Friday, December 12, 2014

Power Episode 4 Killer Rush, Girls, and Clowns

Welcome to Episode 4 with an new villain with the super speed to kill!Also some Clowns and girls.A normal day for our hero Power.

A woman was walking down the street.She was heading to work and then she was stopped by some street punks aka the Clowns."Hey pretty lady. You should give me your purse." said the clown in the middle."Why should I? You freaks of nature aren't worth my time." said the woman.Then they all brought out knives and the leader said,"This is why you!".The knifes were then grabbed by ropes out of light."Now. We don't want have the fair lady to be stabbed." said Bob.

The clowns and the women then saw Power standing there in the air."Run! It is Power!" said the leader clown.The three ran off as Bob flew down.The woman then hugged him and she said,"Thanks for saving me from the freaks of nature Power."."It is no problem miss. I help anyone in need." said Bob."That is very heroic master. We have to get going. We don't want to be late to school again." said Lucy.Bob nod as he said,"I have to go. Stay safe and Power Up!".He flew off as the woman took a picture of the hero.

At Human Protection,Megan was angry.All over Social Media sites, Power was everywhere for the last 2 weeks.People were calling him the new Psycho and the protector of Superior."That brat will feel the anger of Megan Fisher!" said Megan.The door was knocked on as the secretary popped her head in.She had just started working and the rumors of seeing Megan Fisher angry is scary beyond belief."Yes? As you can see, I am very busy." said Megan."Your 8 o clock is here." said the secretary."Ah. Bring him in." said Megan.

Then a man walked in.He had on a black cloak and he looked like he was here to kill her."Ah Killer Rush. You heard about my offer." said Megan.Killer Rush is known as the fastest killer in the country due to his powers of super speed and the ability to turned his body into a weapon.He was wanted by the C.I.A, The Russian Government, The Chinese Government, North Korea, and Interpol for all of his killing across the world.The death penalty was definitely made for this guy.

Rush sat in front of the desk and he said,"Yeah I did. What do I have to do?"."Kill Power. You heard about him?" said Megan."Who wasn't? He decide to protect the city where Psycho was. I am in. So do you have a plan to bring out the brat?" said Rush."Nope. I will let you do that. You better not mess with anything with Human Protection." said Megan."Gotcha Boss. I will take my money up front." said Rush.She payed the killer as he was gone."You shouldn't have came here." said Megan.

Back at School, Bob was sitting outside of the principal office once again.He had made it class on time but he was called down to the office."Man. I come in here too much." thought Bob.He then got a call from Mr. Underwood and he stepped out of the room for a second."Hey Boss. What's up?" said Bob."Why are you in the Principal office Robert? I thought you made to class on time." said Jacob."I did. I swear! I mean Lucy forced me to come here." said Bob.

Jacob was silent and then he said,"Do you have on that watch that I gave you Robert?"."Yeah. Why?" said Bob."Do you see the sliver button?" said Jacob."Yep. Looking at it right now." said Bob."Press it." said Jacob.Bob then pressed it and then Jacob said through the phone,"I can hear your conversation Robert through the watch. I wanted to know why you were called in here."."K Boss." said Bob.Jacob then hanged up as the secretary called Bob into his principal office.

Bob sat down as he saw his Principal.He had brown hair and blue eyes.This is Mr. Barry Shepard. Bob and him have a strange relationship because Barry used to bully his father back in college and high school."Bob. You aren't in trouble. So don't worry." said Barry."That's good Mr. Shepard. So why did you call me in?" said Bob.Jacob listened in as Barry said,"Well someone called you out of school today. She said that her name was Selma Masters.".

Barry went on a rant about how hot Selma was and Jacob whispered through the phone,"Robert. Selma is a friend of mine. Don't worry. I will see you soon.".Bob then said,"So Mr. Shepard? Where is Ms. Masters at?."In the front of the school Bobby. She is in the limo. You can't miss it Bob." said Barry.Bob then left the office and he thought,"I have such a weird principal. I wonder what Mr. Underwood meant. And how does this Ms. Masters knows Mr. Underwood.".

After reached the front of the school,Bob then saw the limo.It looked like someone super rich drove it and Bob's mouth was wide open."Mother of God!" said Bob.He walked toward it and then one of the window went down.A woman about 30 years old popped her head out and she said,"Is your name Robert Percival Yagami?".Bob was on the ground and he shook his head up."Good. Come on in son. I don't bite." said the woman.

Bob opened the door and he saw her sitting there along with a girl and she was his age.She had black hair up to her shoulder and green eyes.She was wearing a green t-shirt, skinny jeans, and pink tennis shoes.She was very pretty and she said,"Hi Robert. My name is Jade Emerald. Ms. Masters told me about you. You are like me right? I mean you have super powers right?".

Bob then looked at Ms. Masters who said,"I know about you being Power Bob. Don't worry. Your secret identity is very hidden. I figure it out because you were trending on social media sites for two main reasons. You survived a Clown Attack and you now work for Jacob Underwood aka Psycho. It was easy to piece the puzzle together..".Bob then slammed his head into the car and Jade said,"Are you okay?"."I am fine." said Bob.

He then looked at Selma and he said,"So where are you taking me? I mean I don't miss missing class but I would like to know."."We are going to pick up Jacob and then we are going to lunch. Doesn't that sound fun?" said Selma."Yep." said Bob.The limo stopped as the door opened.Jacob stood there and he said,"Ah Robert. It is good to see you.".He sat next to Bob and Jade said,"Hi Mr. Underwood. My name is Jade.".

Jacob then looked at Bob and then Jade."So you picked her Selma. I mean she is very pretty and very perfect for Bob." said Jacob.Bob's face went red as Selma said,"So Bob? I better you are wondering how I know Jacob."."Yeah." said Bob.He was looking out the mirror and Selma said,"You ever here of the super heroine Divine?"."Yeah." said Bob."You are looking at her." said Selma.

Bob's mouth dropped as Jade said,"Is something wrong Bob?"."You are so young! I mean you and Mr. Underwood were superheroes back in the 90s!" said Bob."Calm down Robert." said Jacob.Bob breathed in and out and Jade said,"So do you like Divine Bob?".He looked at her and he said,"Yeah. My dad was a really big fan of her mainly her costume. I am not being offense with this Ms. Masters but you look like a pin up girl from the early 20s.".

Selma laughed at his joke."You will make a great superhero one day Bob. I mean you are just like Jacob when he was starting out. You should have seen him. He was so nervous around girls. I mean he was known as the playboy of Superior but he was actually a nervous wreck around girls his age" said Selma.Jacob then sighed as he said,"Robert and Jade. I have known her for 70 years and she has always been like that ever since the first day we meet. Expect to meet people like her on the job,"."Gotcha you Mr. Underwood." said the teens.

The limo stopped as Bob saw that they stopped in front of Le Devil.He exited the limo and he stood in front of the restaurant.This place was for the rich of the rich here in Superior.He always wanted to try their food but his dad didn't have the money to eat here even through he worked for Human Protection.Bob hated the woman but she pays well."I see that someone is a fan." said Jade.She stood next to him and Bob said,"Yeah Jade. I have lived here for a very long time. Their food is to die for. You will love it.".

Jacob and Selma then stood there in front of the teens and Jacob said,"Robert. Do you mind showing Jade around town for me? I mean you know this place way better than I do.".Bob looked really shocked as Jacob said,"I know how good the food here. Trust me I know that, but you as her first friend and a gentleman."."I get it Mr. Underwood. I will show her around. You better bring some food back to my house." said Bob."Deal." said Jacob.Selma then said,"Jade. Be nice to Bob. He is letting you stay with him after all."."Wait? What!" said Bob.

Jade then looked at him and she said,"Mr. Underwood didn't tell you? You don't want me living with you Bob?".Jacob then said,"Sorry Robert but don't worry. Your mother knows and she is preparing for her as we speak. So you two have fun on your date.".Bob's face went red as Jade said,"What is a date Bob?"."I will tell you later." said Bob."Have fun." said Selma.The two walked inside as Jade dragged Bob into the city shopping district.

Meanwhile, Killer Rush was looking for a way to bring out Power so that he can kill him with no problems and he gets a great amount of money from Human Protection.He then stopped running into a Clown gang headquarters which was the old warehouse."Look who happened to stop by." said C Man.He stood there and Killer Rush said,"You clowns are annoying. I mean I don't remember Charon like you freaks do but I am sure as hell he wouldn't want this.".

Killer Rush was then dog piled by clowns."Fine. Killer Tornado!" said Rush.Some clowns were dragged into a tornado of blood with the blood being from them.The rest ran away like coward.Rush stood there and he thought,"Guess I will have to get Power the old fashion way. Time for a super speed robbery without the killing.".He ran off toward the shopping district.

Bob and Jade were in the Shopping district on the roof of a building.Bob was sitting there enjoying a soda and he said,"You are an Alien?!".Jade nod as she said,"Yeah. I am known as the Cleg. We came from outside of your solar system. I was sent here to see if we could live here on Earth."."So is this what you normally look like Jade?" said Bob.Jade was confused and Bob said,"I'm sorry but I have seen a lot of Alien movies in my time. Some good and some bad. The point is that aliens usually have a form that take to disguise themselves in with us.".

"Oh. We Cleg naturally look like humans and English is our natural language. So Bob? What do you think about love?" said Jade.Bob spit out his drink and he said,"Huh?!"."I mean from what research I have done on your species and what Ms. Masters said, You humans know a lot about love." said Jade."We do. I think it is pretty cool and I was born on the day when we show love. Do you know what day that is Jade?" said Bob."February 14. Valentine's Day. So do you have a girlfriend?" said Jade.

Bob looked at her and he thought,"She is really cute."."You know I can read your mind right? Thanks for the compliment." said Jade.Bob's face went red and Jade said,"You are a really cute human. You know that Bob? I would love to be your girlfriend.".Bob's face went brighter as Lucy appeared."I hate to interrupt your date Master but we have a criminal robbing right below you." said Lucy.The two looked down and then Bob said,"I don't see anything."."Put on your suit Master." said Lucy.

Bob then pressed the P on his watch and the watch then turned into the suit which made Bob into Power in a flash or cybernetics.Lucy then went inside him and Jade said,"So you don't have the power to change your clothes?"."I do but I am still learning. I just learn I have the powers almost a month ago. Good times." said Bob.He then turned on the heat scanner."Wow. Who ever our criminal is really fast." said Bob."No kidding Bob." said Jade."Master is called Bob on the job." said Lucy."Sorry." said Jade.

Bob then said,"She doesn't mean it. So do you want to help Jade? I mean I could use the assistance since Mr. Underwood is on his date."."Sure. Let me just change." said Jade.Lucy then covered Bob's vision as Jade changed her outfit.It was now green like Emeralds and it looked pretty shiny.She had a mask covering her face as Lucy removed the blindfold.Bob's face went red as Jade said,"Like it?"."Yeah. Lets go stop whoever that is. Um?" said Bob."Gem." said Jade.

Meanwhile at Le Devil,Jacob and Selma were enjoying lunch."So when do you figure out that my little Jade is an alien?" said Selma."When I first saw her, we have both been in the business too long. I wonder what Robert's reaction to her telling him was. It must have been priceless." said Jacob."You really like this boy don't you?" said Selma."He reminds me of well me at his age Selma. So why did Jade come to you?" said Jacob.

Selma then said,"I saw her staring at Bob. For some strange reason, she likes him a lot. I don't know if it is the Cleg's nature but Bob seems to be very important to her for some reasons. I don't know myself but I hope to find out."."Maybe because he has all of the powers of the Zodiac and more inside him." said Robert."Wow Jacob. He might be even stronger than Cosmic." said Selma.Jacob then nod as he said,"Lest have fun Selma. Just us."."Indeed." said Selma.The two tipped their glasses and they enjoyed themselves.

Bob and Jade were looking for their robber.They were running on the rooftops not to be seen by the robber who was really fast."So have you found anything yet Lucy?" said Bob."Not yet Master. He seems to be trying to get your attention." said Lucy.Jade could hear what they were saying thanks to an communicator that Lucy made using Bob's suit and she said,"Why would she be going after Bob?"."Maybe because I am the number one threat to Megan Fisher." said Bob.

Bob then stopped as he dodged three knives."Shoot. I thought you have been an easy target but I have been wrong." said Rush.He stood there as Bob said,"Get back Gem. Time for you to see me in action! Lets see if you can handle my Hypernova Blast!".He then fired a huge burst of fire out of his hands as Rush said,"Very sloppy kid.".The teens then saw the ball of fire being cut in half with Rush's left hand."You see. I have the power to turn myself into any melee weapon." said Rush.

His hand then turned into a hammer and he rushed toward Bob.Bob then dodged the swings at a split of a second and Jade said,"Let him alone!".She then push him off the building into the crowd of people."I'll be right back. Don't move Gem. I don't want to see you hurt." said Bob.He then flew done there and he said to the people,"Run!".They all ran away as Rush stood up."Smart kid. You don't want me taking a hostage and killing them but you are too slow." said Rush.

Rush then had his mom held hostage."Mom!" yelled Bob in his head.He then said,"Let her go. A real man would want a real fight.".Rush then let her go as she ran off."Good. She is safe." said Bob."Master! Look out!" said Lucy.Bob then dodged the sword slash as Bob said to Lucy,"Who is this freak?"."I need more time Master. Try an Ice attack!" said Lucy.Bob then said heroic,"Time for an Blizzard Punch!".

He then froze Killer Rush solid as Lucy said,"Now lets take him away from the people.".Bob then grabbed him and he flew off.Jade joined them as Lucy said to the two,"This is Killer Rush Master and Jade. He is wanted by the Chinese Government, Russian Government, F.B.I, North Korea, and Interpol for his crimes. He has killed a lot of people with his super speed Master. Thank the gods that you stopped him."."Good job Power." said Jade.

She kissed him and Bob almost dropped him.Jade then caught her using her powers with some diamonds."I am guessing that you can control gems." said Bob."Yep. It is pretty sweet. I also have the powers of the Earth at my fingertips." said Stella."Those are pretty sweet powers Gem. I am jealous." said Bob.The two then dropped Killer Rush in front of the Police Station.They flew off mostly likely back to Le Devil.

Later on,Bob was sitting in his room.Jade had made Rose and his mother fall for her in a heartbeat.They were off having some girl time.Bob then heard his phone ring.It was Jacob Underwood and Bob answer it."Sup Boss." said Bob."I am very impressed with you Robert. I mean you took down an international killer. Aren't you happy? So how is your mother and sister liking Jade?" said Jacob."They love her. They are out right now shopping. So did you know that Jade is an alien?" said Bob.

Jacob then laughed as he said,"She told you didn't she?"."Yeah. The Cleg can pull off a good disguise. I remember meeting them in my youth. So do you like Jade?" said Jacob."Kinda of but I don't want to rush things you know. I mean that never works in your favor." said Bob."I see. Well have fun living with an alien girl Robert. I will see you tomorrow." said Jacob.He hanged up as Bob looked at the wall thinking about stuff mainly girls and also if Skippy got Le Devil's food. 

Next Time,
Bob faces off against a friend who drank some chemicals which gave him super powers.He goes crazy and calls himself The God Neurozap.Plus an Old Friend comes back to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment