Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 3 Enemies Everywhere!


Okay.I am really bad with titles and ending.Anyway,lets begin our story.Also I am showing my dislike for some Anime Characters, somethings that I dislike about Pokemon and the fandom, and random stuff.Enjoy and have fun.

Shadow, Stella, and Meowth were riding on the back of Charizard.Roy and Aries were going to take a boat and since Shadow hates human, he refuse to go one ran by them.The fiery dragon was going at a decent but fast speed because of his master's Pokemon Egg."So Shadow? Are you ready to return back to Hoenn? I mean she lives here." said Meowth."Who?" said Stella."May Mable." said Shadow."Her? You are still thinking about her." said Stella."I can't forget about the girl who broke my heart." said Shadow.

Flashback,Bob was in front of Owen's grave back in Geosenge Town where he had been living.He was wearing his normal outfit and he thought,"Why did he have to do that?"."Bob?" said a girl.Bob turned around to see a girl almost 13 years old.She had on a red t-shirt with a dark blue circle, dark blue bike shorts, white skirt, red and yellow sneakers, a red bandanna with a white Poke Ball print, a yellow waistpack, and dark blue and white gloves.She had brown hair and sapphire blue eyes.

Bob then said,"May? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Sinnoh.".She went up next to him and she said,"One of my best friends just lost his brother. Why wouldn't I be here? Do you not like me?".Bob then said quickly,"No! I am just shocked. So how is Max and Ash doing?"."He is in Hoenn. He just started his journey in Hoenn with Brock, Tracey, Misty, Cilan, and Iris. According to them, Max is about to face off against Dad. Ash is in Kalos." said May."Oh. I wish him good luck. I remember my battle with Norman. Good times. Kalos is also an amazing region." said Bob.

The two walked into Owen's old cabin.His Pokemon were all stolen by Team Hyde because it was Owen's wish to Arthur.Bob then saw Dawn standing in there. Dawn then saw Bob and she said,"Are you going to be okay Bob? I mean you just lost your older brother."."I will be fine Dawn. As you say No need to worry. I will be fine." said Bob."Yeah Dawn. I mean this is Bob we are talking about here." said May."I know that but I was worried." said Dawn."It is fine Dawn." said Bob.

The door opened and Paul stood there with Shawn, Paul, and Gary.Shawn had Dark Blue Hair and Dark Brown Eyes."Bob. I am sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to lose someone close to me." said Shawn."Thanks Shawn." said Bob.Then Bob saw Drew standing there.He had a scar on his right cheek and his clothes were burned."Drew!" said May.

She then ran to him and Gary said,"What happened to you?"."I was attacked by an Absol. She seem really mad with me." said Drew."So did yours go crazy Moss Head?" said Paul."No. Mine is in his pokeball but where is yours Bob?" said Drew."In her ball Moss Head." said Bob.His eyes started to glow red because his brother's killer was standing in front of him.Drew then said,"Where is it then Bob?"."In my bag inside the cabin." said Bob.

Dawn went to grab it as Bob saw his Absol coming toward him."Absol!" said Bob.He ran toward her and she whispered to him,"Bob. The guy who killed Owen let me out of my ball. He then sent his Masquerain and Roserade on me. I defeat him using my Razor Wind but I got hit. He then used the two Pokemon to blame you."."You attacked him? Why?" said May."I didn't! Absol told me that Drew attack her!" said Bob.

Paul and Shawn both looked at Drew and Gary said,"You say that but you said that Absol was in her pokeball but here she is out and about."."I am telling you the truth! That green haired son of a bitch attack Absol and killed Owen!" yelled Bob.His eyes glowed bright red as Dawn came back.May looked at him and she slapped Bob.He fell to the floor as Dawn said,"Why did do you that?!".

Drew then said,"He killed Owen using his Emboar and when I figure him out,he sicked his Absol on me. He is so evil.".Bob then yelled,"No! I didn't! You killed Owen because you wanted to May to yourself!"."Hey Shawn. What do you think?" whispered Paul."Bob wouldn't kill his brother. Drew would though Paul. Bob is right." whispered Shawn.The purple haired boy looked at Moss head and he whispered to Shawn,"You are right Shawn."."I know. I am always right." whispered Shawn.

Bob then said,"May. Trust me. You know me. I mean we have known each other for 3 years. I love you! I had a crush on you since I met you! You make every day feel like the best day ever. I love you!"."Wow. What a weird time for confession." said Dawn.May then said,"I hate you. You tried to kill my friend and you killed your brother! How messed are you?".She then kicked him and then Bob said,"May. Why don't you believe me?"."She is right. Here!" said Dawn.She then threw his bag at him and then Gary said,"Get out of here Bob.".Bob then return Absol and he ran off.

Present day,Shadow was on his Charizard.The Flame Pokemon had just enter Hoenn Air Space as Stella was sleeping in his lap.He then saw Meowth as the cat said,"So did you have the memories again Shadow? I mean you look out of it. Thank god you didn't fall off."."Yeah Meowth. I mean I keep relieve that day over and over again. They abandoned me so quick. May especially. So why is she sleeping on my lap?" said Shadow."She wanted to Shadow. I mean she really cares for you." said Charizard.

Charizard then landed in the forest nearby Paradise Island's settlement far from people.Shadow return the loyal Dragon and he woke up Stella.She then looked at him and he said,"Lets go."."Okay. So are you and the egg going to be okay?" said Stella."Yep and that egg is going to have me as a babysitter because Shadow here won't let me out of the room." said Meowth.

Shadow then said,"I don't care if you leave the room Meowth. Just wear a disguise and watched out for those Psychic freaks.".Stella was confused as Meowth said,"Shadow is an Aura Guardian. He and Psychics hates each other. Shadow can mask his pretty good. Only a REALLY strong Psychic can find him out."."Ah. Lets go already." said Shadow."Right." said Stella.

Shadow was walking around the island alone.He saw all sorts of shops for the Tourney and everything that a city would have."This place is why I left." thought Shadow.He then used his Aura to tell that everyone was looking at him and he said,"You will all fear my wrath.".He then bumped into someone."Hey! Watch where you are going! You are in the way of the future champion of the Pokemon World Tourney here!" said a girl.Shadow then yelled really loud inside of his mind"It can't be. She had to be the first one I have to re meet. I hate you so much Arceus!".

Shadow then saw Iris standing there.She had a cream shirt that has long loose sleeves with pink cuffs and a pink collar, a pink skirt with a large pink Ribbon on the side, the pink ribbon is tied around her waist like a cardigan, white and yellow leggings going over her knees, a pink backpack, pink and white shoes with yellow stripes, and a yellow hair Ribbon.She had long purple hair and brown eyes.

Shadow then smirk as he said,"Ah. I ran into a brat. You should learn your place by now in your life. You aren't going to win this. I mean what are you, A rejected Champion."."I am a Dragon Master!" said Iris."Yeah right and I am the king of Kalos." said Shadow.He then walked off as he thought,"That was fun. I hope I face off against her. Time to get revenge.".

Iris stood there and she said to her hair,"Who do that guy think he is Axew? I mean he looks like something out of a bad horror movie.".The Tusk Pokemon came out and he said his name in approval with his trainer's opinion of the boy."Is something wrong Iris? You are spacing out." said a boy.She turned around to see her friend Ash standing there with the Mouse Pokemon on his shoulder.He was wearing his Kalos outfit by the way."Nothing Ash! I was just thinking about stuff." said Iris.

She joined up with him and he said,"So why did you want to come explore with me anyway? I mean I should be training for the tourney. I mean this place looks full of amazing trainers. I can't wait to battle them Iris. I hope I can face you too Iris."."Well,Brock and Cilan are trying to get us all rooms which there are 11 of us, Gary and Tracey are with Misty, Bonnie and Max are training with Clemont, and Serena is with her friends with Kalos." said Iris."What about May Iris?" said Ash."She is with Drew." said Iris."Oh yeah. We better get back." said Ash.

Later in the day,Shadow was sitting in the stands with Stella and Meowth was in a disguise which fooled humans except for Shadow and Stella."So you are entering this too Stella? Call me and Shadow impressed." said Meowth."Yeah. I was asked to enter. You will need someone cheering you on." said Stella."Thanks I guess." said Shadow."Be happy with that Stella. Shadow here is going to do something stupid to make everyone hate his guts." said Meowth.Stella then looked at the boy who started to walk away."I guess you are right Meowth." said Stella.

Charles Goodshow stood there and he said,"I am here to welcome you all to the Pokemon World Tourney on lovely Paradise Island here in Hoenn.We have 256 Powerful Trainers competing in this tourney. We have trainers from Ryoku, Orre, Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, and Kalos. We have the Battle Frontier of Hoenn and Sinnoh, Elite Four, and Champions. Lets me them now.".

The crowd went nuts as Alder, Cynthia, Diantha, Lance, Iris, Steven, Wallace, and Marco appeared.Marco had crimson red hair and light brown eyes.He is the champion of Ryoku.He then said,"It is good to see you again. I am here to explain the rules of little tourney. Each trainer will battle twice in the eight rounds. If you win, you get two points, A Tie is worth one point, and a loss is worth zero. If you win, you get some extra points for every Pokemon that you have left.The highest amount is six points because every battle is 6 on 6.".

Then Lance looked up and he saw a Charizard."He is here." said Lance."Finally. He come out of hiding." said Steven."What? Who are you talking about again?" said Cynthia."Him. The champion of Kanto. Red Ketchum." said Wallace."He is alive?!" said Alder."Is he Ash's older brother?" said Iris."I think so." said Diantha.Marco looked up and he smiled."Let me introduce you to the Champion of Kanto Red Ketchum!" said Marco.

The crowd then saw a Charizard crash to the ground.A boy about 21 years old stood there.He had gray hair and gray eyes.He was wearing a red hat and white pokeball symbol, a black shirt with a red/white vest, black braclets on his arms, light blue pants, and red/black shoes.He return the Flame Pokemon and then he grab the mic from Marco."I am happy to be back. I hope I can battle you all. I mainly am here because of the boy who defeated me on Mt. Sliver. I wonder where he is." said Red.

"You got defeated?" said the crowd."Yep. It sucks but no one is perfect. I hope you all can beat like my good friend Shadow Yagami." said Red.He stood there with the other Champions and Lance said,"It is good to see you again Red."."You too Lance. Still wearing that cape?" said Red."Yep. Hello Red. It is good to see the first Champion." said Wallace."Yeah. So Iris? You know my little bro? I'm sorry that he is pretty dense." said Red."It is fine. He is a nice guy but dense." said Iris.

Then the lights went off as Red thought,"Finally. He is showing up. Way to make an entrance Shadow. I hope you can move on.".Then the crowd saw Shadow standing there and he said,"I am here to destroy you all."."He sure can make an entrance." thought Meowth, Stella, Roy, Scott, Aries, Steven, and Red.Shadow walked up to the champions and he looked at Iris and he said,"So why is she here?"."What is that supposed to mean?" said Diantha."Oh nothing." said Shadow.

Shadow then said,"I am ready to battle you all. So you better bring it.".Shadow then sent out his Pidgeot and he jumped on the bird and then the Pokemon mega evolved.The bird then flew off as Stella said,"He can be an read idiot sometimes.".She walked off as the crowd react to Red's return, him being defeated by some guy named Shadow, and Shadow being well Shadow.

Next time,
The Battles begin with a bang.


No comments:

Post a Comment