Sunday, January 4, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 10 The Harem King


Alexis and Bob are not a couple yet.They may be but right now they are really close.Anyway, we have an episode that doesn't involved Bob dueling which is like rare.You all know my love of over powered characters and Bob is that in a nutshell.Anyway, lets begin with Bob giving a recap.Also I am going to be working on Yugioh for a while.I am on fire figuratively and literally

Bob P.O.V
The new year at Duel Academy didn't change at least in my opinion.I mean me and Alexis are pretty close.I mean we trust each other with our secrets and I wish that we were dating but I know that she can confide in me which is pretty sweet.Most people at school think that me and Lex are a couple but they couldn't be far from the truth.

The last couple of days have been pretty weird.The first thing was the Dueling Giant.He had been targeting Obelisk Blue students which meant I was a prime target.Syrus and Miranda protect me from him and Syrus defeated him.We learned that it was 2 Ra Yellow students Brier and Beauregard.They thought that Obelisk Students were all stick up which is kinda of the truth.Syrus convinced them to give back their rare cards.I smiled at the growth of my little buddy.He was once really shy but now he was a brave guy.

The new thing was Damon.He was once like Tarzan with him speaking like Tarzan.He replaced the word I with Me.He was test his drawing skills on the Golden Eggwich which was so good.Me, Alexis, Bastion, Syrus, and Miranda caught him.I defeated him using Dark Magician which made Syrus go nuts.He was a fan.I know that my life couldn't get any weird right?

Narrator P.O.V
On a boat, a boy was sitting on the deck getting a tan.He had short red hair and blue eyes.He looked about 15 years old and he was wearing fire red trunks.He had sunglasses covering his eyes from the light rays and he heard,"Danny".He then turned around to see one of his duel monster spirits standing there.It was Elemental Hero Burstinatrix.She had long black hair and white tips and green eyes.She was wearing a red bikini and Danny said,"Dam girl. You are hot. Figuratively and literally.".

She then sat in his lap as she said,"We are finally alone Danny. I mean we never spend time just me and you."."We are now Trix. Lets make it last." said Danny.She loved her pet name as she heard a loud ahem.She and Danny then saw Elemental Hero Lady Heat and Elemental Hero Poison Rose standing there.Heat had long orange blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a red and white bikini.Poison had white hair and red eyes.She was wearing a green bikini.

Danny then said,"Ladies. What is it? We at Duel Academy yet?"."Yes Danny. We are arriving at Duel Academy soon." said Lady Heat.She then pushed Trix off Danny's lips as she said,"Why do you want to go to some private school?".Rose stood there and she said,"Because Lacey. He wants to see his old friend again."."Right Rosie. So can I tell him that I am coming." said Danny.The three girls stood there and Danny kissed each one of them and he walked off.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up to my Skype call.Rias then said,"Who is it Bobby?".I looked at her and then I said,"I don't know. Let me go check.".I sat in my chair and I saw that it was Danny Raymond.He is the younger twin brother of Kurt Raymond.I knew these two since I meet them when I was 9.I saved them from some scary monsters.I learned that they could both see Duel Monsters and they had special powers.You will meet see them later.I promise to Ra.

I then sighed as Rias said,"Who is it Bob? You didn't answer my question.".She was covered with her body with my blanket as I said,"Danny."."Ah. You mean the Harem King." said Rias."Yeah. I thought Issei was the Harem King but this guy will take any girl into his." I said."What about Kurt?" said Rias."I will ask him about it. You get dressed and get back to your room before Moka find you out." I said.

She was gone as I answer the call.I then saw him looking at me and he said."Hey man. You look well. So where is Rias or Moka? Those two girls are bomb."."Don't you do have enough girls Danny?" I said."In a Harem filled with passion and love, you can never have enough. So guess what." said Danny."You are getting a single girlfriend?" I said."Never Bobby. Me and Kurt are coming to Duel Academy." said Danny."Really?' I said.

He nod as he said,"Yep. Me and my brother had taken several jobs just like the Shadow did. I admit that they were less dangerous ones than yours but they payed well. I am coming to Duel Academy today. Ain't that sweet."."Great. I am so excited for Kurt." I said."What about Danny?!" said Trix.I then saw her staring at me and I said,"Him too but his brother is better."."Easy Trix. Tell everyone to get ready." said Danny.She kissed his forehead and I said,"You are still the same guy I know.".

Danny then smirked as he said,"Yep. See you soon. You better tell your friends about the Harem King!".He hanged up as I sighed loudly."Let me guess why you are sighing Bob. Danny is coming back to town." said Dante.The Devil Hunter stood there and I said,"Yeah. I am worried. I mean what if he gets Lex into that Harem of his."."Shoot Bob. You know that his powers only work on Duel Monster Spirits. I mean you have nothing to worry about." said Dante.

"Yeah but that was when he was 10. I mean powers grow and evolve." I said."Yeah but maybe he is really picky when it comes to human women." said Dante."I will lean on that." I said.Dante then said,"You got to trust her Bob. I mean she can see us. I mean finding people like that is rare.".I then said,"You are right Dante. Thanks.".He nod as he pointed to the clock.I then ran toward my shower getting ready for class.

In Crowler's class, I sat next to Alexis and she said,"Are you okay Bob? You seem more scared.".She looked at me and I said,"You remember when I told you about the Raymond Twins?"."Yes. I do Bob. Kurt and Danny Raymond are twin brothers. You saved them from evil Duel Monster Spirits right when you were nine years old?" said Alexis."Yeah. I mean I am like their older brother. They are younger than me by a year." I said.

Alexis then said,"Kurt and Danny can both talk to their monsters like you. Kurt runs an random style of monster being ones from his family while Danny is an Elemental Hero Duelist. Danny also has the power to make any female Duel Monster Spirit join his Harem."."You are hundred percent right and on the target. I can't keep any secret from you Lex." I said.She smiled as she punched me."Ouch." I said."You know that you can't call me that in public. Or should I tell everyone that you are the King of Games." said Alexis.

I was quiet as Syrus ran up to us.He looked like he ran here at the speed of light and he said,"Bob! Guess what."."What is it Sy?" said Alexis."We have three new transfer student coming here." said Syrus."Three?" I said."Yeah. I heard Professor Banner talking about it with Crowler. Do you know them?" said Syrus."I do Syrus. I know two of them. They are old friends of mine." I said."Cool. I bet they are awesome duelist like you Bob." said Miranda.

She stood there in a female Slifer Red Uniform.She told everyone on the first day back from Winter Break that she was a girl and a pretty one.Syrus fainted after learning that fact.She then said,"So you mind if I sit up here with you guys."."Yeah. Can I?" said Syrus."Sure. I mean you guys are better than most Obelisk Blues that I know. I mean I defeat three with one card. I guess money can't buy everything." I said.

The bell rang as Syrus sat to the left of me while Miranda sat to the right of Alexis.Then Banner walked in and he said,"Crowler is helping Chancellor Sheppard with a transfer student. I am here watching your class until your teacher arrives.".I then raised my hand and Banner said,"Yes Robert?"."Um. What is the transfer student name and what dorm is he going to be in?" I said."I think his name is Danny Raymond and he is going to be in Slifer Red. Why do you ask?" said Banner.

I then said,"Three. Two. One.".Then everyone in the building heard a loud yell,"I AM NOT GOING TO BE A SLIFER RED! THEY ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC! YOU UGLY WOMAN! ".Everyone was shocked as Alexis whispered to me,"Is that Danny?"."Yeah. As you can tell, he really doesn't like Slifer Red." I said.Syrus looked sad as he said,"Are we weak and pathetic?"."Heck no. You and Miranda are awesome duelist. I need to go have a word with him." I said.

I stood up and I said,"I will be right back Professor. I know Danny and I need to slap some sense into him."."Can I go with him Professor?" said Alexis, Syrus, and Miranda."Sure. Oh Syrus and Miranda, show him that Slifers rock." said Banner."K!" said the two Slifers.We left the class as Miranda said,"We are your friends Bob and I wanted to punch Danny. He made fun of Slifer."."Yeah." said Syrus."I just want to hit him." said Alexis."So blunt Alexis. Okay lets go." I said.

I then opened the door and I saw Danny trying to kill Crowler as Sheppard stood there confused.I then said,"Guys cover you ears.".The three plus the teachers cover their eyes as I yelled,"DANNY! STOP RIGHT NOW!!".Danny then look at me and he said,"Oh hi Bob."."Let my professor go now." I said."Okay. I am getting Angry Bob. I better do what you say." said Danny.

He let go of the professor and he said,"Sup man. Miss me."."You tried to kill our professor and that is you say." said Miranda.Danny looked at the brighter blond and he said,"Why is this Slifer talking to me Bob? I mean girls wearing a Slifer Uniform are so ugly.".Syrus then kicked him as he said,"Slifer is one of the three Egyptian God Cards! He is a powerful monster!".

I then protect Syrus from Danny.I then held Danny back.As you can't tell, Danny has an anger problem when it comes to certain topics.He is the rage of him and Kurt.He would be a perfect lantern for Atrocitus and his Red Lantern Corps if you ask this guy.Me and Kurt have tried to calm down his hatred for Slifer.For more background knowledge, he lost to Yugi who used Slifer to defeat him.That was his only loss and he takes anything involving the dragon to pure hatred and anger.

Alexis then said,"So why is Danny in Slifer Red Chancellor? I mean you seen how he reacts when you say his name."."Well, his dueling skills are very good. Maybe on the same level as Mr. Yagami in fact. It is very good." said Sheppard.Crowler stood up and he said,"I may hate saying this but Bob is better."."I am touched. Contiune on Chancellor." I said."Yes. His grades are really bad like super bad." said Sheppard.

I then nod as Danny said,"Sorry that I have been busy doing jobs."."Hey Syrus and Miranda. Can you help Crowler get to Ms. Fontaine?" said Alexis."Sure." said the two.They helped the Professor to the Nurse office as I let Danny go.He then said,"So what if I can prove to you that I should be in Obelisk Blue?"."You in Obelisk Blue? That is funny. I mean you in Obelisk Blue is funny Danny." I said.
Sheppard then said,"Bob is right. You need to defeat one of my best students.".He then looked at Alexis and he said,"What if I beat her Chancellor. I mean she looks pretty weak.".I then held her back as she said,"You are so on Danny. I will destroy you."."We have the duel at the arena in a hour Bob." said Sheppard."Gotcha ya." I said.

Alexis P.O.V
We were in the arena early.I stood across from Bob who looked mad and tired at the same time.He is a very interesting guy."Sometimes. Danny can get people angry quick. I mean he is the total opposite of Kurt." said Bob."That is a huge yes." said Dante.He stood there and I said,"So what are we going to do?"."You are ready for him Alexis. I mean you almost defeat Bobby here. That is very cool Alexis. I know that you can defeat him and his Harem." said Dante."Hey Dante. Was Bob here worried about me when he learned about Danny coming here?" I said.

Bob's face then blushed as Dante said,"Yep. He was worried about you being part of his Harem."."Don't worry Bob. I will never be part of his Harem." I said.He smiled as Syrus and Miranda ran in.Dante was gone as Miranda said,"You have all of Slifer Red cheering you on Alexis."."Thanks. I also have Bob cheering me on." I said."Yep." said Bob."Awesome. The Obelisk Couple is going to defeat the Fiery Freak!" said Syrus.

Bob started laughing as he said,"That is a good one Sy. I need to write that one down.".The two Slifers put him in the stands as the crowds filled in.They wanted to see me duel against the guy who had the vocals of a rocker.Danny stood there wearing a red shirt and black pants.He looked like he worked out.He had a red duel disk as I thought,"He is perfect for Slifer Red."."Lets duel! I will win!" said Danny."Not in a million years Danny. You can go first." I said.

Danny drew a card and he said,"Perfect. I summon one of the hottest babies on the planet Elemental Hero Lady Heat."She stood there and I noticed that she kissed Danny's cheek.I think that me and Bob were the only two people in the room to see that."I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Oh and Lacey can inflict 200 life points for every hero that I have on the field." said Danny.I felt a small fire ball and I lost 200 life points.

I then drew a card and I said,"I play Double Summon to bring out King's Knight and Queen's Knight!".The two warriors stood there and I said,"My King has a special effect. It lets me special summon Jack's Knight.".The final knight stood there and I said,"I then play the spell Warriors Unite. This spell allows all of my Warriors gain 500 ATK and DEF points. Also for every warrior on the field, I can draw a card. I count four so I draw 4.".

Warriors Unite.Spell.Continuous.All Warrior monster on your field gain 500 ATK and DEF points.For every Warrior on the field when this card is played, you can draw a card.

I then drew 4 cards making my hand 6 cards.I then said,"Attack Queen Knight!".She then rushed toward her and Danny said,"I now play one of my facedowns Hero Barrier. This protects my monster from harm.".The sword was blocked as I said,"Get her King's Knight!".He then slashed her causing him to lose 800 life points and I said,"It is now my Jack's Knight's turn.".Danny then said,"I play my other facedown! Hero Signal! I now special summon Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!".

Then a hero made of clay protect Danny for about a second before my knight destroyed him."I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your turn Danny." I said.Danny drew a card and he said,"I play the sweet spell E- Emergency Call. This allows me to bring an Elemental Hero from my deck to my hand.".He drew a card and he added it to his hand of 4 and he said,"I summon Elemental Hero Avian!".Then the green hero stood there and he said,"I now play Polymerization! I fuse Elemental Hero Avian with Elemental Hero Wildheart to summon Elemental Hero Wild Wingman!".

The winged wild man stood there and Danny said,"He can destroy your Warriors Unite so your knights lose their power boost.".The spell was gone as Danny said,"I now attack your female knight! Wing Impulse!".I then said,"I play my facedown! Negate Attack!".The attack was blocked as Danny said,"You are good girl but I am better. I end my turn with a facedown.".His hand was empty and I thought,"That facedown is something involving those heroes of his. I am going to figure out what.".

I then drew a card as I said,"I now play the spell Polymerization! I fuse my three knights together to summon Arcana Knight Joker!".The powerful knight stood there as I said,"I now summon Marauding Captain in attack mode. His special effect allows me to summon another warrior and I pick Cyber Tutu!".The captain stood there with a ballerina."I attack with Arcana Knight Joker!" I said.

He then rushed toward the hero and Danny said,"I'm going to have stop you there Blonde. You may be friends with Bob. I activate my facedown Heroic Barrier. By removing from play my Elemental Hero Clayman, I can block your attack.".The mud hero blocked the attack as I said,"I now attack with Cyber Tutu! She can attack you directly!".She then kicked him in the stomach and he lost 1000 life points."I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Danny." I said.

Heroic Barrier.Trap.Normal.By removing a HERO monster from play, you can block one attack.

He drew a card and he said,"Look. I drew Lucky Hand. I have the same card as your boyfriend Bob. We are old friends after all.".He drew 5 cards as he said,"I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack mode!".The hero stood there and he flexed his muscles."I now play the spell Heroic Comeback! This allows me to bring back Elemental Hero Lady Heat!" said Danny.She stood there as she looked angry."I now play the spell Heroic Entrance. You all know how this card works. I now special summon Elemental Hero Bladedge!" said Danny.

Heroic Comeback.Spell.Normal.You can special summon a HERO monster from your grave.If you have more than 3 HERO monster on your field at any time, you can draw 6 cards.

The gold hero stood there and I noticed that the hero was female.Who knew.She then kissed Danny who looked happy.Danny then said,"I play De-Fusion!" said Danny.His hand was empty as he gained 2 more heroes.His field was covered with them and then he said,"I now activate the second effect of Heroic Comeback. I can draw 6 cards.".He drew 6 cards and then he said,"I play the spell Heavy Storm!".

I then lost my spells and traps as Danny said,"Time for some payback! I play the spells H-Heated Heart and Skyscraper! I then equip Bladedge with H-Heated Heart."The female hero gained 500 more ATK points as we were in a very populated city.Danny then said,"Attack Arcana Knight!".She then gained 1000 more ATK points thanks to the field spell as I lost 300 life points.Avian then destroy Cyber Tutu causing me to lose 1000 life points.

The final three heroes rushed toward my captain and I said,"I activate the card that you destroy! Warrior's Sacrifice! By removing Aracna Knight Joker from play, I gain his life points!".I then gained 3800 life points only to lose 3200 life points.Danny then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Your turn Alexis. You better make it count.".

Warrior's Sacrifice.Trap.Normal.This card only activates once it is in the grave.If you remove a Warrior monster from play, you gains its attack points as life points.

I had 3100 life points remaining and no cards in my hand.I then drew a card and I said,"I play the spell Card of Sanctity!".I drew 6 cards as Danny drew 5 cards."I now play the spell Warrior's Battle Cry! This lets us both summon a warrior monster from your deck in attack mode. I special summon Warrior Queen!" I said.Then a queen stood there.She had ruby red armor, two giant swords which looked really strong, and she looked really strong.I then said,"I activate her special effect. By sending a monster from my hand to my grave, she can destroy every monster card on your field.".

Warrior Queen.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The Queen of all warriors, beasts, and beast warrior.She is always ready to fight for the weak and defenseless.She also served the Spirit King in battle and love.She gains 200 ATK and DEF points per beasts, beast warrior, and warriors in your grave.If you sent a monster from your hand to the grave, she can destroy every monster card on your opponents field.

Danny then saw his field go and I said,"I attack you directly!".She then slashed him and then Danny lost all of his life points.He then fell down to the ground and he said,"Shoot. You had your deck upgraded by Bob. Dang."."Yeah. I did." I said.Bob walked down to us and he said,"Are you okay with your dorm assignment now Danny?"."Yeah. I mean if this hot blond could beat me thanks to your help Bob. I guess the Slifers are going to be a tough threat now since I am in the dorm!" said Danny.

Bob then said,"Now what do you say?".Danny then bowed and he said,"I am sorry. Please forgive me. I have a really bad angry problem."."Don't worry you guys. I promise that Danny will be a nice guy and nothing like Chazz." said Bob.Danny then said,"Yep. I promise and that is on the King of Games's word.".I then sighed as Bob said,"You were amazing Alexis. You want to go grab a golden eggwich?"."Sure." I said.We then walked off as Syrus took Danny through Slifer Initiation which involved a spiked bat.

Next time,
Yugi's deck stops by Duel Academy causing Bob to bring his A game. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment