Sunday, January 11, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 22 Dueling Vampire part 2 Dragons and Bob vs Camula and Morgan?


Episode 22.Lets get our game on.Also I am on fire 4  today.I know that it is a Yugioh story and I should work on my old ones but I need a break sometimes.I am only human and I have the attention span of a goldfish which is 3 seconds.

Bob P.O.V
We were all in the nurse office and I looked at my deck with me changing it around.I then learned that mine, Kurt, Stella, Danny, and Alexis's deck weren't spied on by Morgan."Let me go duel her guys. I mean I am so ready for another duel." said Danny."Yeah. First beat this bed sheet." said Danny.He placed the bed sheet over his head and he said,"I got this guys!"."You can do it Danny!" said Syrus and Chumley.He then got out and he said,"See?"."Round two." said Stella and Kurt.

They placed pressure on it as Bastion said,"I shall duel her."."Why you? I mean I want a reason is all." said Miranda."I am a great duelist and I can handle her." said Bastion."No. You can't. I mean she was causing me trouble when I was Slade and Jinx." I said."That is so weird how you were a girl in the past life." said Chazz."Reincarnation is weird like that Chazz. I mean you were probably a monkey." I said.

He then tried to kill me as Alexis said,"Guys! We need to work together!".I then stopped as I said,"She is right you guys. I mean she is the best female duelist that I know excluding you of course Stella."."It is fine Bob. Hey where is Zane?" said Stella."I don't know. I will go look for him." said Miranda."Me too!" said Syrus.The two Ra ran off as I said,"Go with them Chazz, Chumley, and Bastion. Take Danny with you guys but don't let him duel."."Right." said the three.

They ran after the three as Kurt said,"So why aren't we going with them Bob? I mean I don't doubt at all but this is weird even for you."."Yes. You must think something is going to happen." said Stella."Yeah and it involves him." I said.I pointed to Atticus who was sleeping and Alexis said,"What are you going to do Bob?"."He is going to stay here Lex. I won't hurt my brother in law. I mean we are waiting to be married." I said.

Her face went bright red as Stella said,"I am confused."."I'll explain it to you later. So what is the plan?" said Kurt.Then my charm glow bright as Alexis said,"What is going on?".We then saw that Atticus was awake and he said,"My liege. You are alive."."Yes. Do you mind if I bother the other half of your charm? I may need for my duel against Morgan." I said."Yes sir." said Atticus.He then hand me the other of my charm and he went back to sleep.

I stood up as Alexis said,'What just happened?"."I have gotten stronger Lex. Lets go. I can now do this!" I said.I made a portal of darkness as Kurt said,"Is it safe?"."Yep. I promise. Lets go." I said.We then walked in and we saw the others."Bob? Since when can you do that?" said Danny."Since I got the other half." I said."Huh?" said Chumley and Miranda."Lets go. I have Camula to duel." said Zane."You and Bob are dueling together bro. I mean you two will crush her." said Syrus."Indeed." said Bastion.

We then walked inside the castle as I said,"Shoot. I wish I had this place as a dorm room."."Maybe you can convince Sheppard to let you make one." said Chazz."Good idea Chazz. Thanks for the idea." I said."He is not serious right?" said Stella."Yeah. He is." said Alexis, Kurt, and Danny.We then stood in the main hall and Syrus said,"Wow. This place looked ruined."."Yeah. I wonder if this place has a kitchen." said Chumley."Now isn't the time Chumley." said Miranda."Yeah. Where is she?" said Bastion and Zane.

"Oh goodie. Zane and Bob are here." said Camula.Then Camula stood there wearing nothing but a towel.Then Chumley, Danny, Bastion, Syrus, and Chazz had a nosebleed.Kurt and the girls then sighed as Zane said,"I challenge you to a duel! Me and Bob!"."Yeah. You are going down Morgan!" I said.Then Camula said,"I guess I should reveal my partner to you. Come on out!".

She had long sliver hair and red eyes.She had a body that made the girls jealous.She was wearing a black dress that showed off her amazing curves, black heels, and cherry red lipstick."Wow. She is amazing." said Chazz."Indeed." said the rest of the guys excluding Kurt, Zane, and me.Kurt then said,"You are a disgrace to all of us guys."."Yeah." said Zane.I then said,"Good to see you again Morgan."."Bobby! I missed you!" yelled Morgan.I then looked at Alexis who looked mad and I said,"I only love you Lex.".

I then stood with Zane on a balcony across from the vampire twins and Camula said,"I shall go first then Beloved, Morgan, and the Spirit King."."Actually I go by the Mercenary King. I am okay with the order.". I said."Me too! I will make you mine Bobby. You will be the most devoted boyfriend.".Alexis then gained rage as I said,"I have a girlfriend who I like a lot so lets duel! I need to go on a date soon.".All of our duel disk turned on as we said,"Get your game on!".

Camula then drew a card and she said,"I summon Vampire Lady in defense mode and I place a facedown card to end my turn. You are up Zane.".He looked at his hand and he said,"Okay. I now special summon Cyber Dragon!'.The famous monster stood there and I said,"Sweetness. I am so not worthy right now."."Thanks Bob. I end my turn with a facedown. You are up Morgan." said Zane.She then drew a card and she said,"I summon Armed Sea Hunter in attack mode.".Then a sea serpent stood there as she said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn Bobby!".

I then sighed as I drew a card and I smiled."I summon the Wall in attack mode!".The wall stood there ready to fight as Bastion said,"Are you crazy Bob? I mean he has no ATK points."."Don't doubt me yet. I play the Equip spell The Great Wall! This sweet spell helps my monster gain 4000 big ones!" I said.He then gained more muscles and I said,"I end my turn with a facedown! You are up.".

The Great Wall.Spell.Equip.This cards works like this.Any monster equipped with this card gains 4000 DEF and ATK points.When the equipped monster is destroy, you can put this card back into your hand.

Camula then drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Illusion Gate!".Then a weird gate appeared behind the freaky sisters and Syrus said,"So what does that thing do?'."By offering up a soul to the Sacred Beasts, I can destroy all monster on the boys field. I pick all of Bobby's groupies!" said Morgan.A fog then appeared and it surround my friends.My charm then clicked together causing a bright light and then the fog was gone.

"You rock Bob's charm!" said Danny.I then said,"So what are you going to do now?"."I offer up my soul! Destroy their field!" said Camula.The Wall and Cyber Dragon was gone as I then gained a card in my hand due to the Great Wall's special effect.Camula said,"I now special summon to my field Cyber Dragon!".Then an evil version of Zane's dragon stood there and Camula said,"I now summon Zombie Werewolf in attack mode! I now attack you directly Zane! Strident Blaze!".

I then said,"I activate my facedown! Spirit King's Barrier. By sending a monster from my deck to the grave, I can end your attack phase but here is the kicked. I can bring that monster to the field! So lets welcome Devil Dragon aka Nightshroud!".Then a dragon appeared in front of me.His scales were black and his eyes were bright red."Wow. That monster looks so strong." said Bastion and Chazz."It is guys." I said.Camula then said,"I end my turn. You are up Zane.".

Devil Dragon.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Dragon/Effect.The Devil King's personal dragon.His fire can burn through anything include light.He is very loyal to the king and he works alongside the rest of the Devil Riders to serve their king.When he is on the field, he can be the only monster that your opponents is targeted.He gains 500 ATK points for every monster in your grave.

Zane then drew a card as he said,"I summon Cyber Falcon in attack mode.".Then the robotic falcon stood there and Zane said,"I play my facedown Creature Swap. You get my Falcon and I get my Dragon back.".Then Zane's dragon return to him and then Zane said,"I play Quick Summon! I can bring my Proto-Cyber Dragon from my deck!".Then the dragon stood there and then he said,"I play Polymerization fusing my dragons together. My Proto-Cyber Dragon counts as Cyber Dragon. So I can special summon Cyber Twin Dragon!".

Then the two headed dragon stood there and then Zane said,"I now attack my former monster! Double Strident Blaze!".Then Camula lost 1400 life points as Zane said,"I now attack your werewolf.  Double Strident Blaze!".She then lost 1600 life points and then she said,"I can bring out another werewolf stronger by 500 more ATK.".The werewolf then  roared as Zane said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Morgan. You are up.".

Morgan then drew a card and she said,"I send my hunter to the grave to summon Vampire Dragon!".Then a vampire dragon hybrid stood there and Morgan said,"I now play my facedown! Megamorph! I now attack Devil Dragon!".The dragon rushed toward him and then Zane said,"I activate my facedown! It is known as Scrap Iron Scarecrow! This card blocks your dragon!".The scarecrow blocked the dragon and then Morgan said,"Poo. I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

I then drew a card and I said,"Hey Zane. Thanks. You are such a great friend. I now special summon Sir Slade! Meet one of my ancestor!".Then a monster stood there.He was wearing a sliver suit of armor and he said,"I say. Time for me to duel alongside that Devil Queen's beast."."Isn't that you Bob?" said everyone in the room."Yep. This is one of my ancestor. I now summon Nami in attack mode!" I said.She stood there as I said,"My field may look weak now but I play this bad boy! Spirit King's Boots and Spirit King's Sword!".

Sir Slade.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2400 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.The medieval Spirit King.He was working as a knight during the time of King Arthur.He was always ready for a battle no matter what the odds were against him.He was always ready for a fight include against Jinx his sister.He can be special summon if you have a monster on your field.
Spirit King's Boots.Spell.Normal.This is the legendary spirit king boots which he used to travel long distances to go into battle.It lets you draw 10 cards from your deck.
Spirit King's Sword.Spell.Normal.This is the legendary spirit king sword which he used to slash his foes into pieces.It gives your monsters some extra power 4000 ATK and DEF points to be precise.

Then my shoes turned into golden boots and a sword appeared on my back.My three monster grew stronger as I drew 10 cards."Those cards should be banned." said Morgan."But they aren't. They can be played. I now activate the spell Shadow Strike! This allows my Dragon to attack you directly by with half of his ATK points! Inferno Blaze!" I said.The girls felt the damage as I said,"Zane. Do you mind if I borrow your dragon for this?"."Not at all Bob. He is all yours." said Zane."Okay. I now attack with Nami, Slade, and Cyber Twin Dragon!" I said.The three then attacked as they lost the duel.

I then saw that the two girls were gone."We did it." said Chazz."You didn't do anything." said Stella."We were emotional support for them." said Danny."Yeah. I think Alexis was cheering for Bob. Right Lex?" said Kurt."Yeah. Bob. Look." said Alexis.I then saw a card and Shadow Charm.and I went to grab it.I then saw that it was Devil Vampire and then Morgan appeared."Bobby! I am back!" said Morgan.She then tackled me as Alexis's rage grew.

The castle then started to be destroy."Everyone! Get out of here now!" I said.I then opened a really big portal.Chazz then said,"Are you sure this is safe?"."Yes. Cannonball!" said Danny.He jumped in as Syrus said said,"Wait for us Danny!".The three Ra jumped in as Zane and Chazz pushed Chumley and Crowler in who came back after defeating Camula.Kurt and Stella jumped in as I grabbed Alexis."Ready Lex?!" I said."Yeah." said Alexis.We jumped in.

I then saw everyone sitting on the ground."Wow. Your powers are so cool Bob." said Miranda.She was tired as I said,"Sorry you guys. The Darkness drains you of energy but you get back.".The group then went to sleep as Alexis said,"So ready for our date Bob?"."Yeah. Lets go." I said.We then walked off as Soul and Morgan watched over them.

Next time,
Tania makes her appearance on Duel Academy and she charms Bastion.  



No comments:

Post a Comment