Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 5 Shadow's Actions.


Weird title but what do you expect from the Master of Bad titles.

After his match which he won with 6 points, Ash with Pikachu on his shoulder ran into the Pokemon Center.He then saw his friend Dawn sitting there.She had wearing a red scarf around her neck, she had a white hat with a pink pokeball on it, a mini dress which is mostly black with a white undershirt inside a V-shaped neck with a short pink skirt, leggings with heart on them, and pink boots.She had long Dark Blue Hair and Eyes.She was a really good coordinator.

Ash then walked over to her and she said,"Hey Ash. How did you do?"."I won my match with a 6 point lead. That guy was pretty strong. I mean he didn't stand against Pikachu. Right buddy?" said Ash.The Mouse Pokemon then nod his head as Dawn said,"I did okay. I only got 4 points though. I am worried about Kenny though."."Kenny? What happened? Is he okay?" said Ash.

He sat next to her and Dawn said,"You know the guy Shadow right?"."Yeah. He defeat my brother after all. I want to battle him so bad."."Don't!" said Dawn.Ash and Pikachu looked at her confused and she said,"He wrecked Kenny. He had a Charizard, Yveltal, a Shiny Groundon, a Shiny Kyogre, a Shiny Rayquaza, and a Lucario. He destroy him in his team and he called him a disgrace."."Really? He captured Legendary Pokemon?" said Ash.

Kenny came out of the room in front of them and Dawn said,"How are your Pokemon?"."They are going to be fine according to Nurse Joy. They will able to compete in the next battle." said Kenny."Are you going to be okay Kenny? I mean Shadow wrecked you." said Ash."I will be fine Ash. I guess I have to get stronger. Later Dee Dee." said Kenny.He left the center as Dawn said,"Kenny.".Ash then said,"Lets get the gang together and go shopping.".His Pokemon and Dawn looked at him and he said,"I hate seeing my friend sad.".

Meanwhile in the mall, Shadow sat there in the food court.He got stares which he ignored."Why did she take me here?" thought Shadow.He was already mad that he had to face Kenny.He remember meeting him at the Sinnoh Grand Festival when he was traveling through Sinnoh as Bob.He remind how he lost because he made the judges question his training.Bob thought it was terrible but he didn't say anything.As Shadow, he did and it felt good to get rid of that anger.

Meowth walked with Stella and the two had food."So you took me from my room to eat?" said Shadow."Is he always like this Meowth?" said Stella."Yep. Shadow is a buzz kill. He is mainly worried about his Egg. Don't worry. Charizard is a great dad." said Meowth."I know that. I would rather not be here." said Shadow.Stella then said,"So why does your Pokemon have a scar under his right eye? Where did you captured those legendary Pokemon?".Shadow then sighed as he said,"Let me tell you the story of Shadow.".

Flashback,Bob was in Lysandre Cafe.He had been training with his Pokemon getting strong with his aura.He was now 14 years old and he was planning to kill all of the evil teams.He was wearing his outfit that he wears as Shadow and he is calling him that.He walked inside and the waiter looked at the boy weird."Welcome. Would you like to take a seat?" said the waiter.Shadow then grabbed him with his hand and he said,"Tell me the password or I will make sure that you become my Pokemon's next meal.".

He then dodged an Shadow Ball from the Cruel Pokemon.The waiter then saw the Waitress with her Liepard and he said,"Go Scrafty!".The Hoodllum Pokemon stood there and Shadow said,"I warned you. Show them my anger.".Then a very pissed off Charizard stood there with a angry Feraligatr."Show them your Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon! Make them feel the wrath of Shadow!" yelled Shadow.The two then fired their attacks burning and soaking the four to the crisp.

Charizard then said,"What next Shadow?"."Lock the door. We don't need Officer Jenny bothering us." said Shadow."Gotcha ya Shadow." said Feraligatr.She then froze the door solid with a really powerful ice beam and Shadow said,"Charizard. Burn down that fine china."."Gotcha." said Charizard.He then fired out a Blast burn.The three then saw a secret door and he smirked."Lets go." said Shadow.The three walked downstairs and they saw that they were surround by Team Flare Grunts and their Pokemon.

Shadow then said,"Help them out. I know that you two can do the job but I want to make sure that they feel my anger".Then an Sceptile, Bruce, Galvantula, and a Noviern came out."Eliminate them." said Shadow.The Wood Gecko used his Leaf Blade to cut them down, The Big Jaw Pokemon used Hydro Cannon to make them all wet from the attack, The Flame Pokemon then burned them with Blast Burn, Bruce fired several spheres made of Aura, The Sound Wave Pokemon then broke the ear drums, and the EleSpider Pokemon then shocked them.

Present time,Stella was shocked."You killed them?" said Stella."Shadow never kills unlike that Moss Head. He just gave a permanent stay in the hospital." said Meowth."He is right. After I made Lysandre feel my anger, I head toward Team Aqua and Team Magma in Hoenn. I wrecked them up. I destroy Giovanni and Meowth joined up with me. And don't get me started on Ghetsis." said Shadow."What happened?" said Stella."Lets just say that he is seeing his dream world." said Meowth.

The two smirked as Stella said,"So what about Team Hyde?".Shadow then said,"I went to go find them but they were gone. I didn't care so I moved up to Mt. Sliver. I am out of here. Meowth stay with her. I don't need her blabbing that I am back."."K. Oh, I am borrowing her Shadow." said Meowth."I don't care." said Shadow.He walked off as Stella said,"Who are you talking about Meowth?"."One of the Pokemon who still calls Shadow Bob. Most of us don't for reasons. She does and Shadow doesn't mind." said Meowth.

The two sat there as Stella said,"So how did Shadow come to be anyone?"."It start all with a girl named May Mable. The bitch." said Meowth."She is a friend of mine. I like her but her boyfriend is a different story. How did Shadow know her?" said Stella."According to some of Shadow's Pokemon, he had a crush on her. He liked her a lot Stella. She broke his heart and she went to the man who killed his brother. May's current boyfriend is the killer Drew." said Meowth.

Stella then said,"Really? Drew killed Owen"."Yep. It pretty much killed Shadow and it also killed his Raichu, Feraligatr, Scampers, Kangaskhan, Blaziken, and Torterra Stella." said Meowth."I am lost. Do you mind explain why to me?" said Stella."Those 6 Pokemon liked May's Pokemon just as much as Shadow like May. When his heart was broken, they were mad. It took all of Bob's Pokemon to stop them from killing every human excluding their master." said Meowth.

Stella then said,"That must suck."."It does. You may not know this Stella but Pokemon's emotions are more intense than humans. Love is very sacred to us and when our hearts are broken, we go really crazy. We would have killed thousand." said Meowth.Stella then said,"So who is that Pokemon who stills call Shadow Bob?"."Oh yeah. You haven't meet her yet. Come on out Meganium!" said Meowth.

The Herb Pokemon came out and she said,"Is this her Meowth? She is a old friend of Bob's."."Yeah. Why did you still call Shadow Bob?" said Stella."I don't know myself. I know that Bob is inside of Shadow waiting to be free but Shadow has taken over." said Meganium."So what will get him out?" said Stella.The two Pokemon then looked at each other and then they said in unison,"Killing Drew will bring him back to us."."Really?" said Stella."Yes." said the two.

In the mall, Ash and Dawn were in the mall.They were with Drew, May, Iris, and Serena.The others had their battles or training.Serena is in the same outfit as the games excluding the hat, glasses, bag, and color."So how did you guys match go?" said Dawn."I got 6 points." said Iris."I got 5 points." said May.Drew was silent as May said,"What is wrong Drew? Did you lose?"."No. I won with 6 points just like Iris and Ash did. I am worried about Kenny." said Drew."You heard?" said Dawn.

Drew then said,"Yeah. I went by the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy was worried about them. Shadow destroy them.".Dawn looked depressed and Iris said,"Don't worry. I will defeat him. I mean I am a Champion."."He defeat Ash's brother who is really strong." said Serena."So Serena. What did you get?" said Ash."I got 7 points." said Serena."Wow." said May, Dawn, and Iris.

The girls then talked with Ash who got dragged in as Drew saw Stella walking with Meowth.He then walked over to her and he said,"Hey Stella. How has it been?"."Oh hi Drew. I haven't seen you in four years." said Stella."Who is your friend?" said Drew."None of your dam business Moss Head." said Meowth.Drew then looked shocked at the little man as Meowth said,"See you later Stella. I have to go meet up with Shadow. He is doing something stupid I bet.".

He walked off as Drew said,"You know Shadow?! Do you know what happened to Kenny?!".The girls plus Ash walked over."Stella? You know Shadow!" said Dawn."Yeah. He is a nice guy." said Stella."Then why did he use Legendary Pokemon?" said Ash."According to him, he want to join him." said Stella."Then why is he such a giant jerk?" said Iris."He has some issues." said Stella."Like what?" said Serena.

Stella then said,"He was dumped hardcore by the girl whom he loved."."That sucks." said May."You were the girl May." thought Stella."So Stella? How many points did you get?" said Ash."I got 7. Later guys. I got some shopping to do." said Stella.She ran off as Drew looked at her."She is hiding something about Shadow guys." said Drew."You can tell?" said May."I learned how to read people." said Drew."Should we go ask her?" said Ash."No. She will tell us when she is ready." said Dawn."Makes sense." said Iris and Serena.

Shadow was walking around getting stares."I hate being here. Why did I come back here? I mean I hate making Stella hate me. I don't care about getting her mad." thought Shadow.He then saw a girl.She was bout 18 years old.She had long brown hair up to her legs but it was really well maintain.She had brown eyes.She was aqua skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, Bow shoes Black, and white OTK(Over the Knees) socks."Giselle. It is good to see you. You are still very pretty." thought Shadow.

He then remember meeting her when she was 11 and he had just turned 12 years old.He had found his way onto Pokemon Tech by complete accident.He met Giselle and he had a crush on her.He still like May but she was very pretty.The two kept in touch and Giselle hasn't seen Bob since he came to visit her in Celedon City right before he left for his Kalos Journey.Little did Bob know that she had a crush on him, Shadow knows this because he is wise beyond his age.

He walked over to her and he said,"You must be Giselle."."You are Shadow aren't you? I heard about your impressive 8 points. You also used some legendary Pokemon." said Giselle."Do you mind if I sit with you?" said Shadow."Sure Shadow. I don't mind your company." said Giselle.He sat next to her as Shadow then said,"So how did you do in your match if don't mind me asking you that?"."I got 7 points. I was really close to a total knock out but this guy used his Weezing and Explosion." said Giselle.

Shadow nod as he said,"I know what that is like. I trained my Pokemon to resist an explosion. It took some time but we finally got it down."."Really Shadow? You muse be a really strong trainer to do that. You are just like him." said Giselle."Who?" said Shadow."You ever hear of a trainer named Bob X Shadow? I mean he was pretty famous back in the day." said Giselle.Shadow then said,"Somewhat. Did you know him?"."Yeah. We were friends. I didn't him that I had a massive crush on him." said Giselle.Shadow smiled inside as the two kept talking.

Shadow reached his room and he opened it.He found Meowth watching TV with the egg."You are not spoiling its mind are you?" said Shadow."Only the best for one of yours Shadow. It has watched a lot of your old battles. They still play them on TV." said Meowth."Good my legend is still around today." said Shadow.He sat down on his bed as Meowth said,"So Stella met Meganium today."."Does she still think Bob is still inside me?" said Shadow."Yeah. I do to." said Meowth.

Shadow then said,"Bob is still there but he wants Shadow to get revenge for him."."Ah. Makes sense." said Meowth.The door was then knocked on like crazy and Shadow said,"I'll get it.".He opened the door and a girl fell down.She was wearing a white/gray cloak covering her face.He looked around and he saw no one around.

He dragged her inside and he placed her on Meowth's bed."Wow. You are a real ladies man Shadow." said Meowth."Can it. We are letting her stay here." said Shadow."K. I guess I will sleep on the floor." said Meowth."Good. I have a match tomorrow. You are explain this to Stella and Giselle." said Shadow."You know Giselle?" said Meowth."Yes and how do you know her? You talked with my Pokemon. You know how I know her." said Shadow."I met her when I was chasing around Ash. This was before I met you." said Shadow."Ah." said Meowth.The two went to sleep as the egg shook.

Next time,
Shadow faces off against a really annoying girl.We see Shadow's arsenal in action.We also discovered out who the Mysterious girl is and how she knows Shadow.




No comments:

Post a Comment