Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Power Episode 11 The Universe filled with Women


The universe or dimension that Bob is going to is filled with Women so he is going to stick out like a sore thumb.Enjoy Bob dealing with this problem.I will explain how this universe goes in this universe.Also an Yugioh GX reference.I mean one of my cards by that.

It had been two weeks since Henry came to Superior,Bob was flying in the air as Power.He was talking to Stella who was at school on her break."So how is Henry doing Stella?" said Bob."He is doing fine Bob. Him hanging out with Jason and Felix was actually an good idea." said Stella."Yeah. I mean those two are the definition of teenage boys. So how is your magic training going?" said Bob.Henry had been teaching the two to use magic.Bob asked Henry to teach Stella magic so she could defend herself from super villains.

"It is going fine Bob. You busy later today?" said Stella."Nope. I got only today for patrol. Nova has been a really big help lately but Superior's hero is me Power." said Bob."Way to sound conceited Bob." said Stella."It is the truth and I will come to the pool with you guys." said Bob."How did you?" said Stella."Lucy." said Bob.Stella then grumbled something as Bob heard an alarm."Call you back later Stella. I got a criminal trying to rob something." said Bob."Good luck Bob." said Stella.

Bob stood there as he saw Vortex standing there.Vortex had the power of Wind and she could make portals out of thin air."Stop right there Vortex!" said Bob.He stood there as Vortex said,"Look who decide to try and stop me."."Yep. Now fear my fiery wrath!" said Bob.He then rushed toward her and then Vortex said,"Whirlwind Barrier!".Bob was trapped in a whirlwind and Vortex said,"I should sent you to a dimension filled with Power-Eating plants."."Nah. I'm good. Power Explosion!" said Bob.

He then exploded causing Vortex to open up a portal."Try and catch me Power." said Vortex.She ran inside as Bob said,"Today is not my date.".He ran after her.He then dodged arrows as he was in a universe filled with archers, he then jumped through hoops over pits of acid in some kinds of training arena, and then he captured her using a rope made out of titanium.

The two were in between dimensions which was like a tube.Vortex then said,"What are you going to do against me Power? I mean you heroes don't kill."."I'm looking for a universe which is a giant prison." said Bob."I would throw you in a pit of lava if I didn't have a code." thought Bob.Vortex then pushed Bob out of the tube causing him to yell,"Vortex! I will kill you!".She stood there with her arms still tied."You will have to catch me first. See you back in our world Power!" said Vortex.

Bob then saw that he was on the roof of a building.He then called Jacob and he said,"Please pick up Mr. Underwood. I can't get Lucy to help me. Dam you update!".Jacob then said,"Where are you Robert? You seem to be in Superior."."I was fighting Vortex and we in the the waiting room between dimension. You know that is right?" said Bob."Yes. I have my experience in alternative universe. You must be in one. I will see if I can get an friend of mine to help you out." said Jacob.

Bob then said,"So what do you need me to do Mr. Underwood? I need to get back home. I promise Stella that I would hang out with our friends today."."You can describe the world to me Robert. There are many universes and dimension out there." said Jacob.Bob then looked down and he said,"Mr. Underwood. I have some new Intel for you."."What is it Robert?" said Jacob."I see no men like zero. It is like I am in someone fantasy." said Bob.

Bob then dodged some gun fire.He then saw female cops and they said,"Stop!".They started firing at him and Jacob said,"Run Robert!"."You don't have to tell me Mr. Underwood. Sorry ladies but I am out of here." said Bob.He then turned on his jet boosters and he flew off dodging their bullets with no swear.One of the cops said,"What ever that thing is. It is a Meta Human. Call in the Sisterhood of Justice."."Yes ma'am!" said a cop.

Bob then looked back to see police cars chasing after him."Today is the worst day ever!" yelled Bob.He was then blasted by an very extreme heat.He then fell toward the ground to see a girl standing in front of him.She looked like Magma but less evil looking."Stop! I don't want to hurt you." said the girl."Sorry lady but I have places to go and people to see." said Bob.He then jumped over and he said,"You look nice lady and I would like to know you but I have to go. Poseidon Tsunami!".

He then made a huge burst of water come out of his hands and then it was stopped by gravity.Bob then saw another girl standing there."You were sloppy Flare. This thing looks stronger than you looks." said the girl holding the water."I really don't need to hear that from you Astro. Lets get this thing already." said Flare.The two then fired the water and a really hot fire at Bob who said,"Stone Barrier!".He then made a giant barrier made out stone blocking the attack.

Bob then said,"Hurry Mr. Underwood.".He then screamed causing him to fall over.Flare and Astro then saw their teammate Brain Mistress."Good job Beth. You just killed this thing." said Astro.Flare then kicked Bob in his stomach and he grabbed her leg."Hey! Let me go!" said Flare."Easy Fiona. I got it." said Beth.Beth then grabbed his head and she said,"Spirit Shocker.".Bob then felt his body was getting electrocuted and he was out cold."What do we do with him?" said Astro."Take this thing back to base Amy." said Beth.The three flew off with a knocked out Bob.

8 hours later,Bob woke up.He saw that he was wearing nothing but his boxers."What the hell happened to me?" said Bob.He then saw that he was strapped to the wall with titanium."I see that you woke up." said Fiona.She stood there.Bob saw that she had bright red hair and red eyes."What happened here?" said Bob."You don't remember?" said Fiona."Not really. Where is my clothes?" said Bob."One of our members are examining it as we speak. So what are you?" said Fiona.

Bob then said,"A guy. Have you never seen one before?"."A guy? Are you some sort of science gone wrong? You can trust me sister." said Fiona."I ain't no sister. The name is Troy Justice. Where am I?" said Bob.Fiona then freed him and he said,"Why did you free me?"."You have been captured by Flare, Astro, and Brain Mistress of the Sisterhood of Justice. My name is Flare or Fiona." said Fiona.

Then Beth walked in as she said,"What are you doing?"."Standing?" said Bob."I freed Tony Beth." said Fiona."You have a name?" said Beth."Yep. So where are my clothes? I promise that I won't hurt you ladies. I usually don't hit a woman except when they hurt a person who is really close to me. I need to get back." said Bob."From where?" said Beth and Fiona."I explain what I know once I get my clothes back." said Bob."I will go get them." said Beth.She walked off as Fiona said,"So do you have some stories?".

Bob sat there wearing his suit excluding his helmet.It was plugged into their computer."So Troy? Where did you come from? You don't really belong here." said Beth."You are right. I come from a different universe filled with my kind known as Men and Women." said Bob."That is crazy! I mean you and me are so very different." said Fiona."You know that I am not lying." said Bob.Fiona then looked at Beth who said,"He is telling the truth Fiona.".

Fiona was shocked as Bob then said,"Don't worry Fiona. Most men are like me."."Most?" said Fiona."Troy fights super villains. He is a hero just like us." said Beth."Yep. I am sorry that I attack you and your sisters." said Bob.Fiona smiled as a alarm rang off."What is that?" said Bob."Our leader is coming back. You better hide Tony." said Beth."Okay. So where do I hide?" said Bob.Fiona then opened up a closet and Bob said,"Thanks ladies.".

He and his helmet hid inside the closet as Bob saw a woman.She had long black hair and indigo eyes.She looked like a really strong superhero and Bob thought,"I better not get on her bad side."."Ah Beth. Did you handled that thing that attack those police officer?" said the woman."Yeah Karen. We took care of him." said Beth.Fiona then looked at Bob directly as Karen said,"What is it Fiona?"."Oh nothing Karen or Fortune." said Fiona.

Karen then opened the closet door and Bob was on the ground."Sup ladies. The name is Troy Justice." said Bob.Karen then looked at me and she said,"You are not from our world or a very ugly women."."Thanks?" said Bob."He is from a different world." said Beth."Is he good or evil?" said Karen."I am a good guy. The name is also Power." said Bob."I see. Do you want me to take you back home?" said Karen."Yes!" said Bob."Wow. Men are sure needy." said Fiona and Beth."Nope. I just have someone to get back to." said Bob.

Bob sat in front of the inter-dimensional portal which Karen had been working on.Fiona sat next to him and she said,"So who are you trying to get back to Troy?"."My really close friend." said Bob."Oh. Is it a guy?" said Fiona."Nope. It is a female." said Bob."Is she your beloved?" said Fiona."Beloved? I guess she is my beloved." said Bob."Hey Troy. Are you ready to go?" said Beth.She then stood there with Karen and Bob said,"Yep. I will see you girls later.".Bob then jumped into the portal and he looked for his dimension.

Karen looked at Fiona and she said,"You liked him didn't you?"."What?! I mean he has someone." said Fiona."Don't worry Fiona. You will find someone special for you." said Beth.Fiona looked at Beth and Karen said,"Don't worry. She is right. Now lets get back to work."."Right." said Fiona.She flew off in a fire as Beth walked after her.Karen looked at the portal and she thought,"You are welcome Jacob. You have aged but you are an handsome devil.".She then walked after them.

Bob stood there back in Superior and he said,"I am back!"."Robert. It is good to hear your voice again." said Jacob."Yeah. What time is it?" said Bob."It is night. You need to go see Stella. She is at the Dragon Club." said Jacob."Thanks. Mr. Underwood." said Bob.Bob then flew off toward the Club.He then went back to being Bob and Bob saw Stella.She then hugged him and she said,"I heard about you fighting Vortex. Are you alright?".

Bob then said,"Yeah. Happy Anniversary. It has been 5 years since we met."."You remember." said Stella."Of course I did Stella. I am like an Elephant. I never forget things." said Bob.The two then kissed and they went to go enjoy their anniversary.

Next time,
A group of enemies of Psycho come back to Superior.One of the member fall for Bob and Stella get jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment