Saturday, January 17, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 28 Duel Monster Spirits Festival Costume Duels


Yep.We have a lot of duels in this We only have 2 more Shadow Riders than the leader and the Dark Ruler.Then we are done with Season 1.

Bob P.O.V
As you all know by now, I am the Spirit/Devil King and this time of the year is the most intense for me.It is the Duel Monster Spirit Festival.This is the time where we honor Duel Monster Spirits here at Duel Academy and being their king,I get the day off and my powers grow stronger.I was with Alexis, Stella, Kurt, Zane, Atticus, and Bastion nearby Slifer Red."So when we learned about Professor Banner placing Atticus and several others in the Shadow Realm, he runs away." said Bastion.

Kurt said,"Yeah but I don't think Banner could be a Shadow Rider. I mean Banner is such a nice guy. He made Slifer Red the dorm to be in. I mean have you seen Crowler first thing in the morning?."Yeah but remember when Abidos came here, Banner told us about him on the day that he came to Duel Academy. I like the guy too but he knows something." I said.Zane then said,"So can someone explain what Chazz is doing?"."Chazz stuff?" said the girl."Good answer ladies." said Atticus.

Chazz was holding a cat tail and he said,"You guys! I am trying to find Pharaoh."."You should be helping Danny and the others." said Darren.Elemental Hero Clayman and the other Elemental Heroes was out helping Danny and the other Slifer prepare for the Costume Duels which I got forced to enter."He is right Chazz." I said.I then jumped down there to make sure that Chazz helps his dorm."Is that normal for him?" said Atticus."Yeah. You will get used to it." said Bastion and Zane.

I then saw Chumley painting something and I worked over to him.I then said,"Wow Chumley. This is really good.".Chumley then said,"Thanks Bob. I hope this is good enough to get people's attention."."Oh it will buddy. I mean having Dark Magician. Dark Magician Girl, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, and Summon Skull on your poster will gets people attention." said Chumley.

Danny, Kurt, Alexis, and Stella walked over to us and I said,"Where is Syrus?"."No clue Bob. I haven't seen him all day. I mean he is usually down here. I mean he may be a Ra Yellow but at heart, he is a Slifer Red." said Danny."I guess Ra Yellow needs him down here. So Chumley do you have anyone posing as them?" said Alexis.'Um no. I mean I think someone will be Dark Magician." said Chumley."Yeah. Dark Magician is a ladies man." said Kurt."His spirit right?" said Stella.

I said,"Yeah. What are you guys going as? I mean the costume festival is tomorrow."."An elemental hero. It is a really strong one. I hate to spoil the surprise." said Danny."Same with us Bob. We are going as a couple monsters. You guys too right?" said Stella."Yeah." said Alexis.Kurt then said,"We better going guys. Crowler needs us at the dorm."."Later guys." said Chumley."See you all tomorrow at the Slifer Red !" said Danny.

We walked toward the Obelisk Blue Dorm only to be stopped by Chancellor Sheppard."Bob! It is a good thing that I found you." said Sheppard."What is it Chancellor?" I said.Sheppard said,"Yugi Moto, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, and Pegasus are coming here tomorrow to see you. I was just informed by Mr. Kaiba himself. This is going to be the best festival ever!".He ran to the Ra Yellow Dorm and then Slifer Red to tell the news.

I then grabbed my arm and I said,"No way."."You alright Bob?" said Alexis.I then looked at my girlfriend and I said,"I guess you are meeting my folks Alexis."."Sweet. I get to meet Yugi Moto." said Stella."Yeah. He is a nice guy." said Kurt.I then said,"We better get going. You know Crowler. I wonder what he needs with us.".We then walked to the dorm.

Yubel P.O.V
It was the day of the Duel Monster Spirits Festival and while others spirits are relaxing here in the human world, I am waiting for Bob's parents alond with Universe Dragon and Armageddon.They were the spirit partners of the Spirit King and I said to them,"So do you know Bob's other half's spirit partners?! I mean Bob has already obtained Devil Dragon from Nightshroud, Devil Vampire from Camula, Devil Wolf from Tania, Devil Warrior from Craig, Devil Giant from Titan, and the Devil monster from the Dark Scorpions. I forgot their name.".

Armageddon said,"They are known as Devil Army. They are quite the monsters able to bring out the stronger monster of the Devil King.".She roared in agreement with the hero as I said,"So they will be able to see us right? I mean you guys feel the energy right?"."Yes. We need to make ourselves like human. I mean no offense to you ladies but we stick out like sore thumbs." said Armageddon.

He then transformed himself in a human male.He had jet black hair with dark red highlights, a black jacket with a red shirt, jeans, and boots"He is right." I said.I stood there and I was wearing an Obelisk Blue Uniform.Universe Dragon turned into a girl who looked her dragon counterpart but less dragon like.She then said,"Do you like me Yubel?"."Of course I do. Why do you ask that?" I said."Her dragon friend tries to talk with you but you always seem so distant except when you are talking to Bob's Dark Attribute Monsters. You can me Rick by the way and Universe Dragon like the name Sakura." said Armageddon.

I then said,"I am sorry Sakura. I have a lot on mind with Bob being my new master. I mean the last one was the reincarnated Supreme King."."I heard about him. He was quite the duelist just like Bob." said Rick."Yeah. I hope Bob lives up to his ancestor past." I said."Bob can do it! He is always nice to everyone and the Devil King may have a anger problem but he is just like the Spirit King. They are both nice kings." said Sakura.

I then nod as we saw a helicopter and I said,"I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that is Bob's folks."."Correct." said Rick.The helicopter landed as I saw a man getting out of the helicopter.He had dirty blond hair with two large fringes in front of his ears, the hairstyle changes to a sporadically arranged taper-like and unrealistic hairstyle.He had dark brown eyes and he was wearing a long blue denim open jacket with a raised collar, a white t-shirt underneath, and blue jeans.He had an academy duel disk on his left arm.

He then saw us and he said,"Rick! Sakura! Good to see you guys again. So where is Bob and his girlfriend?"."Getting ready for the Costume Duels which he got roped into." said Rick."Yeah. Bob is going to win against his opponent with ease Joey." said Sakura.Joey looked at me and he said,"And you must be Yubel. You are Bob's new duel spirits right? I mean most of his deck is related to him by the Spirit King or Devil King. That is according to Kaiba and Pegasus tell me.".

"Can it Wheeler." said a voice which could strike fear into the hearts of weak duelist."Be nice to him Kaiba boy. We are here for Bob." said a voice who sounded very fabulous.I then saw two men standing.One had brown hair and blue eyes.He was wearing a long white sleeveless KaibaCorp-designed coat featuring shoulder pads and raised studded collar, with black sleeves from his shirt coming out for under.He has extra belts in pairs strapped around his upper arms and shins.He has an academy duel disk on his left arm.That is Seto Kaiba.

Then I saw the creator of Duel Monsters standing next to him and I said,"It is an honor to meet you two. My name is Yubel."."You must be Bob's guardian angel. Where is he?" said a woman."Be nice Mai. Bob must be busy with his dorm stuff." said a another woman."Yes. He is Cecelia. I can sense him nearby the Slifer Red dorm.". said a another woman.

I then saw three women leaving the Helicopter.A woman with long blond hair with blue eyes stood there and she looked to be the oldest out of three, a woman with pale skin and white waist-length hair with blue eyes stood next to her, and a woman stood there with shoulder length blond hair with brown eyes.These three were very important to Bob, Seto, Pegasus, and Joey.

The long blond hair woman is Cecelia Pegasus who once Pegasus's dead wife until Bob revived her during one of his job, the white hair girl is Kisara who is the Spirit of Blue Eyes White Dragon and Bob gave her to Kaiba for his birthday and they fell in love, and the final one is Mai Valentine who is Joey Wheeler's wife and she is wearing her Battle City outfit.

"So where is Yugi and Tea? I mean Bob want to see all of them." said Rick."Actually Yugi boy and Tea arrived here early." said Pegasus."Yeah because they knew about this before hand. I would have as well if someone told me about it." said Joey."I told Mai and I thought she told you." said Seto.Joey looked at his wife and she said,"I thought he told you.".Joey then grumbled something as Kisara said,"So where are we staying?"."In the Obelisk Blue Dorm. Follow me." said Sakura.She turned into her dragon form and then Cecelia said,"Is that normal?"."Yeah." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there in my room in my costume.I was Haru Glory from Rave Master and I look just like him.We spent all night deciding on a costume until Yugi and Tea arrive.They are staying with us in the guest house.I was wearing a sliver wig, dark gray-blue/purple eyes, a necklace around my neck, and a ball chain on my pants.Two earrings on my left earring, a ring on my right middle finger, and a bracelet.I then placed my duel disk with my deck inside and I walked downstairs.

I then saw Yugi sitting there reading a book and he was wearing his signature monster Dark Magician and I said,"Hey Yugi. Where is Alexis and Tea? I thought they would be here with you."."They are getting ready. You know women when it comes to their outfit." said Yugi."Yeah. Before I meet Alexis, I live with several female spirits. They were very picky about their outfits." I said.He nod as Tea said,"Alexis is still getting ready guys.".Yugi then stopped his book and I saw Tea.

She was the Silent Magician LV8 and she smiled."Alexis is a very nice girl Bob. Don't worry. I am pretty sure Rias and Moka won't kill her." said Tea."Yeah. I think Yubel and Star would stop those two before they get near her." said Yugi."Yeah. Those 2 are like my guardian angel except one is a robot and the other a fiend." I said."Bob? How do I look? I mean you look amazing." said Alexis.I then turned around and my mouth almost fell off.

She was Haru Glory's wife Elie.I was still tall than her.She was wearing her brown locks in a short hairstyle, barely falling her nape, with fringes running above her eyebrows.She was wearing a fitted tank tops with a skirt and dark boots.She was very attractive."You look very awesome Lex." I said.She smiled as Tea said,"So are we heading off to the Slifer Red dorm?" said Tea."Yeah." said Yugi.

We then walked down there and Kurt ran toward us.He was Elemental Hero Nova Master and he said,"Hey Yugi and Tea. You two look awesome. Hey Bob. This dueling idea is the best! I mean I already dueling this super hot chick who gave me her numbers."."Do your monsters know about this? I mean they are pretty devoted to you." said Alexis."Nope. I plan to keep it that way." said Danny."Three two one." said Tea.

He was then running from the females in his deck as Yugi said,"You think he would have learned by now but he hasn't."."Yeah. It sucks. I think he gets chased from every day." I said."Yeah." said Alexis.I then saw Syrus who was Hero Kid and he said,"Hey guys. Master Yugi!".He bowed as Yugi said,"My name is Yugi little Syrus."."How do you know my name?" said Syrus."Bob takes about his adventures here at Duel Academy. So who is dueling right now?" said Tea."Kurt and Stella. You two are up next." said Chazz.

He was XYZ-Dragon Cannon and I said,"Wow Chazz. You look very large and in charge."."Sometimes Yagami. Get ready you two. They have been crushing every pair in their way." said Chazz."We will be cheering you two on." said Tea."Go get them Bob and Alexis." said Syrus."Yes." said Yugi.The four walked off as I said,"You ready to win Lex?"."Yeah. Lets win this and show this school who is the best couple on campus." said Alexis.

Narrator P.O.V
The two stood there and they saw Stella and Kurt who were Lady Ann and Lord Art respectively."Shoot. You two picked a couple from Bob's deck. I thought you two would be Warriors but hey I could be wrong." said Kurt."You two look adorable together but we aren't going easy on you. You are going to be my opponent Kurt." said Alexis."She is right."said Bob.Alexis activated her duel disk and then Stella said,"Get ready to duel and lose Alexis. Kurt is going to win.".

The duel was Kurt vs Alexis.This duel decide who is the best couple on campus.The two stood apart and then Kurt said,"You can go first Alexis."."Thanks Kurt. I draw!" said Alexis.She drew a card and she said,"I summon Big Shield Gardna in defense mode!".The warrior stood there and she said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".Kurt then drew a card and he said,"I summon Tony to the field! Come on out!".He stood there and Tony said,"Shoot. You look just like Art and your girlfriend looks just like Ann.".

Kurt then said,"Attack Alexis' monster with Thunder Pounce!".He then turned into a lion made of lighting and then he gained 1500 ATK points.He then rushed toward Big Shield Gardena and then Alexis said,"I now activate my facedown known as Threatening Roar! This card stops Tony's attack cold.".The monster stopped as Kurt said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis.".

Alexis drew a card and she said,"This is one of my boyfriend's countless techniques. Since you have Tony on your field, I can special summon Devil Knight!".Then a knight appeared.He had armor which looked like it was from the night without the stars, he had metal fiend like wings, a sword which looked like something from hell, and he had glowing red eyes."Since I have Big Shield Gardena on my field, I can activate Devil Knight's special effect. I can now special summon 2 monsters from my deck. I pick my warriors Legendary Swordswoman Rose and Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight!" said Alexis.

Devil Knight.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Fiend/Effect.The loyal knight of the Devil King.His strength is unmatched in the Devil Army excluding the Devil King, the Spirit King, Soul Reaper, Armageddon, Universe Dragon, Sacred Beasts, Legendary Dragons, Egyptian Gods, The Signer Dragons, Number Cards, and Devil Blade.He serves the Devil King with unmatched loyalty and he would never betray the King.He can be special summoned if your opponent has a monster on their field.If you have another monster on their field when he is summoned, you can special summon 2 monster from your deck.

The two monster stood there and then Alexis said,"I summon Legendary Swordswoman Adora since I have a warrior monster on my field.".She stood there and Kurt said,"So which one of them are you going to attack me with Alexis? I mean my facedown will attack you out of a lot of your life points."."Yeah. Who says that I am finished? I play the spell Warriors Teamwork! This spell gives one of my warriors the power to defeat you! It also negates all traps, monster, and spells. I give this to my Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight!" said Alexis.

Warriors Teamwork.Spell.Normal.This spell gives one of your warrior all of the ATK and DEF points of every warrior on the field and in the grave.This monster can't be target by spells, traps, or monster effects.

Gaia then gained 5400 ATK points and 7000 DEF points and Alexis said,"Attack Tony with Spiral Lance Thrust Attack!".Tony then turned into his beast form but he was destroy as Kurt lost the duel and Alexis said,"I guess me having a Devil Monster kind of let me win."."Nah. I think I could beat them next time but lets enjoy the Festival." said Kurt."Yeah." said Stella."She is right." said Bob."Right." said Alexis.

Next time,
Fun is over when the final 2 Shadow Riders show themselves and defeat most of the Key Keepers causing Bob to get angry quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment