Saturday, January 10, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 18 Three Duels against North Academy!


I got nothing.Lets get our game on.Also don't expect Armageddon a lot.This is going to be a long one that is for sure.I mean three duels in a row.Wow.Actually Chazz and Syrus is the Butt Monkey.Sorry for spelling that wrong.Thanks TV Tropes.

Bob P.O.V
I was standing in the arena where I was going to duel one of the three duelist from North Academy.North Academy decided to change up the duels AGAIN to make three singles duel.I had no idea who my opponent is but heck, I am ready for him or her.I then activate my duel disk and I said,"I summon Yubel, Star Saber, Rias, Moka, and Dante in attack mode!".

The four females stood there along with the male and Rias said,"You are going to do amazing beloved. I mean you dueled that weird sleeping guy. I mean you were stressed out.".I then remember that duel as Dante said,"Yeah. He was a strange one. Less strange than Tarzan. That is saying something."."So do you have your deck ready? I mean this is going to be one of your toughest challenges yet." said Yubel.

Star Saber then said,"Yes. I mean Bob may be the perfect student and guy but when it comes to dueling and helping his friends. He has this in the bag."."Amen to that sister." said Dante."Bob!" yelled Syrus.I then saw Syrus running toward me and I placed the five cards back in my deck.I then said,"What is wrong Sy? You seem more frantic than normal."."It is time for the meet and greet. North Academy is here and they came here on a Sub!" said Syrus."Cool. Lets go!" I said.We then ran toward the pier at the speed of sound.

I then saw Alexis and Kurt standing there.I then ran up there and I said,"So where is the Sub? Sy told me about it."."I forgot. You had a fascination with this kind of stuff." said Kurt."Yeah. I mean have you seen the Cyber Warriors?" said Alexis.Kurt nod as I said,"You two got close. I mean I fell pretty lonely."."You have been busy Bob." said Kurt."Don't worry Bob. We can go on a date if you want. I mean as friends." said Alexis.

My face went scarlet red as Kurt said,"Look. I see our Chancellor.".He ran up to us as he said,"Where is Chancellor Foster?"."Who?" said Alexis."I think the Chancellor of North Academy right?" I said."Yes Bob. I will win the prize this year once again." said Sheppard."Not this year Jack!" said a man.I then saw a submarine pop up from the sea and Sy said,"That is so cool.".The students plus Banner and Crowler were in the mob waiting to meet North Academy.

I then saw a man about Jack's age.He had a bigger bald spot than him and he looked like he was from some post apocalypse world.I think I have a monster who dress like that."Ah Chancellor Sheppard. It is good to see you again." said the man."You too. This is Chancellor Foster. He is the Chancellor for North Academy. You know these three students?" said Jack.

Foster then looked at us and he said,"Yes. These are your duelist for the School Duel and one of them is the King of Games Robert Percival Yagami, Kaiba, Moto, Wheeler, or Pegasus. Yes. I know about your past as Shadow, the dueling mercenary."."Thanks for reminding me about that. Trying to forgot my past thank you very much." I said."Yeah. Leave the guy alone." said Kurt."Ah. What a good friend. I think it is time for you to Chazz you up!" said Foster."Hey Bob. You don't think?" said Alexis."I do. I really need to get me some earplugs very quick." I said.

Then I saw Chazz standing with a kid with a giant mustache, a Russian, and several student wearing different shades of brown and gray.This school looks weird to my opinion."Hey Chazz. Sup." I said."You think you are so cool since you are the King of Games? You are nothing compared to the Chazz! Am I right Duel Academy?!" yelled Chazz.The North Academy Duelist then said,"Chazz Rocks! Bob drools!".

I then grabbed one of them and I threw him off the boat."Wow. Bob sure has anger issues." said Miranda who was standing next to Danny."Yeah. He is usually chill but when you tick him off, kaboom!" said Danny."I don't think he is kidding." said Stella.I got off the sub and Kurt said,"Did you have to do that?"."Yep. You ready to lose again Chazz?" I said.

Then a helicopter dropped by and I saw 2 people in business suits.They looked very business like and this day is getting weird by the minute.Still waiting for a giant T-Rex or robot warrior."Slade? Jagger?! What are you two doing here?" said Chazz?"You know them Chazz?" said Alexis."Yeah. They are my older brothers Slade and Jagger. They are the head of the Political World and Financial World. They want me to be the head of the Dueling World. So what do you two want?" said Chazz.

Slade said,"Can't we spend time with our little bro?"."Yeah and we are here to film your school duel live and in action. I mean the press is going to love it." said Jagger.Then cameras and people who work on movies and TV shows appeared out of nowhere."This day is getting weird by the second." said Miranda."That is an understatement Miranda." said Stella."Quite. Bob is dueling his old rival, the old rival's brothers are here to film the thing, and also something else is going to happen." said Bastion."This duel is going to be awesome." said Syrus."Yeah Sy." said Danny.

Kurt P.O.V
I stood in front of Bob and Alexis who were waiting for their duels.I was up first against Duel Academy.I was up against a girl from North Academy named Kimmie or Kim.She was supposed to be very sexy and a amazing duelist according to the rumors."So are you ready? I mean she is to be is super hot." said Bob."I am not my brother. I mean I can control my hormones." I said."True. Be careful." said Alexis.

I nod as I stood there ready to duel Kim.Crowler stood there as he said,"From Duel Academy, we have Kurt Raymond who is an Obelisk Blue student.".Duel Academy cheered for me as Crowler said,"And from North Academy, we have Kim Harvey. She is one of the best student there. Who knew with her outfit?".He was then pelted with stuff as I heard a girl say,"Stop you guys. He is just jealous of me.".Poor Crowler. I mean he is a great teacher and not the best dresser.

I then saw Kim standing there.She was wearing some little to the imagination.She had blond hair, blue eyes, light blue jacket, pink top, mini skirt, tennis shoes, and she had a duel disk on her right arm.She looked very American.No offense to Americans.She looks like a stereotype to my opinion.She then said,"You must be Kurt Raymond. You are a cute guy. I mean you look WAY better than your brother.".I activate my duel disk and I said,"Thanks?".She then said,"You can go first Kurt. I mean you are so cute.".

I drew a card and I said,"I summon Heart Turtle in defense mode.".Leo stood there in his shell as Kim said,"Why is he hiding in his shell? I mean I don't bite."."You are scary." said Leo."I end my turn with 2 facedowns. You're up." I said.Kim drew a card and she said,"I summon Hyper Cheerleader in attack mode!".Then a stereotypical cheerleader stood there and she was very peepy."I activate her special effect. She can change a monster's mode every turn. I change Heart Turtle to attack mode." said Kim.

Hyper Cheerleader.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 800.Warrior/Effect.She is the cheerleader who can cheer for pretty much anything.I am not kidding about that at all.She can change a monster from DEF mode to ATK mode.

Leo looked ready to attack and then Kim said,"I now attack with my monster! Hyper Kick!".I then said,"I activate my facedown! Shell Retreat. This allows Heart Tutrle to be protect by going into his shell! He also switches into DEF mode.".He then went inside as her kick hit.Leo's face went red because he saw something that would make any guy happy.Kim pouted as she said,"Man. You stink. I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn cutie.".

Shell Retreat.Spell.Normal.Heart Turtle or Courage Turtle can block one attack by going into their shell.They then switch into defense mode.

I drew a card and I said,"I summon Lord Art which lets me bring out Lady Ann from my deck!".The two western stood there and Art said,"Your opponent is sure developed."."Yeah." said Ann.She looked sad as I said,"Don't worry. I play the spell card Anything that you can do. This card only works when I have a male and female monster on my field. They destroy your cheerleader and you take their combo ATK points against your monster. So you lost about 1200 life points. Show them your love western style!".

Anything that you can do.Spell.Normal.If you have a male and female monster on your field, they can destroy your opponent's monster and the user takes the combined ATK points against the destroy monster ATK points.

The two then destroy the cheerleader and Kim fell down causing Leo's face to go red like crazy.Poor guy.She stood up and she said,"That was an awesome move Kurt. I mean you are the cutest blue haired boy that I have ever seen."."Um thanks. I end my turn with a facedown. You are up." I said.She drew a card and she said,"I activate my facedown! Hyper Summon! This lets me bring out Hyper Man from my deck in attack mode.".

Hyper Summon.Spell.Normal.You can bring Hyper Man from your deck if you have no monsters on your field and your opponent does.
Hyper Man.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.The man with the power of Hyper Energy.He can break anything in his way.He gains 400 ATK points for every Hyper monster in the grave.

Then a man stood there wearing orange and red spandex and then he gained 400 ATK points."I now play the quick spell Hyper Strike! I can attack you directly with Hyper Man but you only take 3/4 of his current ATK points but you take 1800 points of damage! Lets do Hyper Punch!" said Kim. I then fell over from the damage as Leo said,"Are you okay Kurt?"."Yeah man." I said.I stood up as Kim said,"I can still summon a monster so come to the field Hyper Beast!".

Hyper Strike.Spell.Quick.You can attack directly with a Hyper Monster.Your opponent takes 3/4 of your monster's current ATK points.
Hyper Beast.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Beast-Warrior/Effect.The beast infused with Hyper Energy making him live forever.He can attack twice in a turn.

Then an orange and red beast stood there and Kim said,"I now attack your monsters with my monster!".The two rushed toward me and I said,"I now attack Dummy! I use it on Hyper Hero!".She then lost 1200 life points as I lost Lady Ann, Lord Art, and 800 more life points.Leo looked at me and I said,"I am fine Leo. No need to worry.".Kim then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. You are up Kurt.".

I then drew a card and I smiled."What is so good Kurt?" said Kim."Oh nothing. I play the spell Lucky Hand allowing to draw 5 cards from my deck!" I said.My hand was back to 6 and I said,"I play the spell card Leo's Courage! Since Heart Turtle is still on my field, I can special summon Courage Turtle!".Then a bigger version of Leo.He looked to about be my size.He had 2 swords on the back of his shell which had the word Courage in Japanese, two guns on his leg easy for him to grab, and he looked really strong.

Leo's Courage.Spell.Normal.If you have Heart Turtle on your field, you can special summon Courage Turtle to the field from your deck.
Courage Turtle.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 2900 DEF 2900.Reptile/Effect.The fearless version of Leo aka Heart Turtle.He fights enemies for his friends not matter what could happened to him.He can destroy one of your opponent's facedowns for every monster on your opponents field.

"I now activate his special effect. He can destroy your facedown for both of your monsters. Lets show her your training with Art and Ann! Shell Shot!" I said.He then fired his guns at the cards destroying them with ease."I now activate my final facedown known as Heroic Entrance to bring out Ash!" I said.He then stood there with Leo who nod."You look well Leo. Courage can do good for you." said Ash."Yeah. I feel like a boss." said Leo.I then said,"I activate a card known as Search and Rescue! This lets me bring out Tony and Quick Draw Rick!".

Quick Draw Rick.Attribute Earth.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.A cowboy with snake blood inside of him giving him the speed to dodge attacks from enemies big and small.He can make any shoot not matter what and Lord Art is like his brother and he thinks that him and Lady Ann would be a good couple.Once per turn, you can boost his attack by 500 ATK if you flip a coin and you get it right also you can destroy a monster if you get it right.

Then a cowboy stood there next to the future monster.He had an outfit very similar to Lord Art, green eyes, two pistols, and black hair."Sup. You are finally using me. Color me impressed." said Rick."I now activate Rick's special effect. If I guess the coin toss right, I can destroy one of your monster plus my cowboy gains 500 ATK points." I said.I then pulled a coin out of my pocket and Kim said,"You have to be pretty luck Kurt. I mean guessing a coin toss is pretty hard unless you run a luck based deck.".

I then toss the coin in the air and I said,"I guess heads!".The coin landed on heads as I said,"Perfecto! Destroy Hyper Beast with Snake shots!".He then fired his guns destroy her monster as I said,"I now attack with Leo! Whirlwind Slash!".He then cut up Hyper Man in pieces as she lost her monster plus 100 life points and I said,"I now attack with Rick! Snake Shot!".I then won the duel and I said,"And that is game.".

Alexis P.O.V
I then replaced Kurt who went to go join the group.Crowler then said,"Time for the second match with Alexis Rhodes, the Obelisk Queen vs North Academy #2 duelist Kirk Evans!".North Academy then cheered for Kirk while Duel Academy cheered for me.I then saw Kirk Evans.He had brown hair and blue eyes.He looked pretty generic except for his eyes which looked really dragon like and I thought Bob have purple eyes was not normal.

Kirk then activated his duel disk and I said,"You ready to lose?"."I won't lose to some prima donna! Get your game on by the Dragon Master!" said Kirk.He let me go first and I drew a card.I then looked at my hand and I said,"I play the spell Double Summon letting me summon Warrior Dai Grepher and Marauding Captain!".The two warrior stood there and then I said,"Using my Captain's special effect. I can bring Warrior Lady of The Wasteland in attack mode!".She stood there and I said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".

The card appeared behind my warriors as Kirk said,"I play the spell known as Triple Summon! This spell works  just like Double Summon but it lets me summon three monsters. I pick Lord of D, Alexandrite Dragon, and Divine Dragon Ragnarok!".The two powerful dragons stood there along with the spell caster and then Kirk said,"I now attack Marauding Captain with Ragnarok! Destroy him!".The dragon stood there ready to fire as I said,"I activate my facedown and I play Negate Attack!!".

Triple Summon.Spell.Normal.You can normal summon three monsters when you played this card.

The attack was blocked and Kirk said,"You are so lucky. I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis.".I drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed!".I then drew 2 cards and I said,"Perfect. I play the field spell Warrior's Wasteland!".The field then changed into the wastelands with swords, armor, and shields everywhere and my monsters grew stronger and I said,"I summon the Legendary Swordswoman Adora! I can summon her because I have an Warrior Monster on my field.".

Legendary Swordswoman Adora.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.A swordswoman from a different universe.Her beauty is well known and her mastery of swords is the best in the universe.She was invited by the Leader of the group knows as the Legendary Swordswomen as the light user.She can be summon if you have a warrior monster on your field.

Then one of my new monster stood there.Bob helped me get this Archetype or Series.She had golden blond hair, blue eyes, a white dress with some armor, and brown boots.She was very much like a goddess with a golden sword and she smiled."I now attack Lord of D with my Marauding Captain! Attack!" I said.He then rushed the spellcaster and then Kirk said,"I play the quick spell Half Damage. I take half damage for the entire turn!".He then took 500 life points of damage and then I said,"Attack Alexandrite Dragon Adora! Holy Sword!".

Half Damage.Spell.Quick.You only take half damage for the entire turn.

Her golden then glowed as it destroy the dragon causing 750 life points.I then said,"I attack with Warrior! Destroy Divine Dragon Ragnarok!".He then slashed the dragon causing 600 points of damage and I said,"Attack him direct Warrior Lady!".She then slashed Kirk and he lost 1050 life points.I then said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".My hand was empty as Kirk drew a card.He then said,"I play my facedown card Returning of Old Friends. This cards lets me bring back the monsters that you just destroy! Come back my dragons!".

Returning of Old Friends.Spell.Normal.You can bring back monsters that was destroyed in the previous turn.

The two dragons plus the wizard was gone and Kirk said,"I play Card of Sanctity!".I then drew 6 cards and Kirk drew 5 cards and Kirk said,"I now play the spell card known as The Flute of Summoning Dragons. This allows me to bring Tyrant Dragon and Rapidragon to the field!".He then played the song bring a powerful fire dragon and a rabbit/dragon to the field.Kirk then said,"I then normal summon Curse of Dragon by sending my Lord of D to the grave!".The famous dragon made by the first King of Games and Kirk said,"I now play Polymerization! I now fuse my dragon together to summon Five Headed Dragon in attack mode!".

The powerful dragon stood there as Kirk said,"I now attack your Marauding Captain with my dragon! Eliminate that pest with Rainbow blast!".I then lost him and 2800 life points as I said,"I activate my facedown card Damage Condenser allowing me to bringing out Legendary Swordswoman Rose in attack mode!".Then a woman with white hair which went to her shoulders, a thin sword which allowed her to attack fast, light armor which made her faster, and she looked ready to avenge my monster."I end my turn with a facedown card." said Kirk.

Legendary Swordswoman Rose.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.A swordswoman from a different universe.She is the daughter of an evil assassin but she reject her father.She joined her world as a hero and she was select to be the user of Earth for the Legendary Swordswomen.She can dodge an attack for every warrior that is in the grave or on the field.

I drew a card and Kirk said,"You can't win Alexis. I mean I have one of the most legendary monsters in the game on my field and all you have some weak warrior. I need to show North Academy who is number one."."The Chazz stole your thunder I am guessing?" I said."Yes. He is so annoying. I was the best until he showed up. I was defeated by him by an Ojama! I was boot to second but I will show them who is the best in Duel Academy!" yelled Kurt.

I fell bad for him and I said,"I am sorry about this. I play the spell Heroic Entrance!  I can now bring out my Warrior Queen!".She appeared on my field and I said,"I play the spell Legendary Tribute! By sending Warrior Dai Grepher and Warrior Lady of the Wasteland to the grave, I can bring out one and only Legendary Swordswoman Athena to the field! My second strongest warrior monster.".

Legendary Tribute.Spell.Normal.By offering up 2 warrior type monster, you can bring out an Legendary Swordswoman from your deck. 
Legendary Swordswoman Athena.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.She is the leader of the Legendary Swordswoman being the strongest in the group.She hand selected the other 5 members by hand.She can control fire and she uses the element of Fire to perfection.She can send one warrior from your hand to get rid of a facedown card.

Then my second strongest monster stood there next to my queen who had 1600 extra ATK points.She had long red hair, golden armor, and two magma like swords."I now send my Hero Kid to the grave to activate Athena's special effect. I can destroy your facedown! Magma Slash" I said.The facedown card was destroy with her swords and then I said,"I activate the spell Warrior Strike! By offering up Warrior Queen, She can attack you directly! Ruby Slash!".She then slashed him and Kirk fell to the floor."And That is game!" I said.

Bob P.O.V
I congratulated Alexis for her win and Kirk walked up to me."Hey Bob. DESTROY Chazz for me." said Kirk."Okay? I sure will." I said.He walked off as Alexis said,"He is a strange guy."."Can you blame him Lex? I mean he lost to Chazz which is pretty sad. I feel bad for him." I said."Yeah. He is a great duelist. He could easily beat Chazz. I wonder how he lost." said Alexis."Luck was on the side of Chazz, the eternal butt monkey." I said.

I then saw Chazz and Alexis gave me good luck.She walked off as Chazz said,"You are going to lose to the Chazz! Am I right North Academy?!"."Chazz him up!" said North Academy.I sighed as I activated my duel disk."Lets go Chazz! Time you to lose!" I said."No. You are! Time to Chazz it Up!" said Chazz.North Academy cheered as I drew 5 cards.Chazz went first and he said,"I summon Masked Dragon in defense mode!".The dragon stood there as Chazz said,"I end my turn.".

I then drew a card and I said,"I summon Ice Warrior in attack mode.".The ice warrior stood there as I said,"Attack that dragon! Blizzard Slash!".He then slashed him in half as Chazz said,"I activate Masked Dragon's special effect. He lets me special summon 1500 ATK or less dragon from my deck and I bring out Armed Dragon LV 3!".An orange dragon stood there and I said,"I can't do anything about it now. I end my turn with a facedown. You are up Chazz.".

He drew a card and he said,"I activate my dragon's special effect. By sending him to the grave, I can bring out Armed Dragon LV 5.".Then the red dragon roared as Sheppard said,"Bob! Bob it Up!".I was extremely lost at my chancellor sometimes until Chazz said,"Tell that man how it is!"."Chazz it Up!" yelled North Academy.I then covered my ears as I said,"When this is over Chazz, I am going to hurt you for making that."."Not before I attack your monster!" said Chazz.

I then said,"Going to have to stop you there Chazz. I activate my facedown card Blizzard Armor! This protect my warrior from being attack by monster with 1900 ATK points or higher which is your dragon.".Then he gained a suit of armor made out of REALLY hard ice.Chazz then said,"I now activate my Armed Dragon's special effect. By sending my Black Dragon Collapserpent from my hand to the grave, I can destroy your monster! Shrapnel Blast!".

Blizzard Armor.Spell.Equip.When a monster is equip with this spell, it can't be destroy by a monster with 1900 ATK points or higher.

My monster was gone as Chazz said,"Attack! Infernal Roar!".I then fell down as North Academy said,"Chazz it Up!"."No Bob it out!" said Sheppard.I then stood up and I said,"Actually Chancellor, I would prefer Power it Up!".North Academy and Duel Academy kept saying those two phases as Summoned Skull popped out from my deck and he grabbed the mike from Crowler and yelled,"SHUT UP!".The crowd was silent as he went back into my deck."I end my turn. You are up Bob.".

I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. Since you have a monster on your field, I bring my Devil Witch!".She stood there and I said,"I activate her special effect bring me 2 more cards.".I drew them and I said,"I activate her second effect bringing out Mana and Moka!"."Mana?" said Duel Academy and Chazz.I sighed,"Dark Magician Girl.".The magician girl stood there with the vampire and the guys from my school cheered.I sighed as I said,"I play Demonic Summon! Let me bring a monster to the field! I summon Sanji!".

Demonic Summon.Spell.Normal.You can summon a monster from your deck.
Sanji.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.His dream is to see the All Blue which is where all of the fish from the four seas live and it is any chef's ultimate dream.Sanji was saved from his future Mentor Zeff who tried to rob the ship that Sanji was one.He gained respect for the man after he ate his own leg because he gave all of the rations to little Sanji.He worked on the Baratie when he meet the Straw Hats Pirate.Luffy tried to make him join his crew as their chef but he said no because he owed everything to Zeff.After the Krieg Priates tried to robbed the Baratie because they lost everything on the Grand Line, he joined the crew after a very tearful goodbye from Sanji.He is one of the Monster Trio which is Luffy and Zoro due to their fighting strength.He is also a ladies man but he gets rejected a lot.He never gives up which is saying something.He treats Robin and Nami like a butler would but ignores the other male members cries for food.He has a rivalry with Zoro for reasons.He gains 1000 ATK points for every female monster on the field.

Then a monster stood there.He looked to be about 5 ft 11 making him taller than Mana.He had blond hair which was parted to the right covering his right eye.He had swirly eyebrows and they were asymmetric with each other.He had a dark goatee and stubble on his upper lip.He is wearing a black and yellow 3-piece suit.He then pulled out a cigarette and he started smoking."Wow. That is a monster." said a voice.

I then saw Ojama Yellow and I thought,"That must mean Chazz has a spirit partner. I am going to enjoy this."."Hey Chazz! Nice Duel Monsters Spirit! Ojama Yellow is so you!" I said.Chazz said,"Shut up! Ojama Yellow isn't there!".I then said,"Okay then Chazz. I mean I can see them and I can make them real. You must be crazy Chazz. Okay back to the duel, I summon Twintail Red bringing out the power of twin tails!".

She then stood there and I said,"I know tell you Sanji's special effect. For every lovely lady on my field, he gains 1000 ATK points and I count four giving him 4000 ATK points! I know attack Armed Dragon LV 5 with this move Poele A Frire: Spectre!".He then jumped into the air and then he kicked him with several fiery kicks destroy him making Chazz lose 3300 life points and I said,"Moka! Tell him their place!".She then kicked him to the ground and the camera man yelled,"Cut!".

Chazz lost the duel as I said,"That is Game Chazz! I guess I show you the power of the Mercenary King.".Chazz then said,"Bob. Watch out.".I then dodge a punch and I saw Slade and Jagger with several bodyguards."What do you guys want?" I said."We need a word with the loser. Our brother." said Slade."Yeah. He lost the duel embarrassing the Princeton name!" said Jagger.

I then block a bodyguard and I said,"Leave him alone! He is my friend! He may be annoying but I have known Danny Raymond for years! He is a great duelist and you two are bringing everyone down!".The crowd cheered for me and Slade said,"We will have our revenge on you Bob."."Yeah. You better bring an army. I won't be stopped." I said.

We were back at the harbor and I was talking with Alexis."I can't believe you Bob. I mean you helped Chazz whom you called a Butt Monkey." said Alexis.I then saw him with the rest of Duel Academy.He decided to come back and we were all happy about it because he was a Slifer Red and Danny gave him the Slifer Welcome with a Slifer Cheer."Yeah. He is my friend Lex. I feel bad for Chancellor Foster though. I mean Ms. Dorothy being the prize." I said.

I shivered at that fact as Alexis said,"Everyone face was priceless. So I think you deserve a prize."."Is it a rare card? Or a new duel disk?" I said."Nope. Something better." said Alexis.She then kissed me on the lips and I heard,"You go Girl!".The crowd cheered for us and my face went inferno bright red."I need to go for a a swim!" I said.I then jumped into the water to cool off.I need to admit my feeling toward her soon.I hope she accept my affections.

Next time,
Bob admit his feelings for Alexis and more is known about the Spirit King and Devil King.




No comments:

Post a Comment