Saturday, December 27, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 5 Alexis and Bob's Soul team up!


A weird title but I can make weirder. Anyway, this is the Titan episode by the way. Also did you have a good Holiday or to me Christmas. I did because I am relaxing enjoying my time off. So enjoy Bob and the gang during fall break. Also trying some new cards like Gundam coming so expect robots and other amazing Japanese goodness. I have no idea on several of these topics. I am a Noob. One of these Animes should not be watched by children because of the Ultimegil. Enough said.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in the basement of the Abandoned Dorm. Let me explain to you all why I am in this dorm in the first place. Lets start from the beginning of all of this, Chazz or Clair was pretty funny to see. He tried to kill me several times but then I called my fangirls on him. They were pretty good for that reason alone. It was Fall Break and I have been hanging out with Syrus, Bastion, and Alexis and it was nice.

Miranda had to go back to her family during Fall Break for reasons that she didn't tell me or Alexis. I have been trying to help Syrus boost up his pretty low confidence along with Bastion. I then gave him some helpful advice while Bastion helped with several equations which made me agreed with the Ra Yellow Genius while making Syrus fall over in pain. We got him better at dueling. He is losing more than he is winning. It is a start I guess.

Me and Alexis got closer if I do say myself. She then spent time at my dorm playing games and some duels. I won all of the duels but Alexis got pretty close with her warriors which were all pretty strong to say the little and a threat if they were real. I spend some time at the girls dorm. I finally understand the complex art of makeup and fashion. I learned about Alexis being a tomboy and she is very nice to be around. I think I might ask her but she might reject my feelings.

Any who, I was in the abandoned dorm because of Yubel and Soul Reaper. They sense a really strong presence here and they wanted to check it out with me. I sat there as Yubel said,"Is someone bored here?". She stood there and I said,"Did I make it obvious? Sorry Yubel. I'm bored. I mean this stuff doesn't interest me.". "Bob!" said Moka and Rias. Me and Yubel saw the two girls and I said,"What is it girls?".

"We found something cool." said Rias. "Yeah. It had a person in golden armor standing next to a guy in shadow armor." said Moka. "Really? Can you take us there girls?" said Yubel. It got me curious as well because I've been having dreams learning more about the two. I learn that Dark is known as the Devil King while X is the Spirit King. I guess that they are brothers or lovers. I'm a very strange child if you haven't notice.

I stood with the girls in front of the rock. It had X and Dark standing there against some fiends. "So what is it?" said Rias. "It looks like Bob's past life." said Yubel. "Huh? I'm so lost." I said. Yubel said to us,"You're the reincarnated Devil King and Spirit King. You're both kings.". I said,"Did you guys know about this?". "Nope. This is new to me Bob." said Moka. "Maybe she is lying to us guys." said Rias.

"I'm not lying. I will tell you that this place has something to help Bob see his past selves more." said Yubel. I said,"Lets go Yubel.". We followed her.Moka whispered to me,"Are you sure that we should trust her?". "Yeah. I mean she is too mysterious to me." said Rias. "I trust her because she could have killed me by now but she hasn't. I feel like this is relating to my dreams lately." I said. I told the two girls about them and Rias said,"You might be seeing your older ancestor past.".

"That makes sense." I said. "You really didn't listen during those spells didn't you?" said Moka. I then shook my head no as Yubel said,"We're here.". I saw several symbols in the room and it looked pretty old. "Bob. sitting there." said Yubel. I went to the middle of the room and Rias said,"Don't worry at at all Bob. Me and Moka will protect you from Yubel.". "I see then." said Yubel. "You go Bob." said Moka. I saw the symbols glowing golden and red.

I felt like my body was about to explode. I saw memories of some ancestry on the Spirit King's side starting with my gunslinger ancestor Troy Justice who was stopping magical stuff in the wild west, X who was a very loyal guy whose powers were good, Sir Slade who was a knight of King Arthur back then, Ninja Master Ryoku who was a master of the art of the ninja and he help defend Japan from evil back then, and a female one known as Clara. She seemed to be like me but she like boys and girls.

I saw some ancestry on the Devil King's side. My weapon loving ancestor Drake Violence who loved weapon but he liked caring for people weaker than him and killed bad guys, Dark who was the young twin brother and he used his army to help out with his powers, Lady Jinx who uses magic to cause trouble for everyone especially Sir Slade, Demon Master Ryu who control demons making him the biggest threat of Ryoku, and Duncan who had a massive crush on Clara. She plays the field.

I opened my eyes to see me standing in the air. I looked down to see that my body was missing. I was now a ghost and I said,"I died?". "No Bob. You're now in your soul form now." said Yubel. She stood there and I said,"Soul Form?". "Look in this mirror." said Yubel. She put out a mirror out of the best thing ever known as Hammerspace which means pulling something out complete nowhere. It is some Anime logic at its finest.

I saw that I was wearing my gray hoodie, my blue shirt which symbolized the hopeful Blue Lantern Corps, my blue jeans, my gray/red tennis shoes, and my skin was see through. My duel disk was still on my right arm. I said,"So what is Soul Form? It sounds cool.". "Your body is fine and being taken care of your other spirits." said Yubel. "So why am I in this form exactly?" I said. I crossed my arms after saying that.

Yubel said,"You need to defeat someone of true evil.". I said,"Okay. How do I do that? I mean I'm pretty much invisible to everyone but you guys.". "Not really. Your female friend might be able to see you. You two are close not like family but pretty close like boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm confused why you haven't ask her out yet. It makes no sense to me at all." said Yubel. My face went red which wasn't obvious due to my pale skin.

Yubel said,"I'll be trying to find a way to get you back into your body. Alexis doesn't help you at all Bob.". "Right." I said. I stood in front of the Abandoned Dorm and I ran toward the girls dorm. I enter it and it was pretty much empty. I walked toward Alexis's room and I knocked on the door. My fist went through the door and I was in Alexis's room. It was like my room but it had a bigger dresser and vanity table. I looked around and I thought,"Please let her see me!".

Alexis P.O.V
I then stood outside of my room after walking back from the Obelisk Blue Boys dorm and Slifer Red dorm. Syrus and Bastion had no idea where Bob was and I was worried. And not because I like him or anything like that. I mean he is the best guy on the island and he would make a better teacher than Crowler would ever be. How did he get hired in the first place and that is a story that I would love to know.

I opened my door to see a floating and ghost version of Bob. I was scared to say the least. I yelled in the air,"Who and what are you doing in my dorm room?". The phantom version of Bob said,"Wait Alexis!? It is me Bob! You can see me right?!". "Yes. Why are you a ghost?" I said. He then sighed as he said,"It is a long story Alexis but less complicated than a Final Fantasy Game, Metal Gear, or Kingdom Heart game."."I've the time Bob. Now start talking." I said.

I said,"You are the reincarnated version of this Spirit King and Devil King? It would explain a lot about you.". "Yeah. You seem to take me talking to Duel Spirits pretty well." said Bob. "Well from what you told me, the two kings seem like they could." I said. "You don't think I'm crazy right?" said Bob. "Well for a prank, it seems too complicated and Syrus plus Bastion have no idea about where you were. Why were you at the Abandoned Dorm in the first place?" I said.

Bob said,"One of my newer spirits Yubel. She sensed a dark presence there along with Soul Reaper. I didn't mean to.". "You know the rumors about that place right?" I said. Bob then looked at me really confused which was normal for him. I said,"Students disappeared from there include my brother and some other Obelisk Blues. I mean you lost your body right Bob.". "It is with my spirits being watched over." said Bob.

"Good. I don't want to lose you." I said. "I won't leave you for a very long time Alexis." said Bob. We were about to kiss when the door opened up. I saw Moka and Rias. They looked like the girls from the bathhouse. It sense a connection. "What are you two doing here?" said Bob. "You aren't happy to see us Bob?" said Rias. Her breasts were on his back and Moka said,"We came to tell you that Yubel found a way to return you to your body.". "Lets go then." I said. They like him too. He will be mine.

Yubel's P.O.V
I was walking around in the Abandoned Dorm. I was looking for a way to put Bob right back into his body. I found some ruins to put Bob into his body and Dark Blade appeared. "Yes Yubel? What do you need from me?" said Dark Blade. "Um. Go to Bob's body and tell Moka and Rias that I found a way to pick Bob into his body."I said. The warrior was gone as I touched the ruins. I saw some cards and I teleported them into Bob's deck. I then saw two bad guys.

One looked really buff and tall. He was wearing an iron mask, a hat, and a large jacket. He had an totally fake Millennium Puzzle around his neck. The other was tall but thin. He had on a mask which was very similar to a demon and a evil suit. "Who are they?" I said. The thin one said,"So why are we here Titan? I mean we are hiding from the police on a island.". "This plan is perfect Death. I mean we can holding one of the spoiled rich kid for ransom." said Titan. I flew off to find Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I was standing there with Alexis because Dark Blade who were holding my body. "So where are your girlfriends?" said Alexis. "Who? You mean Rias and Moka?" I said. I started laughing as Alexis said to me,"What is so funny Bob?". "You thinking Rias and Moka are my girlfriends? They're like my sisters. They're really close with me but they aren't my girlfriend." I said. Alexis sighed a breath of relief as I said,"I'll never get women.".

We saw Yubel and she said,"We have a problem Bob and Alexis.". "What is it Yubel is it? Bob told me about you." said Alexis. "She can see us Yubel." I said. "I see that Bob. Inside of the dorm, two villains named Titan and Death are in there and we need their dueling energy to put you back into your body pretty simple right." said Yubel. "Dueling Energy?" I said. "We need to duel them. I guess the warriors are teaming up with you." said Alexis. "Gotcha Alexis." I said.

Titan and Death saw us because I tried to inhabit my body. I stood there but I could only be in there for about an hour I think. "What are you two doing here?" said Death. "Stopping you two criminals from taking over Duel Academy." said Alexis. "Lets have a tag duel. Me and Death vs you and your boyfriend. This duel will be easy." said Titan. "Sure but me and Alexis are just friends." I said. I then thought,"I wish more but hey life happens for a certain way.".

I stood across from Death as Alexis said,"I'm going first not just because I'm a girl.". "Yeah right. It makes sense." said Titan. She drew a card from her deck as she said,"I summon Marauding Captain in attack mode!". The blond warrior stood there and Alexis said,"I use his special effect to special summon Command Knight in attack mode.". A female warrior stood there as her special effect boost her ATK by 400 along with Marauding Captain. "I end my turn with 2 facedowns." said Alexis.

Titan then drew a card and he said,"I summon Infernal Archqueen in attack mode!". The queen of fiends stood there and I felt a shiver down my spine just looking at her because I think she liked me I think. "I now play the spell Pandemonium!" said Titan. Titan and his super evil partner don't take any damage from the fiend's effect and Titan said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. It is your move boy.".

I drew a card and I smirked,"I summon Twintail Red!". A girl appeared out of nowhere. She was about 4 ft 2 inch tall making her smaller than every other monster on the field. She is very thin and she has a petite appearance. She had really bright red hair with yellow hair bellowing at the end of her twintails and she has red eyes. She had two ribbons which made her hair into twintails, She was wearing a red necklace around her neck with a crystal in the center.

Twintail Red. Attribute Fire. LV 4. ATK 1800 DEF 1600. Warrior/Effect. She is actually a 15 year old boy named Soji Mitsuka. He, his childhood friend Aika Tsube, and their Student Class President Erina Shindo were given the Tail Gear which transform the three into warriors with twin tails. He is also a huge fan of Twintails so he doesn't mean being a girl at all. When she is summon to the field, she can bring Twintail Blue and Twintail Yellow from your deck to your hand.

She is also wearing a black and white swimsuit and on her arms, she wears black metal cuffs with leather black gloves on her fingers. Her legs had black tights that are red at the top and over her tights, she wears long metal boots that are red, black, and white. Alexis looked at me and I said,"She is a little kid Alexis!". "Yeah right. Your deck is fill of perverted stuff Bob." said Alexis. "Burn." said the two men.

I drew her teammates and I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Devil.". He then drew a card and he smirked. "I summon Chucky!". I saw a doll with long red hair and freckles with blue eyes. He is wearing blue overalls with the logo "Good Guys", a striped, multi-colored striped shirt, and red converses. This was one weird doll to say the least. "I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Alexis." said Devil.

Chucky. Attribute Dark. LV 4. ATK 1500 DEF 1500. Fiend/Effect. Once a serial killer known as the Lakeshore Stranger who was turned into a doll by Voodoo. He is a very crazy doll. He can be brought back from the grave an extra 1500 ATK points every time that he is brought back from the grave. He can't be targeted by traps. 

Alexis drew a card and she said,"I activate my facedown! Warrior's Battle Cry! This lets all of us summon a Warrior from our deck! I pick Hero Kid which allows me to special summon his brothers as well!". Then three monsters appeared from her deck as Titan said,"I have nothing.". Devil said,"I pick Armageddon Knight!". A knight from Armageddon appear on the field as I said,"I guess that I will pick Meliodas!".

Warrior's Battle Cry. Spell. Normal. Lets you and your opponents summon a warrior monster from your deck in attack mode.
Meliodas. Attribute Earth. LV 6. ATK 2400 DEF 2000. Warrior/Effect. The captain of the group known as the Seven Deadly Sins. He is the sin of wrath and his strength proves it. He is also a womanizer but he is always there to defend his friends from evil especially Elizabeth who looks like his dead love. He get a boost by 2000 in ATK and DEF if you are losing the duel. 

A 5 ft male stood there. He has messy blond hair and green eyes. He is relatively muscular. He is wearing an ordinary, clean white button-front shirt and a black sleeveless vest on top with a loosely worn tie. He had a broken sword's scabbard is held on by a green leather belt with gold colored bucks. He wears black boots with no socks.He had a dragon carved at the top of his left arm, just below his shoulders.

Alexis sighed as she said,"I now end my turn by playing down a facedown and switching my kids into defense mode.". Titan drew a card and he said,"I summon Terrorking Archfiend to the field now!". The king appeared as Titan said,"I now attack that annoying Command Knight!". The fiend fired out an attack as Alexis said,"I play my facedown! Doble Passe.". We took 3000 life points of damage leaving us at 5000 life points but Meliodas got stronger.

I guess that is looking on the brighter side of things. "I end my turn." said Titan. I drew a card and I said,"I play my facedown card! Demonic Summon! This allows me to special summon a monster from my deck! I pick Blake!". A boy stood there.He was wearing a crazy mask with real blood dripping from it, he had giant claws, and a giant chainsaw appeared on his back. "Get Terrorking Archfiend! He can destroy one monster on the field and I pick yours!" I said.

Demonic Summon. Spell. Normal. You can special summon a monster from your deck.
Blake. Attribute Light. LV 4. ATK 1800 DEF 1400. Warrior/Effect. He is all of Horror's awesome features in one. He is always scaring and killing everyone in his way. The Devil King and the Spirit King both find him amusing and he joined their army during the war against the Light and Fiends. He can destroy one monster on the field when he is summon to the field. He can bring out a Water Attribute monster and a Light attribute monster from your deck or hand whenever.

He cut him in half with his chainsaw as I said,"I activate his special effect allowing me to special summon Twintail Blue and Twintail Light from my hand!". Then two girls appeared. They're wearing the same uniform as Twintail Red but they were taller, one was wearing blue and the other one was yellow, and one had a flat chest. Alexis said,"Sometimes Bob.". "I attack with Meliodas! Show him your Dragon Handle Slash on Armageddon Knight!" I said.

Twintail Blue. Attribute Water. LV 4. ATK 1800 DEF 1600. Warrior/Effect. She is actually the childhood friend of Twintail Red. She is known for her flat chest. She works alongside Twintail Red and Twinred Yellow to defeat the Ultimegil with some weird fetishes to say the least. When she is summoned to the field, she can bring Twintail Yellow and Twintail Red from your deck to your hand.
Twintail Yellow. Attribute Light. LV 4. ATK 1800 DEF 1600. Warrior/Effect. She is actually the Student Class President Erina Shindo. She was a fan of Twintail Red after she saved her from Lizardgildy who had a little girl holding a doll fetish. She later became Twintail Yellow and she is the most mature out of the three warriors. When she is summoned to the field, she can bring Twintail Red and Twintail Blue from your deck to your hand.

He rushed toward the knight and Devil took 3000 points of damage. I said,"Attack Blake!". He turned Chucky into lots of wood making them lose 700 life points as I said,"Destroy them girls!". Titan felt the little girl's attack causing him to lose 300 life points. They took a double attack of 4800 points of damage making them lose the duel. The two were knocked out as I said,"I guess that show them the power of Twintails.".

I was hit out of my body and I said,"Harsh Lex.". She grabbed me which confused me and Yubel since I am well dead. "WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT NAME BOB?!" yelled Alexis. I said,"I just heard it.". She let me go as Alexis said,"That nickname. I'm not a fan of it.". "I'll call you Alexis then. So Yubel. Can you put me back into my body? I mean I like having one." I said. She nod as she made the ruins glow around us.

I was then back in my body and I said,"I missing having you.". "Hey Yubel. Can you and Bob help me find my brother?" said Alexis. "Sure thing Alexis. I don't mind and Bob doesn't mind at all." said Yubel. "Yep. I'll find him. I promise." I said. We left the Abandoned Dorm. Alexis then back to her dorm. I stood there and I said,"I better get some sleep. I'm so tired.". I walked into my room and I fell asleep like a rock.

Next time,
Alexis learns more about Bob's past when he is facing the risk of expulsion from a pro duelist.

No comments:

Post a Comment