Sunday, January 25, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 36 Year Two starts with A.P and A,F


Now A.F should sound familiar but telling you would ruin the surprise.Lets begin off with Danny starting off Season 2 with the power of Heroes and Villains.

Narrator P.O.V
You could "Hey guys. The name is the masterful duelist Danny Raymond. I defeat several powerful duelists like the Dark Ruler and all of the ladies love me." said Danny's voice.Then a hit was heard as Syrus's voice then said,"Don't lie to the good folks out there Danny."."But it is true Sy! And what are you doing here? I thought I was narrating the beginning of Season 2!" said Danny's voice."Bob told me to come help you out in this. So we are here back after a pretty epic summer break." said Syrus's voice.

Then two people were running to the pier.One was Crowler with a short french guy."Hey Sy. Isn't that Vice Chancellor Crowler? And why is he with short round?" said Danny's voice."I guess you didn't hear the news. Chancellor Sheppard is on a trip and Crowler is our new Chancellor." said Syrus's voice."Are you serious man? So who is the short guy?" said Danny's voice."That is Vice Chancellor Bonaparte. We are going to learn about them soon. We better get going." said Syrus's voice."Right. See you all soon." said Danny's voice.

Crowler and Bonaparte were standing at the docks and Bonaparte said,"So what are we doing here Crowler? I mean we are waiting for the freshman."."I guess you didn't hear the news Bonaparte. The Aster Phoneix and Amelia Flowers are coming here." said Crowler.Bonaparte was shocked and confused and he said,"Why would two famous pros come here?"."Who knows? I mean we only have like 10 Slifers this year coming here." said Crowler.He stood there looking for the two pros as Bonaparte thought,"Soon we won't have the Slifer Red Dorm!".

Danny P.O.V
Me and Syrus were in our room relaxing from a pretty sweet summer break.I mean I almost died from the jerk Dark Ruler."So Syrus? Have you picked your girlfriend yet?" I said.He fell out of his chair as he said,"What are you talking about?!".Avery appeared as he said,"You have between Donna, Sarah, and Megan to choose from and unlike Danny here, you aren't the Harem King. They like you a lot."."Oh." said Syrus.

He then sat in his chair and he said,"I haven't decide yet Danny. I mean all three girls have special qualities to each of them."."So where are they? I haven't seen them in so long." I said."I think Henry and Ray said that they had some training to do. I guess hanging out with me all summer had something to do with that. So how was being the third wheel?" said Syrus."Not fun Sy. I mean Kurt and Stella were showing each other their love like crazy. I almost puked out my stomach." I said.

Syrus then said,"I see. So how is Bob and Alexis doing? Zane told me to ask you or Kurt that."."Him and Lex are doing pretty dam sweet. They enter a dueling tourney in Heartland City. Did you head about the World Duel Carnival?" I said.Syrus then said,"Yeah! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I mean Bob was rocking it."."Yeah but I say the final duel was pretty epic. I mean Bob almost lost to his girlfriend." I said.

The door opened up to Sam standing there with food."Sam? What are you doing here?" said Syrus."Well, I heard that you guys aren't getting your new professor yet so I made you guys some food." said Sam."That is so sweet! You are awesome!" I said.She smiled and she said,"Don't worry Avery. I made food for you guys too."."Did Horus teach you how?" said Avery."Yeah. Now lets dig in." said Sam.

We then started eating and then Syrus said,"This is really good. I can't believe it."."Yeah. The Obelisk Blue girls kitchen is pretty good. I mean girls are in there all the time try to impress the guy they like." said Sam.I looked at Avery who was deep in thought and I said,"You alright Avery?"."Yes. I just got a weird feeling." said Avery.Then someone was knocking on the door and Syrus said,"I'll get it."."Thanks buddy." I said.

He opened the door and I saw an old face.He had grey hair which sectioned in two layers, his bangs forming one layer and the rest the other.He had blue between the layers of grey hair.He was wearing sliver formal wear with button-up sleeves, a black shirt underneath with matching shoes, and a loosely-fitting necktie.I then said,"What is Aster freaking Phoenix doing in the Slifer Red Dorms?".

The two people in my dorm said,"How do YOU know Aster Phoenix?"."That idiot Bob brought him to a tourney. I am here to challenge Bob to a duel so I can take his title from that freak!" said Aster.I then said,"You will have to duel me first Aster. You will have to get past the Duke of Duel Academy."."The Duke of Duel Academy?" said Aster."It is his nickname." said Sam."The only one that him and his brother liked." said Syrus.

Me and Aster were on the cliff and Aster said,"Are you ready to lose the weaker Raymond brother?".I then activated my duel disk and I said,"Lets just duel. Get your game on!".I then saw Chazz standing there with Ms. Dorothy and Pharaoh."So who is Danny dueling pipsqueak?" said Chazz."Aster Phoenix and he is more spoiled that you. He reminds me of you." said Syrus."No one can be the Chazz!" said Chazz.Aster then said,"I summon Ojama Yellow in defense mode!".

The monster then stood there as Chazz fell down.God REALLY doesn't like him."Don't you run an Ojama deck Chazz? " said Ms. Dorothy."Yeah. I do." said Chazz."I guess you and Danny both have a mutual rival." said Sam.Aster then said,"I now end my turn with a facedown. Your move Danny.".I drew a card and I said,"I first summon Elemental Hero Wildheart in attack mode!".The hero stood there and I said,"I now play the spell Quick Summon to bring out Elemental Hero Avian from my deck!".

Avery stood there and I said,"I now play the spell Evil Signal! I now special summon Evil Hero Whirlwind from my deck in attack mode.".The evil version stood there and I said,"I now play the spell Sneak Attack! This spell allows me to attack you directly with Elemental Hero Wildheart! Wild Slash!".Aster then lost 1500 life points as I said,"Now for a double attack! Show him your teamwork! Double Quill Cascade!".

The two winged hero combined their attack as Aster said,"I have to stop your weak attack there! I play my facedown. Draining Shield!".The attack were absorbed by the shield as Aster gained 2500 life points."I now activate Evil Hero Whirlwind's special effect. I now can draw 3 cards!" I said.I then drew 3 cards from my deck and I said,"Perfect. I end my turn with 3 facedowns! Your move Aster!".

He then got a phone call as he said,"Hold on.".I fell over as Avery said,"He really stops the duel to answer a phone call. Color me impressed.".The two agreed as Aster end his call."Okay. I now play the spell Reload." said Aster.He then placed his hand into his deck and it shuffled giving him 4 new cards."Perfect. I play the spell Frontline Base! This lets me special summon a level 4 or lower union monster from my hand every turn. I now special summon X-Head Cannon from my hand!" said Aster.

The famous monster stood there as Aster said,"I activate my Quick Summon to bring out Y-Dragon Head from my deck in attack mode!".The dragon appeared as I said,"I know what you are doing. I mean this is a Chazz move."."Hey!" said Chazz."It is the truth." said the three.Aster then said,"I now summon Z-Metal Tank!".The tank appeared as Aster said,"I now remove from play my three monster to summon XYZ Dragon Cannon!".

The monster stood there and he said,"Destroy that freak of nature with the green wings!".He then fired his attack as Avery said,"Do it.".He was destroy as I lost 1800 life points.I then said,"I activate my facedown! A Hero Emerges!".He then looked at the three cards that I was holding and he said,"I pick the one on the right.".I then said,"I can special summon Elemental Hero Sparkman resting in defense mode!".He stood there ready to protect me as Aster said,"I end my turn. Your move. I guess.".

I then drew a card and I said,"I summon Evil Hero Currentman in attack mode!".Then the evil version of Elemental Hero Bubbleman stood there and I said,"I activate his special effect. Since I have cards on my field, I can draw 2 cards!".I then drew 2 cards and I said,"I now play the spell Evil Touch. I can now send Elemental Hero Sparkman to the grave so I can bring out his evil hero counterpart from my deck! Evil Hero Thunderman!".

Evil Hero Currentman.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1200.Warrior/Effect.He control water through his suit.He usually his control of water to make his enemy surfer by holding them over a cliff with a water dragon.When you have cards on your field, you can draw 2 cards.
Evil Touch.Spell.Normal.If you have an Elemental Hero on your field, you can send him/her to the grave to bring out an Elemental Villain or Evil Hero from your deck.
Evil Hero Thunderman.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.He was born near a electric power plant and thanks to a freaky thunderstorm, he gained super powers.He usually his powers to rob banks or other stuff involving electricity.He gains 300 ATK points for every Elemental Hero, Evil Hero, and Elemental Villain on your field and grave not counting him.

Then the evil version stood there and I said,"I now attack your overgrown robot with Voltic Storm!!".The robot was gone as Aster lost 100 and I said,"I now do a trio attack! Finish off Aster with Wild Slash, Water Blast, and Razor Cascade!".He lost all of his life points and I said,"And that is game!".Aster walked over to me and I said,"So why are you here?"."I told you why Raymond. Good luck. I will be back to destroy you. Destiny is going to destroy you." said Aster.

He walked away as I walked up to my friends."What was the guy's problem?" said Sam."Who knows? He has always been like that. I met him along with Kurt when we were with Bob at a dueling tourney. He was a huge jerk to Bob for no good reason." I said."I see. I wonder why he is in the first place? I mean he is a pro not a Slifer Slacker." said Chazz."Maybe  he transfer here?" said Ms. Dorothy.Pharaoh walked off as I said,"Maybe."."Yeah." said Syrus.I didn't know how right I was.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting with Alexis, Kurt, and Stella in the forest.We were having a picnic."So Bob? How was it like?" said Stella."How was what like?" I said."Almost losing to me." said Alexis."It was bad don't get me wrong but I was so happy. I mean you almost became the first Queen of Games and you are my Queen." I said.She smiled at my compliment."That is him being nice Alexis. I mean Bob isn't like Danny when he lose." said Kurt."Yeah. He is a sore loser." said Stella.

I nod as I sense someone and she was coming fast.She was a good presence and I smiled."What is wrong Bob? Is it a Shadow Rider?!" said Alexis and Stella."Nope. It is an old friend of mine. She is pretty famous in the dueling world." I said.Then a girl ran toward us.She had long blond hair which was in a ponytail and brown eyes.She was wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform with the academy issued duel disk and Kurt said with great confusion,"Amelia Flowers? Is that you?".

Stella said,"You know Amelia Flowers? How?".Amelia said,"It is good to see you again Bob and Alexis. I should saw the King and Queen."."Don't remind of us of that name." said Alexis."Gotcha." said Amelia.She then looked at Stella and she said,"You must be the Stella Polar. I heard so much about you. You are Kurt's girlfriend right? I am impressed."."What does she mean by that Kurt?" said Stella."I was known as the Ice prince before I met you. I fell in love with you Stella and don't you forget that." said Kurt.

She smiled as I said,"So Amelia? What are you doing here? And can you explain the uniform?"."Well, I transfer here as a Second Year Student and I met your Chancellor and Vice Chancellor. They seemed like such nice people." said Amelia."That is awesome. We will have another girl in the group." said Alexis."Yeah but I challenge you to a duel Kurt. My agent told me to do this when I arrived at Duel Academy." said Amelia."Sure. The boys could use a good duel." said Kurt.

We sat under the tree as Amelia and Kurt activated their duel disk and their staring hand.Kurt then said,"You can go first Amelia.".She then drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed!".She then drew 2 cards and she said,"Since I drew Watapon using a card effect, I can special summon her in defense mode to start things off.".The monster then stood there as Amelia said,"I now send Watapon to the grave so I can bring Flame Swordsman!".

The fire sword wielder stood there and Stella said,"I thought that monster was a Fusion monster."."Pegasus made it a normal monster stood there." said Alexis."Yeah. I was there for it." I said.Amelia said,"I now play the equip spell Lighting Blade and I give to my swordsman giving him an extra 800 ATK points.".The monster then grew stronger as Amelia said,"I now place down a facedown! Your move Kurt. You better bring the passion that you always bring in your duels.".

Kurt drew a card and he said,"I will. I now summon Samurai Green!".The samurai stood there as Kurt said,"She lets me bring a spell card to my hand and I pick Double Summon! I now summon Tony in ATK mode and Heart Turtle aka Leo in attack mode.".He stood there with the turtle ready to strike."I now attack with Tony! Showing him your Lighting Tackle!" said Kurt.He then tackled him and Amelia lost 400 life points."I now attack with Samurai Green! Time to inflict some damage with lighting slash." said Kurt.

Amelia then said,"Not so fast. I play my facedown Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".The attack was blocked as Kurt said,"I now attack with Leo! Heart Headbutt!".Amelia then lost 900 more life points and Kurt said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Amelia.".Amelia drew a card and she said,"I summon Kuriboh in defense mode.".The puff ball stood there and Amelia said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".

I then said,"Something is wrong."."Yeah. I mean this isn't the Amelia Flowers that we met." said Alexis."I am so lost." said Stella."She is a lot like Kurt. They love dueling with passion and most people that they would get together but Stella is really the perfect girl for Kurt." I said.Kurt drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell Lucky Hand! I can now draw 5 cards!".He drew 5 cards and he said,"I now send Samurai Green and Heart Turtle to the grave so I can summon Soul Dragon!".

The dragon then appeared as Kurt said,"I now attack Kuriboh with my dragon! Soul Blast!".He then blasted the monster into the graveyard as Amelia said,"You know my monster special effect right?"."Yeah but unlike you, I am dueling with passion. I now attack with Tony! Fierce pounce!". said Kurt.He rushed toward her and Amelia said,"I now play my facedown! Scrap Iron Scarecrow!".The attack was blocked as Kurt said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move.".

Amelia drew a card and she said,"This is because of my Manager."."Who is her manager?" said Kurt, Stella, and Alexis."Sartorius. I have met the guy once. He rubbed me the wrong way. I thought he would be busy with Aster." I said,"Yeah. He need me to duel with this deck for some reason. Who knows with that guy?" said Amelia."I see." said Kurt.Amelia then said,"I remove from play Watapon and Kuriboh to summon Black Luster Solider Envoy of the Evening Twlight!".

The monster stood there as Amelia said,"I activate a combo with my facedown card Banishment from the Kingdom! Since I remove all of my light and dark attribute monster from play, I can activate both of its special effect! I can now attack twice and I play the quick play spell Ego Boost!".He then slashed the two monster and then Kurt lost 500 points from Tony and then he lost 1500 life points."Now thanks to my trap, Soul Dragon and Tony are removing from play!" said Amelia.

Banishment from the Kingdom.Trap.Continuous.Once a monster is destroy, they are banished from the game.

"What?!" said Kurt.He then removed the two from the game and Kurt said,"Amelia!? Why did you do that?! This isn't like you at all.".Stella then saw that Kurt was crying and she said,"Kurt."."I end my turn with a facedown. I hate doing this Kurt. You know that I do but Sartorius never ask me to do anything for him. He only cares about Aster Phoenix! I hate him. He always thinks he is better than me when he isn't! I always wanted to duel him but the only way is to defeat you with this excuse for a deck!" said Amelia.

Alexis said,"Bob. Are Amelia and Kurt close?"."Yeah. She is like Danny and Kurt's sister. I met her when I was in the Pro League for a while like a year. Kurt and Amelia both believe in dueling with passion and they were always together when Kurt wasn't on a job. They are family. It is killing him to see her like this. Kurt! You can save her!" I said.Kurt nod as he said,"Yeah. Don't worry Amelia. I will make sure that you and Sartious never talk to each other again!".

He drew a card and he said,"I now activate two of my facedowns! Lets's Bring out the Gang! This lets me special summon Lord Art and Ninja Hiro from my deck!".The two stood there and Art said,"Lets save your sister Kurt old pal."."Indeed Kurt-San. Lets go." said Hiro.Kurt then said,"I activate Ninja Hiro and Lord Art's special effect! This lets their lovely compains join the battle! Come on Lady Ann and Ninja Karin!".

The two stood there and Ann said,"Lets do this."."She is right Kurt-Chan. Show him the power of our family." said Karin."Right. I play the spell Double Date! This lets me draw 2 cards since I have 4 monster on my field!" said Kurt.He drew 2 cards and he said,"I now play the spell card Future Savior! I can bring back Tony! Come on back Tony!".He stood there and Amelia said,"How did you do that? He was removed from play!".

Future Savior.Spell.Normal.You can bring Tony from your deck, grave, or bring it back into play.

Tony said,"That spell brings me back and I am ready to sneak revenge on you for removing me and Jake.".He then made some lighting as Kurt said,"Okay. I play the spell card Polymerization! I now fuse Lord Art, Ninja Hiro, and Tony to summon Champion Knight!"."Champion Knight?!" said Stella, Alexis, and Amelia."One of Kurt's champion monsters." I said.The three then jumped into a portal and then Kurt said,"Come on out Lucas!".

Champion Knight.Attribute Light.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Lord Art + Ninja Hiro + Tony.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.He is a very powerful monster.He is friends with anyone and he doesn't have many enemies but the ones he does hate his guts with a passion.He doesn't like to fight but he is very strong.He counted as a Wind, Earth, and Light attribute monster.He can let you draw a card for every monster that has been played in the duel even ones removed from play plus he can't be targeted spells, traps, and monster effects.

Then a monster stood there.He looked like a knight and he was wearing gold and sliver armor.He stood there and Ann said,"Wow. He looks really strong."."Yeah. He is." said Karin."Indeed. My name is Lucas and I am here to help Kurt. His spirit made me join up with him." said Lucas.Kurt then said,"I activate his special effect let me draw 12 cards!".He drew 12 cards and Kurt said,"Since Champion Knight is on the field, time to bring out his steed! I special summon Champion Pegasus! Lets go Greg!".

Champion Pegasus.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Beast/Effect.The horse of the Champion Knight.He was founded by him after the knight protect him from jealous humans.He joined up with the knight as his fateful stead.He will do anything to serve his master.He can be special summoned to the field if you have Champion Knight on the field.When he is summoned to the field, you can special summon Champion Knight to the field.He can destroy one card on the field and you strike your opponent with a monster in the grave.

Then a Pegasus stood there and Lucas jumped on."I now activate his special effect. Show him your Light Blast!" said Kurt.He destroy the Banishment from the kingdom as Kurt said,"I now send Samurai Green to attack you directly!".The samurai appeared to slash Amelia and she lost the duel."And that is game Amelia!" said Kurt.

She then said,"What happened?"."You were dueling me remember?" said Kurt."I remember that but when I played that trap, I am lost." said Amelia.I held the card and I grabbed my hand in pain."Bob. Are you alright?" said Alexis.She gave me her worried look and I said,"I am fine. I just worried about what Sartorius is planning."."Lets enjoy the picnic. Care to join us Amelia?" said Stella."Yeah." said Amelia.She joined as I wonder what is up next for us.I knew that year 2 isn't going to be easy.

Next time,
Bob duel against a man who is from the military and a dinosaur Duelist!



No comments:

Post a Comment