Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 25 The group of Shadow Riders


Yep.We have a Chazz duel.Don't expect them a lot.Chazz is the Butt Monkey of this and I will be proving it with this episode.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in my room working on my deck.The last 2 weeks have been weird.First, I duel against a pirate who wanted me to be his first mate under the sea.I defeat him using Devil Vampire and then I had to swim back to Duel Academy.It took me a week to get back the island where I passed out on the island.I literally missed 3 days of class recovering.I woke up today and I was working on my deck.I then finished my deck changes and I head to the academy with my shadow charm and key around my neck.

I walked around the school and I saw Atticus Rhodes.He was staring out the window and I saw Alexis worried about her brother.She saw me and she said,"You are awake Bob. I guess your shadow energy has grown."."You missed your boyfriend didn't you?" I said.Alexis then said,"Stay serious Bob. I am worried about Atticus Bob. I mean he woke up but he seems be distant."."Don't worry so much. I mean the Alexis I know laughs at danger." I said.

She punched me lightly as I saw Danny, Chazz, Syrus, and Chumley walking toward us."Hey guys. How is Atticus doing?" said Syrus."He is awake but his memory is still missing. It sucks but at least we haven't had a Shadow Rider problem." I said."Yeah. We were actually looking for you two." said Chumley."Why?" said Alexis."Professor Banner needs us in Chancellor Sheppard's office. I mean we already lost 2 Spirit Keys." said Danny.

I then said,"Okay. Is Kurt, Stella, and Zane going to meet us there?"."Nope. Chancellor Sheppard needs us." said Chazz.I was even more confused as Danny said,"So where is your Key Alexis?"."I am wearing around my neck just like you all." said Alexis.Danny was really confused as Syrus said,"And he calls himself the Harem King."."Guess he doesn't know a lot about women after all." said Chumley."I am the Harem King!" said Danny.I then slapped him and Chazz said,"Lets go.".

We then enter the office to see Professor Banner with a detective.He had shoulder length gray with a fringe covering most of his forehead.He looked like your average detective and I thought,"He looks familiar."."So what do you need for us professor?" said Alexis."Ah children. Meet Detective Zaloog. He is from the Domino Police Department. After losing 2 spirit keys, I hired a detective from the Domino City Police Department." said Banner."It is good to meet 5 of the chosen duelist here to save the world from the Dark Riders." said Zaloog.

I then thought,"I really hope no one falls for this.".Chazz then said,"So you are an detective? That must be pretty cool and awesome.".I then slammed my head into a wall as Zaloog said,"Is he alright?"."Who knows?" said Danny."So I heard from your teacher that you five have your keys with you. Am I correct to presume me?" said Zaloog."Yep. I have mine with me." said Syrus."That isn't good. What if these Dark Riders steal your key?" said Zaloog."I can duel them with ease." said Alexis."But that might be good enough." said Zaloog.

I then said,"I would rather trust a Shadow Rider than you.".Banner then said,"Anyway, Kurt, Stella, and Zane have their keys placed their keys somewhere safe while you five haven't so we are going to put somewhere safe."."Okay. Lets do it." said Syrus."Yeah." said Chumley and Chazz.I stood there and I said,"Um no."."Bob. Why do you have to be so stubborn? I thought having a girlfriend would change you." said Danny.I was then dragged to join the group.

I was leaning on a wall outside of Danny's room as the detective saw where Danny placed his keys."Is something wrong Bob?" said Alexis.She stood there and I said,"I don't trust the detective. He looks like Don Zaloog."."Who?" said Alexis."I understand your confusion. He is part of the Dark Scorpions group of monster and he is also wearing a Shadow Charm." I said."So what are we going to do?" said Alexis.

After I saw Banner introducing Zaloog to Chick who was an annoying Slifer Red because he is so scatterbrained, I then said,"Lets go along with this.".She nod as Zaloog said,"Off to Chazz's room.".Chazz hid his under the sink as Zaloog saw the janitor."That is the janitor Gorg." said Chumley."Ah. Lets go to the Ra Yellow dorm." said Zaloog.Banner lead us to Syrus's room.He placed it in his safe that he brought from home."Good. A safe." said Zaloog.

He then grabbed the security guard and then Danny said,"Chill Detective. That is the security guard Cliff. He will protect our stuff no matter what."."Ah. Now lets head to the Obelisk Blue Dorm." said Zaloog."Actually me and Bob don't live there any more." said Alexis."Since when?" said Chazz."Since the duel with Camula like a month ago. You are so slow Chazz. No wonder why you are in Slifer Red."I said.

We were all in our dorm and I was watching Alexis putting her fake key into her jewelry box."Dam. This place is nice." said Chazz."Yeah Chazz. I earned this place by doing jobs when I was 6." I said."Wow. You were quite the busy kid." said Chumley."I was." I said.Then Alexis saw the nurse working by the dorm room and she said,"Alexis. I have brought over some new medicine."."Who is she?" said Zaloog."That is Meanae, our school nurse." I said.

We were in my room and I said,"I am not hiding my key. I still think this is so god dam stupid. I mean our Detective Zaloog could be a Shadow Rider."."Do it Bob." said Chazz."No." I said."Sick him Chumley!" said Danny.He tried to tackle me but he was stopped by White Horned Dragon."Don't try." I said."Let him keep his key. I need to get my homework done." said Syrus."He is right. I think the Mercenary King can handle it." said Banner.

Everyone left the dorm excluding Alexis.She then said,"So can I take that key out of my jewelry box? I mean they are gone."."Nope. We have to wait till night. So lets play a quick game of Smash." I said."Why? I mean I suck at that game Bob." said Alexis."I guess we will have to keep practice." I said.She sighed as I said,"You know what? Lets watch a sappy romantic comedy. Your pick.".She smiled as she dragged me out of my room to the flat screen.

Narrator P.O.V
In a secret room under the school.Cliff, Meanae, Gorg, Chick, and Zaloog stood there."Why won't these dam keys work?!" said Cliff.Meanae then said,"The Spirit King!"."What about him? We didn't get his key." said Chick.Meanae then broke Alexis's key as Gorg said,"Gorg confused. I thought we need keys."."We do Gorg but this one is fake. I guess we need to find how to activate this keys maybe those brats know something. No one will stop the Dark Scorpions and Don Zaloog!" said Don.The five cheered.

Bob stood outside of Chazz's room which everyone include the Dark Scorpions but Banner was in."So everyone keys beside Zane, Stella, Kurt, and Bobs were stolen. I wonder by who?" said Syrus"I think I know who did it." said Chazz."Who Mr. Princeton?" said Don."Bob!" said Chazz.Alexis then said,"What is your damage!? Bob would never steal the keys to save the world."."Sorry." said Chazz who was scared out of Alexis."Then who stole them?" said Danny."I think I know who." said Bob."Who?" said Chumley.

Bob sighed as he said,"Mother of Ra. Sick them Devil Dragon.".The dragon then roared the Dark Scorpions outside of the room.Alexis pet the dragon as Danny said,"They stole them? Wow. Color me impressed. I mean they fooled everyone but Bob who is the Mercenary King."."Now isn't the time to be impressed with them Danny. What are we going to do?" said Syrus."So who are they?" said Chumley.

The five then fell over and then Don said,"We are the Dark Scorpions!".Then the five took off their disguise.The five stood there wearing the same outfit.A grey, sleeveless, skin-tight top, featuring studs on the stomach, pants sectioned into grey and red layers, and grey wristbands with red tips.All members have a tattoo on their right arm of a scorpion.Cliff was wearing the normal uniform, Gorg had a real and heavy hammer, Meanae had a whip, Chick had a wooden hammer, and Don had guns.

Bob said,"You can duel them Chazz. I think they are about your level."."And what is that supposed to mean?" said Chazz."It means that you are a terrible duelist and this is mainly your fault." said Alexis."You told that we should do it." said Chumley."You should duel them." said Syrus."If you lose Chazz, I think Bob is going to throw you into the ocean." said Danny.Chazz looked at Bob who was whispered to something to Devil Dragon and Chazz said,"I challenge you to a duel Zaloog!"."My name is Don Zaloog. I accept your challenge." said Don.

The two stood apart for each other and Don said,"I shall go first."."Sure. The Chazz can win any duel." said Chazz."What about all those duels that you lost to me Chazz?" said Bob and Danny in unison.Chazz then sighed as Don drew a card.He then said,"I summon Golem Sentry in defense mode.".Then a gate monster appeared and Don said,"I end my turn into a facedown.".Then a card appeared behind the monster and Chumley said,"Now Chazz. Think about your move.".

Chazz then said,"Can it Koala boy. I draw!".He drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell Fiend's Sanctuary which allows me to special summon a Metal Fiend Token in attack mode!".Then a token stood there and Chazz said,"I tribute it so I can bring out Armed Dragon LV5 in attack mode!".The big red dragon stood there and he said,"Destroy that gate with Spiked Spinner!".The monster was destroy as Chazz said,"The Chazz strikes again! I set down 2 facedowns and since my dragon destroy a monster, I can special summon Armed Dragon LV 7.".The bigger dragon stood there as Chazz said,"I end my turn. Your move.".

Syrus said,"We are doomed right?"."Nah Sy. I have a feeling that Chazz can do it." said Bob."You do?" said Alexis."Heck no. I am just saying that so that the Butt Monkey can feel happy about himself." said Bob.Don drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed.".He drew 2 cards and he said,"I summon myself to the field in attack mode!".He stood there and Chazz said,"What are you going to do to my dragon? Laugh him to death?"."I activate the spell card Mustering of the Dark Scorpions! This card allows me to bring Chick, Meanae, Gorg, and Cliff to the field." said Don.

The five Scorpions stood there and he said,"I activate the trap Dark Scorpion Combination! This allows all of us to attack you directly! We only inflict 400 point of damage but it will be good enough."."Hit him hard for me!" said Bob."Gorg listen to king. Hammer Hammer!" said Gorg.He then hit Chazz and he lost 400 life points as Chick and Cliff said,"Mallet Mash and Scorpion Slice!".The two made him lose 800 life points as Meanae and Don said,"Thorn Whip and Double Blast Attack!".The two made Chazz lose 800 life points.

Don then said,"Since we inflicted battle damage, our effects activate. Lets start with Gorg."."You have to send your dragon to the top of your deck. Now it is Chick's turn." said Gorg.Chazz placed the dragon on the top as Chick said,"You have to send one of your facedown back to your hand.".He added a card as Cliff said,"Now send the top 2 cards of your deck to the grave.".Chazz send Armed Dragon LV 7 and Level Up to the grave as Don said,"Now send a random card from your hand to the grave.".He send Masked Dragon to the grave as Meanae said,"I can let Don return Dark Scorpion Combination back to his hand.".

The thief added a card as Chazz said,"I activate my facedown dorks! Level Modulation! This card lets me bring back my dragon in attack mode but you get to draw 2 cards.".The dragon returned to the field making a loud roar as Don drew 2 cards."I end my turn with 2 cards facedown. You are up Chazz." said Don.Chazz drew a card and he said,"I activate my dragon's effect. By sending Despair from the Dark, a monster with 2800 ATK points from your hand to the grave and he destroy all monster with equal or less ATK points than Despair. So lets say goodbye to the Dark Scorpions!".

The dragon was about to destroy them as Don said,"I activate the trap Retreat of the Dark Scorpions! This card lets all of us return to my hand.".The five were off the field as Chazz said,"Attack him directly with Infernal Roar.".Don then lost 2800 life points as Chazz said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move.".

Don said,"I summon myself back to the field."He stood there and he said,"I activate Mustering of the Dark Scorpions once again to bring the gang back!".The four were about to join him as Chazz said,"I play my facedown card! Ojama Trip! You can get three Ojama Tokens Don in defense mode. Oh if any of them get destroyed, you lose 300 life points.".The three then appeared as they said in unison,"Hi!"."Sigh. I summon Dark Scorpion-Meanae the Thorn to the field." said Don.

She stood there as she said,"Do it Don.".Don said,"I activate the spell Dark Scorpion - Tragedy of Love! By tribute Meanae destroy that over grown dragon!".She was gone as Chazz lost his precious dragon."I now attack! Double Blast Attack!" said Don.Chazz then lost 1400 life points as Syrus said,"Do better!"."Shut up Pipsqueak!" said Chazz."Not that isn't very nice." said Danny."Your friend with the red hair is right. My effect activates. You have to send a card from your hand to the grave." said Don.

Chazz then sent Ojamagic to the grave and he said,"I activate the card that you just send to the grave! Ojamagic! This card lets us bring Ojama Green, Ojama Black, Ojama Yellow from my deck to your hand!".Don then said,"I end my turn. Your move Chazz.".Chazz drew a card and he said,"I activate my Pot of Greed and in my case Pot of Need.".Bob and Alexis then said,"Your jokes sucks!".Chazz grumbled something  and he said," I play the spell Polymerization to fuse Ojama Yellow, Ojama Black, and Ojama Green together to bring out Ojama King!".

Bob P.O.V
Then a giant white monster appeared and he sounded like Elvis."What a very weird monster. I mean just wow." said Chumley."Yeah. I thought your monsters were weird Bob." said Danny."Don't do it Bob." said Alexis."What is he going to do?" said Syrus."Throw Danny into an ocean filled with sharks." said Alexis."Correct. Remember when I threw you and Kurt into a pit of snakes and spiders Danny." I said."You did?" said the three."Yeah. It was hell." said Danny.

Chazz then said,"I activate the spell Ojamuscle! This card destroy all Ojama monsters and my king gains 1000 ATK points for each one!".Then the king destroy the three tokens causing Don to to lose 900 life points as the king grew stronger and then Chazz said,"Attack! Flying Belly Flop Drop!".Don then got flattened as he lost the duel.The five scorpions were gone as his shadow charm which was his eyepatchs and five cards remained.

Chazz then walked toward them but he was stopped by Devil Dragon's tail and Nami's staff."That isn't yours Princeton." said Dark Blade.He gave me the cards and the eyepatch and Syrus said,"Well, we better get some sleep."."Yeah. I have classes tomorrow." said Danny.The three walked off as Alexis said,"Something is up with Chazz."."Yeah. I am guessing that Chazz is getting some more unwanted roommates aka more Duel Spirits." I said.We walked as I smiled as Chazz fell into mud.What a good Butt Monkey.

Next times
Syrus duel an Pharaoh who never lost a duel.Is this the truth or is it a legend?

No comments:

Post a Comment