Saturday, December 6, 2014

Power Episode Power Up Part 2 Charon's Groupies and Galtron


Welcome to Part 2 where Bob meets Jacob also we learn more about the kid who is the son of Justin who is being targeted by Megan herself for what reason,we will find out soon.

Back at the X House,Justin was in his office working on his masterpiece which was stuff for his company.All of his life,he had been small fry but now he was going to be a big shot.The thing that he was working in his office right now is a suit which was like Psycho's suit which was really high tech back in the day.He had built this suit along with all of his other inventions to help humans who didn't have superpowers and helping the handicap.

Justin always looked up to Psycho as a kid because he was pretty much the modern day superhero.He devoted himself to science after hearing about the Human Protection's takeover of Omega Corp.He really didn't like Jacob Underwood but he did like Megan Fisher.He met his wife Kate Yagami in College.She liked Justin X because he was the cute type of nerd.She was studying to be a psychologist.The two got married after 3 years of dating and they had 2 kids Bob and Rose.

They stayed together and they worked at Human Protection until Bob at 6 years old spoke up against Megan herself.Even as a kid, Bob didn't like her one bit.She got Kate fired and she made Justin work over time.Kate divored him after learning what Justin is doing.She took Rose and Bob was stuck with Justin.They have been fighting for years because of this.

Justin then heard the doorbell and he thought,"Bob must be back from his party.".He opened the door to see Galtron standing there."Galtron? What are you?" said Justin."I guess I haven't been forgotten. May I come in?" said Galtron.Justin let the cyborg inside his house as Justin said,"So what are you doing here? I mean you are dead right?"."I was until Megan Fisher revived me. I was sent here to kill you and Jacob Underwood but I decided against that. The name is Gilbert Rodgers by the way." said Galtron.

Justin then said,"So why are you here Gilbert?"."I want a new life away from Superior. I can't do that with Human Protection watching my every move with their security chip. You can help me right? I mean you are quite the smart man." said Gilbert."What do you need me to do?" said Justin."You can hack into my suit and get rid of the chip that lets Human Protection track me right?" said Gilbert."Yes but you have to let me come with you." said Justin.

Gilbert was confused as he said,"Why? You look like you are a family man. Why would you want to leave all of this?".Justin then said,"I want to get away from all of this Gilbert. I want to start a new life out of Superior and helping you will let me achieve that. Do you want me to help you or not Gilbert?"."Okay. Lets go." said Gilbert.

Meanwhile back at Human Protection,Megan then slammed her fists against the desk."Dam it! That old man escaped along with Justin. Dam it." said Megan.She then calmed down as she said,"Well at least, Justin won't take over my company. I better send the other copy of Galtron to kill Jacob. I am not letting that old bastard to take over my company.".

Back at the Dragon Club,Bob then saw the clown from earlier with his gang.One looked like a cheap and knocked off version of Charon, a girl with a white and purple dress, and several generic clowns."Great. We get stuck with the rejected clowns." said Felix.Bob then walked toward them and the clown from the train said,"That is the brat C Man. He attack me on the train.".The Rejected Charon then looked at Bob and Bob said,"Sorry C Man. I'm not into guys. So stop looking at me.".

C Man then swing a bat at Bob who dodged it and then he gave him a kick to the face.C Man fell to the floor and he said,"Get him!".The rest of the clown surround Bob and he said,"I better get out of here. Later guys!".He stole C Man's bike as the clowns followed him on their bikes."Bob!" said Sakura."Don't worry Sakura. Bob will be fine." said Wanda."He is pretty resourceful." said Sarah."And cute." said Roxy."Yeah. I hope he is okay." said Audrey.

Bob was dodging traffic and Charon's gang."Man. Where can I ditch them?" thought Bob.He then saw an old path and he rode up.C Man then said,"He went this way! Get him!".Bob then rode through the forest and then he looked behind him.He saw that they are still in the forest and he smirked."Okay. Now where am I?" said Bob.He rode up the hill and then he saw an old man.He had gray hair and he had a cane.Bob then fell off his bike causing a loud crash.

Bob then saw the Clowns had found him."Look. I found this guy with his grandpa." said C Man.The clowns got off their bikes and then Bob said,"Please leave mister! I don't want you getting hurt!".He then protect the older man and he was hit with a bat.The clowns then started kicking and punching him.C Man then got knocked down with the old man's cane."Leave him alone you dam punks." said the old man.

The clowns then attack him.The older man then blocked them with his cane and then Bob punched them down."Lets get out of here C Man!" said the clown from the train.They drove off as Bob said,"Thanks. I need that.".He then saw that he was holding his chest and he helped the man."Lets go to my house. You can help me boy." said the old man."Sure. My name is Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short. What is your name?" said Bob."Okay Bob. My name is Jacob Underwood." said Jacob.

Bob then gave Jacob some medicine for his heart."Here you go Mr. Underwood." said Bob."Thank you Robert. You are a very nice boy." said Jacob."Thanks Mr. Underwood." said Bob.He then noticed that he was sleeping."I better let him sleep. I wonder where he learn to fight with that cane. It looked like he had trained with some guy who knew had to use a sword." thought Bob.He then decided to look around because he was curious about this guy whose named sounded familiar but he couldn't remember where he heard it.

He then found some photos of Jacob when he was younger.He looked to be about 34 years old and he had brown hair and brown eyes.He was standing next to the 40th President of The United States in 1985."Wow. This guy must have been pretty famous when he was younger." said Bob.He then saw him on talk shows, helping people, and other amazing stuff."Wow. I wonder what Jacob was to all of these people." said Bob.

He was attacked by a dog.It looked like a Rottweiler/ Great Dane.It looked like it wanted to kill Bob and Bob said,"Easy girl. I ain't here to steal anything or hurt Mr. Underwood."."Yeah. I am!" said a voice.Then the dog was blasted into a wall as Bob saw the old Galtron standing there."Where is Jacob?" said Galtron."I won't tell you." said Bob.Bob then grabbed a metal cane and then he attacked the metal robot.

The cane then broke in half as Bob heard,"That was one of my cane Robert.".Jacob stood there and Galtron said,"Time for you to die Underwood!".He then fired out a missile and Bob said,"Run!"."I really don't need it kid." said Jacob.He then fired out electricity out of his hand causing the missile to fall on the ground."How did you?" said Bob."I am a meta human Robert. Now watch and learn." said Jacob.He then fired out electricity out of his hand causing Galtron to fall on the floor.

Bob then ran over to the dog and Jacob said,"That won't hurt her Robert. Skippy is stronger than that.".The dog then went toward Jacob's side as Bob said,"What is going on here? I mean that was just Galtron! One of Psycho's big super villains! You just used electricity!".Jacob then said,"Have you heard of Meta Humans Robert?". Bob then nod as he said,"I think I did. I was like in Elementary School. So are you one of them?".

Jacob then saw Galtron get up and Bob said,"Get back Mr. Underwood and Skippy!".Bob protected them and Galtron said,"Move or you will die!"."No! I won't let you hurt him! I may have just met him and Skippy but I won't let you hurt them!" yelled Bob.Jacob then noticed that Bob's hands was glowing darkness.Bob then fired it at Galtron who then exploded.Bob was then on the floor out cold and Jacob said,"Take him to the lab Skippy. I want to see something."

Bob woke up wearing a white suit.He was on a exam table and he saw Jacob sitting on a chair after lifting his head."Where am I? What happened to me? said Bob."You defeated Galtron Robert." said Jacob."I did? How?" said Bob."You used Darkness to defeat him." said Jacob."Darkness? You mean that stuff under the bridge?" said Bob.Jacob sighed as he said,"Have you heard of the Chinese Zodiac?".Bob then looked at him and Jacob said,"Let me guess. You learn about that in Elementary School and you have forgotten it.".

He shook his head as Jacob said,"There are 12 animals. Look at the screen Robert.".Bob then saw an Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig on the screen."So this is the Chinese Zodiac. Does it have something to do with Meta Humans?" said Bob.Jacob looked very surprise as Bob said,"What?! I put this and Meta Humans together. So what do they have to do together Mr. Underwood?".

Jacob then said,"Each animal gives certain humans super powers. Lets start with the first 6 animals. The Rat gives the person Super Speed and Invisibility, The Ox gives the person Super Strength and Super Endurance which means they can take a lot of damage, The Tiger gives the person a Healing Factor means they can heal from wounds and Super Strength, The Rabbit gives the person the Super Speed and Duplication which means they can make into clones, The Dragon gives the person Super Longevity which means that they can live longer than normal humans and one of the 7 Elemental Forces( Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Electricity, Magic, Darkness, or Light), and the Snake gives the person the ability to make their bones into rubber. You get that Robert?".

Bob then nod his head as Jacob said,"Good work. The Horse is known to give Super Strength and the power to use the Earth, The Sheep is known for its Superhuman Endurance and their brains, The Monkey are known for their resourcefulness like the ability to make anything that they need, The Rooster are known for their mastery of sound, The Dog gives the ability to smell anything from a really far distance and they can change their size, and The Pig gives the ability to mimic animals excluding the powers of the Zodiac and they can eat ANYTHING in their way.".

Bob then said,"So I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you are a Dragon.".Jacob said,"Yes Bob. I am a Dragon and the next year is my year. I am ninety five years old."."Wow. I guess you are using your Longevity to the extreme. So where are we?" said Bob.Jacob then said,"Do you know about Psycho?".Bob then smiled and he said,"Yes! I am such a fan of him. I mean it is one of the things that me and my old man agree on. So do you know him?"."I am him." said Jacob.

Bob then said,"Really? I just saved the Psycho! This is the best day ever! So why did you retire?"."My heart was killing me Robert. I thought I killed Gilbert as well." said Jacob."Who?" said Bob."Galtron Robert." said Jacob."Oh. I am sorry. So what did you do with the body?" said Bob."I threw it back into the sea so he could finally have his peace." said Jacob."Ah. So why was I about to produce Darkness? I mean I don't think I am a Dragon." said Bob.

Jacob then nod as he said,"You are correct Robert. You are actually very different from me. You have every power of the Zodiac plus every other power in the book."."Then why haven't I notice them? I mean me being able to shoot fire out of my hands. I would have notice by now." said Bob."Your powers didn't appear until only three days ago." said Jacob."You said three days ago?" said Bob."Yes. You have been out for three days." said Jacob.

Bob then said,"So Jacob? Can I leave? I mean I have to get back."."Why? If you don't mind me asking." said Jacob."My family and friends. I mean I left my friends at the Dragon Club. They might think that I died by the Charon's followers. Can you answer me this Jacob? Do you think the real Charon will like them following him?" said Bob.Jacob shrugged as Jacob said,"Maybe but with that man who knows. He died 36 years old. You can take off that suit. I was using that to test on you.".

Bob then put back on his normal clothes and Jacob said,"Here Robert. Take this. It is something that I was working on in my youth.".Jacob then gave Bob a watch and he said,"It will let you use your powers. I will see you soon Robert and call me if you need me okay."."I come visit when I am not swamped with homework or High School Drama." said Bob.He then saw Skippy and he said,"Keep an eye on Mr. Underwood for me okay? I don't want him dying on me.".She barked as Bob ran off.

Back at Human Protection,Megan Fisher was looking at some reports."So what do you think Ms. Fisher?" said a scientist."This is good work. Get back to it." said Megan.The scientist ran off as Megan thought,"I will make sure that I will kill Gilbert, Justin, and Jacob Underwood. I am not letting them stop me from ruling the world.".She went back to work.

Bob was on a bus back to his house which was a apartment building.He lived far from the city and school which made him lot a lot.Bob then got off the bus and he saw several police cars around his building."Oh no!" said Bob.He ran through the police and he ran up the stairs toward his apartment.He then saw spray paint from the Charon Gang everywhere and Bob said,"Those freaks! I will kill them".His eyes then started to glow red but it stopped as he then saw his mother standing there with two police officers( a male and a female).She had long red hair and blue eyes.She was very pretty and she had glasses.

"Robert! You are safe." said Kate.She then hugged him and he said,"What happened? Where is Dad? Did those Clowns get him?"."No. They did rob the place. Your father left. He left you a note in your room." said Kate."Where did he go?" said Bob."I don't know Bob." said Kate.Bob then ran inside and then Kate stop them."Let him do this. He and his father didn't have the best relationship. He needs this." said Kate."Okay. We will give him ten minutes." said the female."Why Heidi?!" said the male."You really don't understand the heart do you Eddie? He needs this." said Heidi.

Bob ran into his home.Everything was stolen by the clowns.He then saw their symbol everywhere."Dam it." said Bob.He then found his room and he opened the door.Nothing was stolen and Bob saw a note on his desk.He read the note and he said,"Dad. Why?!".He then laid down on his bed and he hid the note in a box as the cops came and they helped him move out his room..

The note said,"Dear Son, I am leaving you. I know that we didn't agree on a lot of things but I know that you will make a great father one day. I am leaving to start up my company in a different city away from Superior. I didn't bring you along because your mother and Rose needs you here. I know I seem like a bad man but trust me, I am doing this to help the world and save Superior from the dictator known as Megan Fisher. Please stay safe Bob and I will always love you. From Justin X aka the president of Core."

Next time,
Bob discovers more about his powers when fighting against a villain with the power of an nuclear villain known as Atomic Wave.He is also learns what his father left for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment