Monday, December 22, 2014

Power Episode 10 The Bad Magic User


Welcome to a chapter staring Bob and Stella along with an old hero.Also expect some swearing from characters in this one.I warned you also Henry Specter is showing up.Finally right!?

Bob was sitting in the train station which was empty and alone for our hero."This sucks. I didn't think this was in my job description." thought Bob.He had been asked by Jacob to head Wild Castle, Texas.He never had been to Texas so he was worried that he would stick out like a sore thumb."You alright Bob?" said Stella.She stood there and she hand him a Soda."Thanks Stella. I am happy that Mr. Underwood let you come with me to Texas." said Bob.

She sat next to him as she said,"I didn't want my man being stolen by some girl from the South. You and your alter ego are all mine.".She then kissed him as Bob said,"Yeah. I am happy to leave Superior for a while. I mean Power needs to explore the world."."You are still in School Bob." said Stella."I know but you and me are going to explore the world after college. Maybe settle down in Europe somewhere." said Bob."That sounds sweet Bob." said Stella.

The two started kissing him.Then an announcement went off,"The train leaving to White Castle, Texas will be leaving soon."."We better get going." said Bob."Right." said Stella.The two were on the train and they found their seats."We made it. Thank the gods for that." said Bob.She nod as she pull out a book.Bob then started playing a game on his phone.

The two sat there for a while before Bob got a text from Jade."What did it say?" said Stella."She wants to understand Volleyball." said Bob."Don't you hate Volleyball?" said Stella."I do with a burning passion Stella. Do you know it?" said Bob."Yep. Hand me your phone. I got this." said Stella.He then handed her his phone as she started talking to Jade.Bob then sensed something off and he said,"I'll be right back.".He then ran toward a bathroom and he thought,"I guess Power doesn't get a break off.".He turned into Power.

He then appeared outside and he saw something weird.He then saw someone running toward him.He was then attacked by a woman.She looked like a queen and a racer."Power? What are you doing here?" said the racer.She then dodged his punch and then Bob said,"Who are you?"."The name is Speed Queen. I am here to rob this train in a second and no snot nosed punk is going to stop me." said SQ.

She then rushed toward Bob who dodge her punches and he said,"You aren't robbing this train Speed Queen. I promise you that. Frigid Blizzard!".He then froze her as he thought,"If I remember Killer Rush, simple ice won't stop her.".She broke out as she said,"Cursed Twister!".Bob then felt his air being drained as she said,"You may be a hero who defeat Killer Rush, Atomic Wave, but you can't stop me."."I won't let you beat me." said Bob.He then caused a lighting storm to shock her off the train.

Bob then saved her using a giant cage as he said,"Good.".He then went back inside to the bathroom and he went back to being Bob.He walked out to see Stella and she said,"You alright Bob?"."I just fought Speed Queen." said Bob."You did? Are you going to be alright?" said Stella."Yep. I just need to get some sleep." said Bob.He went to sleep as Stella placed his phone in his bag and she fell asleep next to him.

The train stopped as Bob woke up.He woke Stella up and he said,"We are in Texas. Remember why we are here."."To find giant hats?" said Stella."No. We are here to meet up with someone named Henry Specter and Conner." said Bob."I kinda forgot. So who are they?" said Stella."They are Wizards." said Bob.The two was standing in front of the train station  and Stella said,"Man it is hot down here."."I will get us some drinks. Do you think you can handle yourself?" said Bob."Yep. My boyfriend is Power after all." said Stella.

After getting a kiss from Stella, Bob walked off.Stella stood there and she was on her phone texting Sakura."Hello Hot stuff." said a guy.She then saw a boy with blue hair from hair dye with a green haired boy."What do you two idiots wants?" said Stella."She is pretty feisty Andy. She is so much hotter than the girls at Ashgrove High." said the green hair guy."Yeah Jack. So you have a boyfriend sliver hair?" said Andy aka the blue haired guy.

Stella then said,"Yeah. He is getting me drinks."."So where is this loser?" said Jack."He isn't a loser. You two are for hitting on a taken woman." said Stella.She was then grabbed by Andy and he said,"What did you call us?"."A loser. Now put me down." said Stella.She then punched his stomach and he let her go of her."You are dead bitch!" said Jack.He was then stopped by Stella who knocked him to the ground.

Bob then saw Stella beating up two boys.The two then ran off and Bob said,"Yep. I have under estimated your fighting potential. So who were they?"."Some boys from Ashgrove High. They were trying to hit on me. You remember what happened to the last guy who hit on me?" said Stella.Stella was enjoying her drink as Bob said,"You twist his nuts or did you kick them? I felt bad for the poor guy.".

The two then saw an old man with a white beard, white hair, and gray eyes standing next to a boy.He had long crimson red hair which was tied up in a ponytail and emerald eyes."You two must be Stella and Bob. My name is Conner Fallow and this is one of my two children Henry Specter." said Conner."Sup bro." said Bob."It is good to meet you Robert. I heard about your exploits and your song with Soul Cancer is a catchy tune." said Henry.

Stella looked really confused."He is from the Medieval age. I explain once what we reach the house." said Conner."Gotcha Conner." said Bob.The old man teleported the four away as a girl stood there.She looked like a female stage magician.She is known as the Mistress of Magic.She then disappeared in magic as she said,"I will get my revenge on you Conner and Henry. I will get my revenge on you.".

Bob sat there with Stella and Conner.Henry was making the three tea."So why is Henry here? I mean he sticks out like a sore thumb." said Stella."He is the apprentice of a friend of mine. His name is Merlin." said Conner.Bob then said,"So how are you old are Mr. Fallow? I mean you know Merlin!"."Be nice Bob. You don't treat your elders like that" said Stella.

Conner then said,"Stella. I don't mind. I live with a teenager girl. I am used to this. I am about 3000 years old. Magic users live for a long age. So Bob? I heard from Jacob that you have magical potenital. I sense it when I saw you and Stella together."."Thanks. Mr. Underwood says that it is from my powers. So why did you call me down here?" said Bob."The reason why Mr. Fallow called you down here Robert, It is my sister Donna who is actually Mr. Fallow's child." said Henry.

He stood there and Stella said,"Huh? And thanks for the tea Henry."."You are welcome Stella." said Henry."What Henry means that Donna is the heir to the Wizard name but she is a very troubled child. Jacob called you down because he thinks that Bob can help us." said Conner."I don't mind helping out you and Henry Mr. Fallow but I need to know why Donna is a problem to you two. I mean I may be a hero but as a friend, I need to know." said Bob.

Conner then said,"I see why you are the heir to the Psycho. Donna was your normal girl. She loved having her precious dad being Wizard, one of the world most power magic user and a famous hero. When she entered high school, she fell in love."."I see it." said Stella."I don't." said Bob."She fell in love and had her heart broken right?" said Stella."Correct Stella. She fell in love with Micheal Parks. A grade A jerk. He broke her heart and I want to punch out his clocks." said Henry.

Bob then nod as Conner said,"So she switched schools and she went to prison."."She is a criminal?" said Stella."No. She is a very confused child. I worry about her." said Henry."What happened to her?" said Bob."She became a bad girl and she is the baddest girl at Ashgrove High." said Conner."Ashgrove?" said Stella."Weren't those guys hitting on you from there?" said Bob."Yeah. Hey Henry do you know two boys named Jack and Andy? They hit on me and I felt like ripping their manhood off them." said Stella.

Henry said,"Yes. They are the side kicks of Micheal Parks. I worry about her. She is like my sister. She actually taught me to talk in our modern time."."You still need some work. I think I got enough info to do something." said Bob.He stood up and Stella said,"Please tell me that you aren't going to kill him."."Nope. I'm just going to make him feel Power when he is angry.".

Conner then stood up and Henry said,"Mr. Fallow?"."I need to tell you three something. Donna is a very powerful magic user just like Jessica." said Conner."Jessica?" said Stella and Bob."You mean Jessica Tucker? She is a huge what you guys call Bitch. Micheal broke up with her for Jessica." said Henry."So is she like you, Donna, and Henry? I mean can she use magic?" said Stella."Yep. Bob you need to be ready from magic. Are you ready?" said Conner."Yep. Time for Power to kick some but." said Bob.

Bob was in a disguise.Bob look like a bad boy.He then said,"Are you guys sure about this?".The three were in a car nearby and Conner said,"Yes. She only knows Power not the man behind the mask."."So why am I in disguise? I look like I came from prison. You are a great makeup artist honey." said Bob."Thanks Bob. You are famous because you stopped some Clowns." said Stella."Ah. That is still a thing?" said Bob."Yes. Your generation remember stuff like that." said Henry."Good luck Bob. Make an impression." said Conner.

Bob walked around campus.He then thought,"Looks like a normal high school to me.".He then bumped into a boy who fell to the ground."I am so sorry. I didn't see you there. Please don't hurt me." said the boy.He had black hair, green eyes, and a earpiece.He had a camera around his neck, a dark green shirt, blue jeans, and green tennis shoes."Look. I am not going to hurt. Name is Link X. You are?" said Bob.

He then helped him up and he said,"You are a lot different from Donna. My name is Lynch Walton by the way. Are you new here?"."You can say that. Do you know where a Micheal Parks is?" said Bob."Why are you looking for him?" said Lynch."I need to talk to him man to man." said Bob."Your funeral Link." said Lynch.Bob followed him and he thought,"Time to give him an Power lesson.".

Lynch then said,"There he is Jessica Tucker. She is a real bitch.".Bob then saw a girl.She was literally your stereotypical blond bimbo and Bob said,"So where is Donna Fallow?".Lynch then pointed to a girl.She had black hair with blue, red, and green highlights in her.She look like a punk and Bob said,"She is your type man."."What?" said Lynch.

His face went red and he said,"She is one of the most popular girls at our school despite her looks. Way too good for the AV Nerd.".Bob then said,"You got to try Lynch. So where is Micheal?".Bob then saw a jock with brown hair and brown eyes."Thanks Lynch. Watch this." said Bob.He walked toward Micheal who said,"Who are you punk?"."The name is Link and this is for a good friend of mine." said Bob.

He then punch Micheal and Jessica said,"What is wrong with you? Are you crazy?"."A little but I am a good friend and a spectacular boyfriend." said Bob.Bob then dodged a punch and Micheal said,"You are fucking dead Link!".Bob then dodge them left and right as he said,"Stay still bitch!"."Nope." said Bob.He then kicked him into a statue of a cowboy.Bob then stood up on him and he said,"You guys need to stand up. These kids aren't you freaking gods! You need to stand you for yourself. Be bold and try shit!".

The crowd cheered as Jessica said,"Die!".She then fired a spell causing the statue to grab Bob."Let me down you metal cowboy! That sounds like a western metal band." said Bob.She then turned into the witch from earlier and she said,"I was send here to kill the next Wizard but killing you is going to be funner.".She turned the entire football team into demons causing almost everyone to run away from her excluding Donna who hid but she was going to help Bob.

Bob then saw Conner, Henry, and Stella."Get back Jessica! I will blow up!" said Bob."You are faking. Someone is behind us isn't there?" said Jessica.She turned around with her army of demons and she said,"Ah the current Wizard and his bitch Henry Specter. Die!".Conner then said,"Magic Barrier!".The demons were blocked as Henry said,"Inferno Arrows!".The demons were hit with arrows of fire as Stella held her lipstick and she fired out a beam.

Bob then smirked as he tried to break out of the statue."Don't struggle too much." said Donna.Bob then saw her using her magic to melt the statue."Thanks for saving me." said Bob."You are welcome. You were bought here by my dad weren't you?" said Donna."Yeah. Was it pretty obvious?" said Bob."Yeah. You going to tell me your real name or is it really Link?" said Donna."It is Bob and I have a girlfriend." said Bob.

Bob was on the ground as Donna said,"Yo Jessica!".Jessica then turned around and she said,"Look who it is Donna Fallow. What are you going to do?"."Do you mind?" said Donna."Nope. You are up." said Bob.She then blast her with a powerful magical blast and then Bob said,"You are the next Wizard."."Call me Mystic." said Donna.

After a couple of days, Bob and Stella were saying goodbye to Conner, Donna, and Lynch."I am going to miss you Bob." said Donna.She hugged him as Stella said,"Ahem!".She got off as she said,"I was just kidding. He is all yours."."It is nice knowing you Bob. I have more confidence than ever before." said Lynch."Good luck with her man. Woman are an confusing bunch." said Bob.

Conner then said,"Are you two going to mind Henry coming back with you?"."Mr. Underwood is always saying that he needs a hand around the mansion." said Stella."Sparky loves people." said Bob."Good luck then." said Conner.The two ran inside as Conner thought,"He is ready for everything that comes with being a superhero.".

Next time,
Bob lands in an alternative dimension where he is the only guy  

No comments:

Post a Comment