Friday, December 26, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 7 Everyone Hates Shadow


The title is a pun on two sitcoms.One is called Everybody Hates Chris which describe the childhood of Chris Rock, the voice of Marty from Madagascar or the voice of Booda Sack from King of the Hill.The other show is Everybody Loves Raymond.These two have nothing to with Pokemon but you can learn some weird stuff when on the internet.Any who, Shadow is gain a friend and several enemies.He really doesn't care now does he?This does haves some cure moments also all Pokemon have genders.Also Pokemon not Bob's will be talking in Italics.

Shadow walked into the Pokemon Center and he sat there.He was trying to relax but everyone stares were pissing him off."Make them stop." said Shadow.The Flame Pokemon then gave a small roar causing everyone including Nurse Joy to leave the center toward the other one.It was empty and Shadow said,"You always do a good job boy. You were always one of my strongest Pokemon."."Aren't you worried about making enemies here Shadow?" said Charizard.

Shadow then shrugged as he said,"We can handle them all with our hands behind our backs?".He nod as he said,"I will make sure that no one gets inside beside our "friends", your daughter, and Meowth."."K." said Shadow.He was guarding the door and Shadow pulled out the egg.She looked happy to be with him and he said,"I guess I am pretty good with kids.".

The egg then glowed as a Manaphy stood there.She then looked at Shadow who then said,"Welcome to the planet Earth. I am your dad. I guess.".She jumped into his lap and she said,"Daddy."."Aw. So cute Shadow." said Latias.She stood there with Mewtwo and Mewtwo said,"You want me to put her in her ball for you Shadow?"."Nope. You two get to guarding with Charizard. I want to play with my daughter." said Shadow.

The Psychic Pokemon then joined the fire Pokemon and Shadow said,"So what do you want to do first? I mean we can do anything.".He hadn't a baby Pokemon for 4 years so he was pretty rust."Daddy has really long hair." said Manaphy.Shadow then took off his hood and he saw that it was pretty long."You are right. Go." said Shadow.The Pincer Pokemon stood there and he said,"Really? You want me to cut your hair?"."Yeah. It turned out before fine." said Shadow.

Scizor then said,"Yeah but I almost cut your head off.".The Seafaring Pokemon then looked at the bug with some pretty angry eyes and Scizor said,"She have your eyes Shadow. Don't worry kid. I wouldn't hurt Shadow.".She calmed down as Shadow said,"So what is your amazing plan then?"."Getting a hair cut by a friend of yours. I mean you must have a friend in that profession." said Scizor.

Shadow then sighed,"I do. I haven't talk to him since I destroy Team Flare. Remember that?"."Yeah. You are talking about Light and Tetra?" said Scizor."Yeah. They are nice people Manaphy. They aren't going to hurt me." said Shadow.She then smiled as Scizor said,"You are so good with kids Shadow. So are we taking over the Pokemon Center?"."Nope but cause a scene. I like causing trouble." said Shadow."Gotcha. We will meet you in the forest nearby the hotel." said Scizor.

He was gone as Manaphy said,"Daddy?"."I guess that it is your only word. I will need teach you English. We are going to see a friend of Daddy." said Shadow.She jumped into his arms and Shadow put back on his hood.He sneaked out the back as he saw Charizard, Scizor, Mewtwo, and Latias flying to the forest.He was walking to the mall teaching Manaphy about her world.He was going to take her to the ocean soon because she is a water Pokemon.

He then saw something shocking him and his daughter.It was a Team Hyde Grunt standing there with a net about to captured a baby Cubone.He had the Letter painted Crimson Red H on his black uniform.Shadow then covered his daughter's eyes as a dead Marowak."You bastard. Get him!" yelled Shadow.The grunt then got tackled by the Wild Bull Pokemon and Shadow said,"Why did you kill that Marowak?!"."I won't tell you." said the grunt.

Manaphy then placed her hand on the grunt's head and Shadow thought,"I wonder if she is trying to use Aura. I mean she is my Pokemon.".She then said,"Daddy."."I see. You tried to take her baby from her. You should get a Hyper Blast to the chest." said Shadow.The grunt then escaped the bull's grip as Shadow stopped the Bull."Why?!" said Tauros."Look." said Shadow.

The Wild Bull then saw that the Lonely Pokemon was staring at them."I see. I will get him later. You help him out. You were always good with kids." said Tauros.He return himself as Shadow got down to his level.The Pokemon was about to run off but something about Shadow may him stay."Easy little guy. I am not like him. I may look like a bad guy but I am a really nice guy. I just have a lot of inner demons." said Shadow.

The Pokemon then nod as Manaphy held out her hand."Shake it. She is trying to be friends with you. The complete opposite of me. I am usually making enemies." said Shadow.The two then shook hands and Cubone said,"Cubone."."You want to come with me? I mean it would be nice for Manaphy to have a friend." said Shadow.Cubone then looked really sad as Shadow said,"Sure thing little guy.".

The two Pokemon then jumped into Shadow's arms."I guess you two are going to be in here for a while. Here." said Shadow.The two sat in the pockets of the cloak and they were close to Shadow so they loved it.Shadow smiled as he stood up.He then looked at the dead Pokemon and he dug her grave before he left.He then said,"Please let her rest in peace. I know that we aren't on the best terms right now but I want her child to be happy. So do this for him.".He walked toward the mall putting his hood up.

Meanwhile in said mall, Stella, Giselle, and Meowth were shopping with Zinnia."So where is Shadow?" said Giselle."Who knows? He may be hiding out. I mean he wrecked that purple hair girl." said Meowth."Yeah. He is like the human form of Giratina." said Stella."Shadow is interesting ain't he?" said Zinnia."So do you have Aura?" said Giselle."Yep. Not as strong as Shadow but pretty strong. I can handled a regular Lucario with no sweat." said Zinnia.

Stella then said,"So May made Bob died?".Meowth nod as he said,"Yep. I thought that twerp would be with Ash but he is with Drew. I thought he was gay."."Yeah. From the contest that I watched, he seems gay. I have a feeling that he is going to be a thorn in Shadow's side for a long time." said Giselle."Yep but he gets what he deserved here." said Drew."What?" said the two girls."It would ruin the surprise right Zinnia?" said Meowth."Yes. Now lets continued shopping." said Zinnia.The four continued their shopping.

Inside of the mall, Ash was in the food court.He was with Pikachu."Hey Pikachu. Do you think that we can beat Shadow?" said Ash.Pikachu then said,"Yeah. We can destroy him."."Yeah. I am worried about Cilan." said Ash.Cilan went to go help Burgundy with Brock, Misty, Virgil, and Georgia leaving him with Drew, Max, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena.

"Don't worry Ash. Burgundy will be fine." said Serena.He then saw his friends standing there."Thanks guys. I guess I was worried about nothing." said Ash."So what was with that armor? It look like it is a cyborg." said Max."It is a rumor but Team Rocket made Mewtwo and the armor." said Iris."That is so weird. I mean that armor is so tacky." said Dawn."Just like Shadow. I mean he is trying to be the bad boy." said May."Yeah. He should come out with the truth." said Drew.

Inside the mall, Shadow looked toward the food court."I will soon." said Shadow.The two Baby Pokemon looked at their dad as Shadow said,"I am fine. We are almost there.".He walked inside the store Pokemon and Human Salon.It was ruined by Light and Tetra.Shadow walked in and he saw his friends.Light's natural hair was blond but he dyed it back.He had blue eyes.His partner Pokemon is Pichu who wears Light's mom scarf around his neck.

Light then saw Shadow and he said,"Bob? Is that you?".He nod as he said,"Yes. Close your doors. I need to talk to you and Tetra."."K Bob." said Light."Call me Shadow." said Shadow."K." said Light.The Tiny Mouse Pokemon then closed the door and locked them.He ran back to Light and Shadow said,"So are you and Tetra Pokemon Doctors yet?"."Yes but we decided not to work this tourney. You have gotten violent." said Light."People change Light." said Shadow.

He then took off his hood and cloak.Light then said,"You really need a haircut Shadow."."Thanks for reminding me Light. Do you mind if Light play with my kids?" said Shadow.Light was really shocked to here that Shadow has actually kids due to his lifestyle.Shadow then said,"Come on out you two. Everyone here is a friend of daddy. They won't hurt you and if they do, pow right in the kisser.".

Cubone and Manaphy then came out as Light said,"Oh. That makes a lot more sense. Go play with them Pichu while I cut daddy's hair. Do it in the back where Tetra is. Shadow do you mind sending one of your Pokemon with them? You know Tetra."."I do Light. You two are still together. Color me impressed." said Shadow."Can it Shadow." said Light."Never have Light and I won't stop now." said Shadow.

Shadow then sent out Meganium and he left the kids plus the mouse onto her back as she walked to the back.Shadow then said,"Ready to tame my wild mess of hair?".Light held up some scissors as he said,"You are talking to me Shadow. I am a Pokemon Doctor and Hair Stylist."."What was I worried about? I got Light on my side." said Shadow."You are still so sarcastic." said Light."Yep." said Shadow.

Tetra was in the back with her Luxray.Tetra had short brown hair and blue eyes.She is a Pokemon Doctor and Hair Stylist just like her boyfriend Light.They meet back in Watt City and started dating thanks to their friend Bob.The two were sad when he was gone.The Gleam Eyes Pokemon  then looked behind her as Tetra said,"What is it girl? Did someone sneak in?".

Tetra then saw Bob's Meganium with Pichu, a baby Cubone, and a baby Manaphy on her back. She was so curious so she had to "Are you Bob's?" said Tetra."He calls himself Shadow. He is getting his haircut by Light as we speak. So how are you doing Tetra?" said Meganium."Good. So whose are those?" said Tetra."Shadow's newest Pokemon. I still call him Bob by the way." said Meganium.

Luxray played with the smaller Pokemon as Tetra sat down.She listen to the story of how Bob became Shadow and what has happened so far."So his heart was broken by May? And he became Shadow?" said Tetra."Yeah. Sounds like a romance novel to me. According to his daughter, he is like this forever." said Meganium."Sucks but he is still our Bob right?" said Tetra."Yep. He is kind to us and his friends." said Meganium.

The Gleam Eyes Pokemon and Tetra were shocked to see Shadow alive and well.He had his black hair looking like Cyrus and L.T Surge hybrid.Shadow then said,"Hello Luxray and Tetra. Good to see you lovely ladies.".The two then tackled him as Pichu then stopped the children along with the Herb Pokemon.The two children were protected over their dad."Bob! You are alive!" said Tetra.Shadow then looked her and he said,"Bob is dead. I am now Shadow." said Shadow.

She then got off him as Light said,"Let me guess. Meganium told you the story too? It is pretty sad."."Yeah." said Tetra.Shadow then return his Pokemon as the baby Pokemon jumped into his cloak which he put back on."Shadow. We will be supporting you." said Tetra."She is right." said Light."Thanks guys. Later." said Shadow.He walked off as Tetra said,"You ready for business?"."More than ready." siad Light.The two opened the store.

Shadow then stood in the forest.Charizard, Mewtwo, Latias, and Scizor were waiting got him."Your four are good to me." said Shadow."We know." said the four.He then return the four Pokemon and Cubone said,"Cubone?"."You heard the story. I am a troubled man Cubone but I promise you and your sister this. I will never hurt you or my Pokemon." said Shadow."Daddy." said Manaphy.She hugged him along with Cubone.Shadow smiled under his cloak.He walked toward the hotel.

Meowth sat there in the lobby of the hotel waiting for Shadow.Stella let Zinnia stay with her because Shadow hates company.The girls were upstairs sleeping and Meowth saw Shadow."Hey killer." said Meowth."Daddy?" said Manaphy.The Scratch Cat Pokemon stood there and he saw Manaphy and Cubone."The egg must have hatched and Cubone you caught." said Meowth."Take them to my room. I have some stuff to do." said Shadow."K Shadow." said Meowth.The two children followed their uncle as they saw their dad walk toward a group.

Ash, Misty, Tracey, Gary, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Iris, and Serena saw Shadow walking toward them.Bonnie and Clemont were in their room because it was late for them.Brock was hitting on girls as we speak."What do you want Shadow?" said Iris."Only this Dragon Failure. You are all going to feel my wrath." said Shadow."What did we ever do to you?" said Tracey."Everything Pokemon Stalker." said Shadow.

Dawn then slapped him as she said,"You are a real bastard! I mean don't you have any honor? I mean you killed Kenny and Burgundy's Pokemon!"."I do have Honor Pokemon Coordinator. Not for you and your friends. You represent everything that I am against." said Shadow."What are you? A former member of Team Plasma?" said Max."Nope. I am a seeker of revenge and destroying you assholes is the first step." said Shadow.

He walked off as Misty said,"What do we ever do to him?"."Who cares. I am going to beat him." said Drew."Me too." said Ash.Serena looked at Shadow and she thought,"He seems similar but where have I seen him before?".The announcer then said,"We are halfway in Round 1 which means the battles get crazy."

Next Time,
More friends show up include an old love.

No comments:

Post a Comment