Sunday, December 28, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 8 Shadow's old love or is it?!


We have a battle in this one but not with our hero/villain or Anit-Hero.Shadow is a guy with a lot of issues but he is a nice guy to his Pokemon and his friends.Anyway, lets begin with the champions talking about Shadow.Also going to try to be diverse with Pokemon but no promises.

Later at night and secret location on Paradise Island, Red walked into the meeting of the champions of Kanto, Johto, one of Hoenn, Sinnoh, both of Unova, and Kalos.He then saw Lance who is the master of Dragon Pokemon and Johto's Champion, Steven the master of stones and one of the Co-Champion of Hoenn, Cynthia the Champion of Sinnoh, Iris the Mistress of Dragons, Alder who is the master of talking with Pokemon, and Diantha the movie star of Kalos plus their champion waiting for him.

Red then sat next to Lance and Red said,"So why did you call us here Steven?"."Actually Iris called this meeting. I had nothing to do it." said Steven.The girl stood up and she said,"We need to talk about Shadow."."What about him?" said Lance."I think she has a crush on her." said Alder."I do not!" yelled Iris.Cynthia whispered to Diantha,"She totally does."."Indeed." said Diantha.Red then said,"What about Shadow? He defeat me and he also has 16 points.".

Diantha then said,"His Pokemon are incredibly strong but his methods of battle are brutal to say the least. I fell bad for them."."Yeah. We should kick him out." said Iris."Are you scared of him? I mean he looks scary but he is a kind soul under that facade." said Alder.Steven then thought,"You are wrong Alder. I know Shadow and he is a very angry man."."Don't worry so much. We can beat him no sweat." said Cynthia." Yeah." said Lance.

Red then said,"You guys better be ready for a challenge. Shadow is the trainer who will defeat the Pokemon League."."And how are you so sure? You were once the best Red but times have changed." said Iris."You better be ready. I am out of here." said Red.He then sent out his Pidgeot and he flew off.Iris then said,"Who cares about Red? We are ready to destroy Shadow.".

The next morning,Meowth was in his human disguise.It was brown hair, a red shirt, blue jeans, and green tennis shoes."Why is Shadow making me do this again? Oh yeah for Manaphy and Cubone. I really can't say no to kids." thought Meowth.He then found the Mall and he entered the place.He then found the back of the Pokemon Food Store and he borrow some Pokemon food for the two Baby Pokemon.He carried it out and he ran back to the hotel.

Shadow was playing with his two children.He wasn't wearing his hood and you could see his blue eyes smiling."Daddy?" said Manaphy.She pointed to the door and Shadow said,"Is it Uncle Meowth?".Cubone shook his head yes and Shadow opened the door.Meowth walked in and he said,"I thought I was done with villainy.".Shadow closed the door and then he locked it.

After feeding the two Pokemon, he then said,"Sorry Meowth. I should have sent Latias and Latios. Those two are good with hiding among humans. I picked you because Cubone and Manaphy trust you."."It isn't a problem Shadow. I can't say no to kids. So how is their aura training going? I mean you are done with your battles for this round right? You got the time." said Meowth.Shadow then said,"It is good. Cubone and Manaphy can sense people that good to daddy right you two?".

"Yeah Uncle Meowth!" said the two."They learned some English?" said Meowth."Very few words but it is a start. So did you find out the other thing?" said Shadow."Yep. You have an Anti-Shadow club." said Meowth.Cubone looked confused as Shadow said,"Some people are jealous of Daddy and you.".Cubone then flexed as Manaphy sighed.Meowth then said,"So are you going to use them in this tourney?"."Nope. They are still young. They can come to my matches if they want but they will be watched by their uncle Meowth." said Shadow.

The two Baby Pokemon pouted as Meowth said,"Okay. I will watch you guys.".They smiled as Shadow said,"I guess little kids are your weakness. I am going out. Keep an eye on them for me."."And where are you going?" said Meowth."Somewhere Meowth. You will find out because I will be on the seven o clock." said Shadow."Good luck Daddy." said the two Pokemon.Shadow then smiled as he put up with his hood and he walked out.Meowth then said,"Who is up for watching daddy's battle?".The two then cheered.

Shadow was walking around the island looking for something to do.He then decide to find a battle to go watch.He then stopped at the Pokemon Center that he was robbed.It was pretty much abandoned because of the wild Charizard, Latias, Mewtwo, and Scizor who attack the place.It was like Shadow's secret base and they have power thanks to the power of Latias's illusions.He walked inside and he looked up who is battling right now.

He sat down and he saw that Leaf from Pallet Town who had a good 7 points and she was up against Janine who only had 2 points.He remember the power of the Pallet Town trainers from when he was still Bob and Janine who he defeated her and her father when he traveled through Kanto.Leaf had this one.He then looked up another match with Tate and Liza who had 2 points vs a girl named Jean Summers from Mural Town, Ryoku.

Shadow then teleported himself using the power of Aura.He then appeared outside of the locker room."I knew that you show your face around here Shadow." said a voice.Shadow then saw Red standing there and he said,"What are you doing here Red? I thought you would have a match or training."."I was until I heard about this Jean girl. She must be important to get you out of hiding. Shadow you can trust me. I mean we are like brothers." said Red.

Shadow then said,"You have a brother Red and he is somewhat a fan of mine."."Iris isn't one of your biggest fan. She thinks that she can beat you. It sounded pretty funny when I heard it too." said Red."You or Steven would provide me and my Pokemon a challenge. So why are you here?" said Shadow."To see my old friend. Isn't that a good reason?" said Red."Yes but I don't have friends Red." said Shadow."Then why are you here? I bet to see Jean." said Red.

Shadow walked off as Red sighed as he followed the cloaked trainer.The two sat in the stands and fans tried to get their autographs but Shadow sent out his Luxray and Red sent out his Pikachu.The two scared them off leaving them the two in the section of the stands where they were sitting."So who is she to the big old scary Shadow?" said Red."She is a friend of mine. Let me rephrase that she is an old girlfriend of Bob." said Shadow.

Red was shocked as he said,"Wow. I am shocked. I mean you have friends is a shock but a girlfriend is a heart attack waiting to happen."."You piss me off. So how many points do you have?" said Shadow."16 Shadow. I have got stronger since our battle." said Red."I see. So why are Tate and Liza working together?" said Shadow."They are twins and they are both the gym leader of Mossdeep City. You remember battling them?" said Red.

Shadow then said,"Yeah. They were stronger with their tag combo. They aren't going to make past the first round."."And how are you so sure?" said Red."Jean is stronger than she looks. She promised Bob that she would be Champion and we would battle. We had a lot in common when we were kids." said Shadow."I thought you and that Stella girl would get together." said Red."Nope. We are just friends. She is like my little sister. I hope she finds someone." said Shadow.

Red then said,"Look. I see them.".Shadow then saw the psychic twins.They were both wearing blue suit and Tate was wearing green stars while Liza was wearing red stars.They both had blue hair and blue eyes."They look pretty good. You must be so sure in your girlfriend Shadow." said Red."I do Red because she obtained 8 points in her first match using her Dewgong, Skarmory, Wailord, Torterra, Cinccino, and Goodra. They were all female. The Sinnoh Elite Four member Aaron didn't stand a chance." said Shadow.

Red then saw Jean standing there.She had long blue hair which reached the end of her shoulders, she had green eyes, she was wearing black tights, a black top with a white undershirt, a skirt, and black zipped boots."She is very pretty and hot Shadow. I might take her for myself." said Red.Shadow then look at Red and he said,"You can try Red but she is very picky with guys. I think I was her only boyfriend but lets watch her destroy them.".

The ref then said,"These matches will all be double battles."."Go Lunatone!" said Liza.Then the crowd saw the Meteorite Pokemon aka the Moon come out and Tate said,"Go Solrock!".The Meteorite Pokemon aka the Sun came out and it floated next to the Moon.Jean then said,"Go Glaceon and Umbreon!".Then the shiny version of the Fresh Snow Pokemon and the Moonlight Pokemon came out."Wow. Both of them are shiny." said Red."Several of Jean's Pokemon are shiny Red." said Shadow."Begin! Solrock vs Lunatone and Glaceon and Umbreon!" yelled the ref.

"Rock Slide!" said Liza."Sunny Day and Fire Spin!" said Tate."Protect her Umbreon!" said Jean.The Moonlight Pokemon used Protect to protect the Fresh Snow Pokemon."Double Team and Iron Team Glaceon! Double Team and Shadow Ball Umbreon!" said Jean.Then the twins saw several version of the Ice type Eeveelution and the Dark type Eeveelution firing Shadow Balls and Iron Tails.Both of their Pokemon were knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Glaceon and Umbreon!".

Red then said,"Wow. She is really strong."."Yeah but she is far less brutal." said Shadow."That is a good thing!" said Red.Shadow shrugged as Red noticed Glaceon leaning on Umbreon."Are they siblings Shadow? I can never tell with the Eeveelution family. I even have one and I don't get it." said Red."Nope. They are lovers. Jean was always the romantic between us. I am the fighter not the lover." said Shadow.

Jean return her Pokemon and Tate said,"You may have defeated Solrock and Lunatone."."You won;t beat these two. Go Gothitelle!" said Liza.The Astral Pokemon stood there and Tate said,"Go Reuniclus!".The multiplying Pokemon came out and Jean said,"Lets go Slowbro and Feraligatr!".The Big Jaw Pokemon then came out along with the Hermit Crab Pokemon."Begin! Gothitelle and Reuniclus vs Slowbro and Feraligatr!" said the ref.

"Water Pulse you two!" said Jean.The Water Pokemon then both fired the pulse of water and then Tate said,"Grab it with Psychic!".The green Pokemon then grabbed them and Liza said,"Add a little Thunderbolt to that water.".The Pokemon then added the Thunderbolt and the two said,"Fire!".He then fired the pulse back and Jean said,"Block it Feraligatr!".He then blocked the attack as Jean said,"A little thunderbolt won't hurt him with the power of Revenge!".He then attack the floating Pokemon as Jean said,"Shadow Ball Swarm!".

The two Psychic Pokemon were knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Feraligatr and Slowbro!".Red then said,"Wow. She is really good Shadow."."Not as good as me." said Shadow."I think she is better than you. I mean you know the saying Love is stronger than Power." said Red."An urban myth just like the saying that Phione is a legendary Pokemon which it isn't." said Shadow."Your opinion man. I agreed with you on that it isn't one though." said Red.

The two Psychic trainers then returned their Pokemon and Liza said,"Now! Lets go the Psychic and Graceful Gardevoir!".The Embrace Pokemon came out and Tate said,"You too Gallade!".The Blade Pokemon came out and then the twins said,"Mega Evolution!".The two Pokemon then evolved into their mega forms as Jean return her Pokemon."Go Delcatty and Manectric!" said Jean.The Prim Pokemon came out along with the shiny Discharge Pokemon and Jean said,"Mega Evolve!".He roared as the mega forms stood there."Begin! Mega Gallade and Gardevoir vs Delcatty and Mega Manectric!".

"Moonblast!" said Liza."Psycho Cut!" said Tate."Block them with Discharge!" said Jean.He then produced lots of electricity blocking the psychic and the moon and Jean said,"Assist Delcatty!".The attack then turned into Hyper Beam and then Jean said,"Help her with your Hyper Beam Manectric!".He then fired another powerful Beam out of his mouth after the cat.The two collided causing a huge explosion and then Jean said,"Thunder and Blizzard!".

The two then combined their attacks making the two half Psychic Pokemon knocked it out."Winner Jean! She obtained another 8 points!" said the ref.Jean then smiled as the Discharge Pokemon return back to normal and then the two Pokemon attack her."You guys did great too. I am so proud of you all." said Jean.

Tate and Liza stood there."You were great as always Jean. Me and my brother never stand a change against you or your friend." said Liza."Yeah. I feel bad for him. I wonder what Bob is doing now." said Tate.Jean looked up in the stands and she said,"I'm sure that he is doing fine Tate.".Shadow then walked down to them and Liza said,"You are the Aura User?"."I am Liza. Now leave before I go really Psycho." said Shadow.

The two were gone as Red said,"Weird. The name is Red."."Hi. My name is Jean. So you must be Shadow." said Jean."Yes and I was impressed with your powers. The name is Shadow." said Shadow."So why did you come to me Shadow? Or should I say Bob?" said Jean."How did you?" said Red."We are friends Red. Now leave. We having some catching up to do right Jean. Oh and call me Shadow." said Shadow."K Shadow." said Red.He was walking off as Shadow said,"Lets go."."Right." said Jean.The two walked off.

Next time,
More about Shadow and Jean plus a couple of fights here and there.


No comments:

Post a Comment