Monday, December 29, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 6 Bob vs Ian Hound!


We are learning more about Bobby's past and also some dueling is involved. Also enjoying Power so far? I'm taking it in a new direction so enjoy it or else I will send Galtron to kill you. Yes.I own him so he will hurt you.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up to the sounds of a rooster which we had here. Just don't ask. I haven't any bad dreams since I was separated from my body which was a long week ago. I did have dreams of my ancestors which were all epic and they would all make a pretty good show on TV. The romance between Duncan and Clara is really boring but not as boring as a certain love triangle of monsters but it was pretty dam close.

I got out of my bed to notice a sleeping Rias who like she was having dreams of me and her together or something. I"m a weird kid and I can tell dreams. I smiled as my door was being knocked on pretty loud. "Robert Percival Yagami! Open this door right now!" yelled a man. I opened the door and I was slammed into the wall by someone who was trained by the SWAT team. "You're under suspicion of enter the Abandoned Dorm. You must come with us." said a woman.

I saw her standing there with her arms crossed. She had brown/black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a dark green uniform and I said,"Can I put on some clothes at least?". I was wearing a gray shirt with my black lounge pants. "Nope. We're going now. Grab the boy's deck and duel disk." said the woman who seemed to be the leader. "Yes General!" said a solider. I knew it! He grabbed them and I said,"This day is going to be weird. I just know it.".

I was dragged off until I reached the school. No one was here yet because they were getting ready or getting breakfast which sounds really good right about now. Little did I know that I would be expose my past, duel an actually Pro duelist, and not getting breakfast but I did get a really good lunch made by a girl. I guess I should look at the good thing I guess. It is good to be positive to say the least but it was a weird day.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob was thrown onto the floor of Chancellor Sheppard's office. He saw Alexis, Chancellor Sheppard, and Crowler standing there waiting for him. "Bob? Are you okay?" said Alexis. She helped him up and Sheppard said,"That is all Lucy. You're free to go.". Bob saw the General and her solider leave as he said,"So who are they?". "They're the school Disciplinary Action Squad. They went to go get you and Ms. Rhodes for entering the Abandoned Dorm." said Crowler.

Bob said,"Oh. This is all my fault Chancellor because I made Alexis go into the Abandoned Dorm in the first place.". "Bob." said Alexis. "You're a very kind boy but you aren't in trouble at all Bob." said Sheppard. "What?! He broke a major rule." said Crowler. "Yes. Mr. Yagami and Ms. Rhodes are safe from expulsion because someone forgot to write down that students can't go into the dorm. I wonder who forgot." said Sheppard.

"Someone who might lose their job." said Alexis. Crowler was gone in a flash as Sheppard said to the two,"Sorry about that Bob and Alexis. You know I don't remember hiring him but I did.". "It is fine Chancellor. I'm not getting expelled." said Bob. "Yes. That would ruin the reputation of the Shadow in the first place." said Sheppard. Bob shivered as Alexis said,"The Shadow? Who is that and what does that have to do with Bob?". "Yes." said Yubel.

Bob and Alexis saw her standing there as Sheppard said,"You haven't told her yet Bob?". Alexis and Yubel looked at Bob who said,"I didn't think that I would have to Chancellor. I am trying to forget about that chapter of my life Chancellor. I'm curious about where you hear that name anyway teacher because I'm curious."."From your boss Seto Kaiba." said Sheppard. "You work for Seto Kaiba?!" said Alexis.

"Yep. I did but I'm doing with that life. I'm trying to become a duelist like my grandfather and father before me." said Bob." Bob. Please tell Alexis your past. I would like to know why you quit as well. I asked Seto and he told me to ask you." said Sheppard. Bob looked at Sheppard and he said,"I need to take to her alone. I will tell you why I quit later.". He was gone from the room as Alexis looked at the boy.

Bob sighed as he said,"I was born in Revolution 16 years ago. I didn't lie about my age at all Alexis. I usually don't lie about that.". "Revolution? That city exploded right? They were no survivors right? It was in the news for weeks." said Alexis. "There were. They hated my family because of it. My mom and Dad were scientists but they loved a good duel. They caused the explosion that killed 4 million lives in the city that day include them. I survived and I met my grandfather." said Bob.

"You mean the grandfather who gave you your really perverted deck? I mean not to be mean but it is." said Alexis. Bob smiled and he said,"I guess you're right. He trained me how to fight and survive in my new and messed up environment at two years old. I was quite the activate toddler. I ran away from him while he was asleep and at three years old.". "You ran away from your grandfather? Why Bob?" said Yubel.

"He tried to make me kill people which I couldn't do. My family already did enough killing. I met my friend Drake and Robin Jewel there. They're still at that orphanage I think." said Bob. "So how did you meet Seto Kaiba Bob?" said Alexis. The two were hooked into the story.  "When I was 5 years old, I met him and his brother Mokuba Kaiba. They adopted me and they took me in. I was the next person to run Kaiba Corp but I found my passion of being a bounty hunter.' said Bob.

Bob said after taking a drink of water,"I worked with armies all across the world, study with many different tribes of people, and other stuff to make me one of the smartest people on the planet. This was before I was 10 years old." said Bob. "Wow. So what is Shadow?" said Alexis. "I was known as the Shadow. I placed many people into hospitals but I've never killed Alexis. I was hired to protect the school and Kaiba promised to pay for my tuition here." said Bob.

"So why didn't you accept the job?" said Yubel. "I want to experience life as a student Yubel and I still keep in touch with Kaiba helping him with jobs. Why do you think I'm always sleep in class Alexis?" said Bob. "That makes sense. So are you going to leave the island?" said Alexis. Bob shook his head no and he said,"Nope. I'm staying until we graduated. I may leave the place during breaks but I promise to be with you for a very long time.".

"We better get going Bob. You've to tell Sheppard why you quit." said Yubel. "Gotcha. Later." said Bob. The two were gone as Bob said,"You can come in now Chancellor.". He stood there and he said to the boy,"Lets talk Bob.". "K Chancellor." said Bob. Bob told his story to the man as he was very much interested. Bob sighed as he saw that the clock was moving very slow as he thought,"This is so boring. I should write a book.".

Alexis P.O.V
I was sitting in Crowler's class. We pretty much had an off period because of him not writing down that rule not to enter the Abandoned Dorm. I saw Chazz looking directly at me with his lecherous eyes. He walked toward me and he said,"Where is your boyfriend Alexis? Did he dump you?". "You mean Bob right? He is talking with Chancellor Sheppard. And Bob isn't my boyfriend." I said. Yubel went to go check on him because he was taking a long time.

Chazz said,"So Alexis? You know that you are the Obelisk Queen and I'm the Obelisk King right? So we should date.". "I would say that you are the Obelisk Fool." said Syrus. I saw Syrus standing there with Miranda who was disguised as Mitch. "Are you talking to me Slifer Slime?" said Chazz. "Yeah Clair. I'm." said Syrus. Chazz said,"You should learn your place Slifer.". "Nah." said Syrus. I was so impressed with Syrus's bravery and I heard Bob say,"Sup guys!".

He stood there wearing his uniform and Chazz walked off grumbling to himself. Bob sat next to me and Miranda said,"Are you in trouble with Chancellor Sheppard Bob?". "No. He just need some help with something. Don't worry. I ain't leaving for a long time." said Bob. His stomach growled as Syrus said,"Didn't you eat breakfast?'. "Nope. I guess I forgot." said Bob. I sighed as I said,"It is a real good thing that I came prepared for this.".

I pulled out a lunch and Bob said,"Is this for me Alexis?". "I made it for you because I knew that you would forget eating this morning." I said. Bob smiled as he said,"Thanks Alexis.". He started eating as Miranda said to me,"Do you like him Alexis?". I then looked at him who was eating my handmade lunch and he was enjoying it as Syrus talked to him. "Yeah. He is so nice." I said. I wasn't lying about that.

Bob P.O.V
After eating Alexis's handmade lunch, Crowler walked in. His hands looked really tired from writing down the rule about 1 billion times. I better he didn't copy and paste as I said,"Hi Teacher!". He look at me and he said,"Mr. Yagami. You're a real pain to me aren't you?"."Harsh there teacher." I said. He said,"I would like to introduce you all to a very famous duelist. You may come in now Mr. Hound! It is going to be good.".

A 22 year old man walked into the room. He had black hair, green eyes, sliver jacket, blue pants, and brown shoes as well. He had sunglasses and he said,"Sup. The name is Ian Hound and I am a famous Movie Star plus Duelist.". Every single girl excluding Alexis and Miranda ran up to him which he was signing autographs. "So what are you doing here Mr. Hound?" said Crowler. "Well Crowler, I'm here to challenge a duelist. He goes here. I think he goes by the name Bob Yagami." said Ian.

At the time, I was drinking a soda that I bought into class and I spit-take the drink at Chazz. He is the Butt Monkey of this story. "Excuse me?" I said. Ian looked at me and he said,"You're going down Bob. I came here to duel you". "Um. Why do you want to duel Bob?" said Miranda. "Yeah. He has a good point." said Syrus. "I just do. Are you ready to lose Bob?" said Ian. "Me lose? That is funny Ian so lets duel!" I said.

I stood across from Ian and I looked in the stands to see a lot of girls, Chazz, and Crowler cheering on Ian while I had my cheering squad of jealous guys, Alexis, Syrus, Miranda, Banner, and Bastion. So I feel like I'm not going to be like by one gender for a while after this duel and liked by the other one so I guess win? "Are you ready to lose Bob? I mean I'm a pro duelist plus a famous movie star and you're some kid." said Ian."I will defeat you and then take your sunglasses." I said.

"Okay then." said Ian. "Time to get your Game On!" I said. I drew my five starting cards as Ian said with a smile,"You can go first Bob.". "Thanks Ian." I said. I drew a card as I said,"I summon Twintail Red in attack mode!". She stood there and the boys cheered, "Destroy that douchebag Twintail Red! I think you got this!". The little girl was confused as I said,"Don't ask Twintail Red.". I drew her two teammates from my desk and I said,"I end my turn with three facedowns cards!".

Three cards appeared behind the girl and I said,"Your move Ian!". He drew a card as he said,"I now summon Action Girl!". A girl appeared. She had brown hair in a ponytail, a green top, shorts, and a pair of boots. She looked pretty strong and sexy to say the least as I saw all of the boys going toward Ian's side. "Traitors!" yelled Syrus. "I now activate her special effect. She can destroy one monster on the field with her razor kick!" said Ian.

Action Girl. Attribute Earth. LV 4. ATK 1600 DEF 1200. Warrior/Effect. Your very stereotypical girl of action. She always gets herself into situations which would classify her as a Damsel in Distress but she says no to that and makes the bad guys feel her anger. She can destroy one monster on the field when she is summoned.

I saw that my monster was destroy with a pretty strong kick as Ian said,"I now attack with her and this is going to hurt. Blaster Shot!". I saw her firing her guns right at me and I said,"I activate my facedown! Shut Down!". The attack was stopped and Ian said,"I end my turn. Your move Bob.". I drew a card and I said,"I now play the spell Double Summon to summon Twintail Blue and Twintail Yellow!".

Shut Down. Trap. Normal. This trap blocks out all attacks coming toward you.

The two girls stood there as I said,"I play my second facedown! Call of the Haunted! Time to bring back Twintail Red!". She then came back to life as I said,"I play the spell Tail On! This allows me to combined the power of my three girls into one powerful beam!". The three girls destroy Action Girl as Ian lost 3200 life points. "Ouch man. Hurt your pride didn't I? I end my turn. You're up Ian so are you going to fight back or not!?" I said.

Tail On. Spell. Normal. If you have Twintail Red, Twintail Blue, and Twintail Yellow on your field, you can combined their attacks into one attack. That poor monster.

He drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown card! Kiss from The Girl!". A girl appeared and it kissed Ian. Ian gained back his lost life points and Ian said,"I summon Action General!". A general stood there. He had short black hair, huge muscles, a green tanktop, army pants, and boots. "I activate his special effect. It allows me to draw cards based on your monsters high level." said Ian. He drew 4 cards and he said,"I play Monster Reborn! This lets me bring back Action Girl.".

Kiss from The Girl. Spell. Normal. You gain back your life points which you lost.
Action General. Attribute Earth. LV 6. ATK 2000 DEF 1600. Warrior/Effect. He is your stereotypical army guy. He fights evil terrorists and he isn't too bright when it comes to women at all. Stereotypes are fun kids. He can be summoned without a tribute if you have no monsters on your field. You can draw cards based on your opponent's monster's highest level.

She return back to the field ready for action and not that type of action. Dirty minded people. Ian said to me,"I play the field spell Action Field which is the home for my monsters.". The field changed into a ruined city with airplanes, tank, and submarines oh my. "This boosts my monsters by 1000 ATK points and it allows me to special summon Action Hero from my deck!" said Ian. A helicopter which appeared out of nowhere and a hero stood there.

Action Field. Spell. Field. The home of the Action Monsters. This place is filled with death, crime, and everything that you will find in a action movie. It boosts up monsters by 1000 ATK points and it lets you special summon Action Hero from your deck.
Action Hero. Attribute Earth. LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000. Warrior/Effect. He is so your very much stereotypical Hero and I don't mean it is a joke. He is that in a nutshell. He is really strong, handsome, and very strong. He gains 1500 ATK points for every Action monster on the field.

He had a five o'clock shadow, a black shirt showing off his muscles, sunglasses which were hiding his blue eyes, red hair, black pants, and tennis shoes. He stood there next to Action General and he smirked. I'm so screwed. "I'm not done with you yet. I now activate the spell card known as Nuclear Strike! By giving up 2000 life points, you take about 1,000,000 points of damage plus you lose your monster and cards. I wish you Bye bye Bobby." said Ian.

Nuclear Strike. Spell. Normal. By giving half of your current life points, you can deal 1,000,000 points of damage to your opponent plus your opponent lose your monster and facedowns cards.

Alexis P.O.V
Bob was blasted with several Nuclear Missiles. "Wow. Mr. Hound is not a fan of Bob to say the very least. I mean just wow." said Banner. "Yes and his Action cards are very interesting." said Bastion who was shocked by its power. "Doesn't Ian do action moves?" Miranda. "Yeah Mitch. He has every genre of movie imaginable." said Syrus. The smoke cleared as Bob stood there smiling. "How?!" said Ian. I smiled as I said,"He pulled a Bob move. It helps Bob in his favor.".

Bob P.O.V
I smirked as Ian said,"How did you survive that?". I said,"The answer is my facedown card which is known as Goddess Protection! This card negates all spell and traps and it also ends your battle phase so ain't she sweet?". Ian rumbled as he said,"I end my turn with four facedowns!". I drew a card and I said,"I play the spell card known as Pot of Greed!". I drew 2 cards and I said,"Hey. I just drew Lucky Hand which I will now play!".

Goddess Protection. Spell. Normal. Once this card is destroyed, it negates all spell and traps. It also ends your opponents battle phase.

I drew 5 cards and I said,"Sweet. I can now special summon Watapon to the field!". I then brought out the pink monster stood there and it looked ready to fight for me. "I now play the spell Demon Revival to bring Twintail Red!" I said. She return to the field as Ian said,"Do you have any men in your deck you girly man?". "I do sir. Since you have a monster on your field, I can special summon Salamander!" I said.

He stood there ready to fight for me as I said,"I now play the spell Double Summon!  Yubel and Sinister Serpent! I think you should feel their wrath now.".She then stood there with the evil looking serpent. The pink monster and Natsu were gone because of Yubel as I said,"I end my turn by sending Sinister Serpent to keep Yubel on the field and a facedown.". Ian then laughed as he drew a card. He is so dumb.

"Attack that ugly looking bitch!" yelled Ian. The three monster rushed toward him as I said,"Time for her special effect which destroy your monsters and all of your life points. That is so game my friend Ian!". Ian was knocked onto the ground by me winning the duel. Alexis walked toward me and she said,"That was impressive Bob.". "Thanks Alexis." I said. Ian stood up and he said,"Here you go Bob.".

I held his sunglasses as he walked off. I placed them in my pocket. Syrus ran over to me and Alexis like fast. "You were so awesome bro!" said Syrus. "He was awesome Syrus. He may be hated by the female gender. I mean you wrecked Ian." said Bastion. "Don't worry. I think they will like you a lot Bob." said Miranda. I started running as I was chased by girls. Like I said, today is a weird day to say the least.

Next time,
Bob duels against a crazy tennis obsessed maniac for Alexis's hand in marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment