Friday, January 2, 2015

Pokemon Tourney Episode 9 Shadow and Jean


Warning.This episode contains fighting, violence, words of harshness, and plots of evil revenge.This is not your average tale of Pokemon except for violence.Pokemon has a lot of violence in it and I would call it a kid friend version of Cockfighting which is against here in the United States.Some knowledge and also this part and story is not for children.You have been warned.

Inside of the mall, Shadow was sitting in a dressing room and he said,"I am not wearing this Jean. And why are we here?"."Your clothing looks very dirty and disgusting Shadow. When was the last time when you bought new clothes?" said Jean."4 years ago. I changed my outfit every time I started a new journey but since I died, I started wearing all black." said Shadow.

Jean then looked around and she said,"Hey Shadow. No one is in here with us. Can I call you by your real
name?".Shadow then said,"Sure. Only you can Jean."."So why did you leave us Bob? And what made you come back?" said Jean."I got rejected by the girl of my dreams. She is here right now with the boy who killed Owen. No one believe me Jean. Our mutual friend Stella found me and she found me. I was hoping that you did to be honest with you." said Shadow.

Jean smiled as Shadow said,"I am coming out. Don't laugh on I will send my Charizard on you."."I won't Bob. I promise." said Jean.Shadow opened the curtain and Jean looked at her friend.His black hair looked perfect with the dark blue shirt, black jeans, black tennis shoes, and he had a pretty angry look on his face."You look very different Bob." said Jean.

He then put on his cloak covering his face but his clothing was still showing."I don't know if I should take that as a compliment Jean. So what are we doing now Jean?" said Shadow."I was thinking of asking you some questions." said Jean."I see. Lets go back to my hotel room. I need to relieve my Pokemon of baby sitting duties." said Shadow."Your room? Babysitting?" said Jean."I have 2 younger Pokemon. They are going to fight one day but not in this tourney." said Shadow."Ah. Lets go." said Jean.

The two return to the hotel where Jean noticed everyone staring at Shadow."You don't mind them staring at you?" whispered Jean."I really don't care what people think of me. They can call me Devil or a bastard. I really don't care." said Shadow.He walked toward the elevator as Jean followed him.The girl didn't noticed that someone was watching them.

Shadow then opened the door and Meowth stood there."There you are Shadow. The children were worried about you. Where did you go?" said Meowth."He was with me. Sorry." said Jean.Shadow walked inside and Jean said,"Hello. My name is Jean Summers. You must be one of Shadow's Pokemon. I know about him being Bob. We were friends."."I see. You are very different from most of the females who hate or like him. It is mainly hatred when it comes to Shadow." said Meowth.

Jean then saw Shadow smiling and he was playing with Cubone and Manaphy."I guess those are his younger Pokemon." said Jean."Yep. They call him daddy. Manaphy hatched from an egg given to him by Steven Stone and Cubone came here after a Team Hyde Grunt killed his mother." said Meowth."Did Shadow kill the grunt?" said Jean."No. I didn't. I stopped my Tauros from killing him because of Cubone. His eyes looked sad. I know what it is like to lose someone so close to me." said Shadow.

Cubone said,"Uncle Meowth? Why is daddy sad? And who is the lady? Is she a friend of Daddy?"."Yes. I am a friend of Daddy. I think so." said Jean."You are Jean. This is my daughter Manaphy and my son Cubone. I have always been kids. You remember when we were at the day care in Ryoku?" said Shadow."Yeah. You and your Pokemon spent a day playing them. They still love there." said Jean.

Shadow then said,"At least not everyone hates me."."Who could hate Daddy? Daddy is the best trainer in the world." said Manaphy.Cubone agreed with his sister as Shadow said,"A lot of people."."They only hate you because of your brutal methods. They deserve it though." said Meowth."Really? You did that on purpose." said Jean."Yes. I hate Coordinators like Kenny and that Connoisseur Burgundy. They deserve the wrath of Shadow." said Shadow.

She sat next to him and she said,"So can you tell me why you left?"."I left because my heart was broken. That sounds like a big as Snorlax lie but it is the truth." said Shadow."Really? Can you tell me a little about her Bob?" said Jean.Meowth then stood there holding the children in his arms."Where are you going?" said Shadow."Taking them to go see the world. Don't worry. I got 4 dangerous and lethal Pokemon on me to protect them from your enemies. Have fun with your girlfriend." said Meowth.

Jean's face went red as Shadow showed no emotion.He was gone as Shadow said,"Ignore him Jean. He is just Meowth."."So where did you meet him?" said Jean."I think it was in Kanto when I was 15 years old. I just defeat Maxie of Team Magma using the Pokemon which he tried to get aka Groundon. It was good. I found him dying on the floor and I use my powers of Aura to heal his pain. It worked and he helped me defeated Giovanni. I used Meowth to destroy his Persian. He felt good about that." said Shadow.

"I heard that Giovanni changed after his base exploded due to a rampaging Entei. Was that yours?" said Jean."Yeah. She was pretty pissed about me getting a scar across my crest from his Garchomp. You want see it?" said Shadow."No. I'm good Bob. So you wanted me to find you?" said Jean."Of course. I mean we were really close as children." said Shadow."Yeah. Didn't you save me from a Druddigon?" said Jean."Yeah. I still have the scar. My hair is covering it." said Shadow.

She then said,"So who figure out your secret? I mean I am not the first person that you told."."Stella found me out. Roy, Aries, Steven, Scott, Giselle, Red, and my daughter Zinnia." said Shadow."Your what?" said Jean."My daughter. You know my offspring. She comes from the future." said Shadow."Oh. Aura?" said Jean."Correct Jean. I better go check on Meowth. I am worried about Cubone and Manaphy." said Shadow."Lets go Bob. I got my questions answered." said Jean.

Meanwhile at the park which was empty, Meowth let Manaphy and Cubone played as he kept an watch on them.The Lonely Pokemon then saw his sister and she smiled at him.He then saw a boy standing there.It was Drew and he said,"Look what I found. A Manaphy. You are going to be perfect for my May.".Cubone then threw his bone at Drew and he said,"Stop hurting my sister! Leave her alone Human!".

Drew then sent out his Beartic which was a frozen Urasring and Drew said,"Freeze that annoying brat with Blizzard!"."Duck Cubone!" said Meowth.Drew then saw a Dusknoir stand there and then he blasted Beartic with a really big shadow ball and Meowth yhrn grabbed Shadow's Pokemon.Dusknoir then floated toward Meowth and Drew said,"Give me that Manaphy! I found her there! She is mine!"."Yeah. No. I mean her trainer will kill you." said Meowth."Indeed." said Dusknoir.

He was then punched to the ground by Shadow."Don't you dare touch her you mosshead! Or you will die!" yelled Shadow.Drew then saw Shadow standing there looking really pissed off.Jean ran to Meowth who said,"What are you doing here?"."Shadow came here worried about his Pokemon. So who is that?"."Drew. The dick who killed Bob's brother." said Dusknoir."Return Dusknoir. I want to exact some revenge." said Shadow.

Shadow stood there across from Drew who rushed toward Shadow.Shadow then dodged his punches left and right.He then jumped over him and he kicked him into the playground.He was then out cold as Shadow said,"You are a worthless trainer.".He grabbed his children and he said,"Later Jean. I have to get ready for Round 2.".He walked off as Meowth said,"Later Jean.".Jean stood there and she thought,"I still know that you are in there Bob but you need to get rid of your anger. I will support you.".

Next time,
Round 2.    

No comments:

Post a Comment