Monday, January 12, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 23 Amazoness Dueling part 1 Brains vs Beauty


Lets begin.I got nothing else because I am working on Power and Pokemon Tourney.Lets start things off with everyone favorite Ra.No it isn't Syrus.It is Bastion!Yeah.I got nothing.I mean he gets gypped in the Anime big time.I shall dub him Butt Monkey #2.You will see what I mean very soon.

Narrator P.O.V
Bastion was standing on the shorelines staring at the sea."It has been a good 2 weeks since Camula duel Bob and Zane. The next one is coming to the islands. I will be here ready for them." said Bastion to himself.He then opened up his jacket, picked one of his deck out, and he skimmed through it.He then saw the card White Magician Pikeru and he said,"What is this card doing in my deck? I don't need distractions.".He then toss the card and he walked toward the Slifer Red Dorm.

He was in Danny's room which had a sleeping Danny, Syrus, and Chumley.He then had his duel disk on along with Barrel Dragon.He then counted down and he said,"Fire.".The dragon well attack and the three woke up."Ugh. What is the big deal Bastion? I mean it is isn't even breakfast time yet." said Chumley."Yes. I know gentlemen but we need to get some drawing practice in case of a Shadow Rider." said Bastion."Can we get someone first?" said Danny.

The four were on the shorelines along with a very angry Chazz.They were drawing cards."Why did you wake up? I mean I get the three Stooges but why me?" said Chazz."It was Danny's idea Chazz." said Syrus and Chumley."Yeah. I mean after you defeated your bros. You need me." said Danny."I would rather have rotten meat loaf than you." said Chazz.

Syrus drew a card and Chumley said,"Magician's Valkyria Sy?"."Yeah. She is so my Card Crush." said Syrus."Nice crush Sy but check out mine." said Chumley.Syrus then saw Chumley hold Dian Keto the Cure Master and Danny said,"All of the girls in my deck are my card crushes What about you Chazz?"."The Chazz doesn't need one." said Chazz."Then why do you have Dark Valkyria boss?" said Ojama Yellow."Or before that Harpie Lady." said Ojama Green."No guys. It was Crimson Sentry!" said Ojama Black.

Then Bastion said,"We are not talking about girls right now!"."Chill Bastion. It is just a card crush." said Syrus."Yeah. I mean when you draw your card crush, you feel like you are on Cloud 9." said Danny."Yeah. The Harem King may know something." said Chumley.Bastion then remember White Magician Pikeru and he blushed."You have one don't you?" said Chazz.Then the five heard the 10 minute bell and they ran to the Academy.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting with Stella and Alexis in Professor Banner's class."So where is Kurt?" said Stella."Studying with Zane. I mean Kurt helped you covered your weakness in your deck Stella. He felt like he could help the Kaiser." I said."The Kaiser?" said Stella."It is a nickname. I mean Bobby's nickname is Bobby or Bob or the Obelisk King." said Alexis."Oh. So that is why they call you the Obelisk Queen Lex." said Stella."Yeah but she is Alexis to me." I said.

She smiled as Bastion, Syrus, Danny, Chumley, and Chazz ran in.Bastion and Syrus sat with Miranda and the Ras.The Slifer Trio sat in their section as I looked around.Most of the students were gone or asleep and Banner noticed this as well."That is strange. I don't think that many people ditch my class." said Banner.Then a girl wearing orange walked in as she said,"Professor Banner. Do you recognize this bag?"."Yes. It is one of my students. Where did you find it?" said Banner."In the forest." said the girl.Banner then said,"Who is up for a field trip?".

Me, Bastion, Syrus, Danny, Miranda, Chumley, Banner, Alexis, Chazz, and Stella were searching for the bag owner.Danny was holding said bag as we walked through the forest."So why don't we use your powers over darkness to find him Bob? I mean it would be so easy." said Chazz."I am recharging Chazz. I have been training with my spirits." I said."Yeah Chazz. Be nice." said Alexis.She then grabbed my arm as Chumley said,"Do you two have to be so romantic all the time?".

I nod my head as Miranda said,"Hey guys. Look.".We then saw a coliseum and Syrus said,"That wasn't here right?"."Nope. This is new to me." said Banner."Yes. It looks Roman." said Bastion."I think a Shadow Rider is in there." said Stella.Bastion then ran toward it with Syrus, Chazz, Danny, Miranda, Chumley, and Banner right behind him.I stood there as I said,"I guess someone wants to duel."."It is pretty obvious." said the girls."I know." I said.We then followed them.

We all then saw all of the missing students building the coliseum and I threw the bag into the stands.Syrus then said,"Guys. I see Doctor Crowler working!".We then saw the man working and Danny said,"I guess building is a man works."."Wow. They must have ran out of men if Crowler is working." said Banner."Sick burn Professor." said Chumley and Chazz.

Then I saw Amazoness Tiger and it roared the Ra, Slifers, and Banner away.I walked over to it and Bastion said,"Bob! Get back!"."Bastion is right." said Miranda.I then starting petting him making him for me."The rumors are true. The Spirit King and Devil King were always getting with animals." said a woman.Alexis then said,"Are you a Shadow Rider?"."Yes Sister. My name is Tania and I am a Shadow Rider and a Amazon." said Tania."Show yourself." said Stella.

Then a woman stood there.She was wearing a dark blue tank top, a double buckled belt, combat pants, ankle bracelets, an elbow length left and wrist length right glove with studded knuckles.Her left hand has various rings and a Shadow Charm.Her red hair tied back in one long plait or ponytail reaching below her waist.She was very buff and like the Vampire, her duel disk looked like a short and it was on her left arm.

She stood there with all of the duelist and Crowler as Stella and Alexis helped my friends out as I held back her tiger.She then payed them all with rare cards and they were gone as Crowler return back to normal."What is this doing here?" said Crowler.He was then scared off by her tiger who went to Tania's side.She then said,"So which one of you are Key Keepers? I won't be dueling any of my sisters.".Alexis mumbled something about her being an Amazon as Stella and Miranda sat in the stands with her.

I stood with Syrus, Bastion, Chazz, and Danny.I then saw Banner sitting with the girls and Chumley followed him.Tania said,"I won't be dueling the pipsqueak and your highness.".We then walked up to the group as Syrus said,"This sucks. I wanted to duel her."."Yeah. I did too. Stinking Amazon." said Alexis.I then tried to calm down my girlfriend as Tania said,"I should duel the one in the yellow."."Man. This sucks." said Danny and Chazz.

They sat with us as Bastion said,"I am ready for anything you bring with my decks!".Tania then saw his 6 decks and she said,"I have the same problem too.".She held up two decks and she said,"I have a deck of courage and a deck of Knowledge. How about you pick my deck cutie?".We then made a bet.Me and Alexis knew that Bastion was going to pick the deck of Knowledge as everyone else guessed that he would pick Courage.

We then heard Bastion say,"I pick the deck of Knowledge."."We called it." I said.We then got paid 10 dollars out as the two turned on their duel disk."I shall let you go first." said Bastion."What a gentleman. Guys like that aren't around any more." said Tania."Hey. I take offense to that." I said."Ignore the Amazon Bob. She isn't going to hurt you." said Chazz."Yeah. Your deck will hurt her instead." said Danny.I nodded as the duel started.

Narrator P.O.V
Tania drew a card and she said,"I summon my Amazoness Swords Woman in attack mode.".Then a amazon stood there as Syrus said,"I guess she uses her Amazon to duel."."Yes. I joined up with the Shadow Riders to find a husband. And you are the perfect guy." said Tania."Me think she is man crazy students." said Banner."I end my turn with a facedown. Oh if the Peanut galley doesn't shut up. I will send my tiger to eat them." said Tania."I wouldn't be good for you." said Chumley."Yeah." said Stella.

Bastion drew a card and he said,"I summon the Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus!".Then a robot stood there and Bastion said,"I attack your Amazoness! Lodestone Baton Bash!".The monster destroy the warrior as Bastion lost life points."Huh? Why did Bastion lose life points?" said Chazz."You belong in Slifer Red. When Amazoness Swords Woman is destroy, the person who destroy said card lose life points." said Bob.Tania said,"I activate the trap Pride of Tribe. I can bring another Amazoness Swords Woman from my deck to the the field.".

The warrior return as Bastion said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".Tania drew a card and she said,"I summon Amazoness Blowpiper in attack mode!".Then another one appeared but with a blowpiper and Bastion said,"I activate my facedown! Magnet Force Minus! This turns your monster into a minus monster. This means that you have to attack me with her."."So smart. I play Amazoness Spellcaster to switch our monster's Attack points. I now attack your Magnet Warrior honey bear." said Tania.

Then Bastion lost 1000 life points as he said,"Honey Bear? We are in a duel and not even a couple like Yugi and Tea."."You are no fun. I now attack you directly! Amazoness Slash Attack!" said Tania.Bastion then lost 1500 life points and Tania said,"I end my turn. You are up Honey Bear!".Bastion drew a card and he said to himself,"Why is she calling me that? I mean I am an attractive specimen.".Danny said,"Tania got Bastion. I mean we were talking about card crushes and I guess the talk of love got to him."."Yep. I feel bad for him." said Miranda.

Bastion then said,"I activate the spell Magnet Conductor Plus! I can now add Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus from my grave to your hand. I now send my Magnet Warrior Sigma Plus and Magnet Warrior Omega Minus to summon Conduction Warrior Linear Magnum Plus Minus in attack mode!".Then the monster appeared as Stella said,"That is a mouthful."."Yeah. You said it Stella." said Alexis.

Bastion then said,"I then set down 2 cards and I attack Amazoness Blowpiper. His special effect of my monster lets him gains ATK equal to half of your blowpiper until the end of my turn. I now attack! Polarizing Pulverizing Blast!".The female was gone as Tania lost 2300 life points."I shall end my turn." said Bastion."Wow. Bastion is a good duelist." said Syrus."Yeah. He is a Ra Yellow Syrus." said Chumley."And he defeat Mr. Princeton." said Banner.

Tania drew a card and she said,"I attack your monster!".Bastion then said,"I activate my facedown Power Off! I send my monster to the grave to bring back my monsters that I used to summon my monster.".The two monster appeared as Tania said,"I won't attack. I summon Amazoness Paladin in attack mode. She gains 100 ATK points for every Amazoness on my field.".The paladin stood there strong as Tania said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns Beloved. You are up.".

Bob stood up and he said,"This duel is over. Later.".He walked off as Alexis said,"I go see what is wrong with him. Later guys.".She was gone as Chazz said,"What is his duel? Guess that pussy cat scared the Devil King.".Bastion drew a card and he said,"I summon Magnet Warrior Sigma Minus in attack mode.".The monster stood there and Bastion said,"I now activate One Hundred Thousand Gauss to decrease the ATK of Amazoness Paladin by 800.".

The Paladin got weaker as Tania said,"I activate Dramatic Rescue! I return Amanoness Paladin to my hand to special summon Amazoness Tiger in attack mode.".The tiger jumped onto to the field as Syrus then said,"Wow. He looks really scary."."Yeah but Bob can tame it." said Stella."He can tame anything." said Stella."My monster gains 400 ATK points for every Amazoness on the field including my tiger giving him a boost of 900. Also you can't any other monster beside Amazoness Tiger." said Tania.

Bastion then thought,"I will attack her tiger with Magnet Warrior Omega Minus causing a Double KO, then I will attack Amazoness Swords Woman with Magnet Warrior Sigma Minus causing another Double KO, and I will attack Sigma Plus winning me this duel.".He then said,"I now attack you with Omega Minus!"."Not so fast Beloved. I play the trap card Amazoness Archers to decrease your monsters by 600 ATK points." said Tania."Wow. Bastion just got hooked." said Miranda and Chumley."Yes students and all of his monsters are going to attack that tiger of hers." said Banner.

Bastion said,"Ready Beloved!"."Goody. Sick them." said Tania.Bastion then lost the duel as the tiger chased them out.They were outside and they were locked out."And don't you all come back until nightfall tomorrow. We are on our honeymoon." said Tania.Danny then said,"Stella, Miranda, and Syrus. Go get Kurt, Zane, Bob, and Alexis. I think we need Kurt to duel her."."Why him?" said Chazz."Just do it." said Banner.The three then ran off as Chumley said,"So who is going to get firewood?".

Next time,
Kurt duels Tania and he teaches Bastion about dueling with passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment