Alexis, make my bros happy. It is my final wish.".Kurt was crying and he said,"Don't leave me Danny! You and Bob are the only family that I have left!"."Stella. Take good care of him. He is a sensitive guy." said Danny.Stella said,"We are going to miss you."."Yeah." said Alexis.

I then stood up and Dark Ruler said,"I end my turn. Your move Bobby."I then drew a card from my deck and I yelled,"You know what Dark Ruler?! I am going to destroy you bastard! You killed my mother, father, the city of Revolution, and my brother Danny! I will make you see my wrath! Time for you to die Bastard!".I then glowed and I yelled,"Time to accept my destiny!".

My bag of Shadow Charms flew toward me and they attached themselves to me."No! You are supposed to be the Devil King!" yelled Dark Ruler.I looked like the Spirit King from my deck but half of my armor was the Devil King.I then yelled,"TIME FOR YOU TO DIE DARK RULER!".I then said,"I now play the spell card Demonic Summon! I now bring out Universe Dragon! Come on girl!".

She appeared and she roared loudly."Using my field spell, I now send Ice Warrior and Devil Dragon to my grave to bring out the SPIRIT KING!" I said.The king stood there and then I said,"I now play the spell Powerful Power! This spell gives my monster an extra 10000 ATK points!".The three grew strong and Dark Ruler said,"Why haven't you brought over the Devil King yet?!"."He doesn't want to waste his time on you." said the Spirit King."Yeah." said the two.

Powerful Power.Spell.Normal.You can give your monsters that are currently on your field 10000 ATK points.

I then said,"I now activate the Spirit King's special effect and I pick Uria!".He then destroy him and I said,"Destroy the final two Armageddon and Universe Dragon!".The two then destroy the two and Dark Ruler lost 4000 life points.I then said,"I can now attack with Spirit King! You deserve this! Destroy him for all of the people that he hurt for some sick revenge!".He then smashed him into the ground and Dark Ruler was on the ground.

I stood there and my armor was gone.I was on the ground in pain and Alexis ran toward me."Bob! Don't die on me! We already lost Danny!" said Alexis.She started crying as Danny said,"Bob.".He was standing up and I said,"Danny. I am sorry for failing you."."Bob. I feel better." said Danny."You do?" said Stella and Kurt.Dark Ruler then grabbed the three and he said,"I will kill your family in front of you!".He was then knocked to the ground freeing the three.

X and Dark stood there and Dark Ruler said,"Master! You return back from that idiotic child! Destroy them with your powers!".Dark then grabbed Dark Ruler and he said,"You killed my ancestor's family, his city, and pretty much everything that he hold dears just to get to me."."Bob. You picked what we should do to him." said X.I then activate my disk from Alexis's lap and I said,"Hand me the Sacred Beasts Cards X. Dark hold him down."."Right." said the two.

He held the Ruler as X handed me the cards."So what are you going to do this jerk?" said Stella."Show him the wrath of the Sacred Beasts. Right Bob?" said Alexis.I shook my head and Kurt said,"She knows you so well Bob."."Yeah. Lets go." said Danny.I then said,"I summon Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms in attack mode!".

The three came out and Uria said,"Dam it is so nice working with this kid than that asshole."."Indeed." said Raviel."You ready Bob?" said Hamon."Yeah. Dark move when they attack. Raviel Shimmering Scarper! Uria Hyper Blaze! Hamon Cerulean Skyfire!" I said.The Sacred Beasts combined their attack into one destroying the Dark Ruler and I said,"I avenge you Revolution City, mom, dad, and everyone that the Dark Ruler killed.".

I was really tired as Alexis said,"Bob. You need to sleep."."Right. Make Kurt carry me back k." I said.I then fell asleep.

Next time,
Finals arrives!





No comments:

Post a Comment