Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 32 Love is Blinding


Yep.We are almost done with season 1.I have a lot of stuff planned for Season 2 so enjoy some more duels before Season 2 begins.

Bob P.O.V
A lot has happen since my duel with Professor Banner 6 days ago.I have been dealing with the Darkness in my heart because I learn that I have an connection to the Gentle Darkness.It is what the Supreme King controls so Yubel helps me a lot with that.Me and Crowler have been teaching my friends how to use XYZ summoning because of my duel with Professor Banner.

Speaking of the former Slifer Red headmaster,Pharaoh ate his spirit and the cat now lives with me and Alexis.Banner pops ups once and while to give me a card known as Sabatiel -The Philosopher's Stone which I can't use because Alexis and Rias don't want me dueling.It is the only thing that they agreed on beside their love for me.I have the girl of my dream and Rias who fell in love with me.

I was with Danny and Kurt.We were sitting on the roof of Duel Academy and Danny said,"So Bob? What did you call us here for?"."Remember what the Dark Ruler told us before you guys duel Sam and Taylor." I said."Yeah. We are related to the Sacred Beasts. I still don't get what he meant by that. I mean I don't think I am the reincarnation of an royal king." said Kurt."You aren't but you are trained by the Mercenary King. I guess the Dark Ruler picked you for some reason." I said.

Danny then said,"Bob. I now that you have been dealing with Darkness lately. I want to accept my darkness too."."What do you mean by that Danny?" said Kurt."You want to use them Danny? I mean their powers isn't easy to control." I said."Who?!" said Kurt."The Evil Heroes. I mean I run the Elemental Heroes but I wanted to be able to control the Evil and Elemental Heroes." said Danny.I then said,"I think you are ready for them. Someone needs to getting study before then."."Right!" said Danny.

He ran off as Kurt said,"Wow. You are sure inspiring Danny to study which is pretty rare."."Yeah but he has been ready for them since we started facing the Shadow Riders." I said.Kurt then said,"So beside for the Dark Ruler, we still have one more left right?"."Yeah. Their leader. Lets no worry about it and return our ladies." I said."You mean Alexis and Stella right? I mean I love Rias just as much as a sister but she is getting a little too close to you." said Kurt."Yeah. Lets go." I said.We walked into a portal made of darkness.

Alexis P.O.V
I was sitting with Stella waiting for our boyfriends at a cafe.I convince Yubel, Utopia, Rick, and Sakura to keep Rias away from our double date."So where is Rias? I mean she usually interrupts our dates to be with her precious Bob." said Stella."I convince 4 of Bob's most powerful spirits to keep her away. It is nice to be friends with them." I said.

She nod her head as they appeared from a portal made out of darkness.Since Bob started accepting his inner darkness, he can use darkness with ease.Kurt then said,"I will never get used to that. I mean it is so weird."."I have seen weird Kurt. Trust me on that." said Bob.I then said,"So what took you two so long?"."Oh guy stuff. It is a secret Stella. I will let you figure it out." said Kurt."You let your brother use the other half of his deck." said Stella.

Bob then said,"Man. She can read you like a book. You can't hold a secret."."Yeah. Kurt can't hid anything. So what is he talking about?" I said."The Evil Heroes? Ever heard of them?" said Kurt."Somewhat. They are like the Elemental Heroes but they can be only summoned by Dark Fusion." said Stella."Correct. They are also very evil monsters. Me and Kurt were worried about Danny being possessed by them." said Bob."So why are you letting him use them?" I said.

Kurt said,"According to Bobby, he has been ready for their powers since we started fighting the Shadow Riders."."I am dueling the Dark Ruler Alexis. You aren't going to stop me from dueling him no matter what. He needs to pay for all of the people that he killed include my parents." said Bob.I then said,"Fine. You can start dueling again but don't go too crazy Bob.".

Kurt then said,"Really Alexis or should I say Sissy?!"."Where did you heard that name Kurt?!" I said."From Atticus. We have a lot in common." said Kurt.I then sighed as Bob said,"Lets start that day already."."Right." said Stella.We then started our double date and I didn't figure out that today would be the day that Bob almost turned into the Spirit/Devil King for real.

Danny P.O.V
I was sitting on the beach relaxing."Hey Danny. You busy?" said a girl.I then lift up my sunglasses and I saw Miranda wearing a cute bikini."Nope. What is up Miranda? I thought you would be with your boyfriend Sy right now?" I said.Miranda then said,"Me and Syrus are just friends Danny. So I heard a rumor floating around. You have been studying."."The rumors are true. I have been studying to get another half of my deck. I mean Bob almost died by our famous professor." I said.

She nod as she said,"Hey Danny. Isn't that Sam and Taylor?".I then saw the twins and I said,"Yeah. They were Space and Time. You know the two Shadow Riders?"."Yeah. I heard about that duel from Bob. You won thanks to Kurt using Samurai Rachel. Is that a strong card?" said Miranda."It is Miranda. She and her family are really strong. I mean the Elemental Heroes are strong but a family's bond is stronger." I said.

The two walked to over to us and Taylor said,"Hello there Harem boy. It is good to see you."."The name is the Harem King!" I said.Miranda punched me and I said,"Ouch."."You did deserve it." said Sam."So where is Kurt?" said Taylor."He is on a date with Stella, Alexis, and Bob." I said."Oh. I thought you two spend all of your time together." said Taylor."They aren't like us sis. I mean their hair color is one of their many differences right Miranda?" said Sam."Yeah. Like their grades." said Miranda.

I then saw Syrus running toward us at the speed of sound along with a really tired Chumley.Elemental Hero Wildheart grabbed the small boy and he said,"Guys! We have a big problem!"."Bob lost a duel?!" said Miranda and Taylor."No! Why is that your first guess?!" said Chumley."So what happened?" said Sam."Chazz and Atticus stole the Spirit Keys!" said Syrus."Why?" I said.

Then Trix and Lacey stood there and I said,"What is wrong girls?"."You don't sense it Danny?!" said the two."No. My spirit powers aren't as strong as Kurt and Bob." I said.I then saw an flock of boys running toward somewhere and Miranda said,"I think they mean them. Right?".The two nod as Syrus said,"I will go get Bob, Kurt, Stella, and Alexis."."K. We will go get Bastion, Sheppard, Zane, and Crowler." said Taylor.She took Chumley as Syrus ran off.I then followed the three spirits along with Miranda and Sam.

Kurt P.O.V
I was sitting there with Stella.We were watching Bob holding more shopping bags than a normal man can hold."Wow. Alexis is a shopaholic. I mean those bags are filled with cards and clothes." I said."She likes shopping Kurt. She is just like my sister." said Stella."You have a sister? This is news to me." I said."Yeah. She has a way with the men." said Stella."She can control them?" I said."No. What makes you think that?" said Stella.

I then said,"I blame Harems. Danny makes me watch them a lot. Go on."."She is very pretty and she can control men to get her things. I think one of them tried to give her a car." said Stella."Really? Dang I really hope you don't make do anything like that. I mean being a pro doesn't get me a lot of money." I said."Yeah. I won't make you do that." said Stella.

I smiled as I saw Syrus running toward us at the speed of sound and he said,"We have a really big problem you guys!".Bob then grabbed him and he said,"Calm down Syrus.".I was impressed that he cold hold so many bags and then he was holding Syrus."What is wrong Syrus?" said Alexis.Syrus then said,"Atticus and Chazz stole the Spirit Keys! Chumley and Taylor went to go get Bastion, Sheppard. Zane, and Crowler. Danny, Sam, and Miranda were following a crowd of boys at the beach. It was so strange.".

Stella then sighed as I said,"So is this your sister doing Stella?"."You have a sister?!" said Bob and Syrus."I told you about her Bob." said Alexis."Oh yeah. I guess I forgot about it." said Bob."Anyway we need to get the beach. So Bob needs to open a portal now." said Stella."Right but first." said Bob.He then placed all of the shopping bags into a pocket dimension and Alexis said,"So where are they going Bob?"."In a pocket dimension which goes back to your dorm right master?" said Syrus.Bob nod his head as I said,"Lets go.".He opened up a portal as we walked inside.

We then appeared as we saw that we reappeared on the beach."So where is the mob Sy?" said Stella.He then pointed to the mob of boys that were chanting a name."All hail Princess Ashley!" said the mob."Princess Ashley?" said Syrus."Yeah. That is Stella's sister." said Alexis."Weird. I guess we have to go through the mob to get to Princess Ashley." said Bob.

I then saw Zane, Sheppard, Bastion, Crowler, Chumley, and Taylor running toward us."Wow. Is a pop star here?" said Sheppard."No. It is my sister." said Stella."Really? Is your sister famous?" said Crowler."Nope. She is really popular with guys." said Alexis."Wow. I could use that." said Bastion and Chumley."Now isn't the time. We need to get through the crowd. Bob. Got any ideas?" said Zane."Yep." said Bob.

He then activate his duel disk and he said,"I summon Nami and Akeno!".The two stood there as I said,"So what is your plan Bob?"."This. Distract them ladies." said Bob."Yes sir!" said the two.They made the mob separate into two factions and Zane said,"These boys really like girls."."Can you blame them Zane? I mean the two most beautiful girls are dating your successor and Kurt." said Syrus."Me the Kaiser?" said Bob."Lets go." said Alexis.

We then saw Danny, Miranda, and Sam being tied up and knocked out."Where are you Ashley!? We need to talk." said Stella.I then saw Sheppard and Crowler sneaking off to help them and then I saw Bastion and Chumley being hold by Chazz and Atticus."Chazz and Atticus! What are you two doing to our friends?!" said Alexis."We only listen to Princess Ashley!" said Chazz."Yes Sister." said Atticus."He isn't possessed again right?" said Zane."I hope not." said Bob."Stop!" yelled a girl.

I then saw a girl who looked like Stella.She had long sliver hair with blue highlights, green eyes, and she was wearing an outfit which brought all of the boys."Ashley? Why did you take the Spirit Keys?!" said Stella.She was wearing all 10 of them around her neck as Ashley said,"You mean these things? Shoot your friends gave them to me.".Alexis looked at the two who were scared of her and I said,"I challenge you to a duel Ashley.".

She then looked at me and she said,"You must be Kurt Raymond. You are my little sister boyfriend. Okay. If you win, I will give you back your keys but if I win, you leave my sister for me."."Don't do it. I mean you and Stella are amazing together. Danny's words not mine." said Zane."Yeah but I need to do this." I said."Why?" said Stella and Alexis."Just watch the duel girls. This is his duel " said Bob.

Ashley activated her duel disk which was the Academy brand and I activated mine."Ladies first!" said Ashley.She drew a card and she said,"I summon Blade Skater in attack mode.".Then a ballerina stood there and Ashley said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".I then drew a card and I said,"I play the Spell Search and Rescue bringing out Lord Art and Ninja Hiro from my deck! Lets go!".

The two stood there and Art said,"So that is Stella's sister. She is very pretty but she is nothing compared to Ann."."I agree except I replace Ann with Karin for obvious reasons." said Hiro.I then said,"I now activate this special effect bring out Lady Ann and Ninja Karin!".The two girls stood there and I said,"I now play the spell card Double Date. Since I have four monsters on my field, I can draw 2 cards due to their love.".

I then drew 2 cards and I said,"I summon Tony in attack mode!".He stood there as I said,"I now activate Karin's special effect allowing to attack you directly!".Ashley then lost 1500 life points and Ashley said,"I activate my facedown! Zero Gravity! This switches all of your monster in defense mode.".The five stood there ready to defend me and I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

Ashley then drew a card and she said,"I play my facedown card! No Boys Allowed! This spell works like this. You send Lord Art, Tony, and Ninja Hiro back to your deck and then you draw a card for each one.".I then return my monsters back to my deck and I drew 3 cards."I now play the spell card Polymerization to fuse Blade Skater and Etoile Cyber to summon Cyber Blader!" said Ashley.The monster stood there and then Ashley said,"I now play the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy the facedown on your left!".

No Boys Allowed.Spell.Normal.All male monsters return to their owners deck and they draw a card for each one sent back to their deck.

Then Dummy was destroyed as Ashley said,"That is one of your signature cards and you were going to inflict some damage but thanks to my friends Atticus and Chazz. I knew that you were going to place down that spell and I attack Lady Ann with Cyber Blader!".She then rushed toward her as I said,"I now play my other facedown! Half Unbreak! Lady Ann stays for another round and I only take half of the damage!".

I then took 1450 points of damage and Ashley said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".I then drew a card and I said,"This will work. I send Lady Ann and Ninja Karin to my grave so I can summon Soul Dragon from my hand!".He appeared with an extra 500 ATK points and then I said,"I now play the equip spell card Soul Power! This equip spell increase his attack by 1000 ATK points!".He then roared loudly and then Jake said,"Lets do it."."I now attack Cyber Blader with Soul Blast!" I said.

Soul Power.Spell.Equip.The equipped monster gets 500 ATK points for every monster in your grave and the monster can't be destroy in battle.

The dragon then fired the blast and then Ashley said,"I play my facedown card! Rebound!"."Watch out Kurt!" said Bob.Ashley said,"He is right Kurt. This trap is quite powerful due to the fact that you take damage as well but only half.".I then got hit with 950 points of damage as Ashley got hit with 1900 life points leaving her with 600 life points.I then said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Ashley.".

Rebound.Trap.Continuous.When you take damage from a monster, your opponent takes half of the damage that you took as well.

Ashley drew a card and she said,"I play the spell card Card of Sanctity! This spell lets us both have 6 cards in our hands!".She then drew 6 cards as I drew a card.Ashley then said,"I summon Beautiful Headhuntress and then I activate the trap card Copy Knight! This lets me bring a copy of Headhuntress to the field.".Then two of them appeared as Ashley said,"I now overlay both of my Beautiful Headhuntress to build the overlay network! I now XYZ summon Comics Hero King Arthur!".

Then a monster appeared as Ashley said,"I now play the spell Mystical Space Typhoon again! I now destroy I now attack Soul Dragon with my monster!".She then kicked the dragon destroying him and I lost 1200 life points."Attack him directly Comics Hero!" said Ashley.He rushed toward me and I said,"Go! I activate my trap card A Hero Emerges!".I held up my hand and Ashley said,"I pick the card on the far right.".

Tina stood there and then she was destroy and I lost 600 life points.Ashley said,"I now play 2 facedowns. Your move Kurt.".I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I play the Field Spell Samurai's Home! This card was given to me by someone special!".Then the field changed into a battleground with a single house and I said,"This spell lets me special summon any Samurai Monsters in my hand and they gain 1000 ATK and DEF points when they are out here. I now summon Samurai Red in attack mode!".

Samurai's Home.Spell.Field.This spell lets you special summon any Samurai Monsters that are in your hand and they gain 1000 ATK and DEF points.This spell is their home and they will fight for it.Once this card is destroy, you can special summon Samurai Rachel from your deck or grave or hand.
Samurai Red.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.He is one of two men in the family of samurai warriors.He is always worried about his younger sisters and he is always tries to get stronger because of his older brother and sister.You can bring Samurai Green and Samurai Blue to your hand when he is summoned.

Then a red samurai about 14 years old stood there and he said,"Lets do this Kurt! For Jake, Art, Ann, Hiro, Tony, and Karin!"."Right. I now activate his special effect bring Samurai Green and Samurai Blue to my hand!" I said.I added them to my hand and I said,"I can now special summon Samurai Green and Samurai Blue to my field!".Then a blue samurai stood there along with her sister.The two were about 12."You ready to do this Green?" said Samurai Blue."Yeah." said Samurai Green.

Samurai Green.Attribute Wind.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.She is the younger twin sister of Samurai Blue, the older sister of Samurai Pink, and the younger sister of Samurai Red, Samurai Black, and Samurai Rachel.She has been more open with her opinions about anything and she is always getting in trouble causing her family to be worried about her.She can bring a spell card from your deck to your hand. 
Samurai Blue.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1300.Warrior/Effect.She is the older twin sister of Samurai Green and Samurai Pink and she is the younger sister of Samurai Red, Samurai Black, and Samurai Rachel.She is always getting her sister out of trouble and she is usually training with her sister or Samurai Black.She can bring Samurai Pink and Samurai Black from your deck to your hand.

I then said,"I now can add Samurai Black, Samurai Pink, and a spell card to my hand!".I added three cards to my hand and I said,"I now special summon Samurai Black and Samurai Pink to the field!".Then a black samurai stood there.He looked about 20 and he said,"Where is she?".Then a pink samurai stood there and she was 5."Ready guys!" said Samurai Pink.I then said,"I now activate Samurai Pink's special effect to give all of my monsters 800 extra ATK points! Samurai Black gains 2500 ATK points since his family is out.".

Samurai Pink.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.The youngest of the family but she is just as strong as Samurai Red.She is always making all of the Samurai happy with her smile.She can give every Samurai monsters plus her 800 ATK points. 
Samurai Black.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The oldest male of the family.He is always looking out for his family include Samurai Rachel.He is a very caring brother to all of them making the four younger Samurai that they look up too.He can destroy one facedown on the field.He gains 500 ATK points for every Samurai monster include himself on the field.

Samurai Red and Samurai Pink stood there with 3600 ATK points, Samurai Blue and Samurai Green had 3400 ATK points, and Samurai Black had 6300 ATK points."Wow. That is one strange family." said Chazz."Don't you dare make fun of them Princeton! These guys are a family just like me, Bob, and Danny are! When you make fun of me, you will fear my anger!" I yelled.I then said,"I then attack your monster with my family! Samurai Slash!".Pink and Red destroy Comics Hero while Green and Blue destroy Cyber Blader and Black slashed Ashley.

Bob P.O.V
The duel was over and Danny woke up."Dam it! I missed the duel! You used the Samurai Monster didn't you?" said Danny."I did and he yelled at the Chazz." said Chazz."You did deserve it. I mean you did make fun of our family." I said.Chazz grumbled as Ashley gave me back the keys."You were an awesome duelist Kurt. You are perfect for my sister. Have fun Stella." said Ashley.

She ran off as Crowler said,"She is your sister?!"."Yeah. Our relationship is like Kurt and Danny." said Stella."So please tell me that she isn't coming her next year." said Sheppard."Maybe or maybe not." said Stella.The keys started glowing as I yelled,"Sheppard and Crowler! Get everyone inside the school now!"."Right!" said the two.They ran off as Bastion said,"What is going on Bob?"."The Dark Ruler is coming." said Alexis.I activated my duel disk and I said,"Lets go!".

Next time,
The Dark Ruler and the Shadow Riders Leader comes to duel Bob and Danny along with the help of their friends, duelists, and duel monster spirits.



No comments:

Post a Comment