Sunday, January 4, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 13 Syrus's trial to get to Ra Yellow


Ah.A Syrus P.O.V Episode with a Narrator P.O.V.Enjoy it.Also Lady Luck isn't on my side.

Syrus P.O.V
I woke up to Danny's alarm clock.I used to be sharing a room with Miranda or Mitch but you know how that turned out.I then saw Danny snoring and he was getting pushed by Elemental Hero Burstinatrix, Elemental Hero Lady Heat, and Elemental Hero Poison Rose.Lately, I have been seen Bob, Kurt, and Danny's monster talking to them.I don't think I am crazy at all.I might talk to Bob about it today.I then grab the bullhorn that Kurt gave me and I blasted in Danny's ears.

He woke up and he said,"Dam it Sy! I was in the middle of a pretty sweet dream. I mean I was in a dream filled with the hottest monsters including all of the lovely ladies in my deck."."Sorry but you don't want to miss breakfast. I mean today is the promotion duels." I said.He then stood up and he ran off from the room.I sighed as I grabbed my deck and duel disk.I was ready to aced the written exam and the duel.I was going to be a Ra Yellow no matter what.

I reach the lunch room to see Danny eating like a pig.I sat down with breakfast as I saw Miranda trying to stop Danny from eating all of Slifer Red's meager food supply.She is so pretty but she is too good for me.I mean I have been hearing voices coming from my deck late at night."Are you alright Sy?" said Miranda.She stood there with a knocked out Danny."Yeah. I'm just tired for studying is all." I said."You did get sleep right? I mean you don't want to be sleeping during the test again." said Miranda.

"I got a good night sleep. I mean I don't want to get left behind. I mean Bob, Alexis, and Kurt are going to be pros along with Zane. I don't be left behind." I said."What about Bastion, Danny, and me?" said Miranda."You and Bastion yes. Danny I am not so sure about." I said.She smiled as we talked as Danny was trying to sneak some food but he was stopped by his Elemental Hero Wildheart.I need to find Bob.

I then found him on the way to school.He was running from his fan club.He had a big one even bigger than Zane's club.I don't think he knows that he has one.I then grabbed him and he said,"Thanks Sy. Those girls are going to be the death of me.".I then said,"Hey bro. Is it weird that I can see and hear cards talking? I mean they aren't even on the duel disk"."Nope. It doesn't make you some kind of freak Sy. I guess you are like me, Kurt, Danny, and Alexis. We can see and hear Duel Monsters Spirits." said Bob.

We then reached Crowler's Class and Bob sat next to Alexis and Kurt in the Obelisk Section.I sat with Miranda and Danny who was covering with bruises and kiss marks from his male and female monster respectively.We all then saw Professor Crowler with a smile on his face which last year would have scared me to death earlier.He then said,"Good morning everyone. It is good to be back. I promise that I won't be plan any evil schemes.".

Danny said,"So where are our test?"."Ah the fire hair Mr. Raymond. It will be coming soon. Are you ready to start Danny?" said Crowler."Yes." said Danny.He then passed out all of the tests and he said,"You will have 100 minutes to finish the test. Good luck all of you.".Crowler changed and it was nice to have him back.I don't feel like he is going to be what Bob calls a Butmonkey.Whatever that means.

Narrator P.O.V
Sheppard was picking partners along with Banner."So Banner. Who do you think Mr. Syrus Truesdale duel? I mean Bob could beat anyone that comes his way." said Sheppard."I was thinking of this student. He is an Obelisk Blue student named Allen Meyer. He is a strongest duelist and he is quite popular with the ladies." said Banner."Are you sure that Syrus can do it?" said Sheppard."Yes. Thanks to Bob and Kurt plus Danny, he is a stronger duelist." said Banner."Okay. Lets see continue onward." said Sheppard.He nod as the two worked like crazy.  

Syrus P.O.V
I was tired and Bob said,"Don't fall asleep now Sy. You still have your duel left. I mean it looks like you aced your test. I mean look at Crowler's face.".He stood there along with Alexis and Kurt.The three sat around us Slifers and Bastion joined us."Yeah Sy." said Alexis."Thanks you two but I am worried about Danny." I said.He was asleep and Miranda said,"Do you think he passed his test?"."I think he got a C. I mean I sound like a bad brother but I am being honest." said Kurt.

Bastion then said,"So who is going to wake him up? I really don't want to."."I woke him up this morning." I said."I had to stop him from eating our food supply." said Miranda."We are family." said Kurt."I will do it." said Bob.He then pulled out his phone and he played a loud screeching sound which broke a mirror somewhere in the school and it woke Danny up."You really need to go sleep earlier." said Alexis.

"I am sorry that I was up all night studying." said Danny."You study?" said Bob and Kurt.The two were laughing as Danny was yelling at them."So Syrus? Are you truly ready for your duel? I heard a strange rumor that you were dueling Allen Meyer." said Bastion."Allen Who?" said Kurt and Miranda."Allen Meyer. He is a player in Obelisk Blue. I think he is the Harem King." said Alexis."I will be the Harem King!" yelled Danny.

Bob then punched him and he said,"He is very defensive about that title for some reason. I don't know with him."."Ah. I am ready for whoever they send at me." I said."You are such optimistic about it Sy. It is weird to see from you." said Miranda."Well, I know that I have you all cheering me on. So I got this Leon Hill guy in the bag." I said."Go Sy." said Bastion and Kurt.

After watching Bob crush a fellow Obelisk Blue, it was my turn to duel Allen Meyer.I then saw him standing there.He was tall, handsome, and everything that I wasn't.He had short brown hair and green eyes."So you are Zane's little brother. You are going down fast. I don't need to waste my time on you." said Allen."I am going to win this duel no matter what. Bob and my friends are cheering me on and I don't want to let them duel!" I said.Our duel disk turned on and I said,"Time to get our game on!".

Allen drew a card and he said,"I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode. You all know his special effect because of the Obelisk Queen. I now summon Celtic Guardian!".The two blond warriors stood there and Allen said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".I then drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I play Double Summon and I summon Silent Magician LV4 and Breaker the Magical Warrior!".The two monster stood there and I said,"I now attack your Marauding Captain after destroying your facedown Mystical Space Typhoon!".

The typhoon destroy the card as my Breaker destroy his monster causing 700 points of damage."I end my turn with a facedown." I said.Allen drew a card and my magician gained 500 ATK points thanks to her special effect and he said,"I now play the spell Monster Reborn to bring back Marauding Captain in attack mode!".The blond stood there and he said,"I play the Ritual Spell Black Luster Ritual! I have this card because I am rich. I now send my two warriors to the grave Black Luster Solider!".

The famous monster stood there and he said,"Attack that annoying warrior!".He then rushed toward Breaker and I said,"I play Negate Attack blocking your attack.".It was stopped as Allen said,"You are getting lucky Slifer. I end my turn with a facedown.".I then drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Card of Sanctity. This lets both of us draw up to 6 cards.".I then drew 5 cards along with Allen.I then said,"I then said,"I now special summon Silent Magician LV8 thanks to my spell.".

The powerful Magician stood there and then I said,"I play the spell card the Helpful Friend to bring out the Dark Magician of Chaos!".He stood there as Allen said,"Where did you get that card?"."I got it from a pack. I was super lucky and I changed my deck from robots to spell casters. I now play the field Spell Magical Citadel of Endymion!" I said.The citadel appeared and I said,"I summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode!".

The magician stood there and I said,"I now attack with Silent Magician LV8!".She then charged up an attack as Allen said,"I am going to stop you there with my facedown Negate Attack!"."Not so fast. By offering up one spell counter, my Breaker destroy your trap card." I said.The trap was destroy as Allen lost 500 life points and I said,"I now attack with Skilled Dark Magician! Show him your Dark Magic Attack!".He then lost 1900 life points and I said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

Allen drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell card Warrior's Battle Cry. I now summon Hero Kid which allows me to bring out his bros all in defense mode!".The three then appeared as Allen said,"I now summon Gearfried the Iron Knight in attack mode!".The iron knight stood there.I then counted one spell counter for Skilled and my Citadel.Allen then said,"I play the spell Release Restraint! I can now bring out Gearfried the Swordsmaster!".

The buff warrior stood there and my citadel and Magician gained another Spell Counter."I now attack Breaker The Magical Warrior!" said Allen.I then said,"I activate my facedown Magician's Circle! This lets us both summon a Magician from our deck. I pick my Dark Magician Girl!".She then stood there as I lost 1000 life points and Allen said,"I don't have a Magician. I end my turn with a facedowns. You are so done Slifer Sludge. You will always be a Slifer Red.".

I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I play the trap card Pitch-Black Stone!".Then a weird stone appeared and then I said,"I now transfer a spell counter to Skilled Dark Magician and Magical Citadel. I now activate his special effect! I can now special summon Dark Magician since I have 3 counters on him!".The legendary Magician stood there and he said to me,"I see that you can hear us. We are ready to duel with you."."He is right. Isn't he a cutie?" said Dark Magician Girl and Silent Magician."She is your apprentice Henry. I will never understand your choice when it comes to this." said Black Magician of Chaos.

I then said,"We are so talking about this later. I now give my three extra spell counters to my citadel adding 3 more. I then special summon Endymion, the Master Magician!".He stood there and my field had Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician of Chaos, Silent Magician LV8, and Endymion, the master magician."I play the equip spell Magic Formula and I equip it to Dark Magician Girl. She gains 700 ATK points and I said,"I play the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon!".

Then the typhoon stood there and it got rid of the facedown.I then said,"Attack my ladies of magic!".The two then destroy the warrior causing 3600 points of damage winning me the duel.The crowd cheered me and Allen said,"Guess I was wrong. I mean you are really good Syrus. I hope you someday advance to Obelisk Blue."."Thanks but I am going to be enjoy Ra Yellow." I said.

The crowd cheered for me and I saw Bob looking at me and he smiled."I am here to welcome Syrus Trusedale to Ra Yellow. Good job Syrus." said Sheppard."Thanks Chancellor. I hope to keep dueling like I did today to impress you all." I said."Syrus!" yelled the crowd.I then blushed.I like the attention.

At Ra Yellow, I sat in my new room which I had all to myself.Miranda became a Ra Yellow with me while Danny didn't join us.I felt bad until I sat on my new bed.It was so nice and I saw my deck glow.I then saw Dark Magician or Henry standing there."So are you a Duel Spirit?" I said."Yes. My name is Henry. I am the spirit of Dark Magician. You are going to be a great spellcaster duelist." said Henry."Don't forget that he is a major cutie." said Dark Magician Girl.

She then hugged me making my face bright red."And that is Donna. She thought you were a cute boy and now she can touch you." said Henry.I then heard my door being knocked on and I heard,"Syrus? You in?".It was Bob and I opened the door."Hey bro. What is up?" I said."You are late for the party. I mean you and Miranda are Ras like Bastion. I feel bad for Danny but he sucks at taking tests." said Bob."I am coming." I said.

I grabbed my disk and deck and Bob said,"Don't worry Sy. I will help you with your spirits. Trust me, I know what it is like to have them."."Thanks Bob." I said.We then walked to Obelisk Blue.Today was the best day of my life.

Next time,
The 8 best freshman duelist battle it out to duel for Duel Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment