Thursday, January 1, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 7 Bob vs the crazy man of Tennis!


Welcome to the battle of the century folks. I'm so kidding on that folks .I mean it is Harrington freaking Rosewood. If you expect an epic battle from up. You must be crazy. Anyway enjoy a summary what happened the last couple of days from our protagonist Bob who is pretty much a mercenary but he had ethics. There will be some swearing in this story

Bob P.O.V
It had been 3 weeks since my duel with Ian Hound and things had change for the better here at Duel Academy for everyone who was bullied by Chazz Princeton. Right after Bastion who crushed Chazz in a duel with the power of science, he ran away from Duel Academy. I was thinking of putting lost dog poster you see sometimes around town. I made one for him the day after he left the island. It was going to be so funny to see.

Me and Syrus were going to put them around the island and it was going to be good. Both Alexis and Crowler stopped us from having fun. I duel a monkey. That sounds really strange but my life is a lot stranger and that is nothing compared to fighting off an army of fifty duelists and I had only 4000 life points and 40 cards. It wasn't easy but I did it.The monkey wasn't too hard of a duel. He did captured Ms. Fontantine who gave me a hug.

Her breasts are so huge by the way. I tried to keep myself from having a nosebleed because Alexis and her friends Mindy and Jasmine were there as well as Syrus. They're my most loyal fan girls to say the least. Syrus had one too because well he is very cute and also my best friend. I was relaxing on the roof of the school because we had an off period due to Crowler having to fix himself up or it is something along those lines.

I looked up to see no one around me so I decide to do some training .I didn't get any training done at all this morning because I was studying for a test. I may be a super genius but when you have a weird as hell teacher like Crowler, he gives you the advanced test. I passed it and I was making his day a lot worse to say the least. My trainers stood there. Their names are Dante aka the son of Sparta and Son Goku aka Kakarot.

Dante is my weapons trainer while Goku is my martial artist trainer. I learned some magic from the Fairy Tail Guild which took longer than expect because they may be strong but they LOVE to fight a lot. "Are you ready Bob? You've gotten better but not to our level yet." said Dante. "Yeah. I feel like today is going to be easy. No crazy dueling monkeys, no crazy Chazz, and no crazy anything at all." I said. "Your life is confusing Bob." said Goku. "Lets get started already." I said.

Alexis P.O.V
I was looking for Bob who went missing after class ended. We are going to eat lunch together today but knowing him, I guess he forgot. I mean I don't blame him.H e is usually sleeping in class because of his job. I never expect Bob to be a mercenary for hire because he has ethics. I heard swords and they were clashing on the roof and I walked toward it. Bob told me about being the reincarnation of two kings, I have been able to see Duel Monster Spirits which is nice.

I reached the roof top to see Bob fighting one of his spirits who had spiky blond hair and he looked to be pretty strong. I stood next to Yubel who said,"Bob promise that you two would eat lunch today. I am guessing this due to the lunch you're caring and that I heard rumors.". 'Yeah. So Bob is fighting right now?" I said. "That is Cloud Strike from Final Fantasy. He is one of Bob's strongest swordsmen and he is usually helping Bob getting better with his sword." said Yubel.

Yubel added,"As a former mercenary, Bob relied on swords and not guns.". Bob saw me and he was knocked down to the ground by Cloud's sword which was pretty epic to say the least. "You're letting a female distract you Bob. I am sure that your enemy won't be nice like me." said Cloud. "You're nice Cloud. What a shock." said Bob. He kicked the sword to the ground and then Bob said,"Yes. I defeat the Buster Sword.". "You're lucky Bob. Next time will be different." said Cloud.

He was gone as I said,"Are you okay Bob?". His uniform was cut in half and he said,"I'll be just fine Alexis. I'll just say that I fell in some bushes and don't worry. I got like 10 of them back in my room so Yubel?". "Fine Bob. You know that I can kill you right?" said Yubel. She was gone as Bob said with a smile,"Wow. My plan worked with no flaws. Now we're alone.". "I see then. Your plans was super smart." I said.

Bob P.O.V
We sat down for lunch as Alexis said,"So what do you think of Jasmine and Mindy?". "They're super nice girls to say the least. They're the co founders of my fan club. I really don't mind them Alexis." I said. She said,"So Bob? Did you have anyone that you were close before you came here?". "Yeah. I had my spirits." I said. "Beside them Bob, I mean I know they're family to you but I'm talking about a human being like a girlfriend perhaps." said Alexis.

I said,"Yeah I did. She was like my sister though. Her name is Robin Jewel. I told you about her for a bit. She was my first friend at the orphanage. She took care of me and she showed me the ropes of the trick of the trade. I'll never forget her. I hope she is happy with her adopted family like I was with my family.". "Yeah. My friend has nothing to worry about." said Alexis. "Hm? You say something? This food is so good." I said. I was a little interested in it.

Alexis said,"My friend has the hugest crush on you. I think she is in your fan club. Well, I better get going. We have gym next. We don't want you boys peeping on us. Oh Bob. You can now call me Lex when we are alone. I don't mind if you call me that Bob." said Alexis. "Sweet. I think I'll start calling you that. So have fun changing Lex. I will be done there soon because I don't have a uniform and I got no other clothes." I said.

She walked off as Yubel appeared with my new uniform. "So where did your girlfriend go Bob?" said Yubel. I was changing behind one of the wall and I said,"She is my friend Yubel. I mean that she is helping out a friend. I'm a hard guy to approach.". "I guess but I know that you like her Bob. The entire deck knows that fact. You better tell her your feeling before you lose your chance Bob." said Yubel.

I stood there in my new uniform and I said,"Thanks Yubel. I owe you one.". "You better tell Alexis how you feel before she finds a boyfriend Bob. Love is very fickle with women. I can tell you that much." said Yubel. "K. I'll tell her at the right time. Girls love romance." I said. "You are very smart boy. You better get to class. You don't want to piss off the school nurse who is the gym teacher." said Yubel. "Right. Later Yubel." I said. I ran down to the locker room and I got into my gym uniform.

I was on the same team with Syrus and we were playing Tennis against the tag team both Mindy and Jasmine. "So Bob. Do you why are we playing Tennis? I mean it makes no sense at all to say the dam least." said Syrus. "I think it is to learn to think of a plan in a second." said Mindy. "Yep. Now ladies prepare for my Power Spike!" I said. I spiked the ball and Jasmine said,"So where do you learn that Bob?". She tried to hit the ball as it headed toward Alexis. "Alexis! Watch out!" I yelled.

The ball was then blocked by a racket and it hit Crowler straight into his right eye. "Ouch." said both Mindy and Jasmine. "I think we found our new butmonkey Syrus." I said. "Huh? Butmonkey?" said Syrus. "Oh nothing. Lets go check up on Alexis." I said. I walked over to her and she said,"You need to keep your powers under control.". "I will do that Lex but who saved you in the first place? I mean it wasn't one of my spirits at all." I whispered to her.

I saw a boy standing there. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and he was ready for Tennis. This may be my mercenary senses going off like the Fourth of July but I'm really not going to like the guy or it is my crush for Alexis. Jasmine, Mindy, and Syrus walked off. "Are you okay Alexis?" said Mindy who was worried about her. "Yep. Thanks to my friend over here." said Alexis. She was pointed to the boy and he walked over. "The name is Harrington Rosewood. You're Alexis Rhodes?" said Harrington.

Alexis P.O.V
"Yeah and I'm Bob. It is nice to meet you Harrington." said Bob. The two shook hands and Syrus said to me,"Hey Alexis. I think Bob is going to kill him.". I stopped Bob from hurting Harrington's hand as Crowler stood behind Bob. "Mr. Yagami. Would you like to explain this me?!" said Crowler. He pointed to his eye as Bob said,"Sorry. I guess I need to work on my Power Spike.". "Would you like to learn how to play Tennis Robert?" said Crowler.

Bob shrugged as I sighed. He isn't the best at dealing with people according to him. He told me that he would knock out people because he isn't good at being social with people excluding our group of friends and his spirits. Crowler said,"I see that you already know the captain of the Tennis Team and that is good Bob.". "Yeah. What do you need me to do with Bob Doctor Crowler?" said Harrington who looked at him. "Teach Mr. Yagami how to play tennis proper." said Crowler.

Harrington dragged Bob off and it looked like Bob was going to kill him. I was about to stop him but then Mindy said,"Bob will be fine Alexis. I promise. We better get changed.". "She is so right Alexis because Bob can handled himself against Harrington." said Jasmine. "You're right but Harrington is supposed to be good as Zane." I said. "Really? He is good as my bro?" said Syrus. "No. Bob can beat him with ease." said Jasmine. "Yeah. Lets go Alexis." said Mindy.

Bob P.O.V
I was getting pelted with tennis balls. I have dodged bullets, swords, and magical attacks in my years but this one is the weirdest attack. I saw Harrington looking at me and he said,"I thought the Obelisk Prince would be good at tennis like me Harrington Rosewood.". "I'm not a god Harrington and I'm not learning anything about tennis like this. What is your true purpose?" I said. I had a good guess why but I wanted to know for myself.

He said,"To stop you from becoming Alexis's boyfriend! You could have any girl in the school if you wanted but you picked her. I don't have to worry about the Slifer stealing her from me but you are going to be a thorn in my plan.". "Really? The reason that you are picking on me is because you are jealous of me and Alexis!? You really disgust me Harrington. Alexis would never date a guy like you at all!" I said.

Harrington said,"Then lets duel for her."."You're speaking my language but she isn't an object at all Harrington." I said. Harrington pulled out his deck and duel disk and he said,"Ready to lose Bob? I am good as Zane and way better than you.". I sighed as I said,"Okay. I'll be back and I'll defeat you badly.".I ran toward the locker room when I ran into Alexis. "Bob! What is wrong with you?!" said Alexis. "I'll explain later Lex! Just meet me at the Tennis Courts!" I said.

I walked toward the locker room, grab my deck and duel disk, and I was ready to defeat Harrington. I stood there with my duel disk with my deck inside and I saw Harrington with some fan girls. I don't get how he had fans but I've been wrong before. I saw Alexis standing there and she walked over to me. "What is wrong with you? You're going to duel him for what reason?" said Alexis. "He is a crazy stalker Alexis." I said.

She looked at me as I said,"He was pelting me with tennis balls because of us.". "Really Bob?" said Alexis. "Yeah. He wants to be your boyfriend and he is jealous of any guy who is a threat to him aka me." I said. She hugged me as I noticed Harrington get jealous of me. "Show him the power of Bob Yagami." said Alexis. "Thanks Lex." I said. I bet she didn't noticed that my face was blushing red and it was embarrassing.

Harrington said,"She is too good for you Bob. I'm going to show you who the best duelist is and it is me.". "Not in a million years Harrington. I would rather lose to a monkey than you. You're going down good!" I said. I activate my desk and I said,"It is time to duel!". Harrington went first because he won the coin toss. He drew a card and he said,"I activate the spell known as Service Ace!". I had a bad feeling about this.

He held up a card and he said,"You've to guess if this is a monster, spell, or trap card. And if you get it wrong, you lost 1500 life points.". I said,"It is a Trap Card.". He revealed the card to be the monster Mega Thunderball and I was hit with a lot of damage. I was knocked onto the ground as Harrington said,"Smooth move Bob. You're such a loser. I mean it was pretty obvious. You suck as a duelist and a boyfriend for Alexis or my Obelisk Pixie. I end my turn with a facedown.".

I drew a card and I thought,"Something must be with the facedown. I better make sure not to use a really strong plan.". I looked at my hand and I said,"Perfect. I summon Dark Blade to attack you now and it is going to be good!". He stood there ready to hurt the tennis player and I said,"Attack him!". I sat that he rushed toward Harrington. He said,"I activate my facedown card! Receive Ace! I send the top three cards from my deck to the grave, negating the attack, and you lost 1500 more life points!".

I was blasted again and I said,"Fight me you tennis playing freak!". Warning, we don't hate people who play tennis. I said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. You're up Harrington.". He drew a card and he said,"Guess what I drew! Another Service Ace!". I said,"That isn't going to work again. I play my facedown Mystical Space Typhoon!". The Service Ace was destroy along with a Mystical Shine Ball and Harrington said,"I end my turn.".

I drew a card and I said,"I play the spell The Helpful Friend! I now special summon Dante aka Son of Sparta!". A man who is about 20 to 30 years old stood there. His white hair is somewhat parted with his bangs brushed down. He was wearing a long, two-tailed red coat. The coat had zippers on the left sleeve and a buckle around the waist. By the way, he looks like he does in Marvel vs Capcom 3 by the way.

Danta aka Son of Sparta. Attribute Dark. LV 8. ATK 3000 DEF 2500. Warrior/Effect. The son of the demon Sparta and Eva. He is also the younger twin brother of Virgil. He is a paranormal mercenary, private investigator, and vigilante Devil Hunter working at the shop known as Devil May Cry. He is dedicated to exterminating evil demons and other malevolent supernatural forces; a mission he follows in pursuit of those that killed his mother and corrupted his brother. He can negate one attack with his guns Ebony and Ivory.

Harrington was shocked by him and I said,"Attack him Dante. Show him your Nevan!". He pulled out a guitar out of nowhere and he played it causing Harrington to lose 3000 points. "Dam. I showed that freak the power of you Bob." said Dante. "Good job Dante. I'm impressed with the power of your Nevan." said Dark Blade. "Thanks man." said Dante. "I end my turn. You're up Harrington." I said to him.

He drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell Deuce! Since we both only 1000 life points, we can only attack with one monster during our battle phase. If I can inflict Battle Damage twice without the opponent doing so in-between the two strikes wins the duel.".I was thinking of a plan to beat him and he said,"I summon Big Racket!". A weird looking tennis player stood there and Dark Blade said,"Do you think him if he was a monster?". "Maybe." said Dante.

"I now attack you with him since he can go through your warriors!" said Harrington. I was hit with another tennis ball losing 300 life points. "His special effect is activate and I can bring out another Service Ace. You get to draw a card." said Harrington. "Great." I said. I drew a card and I smiled as Harrington said,"I activate another Service Ace!". He held up a card and I said,"You know that I pick Monster!". It was a monster card aka Mega Thunderball and I smiled.

Harrington grumbled as he said,"I now equip Big Racket with Giant Racket! This card means that I don't take any battle damage and can't be destroyed. I end my turn.". I drew a card and I said,"I now summon X!". The first Spirit King stood there ready to kill Harrington with his really big and golden sword. "I now activate his special effect. By sending Dark Blade to my grave, X gains his ATK and DEF points." I said. Dark Blade was gone as X's sword glowed brighter.

X. Attribute Light. LV 4.ATK 1700 DEF 1300. Warrior/Effect. The first Spirit King on the planet Earth. He ruled the planet with along with his brother The Devil King Dark. He could always find a way out of a sticky jam and a ladies man in his later years. If you send a monster to the grave, he gains the attack and defense points of the monster during your turn.

Harrington laughed,"Really? You just boosts up your monster but you can't attack me twice.". I then sighed as I said,"I play the equip spell Gust Bellows and give it to X!". He held the Gust Bellows from Smash 4 and Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword in his hands. Harrington said,"So what does that weak vacuum do?". "Well, it send all of your cards back to your hand." I said. He fired the machine as it send his cards back to his field making it empty.

Gust Bellows. Spell. Equip. This item is from Skyward Sword and it is like the card Giant Trunade but it gets rids of every card on your opponents field. 

I smirked as I said,"Wreck him with your Devil Trigger Dante! Heavenly Slash!". X made his swords glowed a really bright light as he slashed him while Dante shot him like crazy. Harrington fell over and I said,"That is calling me an idiot and also calling Alexis an Obelisk Pixie! I mean wow.". I stood there and Alexis said,"Thanks Bob. I guess I am yours.". "Nope. You're your person. Later Alexis." I said.

I was about to get out of my super sweaty clothes but I dodge a tennis ball. Harrington stood there as I said,"You lost Harrington. I really don't want to kill you.". It was only me, Alexis, and Harrington left in the courts because his former fan club joined me which isn't bad. They make some pretty good sweets. "Oh. Mr. Obelisk Prince is going to hurt me." said Harrington. I sighed. I grabbed Harrington and threw him into the wall.

He was out cold by that as Alexis said,"He had that coming Bob.". "I know. I need to get change." I said. "Can I come by your place later? I need some help with some homework." said Alexis. "Sure thing Lex. I don't mind at all." I said. We walked off and I felt good. If you have powers, don't bully people. That makes you a huge jerk. I regret what I did to you. That makes no sense but it is going to be a long story if I don't.

Next time,
Bob, Yubel, and Syrus do some investigation around the Abandoned Dorm, find stuff about Alexis's brother, face off against a vengeful spirit, and takes a visit to the Rhodes house. All of this is during Winter Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment