Monday, January 19, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 31 Amneal and the final two Shadow Riders part 3 Amneal vs Bob


Yeah.Lets go and also a little rant.I know that we haven't one in a long time but lets go back to ranting about stuff.The Dub for any Yugioh series is the way that I watch the Anime because I don't like reading subtitles for Yugioh and Pokemon.I can read subtitles on Anime and other stuff but I literally can't for it.I do like the difference between the English version and the Japanese version and sometimes the Dub changes are good.I know that sounds strange but this is a personal opinion of mine.The change is skirt size.Let me explain.In Yugioh Zexal which I like because it is like Yugioh GX but less school and the spirit partner isn't corrupted by the light.Anyway, the dub changed the skirt size for Tori which is good because the one in the Japanese version felt very wrong and it remind me of Sailor Moon which is weird to me because she is only 14.I mean she is in Middle School.I know that I shouldn't be talking because of the Anime Cards but I have some standards.Anyway, lets begin and I forget about Devil Pharaoh also I don't under XYZ summon that well.I will try my best.

Alexis P.O.V
I woke up to see that I was tied up next to Stella.We were in some sort of lab."Stella." I said.She woke up and she said,"What happened? Where are we?"."I think we are back in the Abandoned Dorm. I mean we come here a lot. I recognize this place." I said.She nod and then we saw Miranda, Syrus, Chumley, Bastion, Zane, Chazz, Crowler, and Atticus were all hanged up by chains."What is going on down here? Where is Space?" I said."She along with her sister Time have been defeat by the Raymond Brothers." said a man.

I then saw a hooded figure with a guy dressed up for a party."Who are you two? What are you doing to our friends?" said Stella."Oh our bait is awake Amnael. My name is the Dark Ruler." said the guy in the suit."You haven't answer Stella's second question yet. And where is Rias?" I said with anger in my voice."Quite the feisty girl. She is the Devil King's girlfriend." said Amnael."No Amnael. Bob isn't the Devil King yet but he will be soon." said Dark Ruler.We then said,"What are you talking about?!".

Amneal said,"They are coming soon Dark Ruler."."Good. I will need to pause time for a second." said Dark Ruler.Time was then stopped as Stella said,"What did you freaks do?!"."We paused time. You are an Obelisk Blue. You should know this by now. Dark Ruler, tell them your plan to turn Robert into the Devil King. I need to get ready for my part of the plan." said Amneal.

He then walked off and Alexis said,"I want some answers from you right now! What are you going to do to my boyfriend!?".Dark Ruler then made a chair out of darkness and he said,"Well ladies, we are planning to bring out the Devil King half out of Bobby. I mean he has been collecting Devil monsters from the Shadow Riders correct? Yep. I pick the Shadow Riders to bring out his evil half. Yep, my buddy Amneal will be dueling him his deck of darkness thanks to me.".

I was shocked and Stella said,"Bob may be the Devil King's ancestor but he is also the Spirit King Dark Ruler! And according to his monsters and the ruins in this dump, the Devil King is good!"."Yeah! She is right! Bob will never be evil!" I said.Then the Dark Ruler started laughing and we said,"What is so funny?!"."Oh. It is nothing. I best be going. Good Luck Amnael. You'll need it." said Dark Ruler.He was gone as time return to normal and I saw Bob standing there.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with the Raymond Brothers and the Palmer Sisters.They were getting friendly and I thought,"I wonder. Why did the Dark Ruler pick the Shadow Riders? I mean according to Yubel, Rick, and Sakura told me about their pasts but I think that they have changed for the better.".Time was then frozen as I waved my hand in front of my friends face and I said,"Dark Ruler!".I then kept running and then Time was back to normal.

I then saw my friends in chains and Alexis and Stella tied up."Bob! Stay back!" yelled the two."Don't worry girls. I'm here to save you." I said.I then rushed toward them only to be trapped in a ring of darkness."Not so fast there Devil King. I won't let you get to them so easy." said a voice which I knew too well.I was then in the middle of the lab and I saw Kurt, Taylor, Danny, and Sam standing there."Ah friends. Let just give them a front row to the seat to your descent into darkness." said the voice.

They were then trapped in ropes and Sam said,"What is going on?!"."Sam Palmer and Taylor Palmer? What are you doing with Kurt, Danny, and Bob?!" said Stella."Yeah. You guys were missing." said Alexis."They were being controlled by this Dark Ruler. It is a long story. We'll explain later." said Danny."He is right. Where is Rias? I mean she is missing." said Kurt."A good question Mr. Raymond. Where is the Buxom Duel Monster Spirit?! Oh lets bring her out for you her all to ." said the voice.

I then saw Rias being drained out of her energy and I yelled,"Give her back now Banner!"."Banner?!" said the 6 teens."Ah. You figure it out. I would have expect nothing less from the Devil King." said Banner.Then Amnael stood there and he took off his mask.An older Banner was there and Danny said,"You are a Shadow Rider Professor?! But why?".

Banner then said,"I want to be immortal kids but my body couldn't take it so I joined up with the Dark Rider. I always was interested in you Robert. You are the ancestor of two kings. The Dark Rider plans to bring out the Devil King and I am here to serve him!".He activated his duel disk and Banner said,"Bring out your deck Bob with those Devil Cards!".

I then said,"Nope. I'm going to use the deck that I made just for you Banner. I have been relaying on the Shadow riders a little too much lately.".I then took Devil Dragon, Devil Vampire, Devil Wolf, Devil Army, Devil Pharaoh, Devil Warrior, Devil Giant, Devil King, and Devil Queen out of my deck and I replace the nine cards and I activate my duel disk."Game on!" I yelled.Banner then said,"This will be an 8000 point duel by the way."."Okay! You are going down for hurting my friends!" I yelled.

Banner was shocked as he said,"I will go first. I summon Dark Imp in attack mode.".Then an imp made of darkness appeared and Banner said,"I end my turn. Your move Devil King!".I drew a card and I said,"My name is Bob!".I looked at my hand and I said,"I play the field spell Fairy Tail! Lets go!".Then a giant guild appeared behind me and I said,"This spell is pretty handy because I can special summon a spellcaster from my deck and I got the perfect one! I special summon Robin(Male)!".

Dark Imp.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 2500 DEF 0000.Fiend/Effect.This fiend is very strong due to it being infused with darkness.This monster can't be destroy by anything but a Light Attribute monster.Once destroy, you can summon darkness tokens for every open spot on your field to your field which can't be targeted by light and dark attribute monsters.
Fairy Tail.Spell.Field.The main base and the home for Fairy Tail Wizards.This card allows you to summon any spellcaster monsters from your deck and all your monsters gains 500 ATK and DEF points.Once this spell is destroyed, you can bring out the master of the guild who is really strong and a monster you really don't want to mess with.
Robin(Male).Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.This warrior is different from most warriors from the kingdom of Ylisse because of his memory loss about his past and family.He still knows how to use magic and the art of the sword.He is the master tactician for Chrom's Shepherds who are like his family after he appeared.He is a powerful swordsman, magician, and ladies man because the ladies of Ylisse love him.He is considered a Light, Fire, Wind, and Dark attribute monster and he can bring one of his teammates from your hand or deck to the field.

Robin stood there and Taylor said,"Wow. That is a strong monster."."I thank you for that Taylor. Bob, lets make sure that your former teacher pays for hurting Rias and your friends." said Robin."Right. I activate your special effect! I now bring out the dancer of the Shepherds Olivia from my deck!" I said.Then a pink hair girl stood there and she said,"Hi.".She then hid behind Robin as I said,"She is a little shy but she quite the powerful monster. I now special summon Devil Knight from my hand!".

Olivia.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.She is a dancer known across the land for her amazing dancing.She joined up with Chrom's group after the execution of Chrom's older sister.Her dancing boosts up their spirits and she is very shy.She can only talk to Chrom and Robin(Male) due to her crush on the latter.She can boost up all monster on your field by giving them 500 extra ATK and DEF points.She also can't be destroy in battle.

The knight stood there and he said,"I am one of Bob's original Devil Monsters so he doesn't mind using me. Lets show that freak my effect."."Right. I can now bring out Gogogo Giant and Gagaga Magician using my knight's special effect! Both of them in attack mode!" I said.The two monsters then stood there and I said,"Crowler haven't gotten to here yet but time for a little knowledge! I overlay Gogogo Giant and Gagaga Magician to build the overlay network! I now XYZ summon Number 39 Utopia!".

Then the monster stood there and Kurt said,"Since when have you had a Number card?!"."Since I was very little, I was given this card by Astral himself! I now attack Dark Imp with my Number card! Rising Sun Slash!" I said."You got it Bob!" said Utopia.He then destroy the imp causing Banner to lose 1000 life points and then Banner said,"I now get five darkness tokens to the field!".

Darkness token.Attribute Dark.LV 2.ATK 0000 DEF 0000.Fiend/Effect.This darkness can't be destroy in battle and you take 100 points of damage when this monster is attacked.This card can't be targeted by light or dark attribute monsters.

Then five blobs of darkness appeared to the field and then Devil Knight said,"Those thing are very nasty looking monsters. You have a plan Bob?"."Of course he does Devil Knight. Bob always have a plan just like Robin." said Olivia."Yeah. I now attack with Robin! Show one of those things your Arcfire!" I said.He then attacking with a scorching flame causing 100 life points of damage and I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Professor!".

Banner then said,"I draw!".He drew a card and he said,"I now overlay my five Darkness tokens to build the overlay network! I now XYZ summon Number 96 Dark Mist!".Then a strong monster with five overlay units stood there and I said,"Be ready guys.".The four were ready as Banner said,"I now give my monster an overlay unit to steal Robin's precious ATK points and it turns Robin into a weak monster!".

The spellcaster fell to his knees as he lost 2000 ATK points and the fiend grew stronger and Banner said,"I play the Equip spell Darkness Overload! This spell works like this. My monster's effect still works but it doesn't cost me a dam thing!"."What?!" said the Palmer Sisters."What does that mean again? I slept through that class like always." said Danny."Number 96 gets stronger Danny." said Stella and Kurt."Bob haves that blob with ease!" said Alexis.

Darkness Overload.Spell.Equip.This spell lets a Dark attribute monster use it effects with no effects on you or its overlay units.When the equipped monster destroy a monster, it remove them from play.

Then Number 96 gained 1400 ATK points from Olivia, 1900 ATK points from Devil Knight, and 1750 ATK points for Number 39 Utopia.The four fell on their knees as Banner said,"I now attack Olivia with my monster! Whiplash Whirlwind!".I then looked at Devil Knight who nod his head as I said,"I now activate my facedown! Loyal Friend! This trap works like this! I offer up one of my monster to protect her! I do take my monster's original ATK points as damage. I pick Devil Knight!".

Loyal Friend.Trap.Normal.You offer up a monster on your field to protect another monster.You take your monster's ATK points as damage to your life points.

I then lost 2800 life points and Banner said,"You are an idiot! You gave up a strong monster for a weak one! Here is your punishment".I then saw Devil Knight being drained of his energy just like Rias and I said,"No. I am so sorry Devil Knight.".I was on my knees."Your kindness will be your downfall. I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Bob. You better make a right move. The darkness is warm and inviting Bob. Accept your dark half." said Banner.

I stood up and I said,"Never! I will be like you Professor! I can still see the goodness in you! I draw!".I then looked at my card and I said,"Perfect. I special summon Devil Witch!"."Yeah but half of her attack goes to Number 96!" said Banner.Devil Witch stood there with 1750 ATK points as the fiend gained more power and it had 8900 ATK points."I now activate the spell Blizzard Armor protecting Olivia from being destroy!" I said.

She then gained the armor made of ice and she said,"It is so cold but I trust you Bob!"."Right Olivia. I play the spell Swords of Revealing Lights! This spell blocks you from attacking me and my family for three turns!" I said.The swords trapped Banner inside as I said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".My hand was empty and I thought,"I have three turns to make a game plan or I will lose more than just my duel and my soul. I will lose my friends and my family.".

Banner then started laughing and I said,"What is so funny Professor?!"."You actually think that you can stop Darkness with some dinky swords made of light?! I mean I have the power of darkness and your Sacred Beasts!" said Banner."Bob's Sacred Beasts?! What is he talking about Bob?" said Sam."Yeah." said Taylor.I then said,"No clue. This is the first time that I have heard of this."."Explain to us what you mean now Professor Banner." said Kurt.

Banner then said,"The Devil King and the Spirit King once control the Sacred Beasts but they grew hunger for real power. The Devil King used his power to control them at the cost of his life. The Spirit King locked the beasts here on Duel Academy to protect their power and to honor his dear brother. The Dark Ruler was against this fact and he plotted to get revenge on the Spirit King's ancestor. He learned that he can bring out the Devil King's anger through you Bob.".

Danny said,"So this Dark Ruler guy is like a crazy stalker?"."No. He is devoted to revenge causing his mind to go insane. Good guess though Danny." said Stella.Banner then said,"All of the events in your life up to this point have been manipulated to bring out the Devil King. The death of your parents is a great example. We made that explosion and killed your parents. All of your duels we made easy for you so we can make this duel your worst.".

I then fell down to my knees and I said,"You killed my parents? Why?"."You were the reincarnated Devil King! Back to the duel!".He drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown! Darkness Call! This works when you have more than 3 monsters on your field. I can now bring out a monster known as Darkness Blob from my deck!".Then a giant Blob appeared and Banner said,"I activate the spell card Darkness Blast! By sending a card from my hand to the grave, I can destroy all of your monsters and you take 1250 life points for each one. This card can't be negated by anything!".

Darkness Call.Trap.Normal.This trap only works once your opponent has 3 or more monsters on their field.You can bring a monster from your deck.
Darkness Blob.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 1500 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.A blob made of darkness and its power is strong.This card can turn into any monster from every open space on your field.
Darkness Blast.Spell.Normal.Once you send a card from your hand to the grave, every monster on your opponent's field gets destroy and they take 1250 life points for each one destroyed.This spell can't be negated by a spell or trap or monster effect.This card can return to your hand at the end of your turn.

I then saw that my field was empty, I had 100 life points left, and I felt darkness trapped me into its hold as I saw that my arms and hands were free along with my duel disk.I then saw Robin, Olivia, Number 39 Utopia, and Devil Witch were being drained alongside Devil Knight and Rias.Banner then said,"I thought the Spirit King would do better. I now activate Darkness Blob's special effect. I can now pick 4 monsters from the game of duel monsters and I pick Armageddon, Universe Dragon, Yubel, and Sinster Serpent!".

The blob then turned into an evil version of my dragon, warrior, fiend, and reptile appeared and Banner said,"These monster have the same effects! So I send Sinister Serpent to my grave to keep Yubel on the field.".The lizard went to the grave and then Banner said,"I end my turn with a facedown. You should give up Bob. You are going down and become the Devil King who will be fear by darkness. You may have your swords but what good what that do.".I then tried to draw a card but I was taken into the darkness.

I then saw that I was in darkness."Bob. Accept your inner darkness. You aren't going to win when you are weak and pathetic." said Banner's voice."You are wrong. Bobby here doesn't have any darkness. He may be the Devil King but he has my brother's kindness in him." said a voice I knew from my dreams.I then saw Dark standing there and I said,"Dark?"."Yep. We are all here to help you defeat the Darkness. Come on out you guys!" said Dark. 

I then saw a bright light appear and I then saw Dark standing with X, Troy Justice, Sir Slade, Ninja Master Ryoku, Clara, Drake Violence, Lady Jinx, Demon Master Ryu, and Duncan."My ancestors?!" I said."Yep. You are the Devil King and Spirit King hybrid. The name is Clara." said Clara.She shook my hands and Ryu said,"I feel like this is Clara and Duncan's fault."."And what is that supposed to mean? Are you making fun of my ancestor?" said Slade.

"Nope. I mean if you think about it Slade. Clara and Duncan got together which combined our bloodlines." said Jinx."Weird." said Drake, Ryoku, and Troy.I then said,"So why are you guys here?"."To tell you that you can defeat the darkness. You have the power of both kings inside of you." said Duncan.X then said,"You got this Bob. Good luck.".

I then woke up and I said,"Let's go Professor Banner! I draw!".I drew a card and I said,"Yeah! I play my facedowns! Powerful Summon and God's Thanks! These two cards are some of my strongest in my deck! I don't like using them but you are going down! You hurt the people that I trust with my life and deck and you killed my parents! These spell works like this. Powerful Summon lets me bring five monster from my deck since I have 1000 life points or less. God's Thanks lets me draw 5 cards from my deck!".

Powerful Summon.Spell.Normal.You can special summon five monsters from your deck if you have 1000 life points or less.
God's Thanks.Spell.Normal.This spell lets you draw five cards from your deck and all effects that are on your opponent's field are negated.

I drew 5 cards and I said,"I now special summon from my deck five monsters that are my strongest monsters in my deck! Armageddon, Universe Dragon, The Spirit King, Copycat, and Power! All of them in attack mode!".Then the real Armageddon and Universe Dragon stood there with the pirate."Where are the Spirit King and Power?!" said the crowd."Right here!" said a voice.The two stood there.Power looked just like he does in Power and the Spirit King stood there wearing golden armor and looking very strong.

Spirit King, the very powerful king of duel monsters spirits.Attribute Divine.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.The king of all duel monsters spirits.He is very powerful despite his age.He and his brother Devil King are on the same power level.When his brother died after trying to save the world from the Sacred Beasts, he made sure the Devil King and the Spirit King live on forever through time and space.He can destroy an monster on the field.
Power.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Effect.A hero from the year 2045.He is one of the world's strongest at the young age of 16.He always fights for his friends, loved ones, and the normal people.He is really strong and he can't be defeat in a battle.He is counted as a Fire, Water, Light, Dark, Earth, and wind Attribute monsters.He can't be destroy in battle and he is the main target for your opponents monsters.
Copycat.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK ???? DEF ????.Warrior/Effect.This monster is quite the monster due to his power because he can copy any monster that has been played.He can turned into a monster that it is on the field or the grave.

The two stood there and then Banner saw Copycat.It was a blob and I said,"His special effect let me turn him into Number 39 Utopia!".Then Utopia return to the field as Copycat swapped placed with him."Thank you for saving me Bob." said Utopia.Banner then said,"Perfect. I now activate Number 96's special effect which gives my monster 20000 extra ATK points!"."Bob." said Alexis.

Then Banner saw that his Number monster was back at 100 ATK points and he saw that his monsters made of Darkness Blob were gone.Danny then said,"What is going on? I mean Bob was up against the wall but he changed it by playing God's Thanks. So what does that card do again?!"."That card lets Bob draw 5 cards and it also negates all of his opponents effects so Bob only has to attack with Power, The Spirit King, Armageddon, or Universe Dragon to win the duel." said Taylor and Sam."Yeah." said Stella and Kurt.

I then said,"I now play the spell Spirit King's Reign! This spell lets Number 39 Utopia have 8000 ATK points!".The monster then gained a lot about 5500 extra ATK points and I said,"I now attack with Number 39! Rising Sun Slash! Do this for everyone that the Darkness has hurt!"."Right!" said Utopia.He then slashed the monster into pieces as Banner lost 7900 life points.I then said,"That is game!".

Spirit King's Reign.Spell.Normal.This spell lets all of your monsters on your field have the same amount of ATK points.   

I then started to breath heavily as Banner was slammed to the wall being hold by Armageddon."You should be burn by darkness." said Rick."Easy Rick. We need to get Bob and his friends out of here." said Yubel.She stood there with Utopia and Rick said,"Fine. Lets go.".Rick and Yubel then carried Miranda, Syrus, Chumley, Bastion, Zane, Chazz, Crowler, and Atticus out of the dorm as Utopia freed the 6 trapped in rope.Kurt and Stella walked out of the dorm with the Palmer sisters leaving me and Alexis alone with Utopia and my spirits.

Alexis hugged me and I said,"I am glad that you are safe Lex."."I was more worried about you. I mean you were almost made into their puppet." said Alexis."You need to thank my ancestor for helping me Lex. They saved me." I said.Alexis said,"Thank you. No dueling for a week Bob." said Alexis.My mouth was open and Utopia said,"She is right Bob."."Yeah." said Alexis.I sighed as I said,"Fine. So what about them?".

Then Rias tackled me and she said,"You did it Bobby! You are the best!".I couldn't breathe at all as Robin and Devil Knight grabbed the Devil and she said,"I was just giving him my love."."Yeah but your love is lethal Rias." said Devil Knight."It is good to see you at your energy again." said Alexis."Yeah. Thanks to Copycat. His powers helped us." said Olivia."Ah Shucks Olivia. You are making me blush. You got a really pretty friend Robin." said Copy."I know. So where is Zee?" said Robin.

Then Zee held a book and a card."The Shadow Charm Emerald Tablet and the card Devil Alchemist. You could make a devil deck at this right." said Zee."Sounds interesting." I said.Alexis and Rias looked at me and Copy said,"Bob can't duel but he can't make decks."."He is right." said Utopia.I then said,"Lets get out of here. I need a nap in a bed.".I then fell down as Utopia carried me out of the dorm.

Next time,
The only threat left is the Dark Ruler and the leader of Shadow Riders and also Stella's sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment