Sunday, December 14, 2014

Update 2014


It is nearing the end of 2014 and a lot has happened in this year.The stuff that was important to me was The Family Guy and Simpsons crossover, The Futurama and Simpsons crossover, some more awesome stuff like Smash Bros 4 and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and all of the boost in my stories. I made 361 stories in this year alone.Most of them end real quick.Since the year is ending so soon, I decide to tell you all of them which took me reading through all 361 posts.I will giving some good about every single one.

Lets start with Power Loving which started late last year and ended very early in 2014.Power Loving was my attempt at a romance version of my superheroes.This was the story that introduce us to Fate Falcon who is the son/daughter of a family of gangsters.He has been both genders due to me being indecisive on a lot of stuff.I love writing Fate because I think I based him on a character design from Negima.He was such a cool character.

The next one was the first Yugioh GX which start in late August of 2013 and ending in early March of this year.This one was one of the many Yugioh Stories of this year and it is the second best out of the bunch.This story introduce my custom cards in the stories and characters.I love making cards based off Anime, Video Games, and other stuff.It gave characters some personally and also separates them.This story introduces us to Jess who is a jerk or friend to Bob.

The third story of this year was the first Power and the first story to use P.O.V.This story was all of February like the next one on the list.I like this style mainly because it was from Bob's viewpoint.I think it was the first story to have Bob pair up with a different girl Selena who was later his Lucario in the Pokemon Stories and his daughter in different one.That sounds gross but in Fire Emblem Awakening, you can date and eventually marry your best friends daughter.This story also had a really confusing plot which I think was the main reason why I stopped or I got bored.

The forth story is the Power Kingdom one off which I based off Fire Emblem Awakening.This one was in the middle of February.I was very into the game which is a fantastic game.I was happy to see Robin in Smash Bros along with Lucina.No Chrom though maybe DLC like Mewtwo.This story is pretty much that and it is a good story.I will probably never do it again.

The fifth story is the first Hero story which was pretty much Crossover High but with a more serious tone which was pretty much in March 2014.It also had P.O.V.This is due to me being a fan of them.I like this story because it made Bob not the main star.I mean he was there but you saw P.O.V from the other characters.I love that Bob was inhabited by a super powerful alien known as Power plus the second half was pretty sweet and awesome.I hope to do a story like this again one day.

The sixth story is the first Pokemon Adventure which started on March Ninth 2014 and it actually ended on May Seventh 2014.My god,This story is one of my best.I mean it was pretty much P.O.V excluding the Pokemon Specials which were Pokemon Movies.I love writing the characters and the romance of Bob and Stella.I mean most stories are based of this.I like every characters in this story.I think my favorite ones are Scott and Shawn.I like that Scott was the first Dark Type Gym leader and later on Mega Evolution Leader which sounds so cool.Shawn was the Anti Bob and the brutal version.He later makes some appearances but you need to read this one if you like Shawn.

The seventh story is the Power High One Off which was in the middle of April 2014.This story is the story with the most swearing.I think every line had a swear in it.I don't think I am kidding about it.It was also one of its charm.I do hate one major thing about it.The way that Bob got his powers.I think that is the worst thing that I have done ever.I mean it made me get a headache on re reading it.If you like Bob being angry for a reason, read this one but don't think to hard on it.

The eighth story is the Pokemon Journey which started on May Eighth 2014 and ending June 23 2014.This one was a sequel to Pokemon Adventure.The name change was because whenever Ash moves to a new region, the name changes.Also I rush Bob and Stella's relationship.I didn't mind it but it was obvious when re reading it.I like it but I hate one thing about it.I change the style.It was like the last one but then I changed it because I got sick of the style.Lets just said that I use it to much.

The ninth story was the Powerful Power one off was like Powerful Power mixed with Power High excluding all of the swearing.This story was in early May 2014.It was more serious than the normal ones but it was fun to writing.I tried writing a second part but I got bored half with through.The tenth one was Crossover High one off which made it more complicated due to all of the stuff which made me get a massive headache.This story was in late May 2014.

The 11th story was the first Powerful Power story more than one part which was in June 2014.This one had Bob as a cocky superhero which is rare.I like that because it was Bob and Sakura.I made it pretty cute because Bob changed because of her.It also had a plot behind it and it isn't complicated as the Power High one off.I like it a lot.The 12th story was the first Yugioh one off.It had Bob being cold to everyone excluding Jaden.It also inspired a story later on.I will explain it later on.You all known it.

 The 13th story was Psycho.I love this story because it was my first story which didn't have Bob as a main character which is pretty dam rare.It was pretty much in June alone.I like the character because this was something new and fresh.I like Jacob Underwood because of his powers and he is the son of the super villain.I end this story because I got bored with it.I still have Jacob around as the wielder of the Psycho Monsters deck.

The 14th story is the second Yugioh GX.This story had Jaden being the supreme king and Bob being like Jaden.This story introduce to Roger who was silent until I got rid of that because it was hard.This story was a June one.That is the reason.Anyway, this was the story to have Fate a girl.I don't hate this fact but it was weird to say the least.The 15th story is the 2nd Crossover High one off which was the mixture of the first one and the first Hero story in one.This one was a June Story.I end this one for a reason I can't remember to be honest with you all.

The 16th story is the 3rd Yugioh Story which is my favorite and it started on June 29 2014 and ended in August 20 2014.It is one of my longest story to date and I am counting Pokemon Adventure and Pokemon Journey as separate stories.This story was pretty much after the four seasons of the Yugioh Anime excluding the fifth one.It also had characters each with different decks which gave each character their own charm.Like Hero back in February, Bob was with a different girl.This story also had a lot of the Warrior monsters in it.I recommend you reading it if you like Yugioh GX stories.

The 17th story is the second Power which was like the one but it didn't have a new girl for Bobby.This story was late August to Early September of this year.This story was pretty much all Bob which was nice but I hate it.It also had a future plot which I ignore it.The 18th story is known as Pokemon which was Bob being raised by a Lucario and then killed by Shawn.He then went on revenge and also had Bob with Serena, my favorite girl from the Anime because she goes on a date with Ash in the Anime.No joke.I end this one in a day because I got bored.

The 19th story was the first Pokemon Tourney of this year which lasted 5 days in September.I like it because it had Bob as Shadow who is pretty much Bob on a rampage.I also expressed my anger of several problems with the anime.Go back if you want to here Bob on a rant.The 20th story is Power Adventure which hadn't been seen for a while now and last 10 days.It has pretty much had Pokemon changing into a human which isn't that bad but I got bored quick.It also introduce you to Hyperos who was my creation and he has appear in different stories.

The 21th story was the Hero one off.This story based the second Powerful Power.It had Bob liking Jade and also Bob was from outer space.I based off it the Powerful Power in 2013.The 22th story is the second Powerful Power was Bob all the time.It had some stuff from Powerful Powers from the past.These stories were short because I was in the Fanfiction zone.Trying to get out of it with some other stuff but it is a big part of this year.

The 23th story is Duel Academy which is like Psycho and it started in late September .I have our main hero not being Bob which is really awesome.It is awesome to write because I like Roger but I think he is so op which I like but it gets old sir.The 24th story is The Devil King which was 10 days long.I like it because Bob was pretty much angry because the Devil King was born angry.I hope I can make this story again but no promises.

The 25th story is Dark Haven which 11 days of awesomeness.I like this story because it is like Yugioh and Power.It express my loving of Rosario and a Vampire.It also made Bob into a devil which was because of The Devil King.I love the relationship between Bob and Stella.It reminded me of Pokemon Adventure which is a good thing.It ended because I can't focus an episode on a side character.

The 26th story is Power Academy of the Dead which was 18 days long.This one made Bob into a zombie because this is based of Halloween which is a sweet holiday and also a pervert.He also had a serious side to him which was rare.The 27th story is Power City which is based of Kaze No Stigma which is a great Anime.I like it but I get bored very easy.The 28th story is the Pokemon Adventure which was based on my waiting for Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.I might go back to it but no promises.

 The 29th story is a Crossover High which had some Anime stuff which a first for the series I think.Don't quote me on that.It had Bob being a immortal badass which I like but I got bored quick.Also Highschool DXD is pretty sweet.The 30th story is another Yugioh Story.This one had Bob's deck plus Roger's deck in one.I am done working on this one.The 31th story is the second Pokemon Tourney with Bob being betray by May and becoming Shadow who is OP.

The newest story is the 3rd Power which is Psycho and Dark Haven in one.It has Psycho in it who is awesome, Bob being not a super badass, and Bob and Stella which I like a lot.

I hope next year will be as awesome as this one but no promises.Enjoy Power and never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment