Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Power Episode 14 Power and Lunar vs the Guild?!


Welcome to the second season of Power.It will be Bob and Stella finding Justin, themselves, and meeting other superheroes.This one will be longer because this couple is exploring the entire world.Also the Guild is based of the Teen Titans(Cartoon not Go), New Warriors(if you know them,you earn some points in the superhero world), Teen Team(from Invincible.More points if you know who he is without looking them up), and every teen team of superheros everyewhere.Enjoy Bob and Stella.Also remember that Chinese Zodiac Stuff from the beginning of this, just ignore that for a while.I kinda forgot about it.

At the Grand Canyon in Arizona, several people were looking at the giant hole in the earth which looked really deep.One man who was wearing a trench coat stuck out.He took it off and Build stood there.He was wearing your average construction outfit but his left arm was a cannon and he said,"I am going to make the Grand Canyon into the next mall!".He then fired out cement out of his cannon as people ran away from the villain.

The cement was held in the air and Build heard,"Now why are you trying to destroy an national landmark? Our country loves this kind of stuff including me,".Build then saw Bob standing there in the air with the cement.His armor changed to be more lighter and also more of his powers were ready to use.After he became his demon form whom he called Shadow, he gained more of his powers."You are that brat from Superior! What are you doing here?" said Build.

"He was on a date with me but someone had to interrupt it." said Stella.Build was then knocked down into the canyon with an energy beam from Lunar.She stood there wearing a female version of the armor but it showed off a little more than Bob's did because she could control her powers.Bob flew down as Stella said,"Sorry about that. Should I go get him?"."Yeah. Don't worry so much Lunar. You are still learning how to use your powers. Don't worry. I did that too." said Bob.

She then smiled as she turned her hand into a claw and she grabbed Build who was out cold thanks to him falling into the canyon.Bob then saw the crowd cheering for him and his girlfriend."Thanks you guys. I came here to tell you all that me and Lunar are dating and traveling the world stopping crime." said Bob."He is right." said Stella.She then kissed him and the crowd cheered.Bob then trapped Build in the cement and he made it so that the police could get him.The two flew off as the crowd told the world the news about Power and Lunar being around the world and that they were dating.

"To us!" said Bob.He held up his glass and Stella said,"You seem happier than normal Bob.".The two were having a picnic alongside the grand canyon."I am Stella because instead of studying for a test, I am here relaxing with the most beautiful girl on the planet and the known universe." said Bob."Yeah but you need to learn something during this trip. Mr. Shepard may be a fan of yours but you have to learn something." said Stella."Yeah. I know but I just want to relax for now. I finally get a break from being a hero for a while and I am going to enjoy it." said Bob.

The two then heard a loud,"Help!"."Speak of the Devil, someone has work to do." said Stella.The two looked down to see a girl being chased by mutated coyote inside of the Grand Canyon's deepest part.The two jumped in after her to save her life as Power and Lunar.The two are talking to each other using their communicator which were in their suits."Stella. I may not be the smartest kid in the world but I am pretty sure that Coyotes don't look that." said Bob."You're right Bob. They have mutated by some crazy person of something along those lines. The strange thing is that they are chasing one of the member of the Guild." said Stella.

Bob looked at her and he said,"The Guild?"."Earth's premiere superhero teen team." said Stella."Are they like Soul Cancer?" said Bob."I thought you knew everything about superheroes." said Stella."Jason does Stella.I only know Mr. Underwood's enemies and friends. So who are they Stella?" said Bob.Stella then said,"Talk later Bob. We need to save that girl."."Right. I handled the coyotes. You get the girl." said Bob."Lets do this." said Stella.

She then flew toward the girl as Bob stood there.His arms then stretched out grabbing them.They all starting biting him and Bob said,"Easy. Just calm down.".He then turned into a coyote himself and the mutated ones stopped biting him."It is going to be fine. No one is going to hurt you again. I promise." said Bob.They were gone as Bob turned back to normal."Man. Their teeth were very strong." said Bob.

Stella stood there holding the girl and Stella said,"Are you okay miss?".She then looked at Stella and she said,"Thanks for saving me Lunar and Power. Or should I say Stella and Bob.".Stella then let her go as Bob looked at her.She had green hair, a green costume, and she looked very down to Earth."My name is Leaf and I am a member of the Guild. Can we talk? I need your guys help with King Psychic." said Leaf."Lets talks Leaf." said Bob.

The three were in a roadside restaurant once filled with truckers and bikers.Leaf stick out because she was wearing her costume.She then made everyone leave the building so the teens could talk in privacy using her plants."So you were on a mission to save the animals who were chasing you?" said Stella."Yes. I am known for my peaceful ways and my ways with nature and animals in the Guild. The job was supposed to be easy but the wolves were being control by King Psychic." said Leaf.

Bob then said,"He is an Omega Level Psychic. He is one of the strongest ones on the planet."."And how do you know this?" said Stella."I did some research on him when I was up against Neurozap. So what about the other members of the Guild? Where are they?" said Bob."Most of the members are in space right now. The founding five members were at base when I led King Psychic right toward them. I turned them into his minions. I am such a failure." said Leaf.

She then slammed her head on the table as Stella said,"We are going to help you right?"."Of course we are. I never leave a friend alone to fight her problems. We are going to help you stop them plus their evil and crazy ringleader." said Bob.She then smiled as she said,"You are the kindest boy on the planet Bob. The plants speak for you in the highest regard. The animals do as well. You are a very kind hero."."Thanks and tell the plants and the animals that they are pretty cool too." said Bob.

Then the building was starting to fall apart."Stella. Can you get us out of here?" said Bob."Sure. I learned that teleporation spell from Henry for a good reason." said Stella.She then grabbed the two and then she cast the spell.The building was then destroyed as the owner plus its fair patrons were sad that their home was now destroy meaning they have to go back to their families.Bob then used his magic to rebuild their home causing them to throw a party and the cops joined in as well.

Bob then saw a girl with light blue skin, green eyes, and red hair standing there.She was wearing a red and orange costume.Her hands were glowing blue.She then fired Fire at Bob who started dodging her left and red.Bob then said,"Is a member of the Guild Lunar? She is making hers right now. I need to know this pretty soon. I don't want to beat up an innocent girl.".

Stella then said,"Bob meet Comet. She is from the planet Asweron and she is their princess. She can control the Elements, Darkness, Light, Molecular Energy, Energy Blast, Superhuman Strength, Flight, she can withstand several nuclear blast to the face, and she is immortal."."So what is the plan ladies? I mean she is being control by King Psychic and trying to kill me by the way." said Bob.

Stella then said,"You two handled her while I see if I can break the mind control."."Sounds like a plan to me Lunar." said Leaf.She then created two giant plants holding the alien princess and Bob said,"Time for an good old fashion Power Kick!".He then ran up to her and then he kicked her into the ground."I got it Power. Leaf hold her down with your pants and Power keep her there with your powers." said Stella."Gotcha." said the two.

Stella then went up to Comet and she then erased the mind control from King Psychic himself while Leaf held Comet down using her plants and Bob used his powers of gravity to keep her down to the ground."Is she going to be really mad after this?" said Bob."Nope. She is the nicest girl on the planet. We will be fine." said Leaf.Comet then said,"Leaf? What are we doing here?".Leaf and Bob let her go as Leaf hugged her friend."You are okay! I was so worried about you and the others. I mean it is my fault that you all got capture in the first place." said Leaf.

Comet then looked at Bob and Stella and she said,"It is nice to meet fellow heroes. My name is Princess Mari of the Awesron Kingdom. My codename is Comet but my friend call me Mari. Do you two have names? And do you mind explaining to me what is going on here?"."My name is Power and this lovely lady over here is my girlfriend Lunar. We were enjoying our picnic until we save Leaf from some mutated wolves control by King Psychic and you were being control by him as well." said Bob.

She smiled as she said,"I see. So King Psychic is control Ryan, Luke, Twilight, Faith, Peter, and Wayne. That is a very evil man.".Bob was lost as Leaf said,"Mighty, Morph, Dusk, Feral, Plasma, and Weapon. All members of the Guild. I thought Plasma and Feral were on a mission."."I guess they came back to your base. We will have 6 powerful members to deal with." said Stella.

Then Bob sensed something and he said,"Power Barrier!".He then made a huge bubble protecting the girls from a very powerful psychic attack."Shoot. I missed with my shot. Darn." said a man.Stella then saw a man floating there.He was wearing a purple outfit with a crown and Stella said,"You must be King Psychic."."Yes. I am impress that Lunar knows who I am. So you found Power and Lunar. This is going to be good. I always wanted to kill the new Psycho. It will keep my reign of King around. Good thing I have help." said King Psychic.

Then a giant red mole appeared and then he turned into a boy.His skin was dark red and his costume was green and black.This is Morph, the hero of the animal kingdom."Morph." said Leaf."I still have some more of your friends to meet. You girls of the Guild know who they are." said King Psychic.Then a boy stood there.He was wearing a white and blue costume and he had a cape.His name is Mighty, the clone of Cosmic the leader of the Team.

Then a girl stood there.She had giant claws and she was wearing a brown costume plus she looked really mad.She is Feral, the beast weapon made by Nazi Scientist A girl with a black and purple costume stood there with a boy with light blue skin wearing a black and blue costume stood next to her.The girl is Dusk who is the master of light and darkness.The boy is Plasma, living energy.Then a boy with a really strong staff stood there.He was wearing a red and green costume.He is known as Weapon, the master of weapons

"I am going to guess that I have Mighty, Morph, Weapon, Feral, and Plasma to deal with. Okay bring it on!" said Bob.The five rushed toward Bob who dodged Electricity from Plasma and he was backflipping away from them."Mari! Help my boyfriend! He needs it." said Stella."Gotcha Lunar." said Mari.She then flew after the heroes and she trapped Feral in a really big block of ice.

Dusk stood there in front of Leaf and Leaf said,"Sorry Twilight. Now Lunar!".She then trapped her in lots of plants and Stella got rid of the mind control over her.Dusk then said,"I really hate psychics. I will handled him. You save the others Lunar and Leaf.".She was gone as Leaf said,"She isn't the most social girl around but Morph is trying to help her."."I see." said Stella.

Bob was handing Morph who was a T-Rex and Mighty who was trying to kill him."Dragon Kick!" said Bob.He then kicked Morph toward Mighty who then grabbed his friend and he threw him back.Morph then turned into an armadillo and then he slammed into Bob.Stella then grabbed Morph and then she erased his mind control."Dam. I knew I should have built that anti mind control software. I will go help Dusk." said Morph.He turned into an eagle and he flew to go help Dusk.

Weapon was trying to kill Comet with his staff."Wayne. It is me Mari." said Mari.Weapon ignore her but then he was stopped by Leaf."Don't do it Wayne!" said Leaf.Weapon then turned his staff into two swords and then they glowed blue for ice and red for fire.The plants were gone as Mari said,"I warned you Wayne. Please don't hate me for this.".She then blasted him into the ground with her energy blasts and then Stella appeared.

She then freed Weapon and he said,"I am so sorry Mari and Leaf. I guess I need to learn how to resist psychic control."."It is fine Wayne. You know that I can never be mad at you." said Mari.She then kissed him and Leaf said,"They are dating."."Ah. I will go see if I can free Feral from that ice. Mind helping me Leaf?" said Stella."Sure Lunar. Wayne and Mari. Can you help Power?" said Leaf."Sure." said the two.The girls went to go free Feral.

They went to go help Bob who was trying to handle Plasma and Mighty."Power! You need to dodge this one." said Wayne.He then turned his swords into a giant cannon and then Bob ducked.The cannon then fired its shot which was a really big neck holding Mighty.Weapon then turned the cannon into a laser pointer trapping Mighty to the rock and Mari handled Plasma by using his powers against him.

Stella and Leaf freed Feral with ease."Shoot. I thought I would never be used to hurt my friends again. I owe you one Lunar." said Faith."Thanks. Do you mind helping Dusk and Morph against King Psychic?" said Stella."Sure thing. Lets get going Leaf." said Faith."Right." said Leaf.The two were gone and they were helping their friends against the psychic.

Stella then freed Plasma and Mighty."Man. That King is one strong psychic. I hope he didn't use me as a battery or something like that. The world's star doesn't work for a King. I work for the people and my friends." said Peter.He then looked at Stella and he said,"Dam girl. You are pretty hot. The name is Peter aka Plasma. The living energy."."Ahem!" said Bob.He stood there and Peter said,"Guess she is yours. Darn."."Where is Faith?" said Ryan."Trying to stop King Psychic." said Wayne."Lets go help then." said Bob.

King Psychic stood there holding back Morph who was a Rhino, Dusk who was using her power of darkness and light, Feral who was in her monster form which was really strong, and Leaf's plants."Hey! Your Highness. Taste my Lighting Drill Kick!" said Bob.He then kicked him into the ground and it turned into a drill.King Psychic then blasted Bob into the air."I'll get him." said Mari."I think Power got him. Lunar already prove herself. Now lets see if Power can." said Wayne.

Bob then turned into a missile and he slammed into the king and then he went back to normal."Power Blast!" said Bob.He then blasted King Psychic out cold.Bob then stood there and Luke said,"You were awesome. I am impress with the new Psycho."."Thanks Morph. I need a quick nap." said Bob.He was out cold as Faith said,"Is he going to be alright?"."Yep. He is going to be fine." said Stella.

Later, The Guild was on their ship.Wayne had King Psychic sent to the strongest prison to hold his psychic powers.Wayne stood there with Mari, Bob, and Stella."So Wayne? I hope to battle with you next time. Your weapon is pretty cool." said Bob."It is Bob. I am here to make you two members of the Guild. You two have prove yourself." said Wayne."Thank you Wayne. It is an honor to be a member of the Guild. I am really happy." said Stella.

Mari then said,"I hope to see you two again."."Yeah. Later Guild!" said Bob.The ship was gone as Stella said,"I guess we are members of the Guild now."."Guess so. You ready to continue our picnic?" aid Bob.He then held her in his arms."Sure but you are buying." said Stella."Sure Stella. I love you." said Bob."Me too." said Stella.The two were gone from the Grand Canyon.

Next time,
Bob and Stella team up with the hero known as Lucky 7 to face off against an old enemy of Jacob who is really close to him.Also friendship are being patched.

No comments:

Post a Comment