Sunday, December 21, 2014

Power Episode 9 Soul Cancer rocks out with Power


Welcome to an episode that has Bob as well Bob most of the time.Also Soul Cancer is an original concept of mine.So enjoy seeing revenge down by a crazy girl.Also the title will shock you.

It has been a month after Jason became Nova.Outside of Superior's greatest hotel Supreme Retro Star Hotel, Bob, Felix, and Stella were waiting to get into the hotel for a certain reason."So Bob? Did Mr. Underwood give you Homecoming week off?" said Felix."Yep. I am off for the whole weak to spend time with my girlfriend and my friends. This is going to be fun." said Bob."So why are we waiting out here again Felix? I mean we should be in school." said Stella."We should but as the president of Homecoming Committee, I need to pick Soul Cancer from their hotel." said Felix.

Stella then said,"You know Soul Cancer Felix?"."Yep. My uncle knows the girls personally and they would love to blame at our homecoming." said Felix."Felix. Stella is a huge fan of them. Maybe even more than you and me." said Bob."You only like half of their songs Bob." said Felix.Bob then thought,"I wonder how Jason is doing with this training. I hope nothing goes wrong this week. I hope."."So where are they?" said Stella."In the hotel, I need just need to get the guards blocking the front gate that we are from Superior School of Knowledge." said Felix.

Bob then sensed something off as Stella said,"You are alright Bob? You feel like someone is watching you or something."."I am fine. I will right back. Tell the guards about me Felix." said Bob.He ran off as Felix then said,"Are you sure that he is off work Stella?"."Yep. I talked to his boss myself. He loves Soul Cancer more than Bob which isn't saying much but he promises that Bob would be off this week." said Stella.The two walked toward the guards and with Felix convincing,They got inside.

Meanwhile nearby, a disguised pop star was walking through the city.Up on a roof nearby was a hired assassin trying to kill her.His name is The Solider.A rumor is that he had his vocal cord ripped out by a enemy and he is a mute.He is known to be a master in killing with any weapon know to man.He had his sniper rifle aimed at the pop star head and he pulled the trigger.He then saw Bob saving her and he yelled something.He walked off as he was going to get a beer.

Bob and the disguised pop star then hid out behind an alleyway."That was a really close one miss." said Bob."Thank you so much. So how did you know about the sniper?" said the pop star."I just guess it and I saw that there was a guy on the roof with a sniper rifle. I put two and two together." said Bob."I see. So do you know who I am?" said the pop star."A girl with a huge zit?" said Bob.She then laughed,"You are quite a joker but I don't have a huge zit on my face.".

She then took off her disguise and then Bob said,"You are Kimberly Spencer!? You are the singer of Soul Cancer.".She smiled as she said,"Yep. I am the singer of Soul Cancer. Are a you a fan?"."You could say that I am but my friend Felix is a bigger fan on me." said Bob."You must be friends with Felix Crawford. He is picking up my friends and I for their homecoming party." said Kimberly.

Bob then said,"We better get back to the hotel Kimberly Spencer. I mean we don't want you being killed by before your next concert."."Right but you haven't told me your name yet." said Kimberly."Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short." said Bob."Bob. What a cool name. Lets go and you can call me Kim." said Kim."K. Kim." said Bob.The two walked off as Kim then developed a crush on her savior.I sense some conflict coming soon.

Felix was walking around in front of Soul Cancer' suite.He was worried about Kimberly, the singer for Soul Cancer and he saw Bob with Kimberly."Bob?!" said Felix.He then tackled Bob and he said,"Where did you find Kimberly?!"."I found her over on 6th street. I was going to get us drinks but then I saved her from someone trying to her right Kim?" said Bob."Yes Bob. You must be Felix. Bob has talked about you a lot. He says that you are a great guy that show him our music." said Kim.Felix was blushing as Kim said,"I will be ready to go soon.".

She was gone as Felix said,"Dude! You have Stella and you want her too!"."No I don't. I like Stella more than anything." said Bob."Yeah right. I remember someone having a crush on her during freshman year." said Felix."I got over it. Where is Stella anyway?" said Bob."She is helping the girls inside." said Felix."Good. They will need help. Their outfit stuck out from normal girls from our school excluding Stella." said Bob.

The two then heard,"You bitch!".The two boys walked in and Felix was hit with a hair brush."You okay man?" said Bob."Doesn't it look like I am okay Bob? Why didn't it hit you?" said Felix.Bob then saw Stella being held back by Alicia Sullivan who was the Drummer of Soul Cancer while Kim was being held back by Rachel Simpson who is the Guitarist of Soul Cancer.

Alicia Sullivan has blue highlights in her brown hair,she is the bubbly one, and she is the most romantic of the three girls, Rachel Simpson has green highlights in her black hair,she is the tomboy of the group, and she can hold herself in a fight making her the strongest one, and Kimberly Spencer has pink highlights in her blond hair, she is the most social one, and she is the leader of the group.These lovely girls have sold several albums and they are popular all across the world.

"What is going on?" said Bob.Alicia walked over to the boys as Rachel kept the two girls back."You must be Bob. My name is Alicia and our leader has fallen for you." said Alicia."Oh come on! Why do you get all of the chicks?!" said Felix."I didn't ask her to fall for me Felix. I just have a charm with the ladies. So why did she attack Stella?" said Bob."She must be your girlfriend." said Alicia."She is. The two are pretty close." said Felix."She is jealous." said Alicia."Ah. I got this one." said Bob.

He walked over to the two and he said,"Why are you two girls fighting?"."You are bad with girls aren't you?" said Rachel."Yep. He sure is and he has a girlfriend. I feel like this is weird." said Felix."Can it Felix!" said Bob."So Bob? Is this sliver hair bitch your girlfriend?" said Kim."Yes. She is and I really don't like when you call her that." said Bob."Bob." said Stella."Stella. He will be mine. I swear on my life as one of the three member of Soul Cancer." said Kim."Bring it on." said Stella.Rachel, Alicia, Felix, and Bob all thought,"This is going to be a long couple of days.".

For the next 5 days, Kim and Stella have been fighting over Bob.He had been trying to get away from Kim because he liked Stella but Kim was always there like she could teleport or something.Bob was sitting in the cave under Jacob's mansion.He had been trying to figure out who want to kill Kim, the singer of Soul Cancer and a nice girl.He sat at the computer looking up the Solider because he remember seeing the Mute trying to kill her on that day.

"Robert? What are you doing here? I thought you would be with Stella right now or enjoying your youth. You should enjoy it while you still have it." said Jacob.Bob then saw him standing there and he said,"I am doing some work Mr. Underwood. For some reason, The Solider wanted to kill Kim."."Kim? You mean Kimberly Spencer, the leader of Soul Cancer." said Jacob."Yep. She likes me and she knows that I like Stella." said Bob.

Then the Solider's picture appeared on the screen and Jacob said,"Someone hired him to kill her and her bandmates. It is a female who has a sonic scream known as Screech."."Can the computer show me a picture of Screech? I need to Stella to keep an eye out for her." said Bob."Why?" said Jacob."If the person that you tried to hired failed, you do it yourself and we don't want the world to lose Soul Cancer. Felix would probably die." said Bob.

Jacob then typed something in and then Bob saw a girl.She had purple hair and brown eyes."That is Mary King. She is the only girl and person who hates Soul Cancer. I always wonder why though. I mean Soul Cancer is a really good band and a great group of girls" said Bob."According to this, she was once friends with the band until they abandoned her. Call Stella and tell her to keep an eye on the band. Jason is off training, Jade is living the human dream, and Robert needs to save the day." said Jacob."Fine but I will get my dance with Stella." said Bob.

At school, Stella was standing with Felix.She was wearing a sliver dress and Felix said,"Bob is going to go insane when he sees you."."Thanks Felix but I think he will be staring at Kim." said Stella."Nope. Bob is a loyal guy." said Sakura.She stood there wearing a red dress and Felix said,"You look amazing Sakura. Explain to Stella why Bob is a loyal bro. I have to get some stuff done before the party like the band. I mean I love Soul Cancer but the drama is killing me.".

He walked off as Stella said,"I know that Bob is loyal Sakura but he is so emotional ignorant."."Not really." said Sakura.Stella was confused as Sakura said,"When Bob and me were in our Freshman year, he watched Chick Flicks with me. I mean I was lost but he want to understand girls better."."He did?" said Stella."Yep. I think his favorite one is A Geek's Armor. You seen it?" said Sakura.

"Yep. Bob show me it on our first date. He loved it and he knew what was going to happen but I seen it before hand so I didn't mind it myself. So Bob doesn't like Kim?" said Stella."He did back then but he has matured." said Sakura."Thanks Sakura. You are a really good friend. Now lets have some fun." said Stella."Yeah." said Sakura.The two girls walked off not noticed that Mary King in a super villain disguise.She is ready to kill Soul Cancer.

The party went on as Kate Palmer stood there looking for someone."Hey Kate. You looking for Jason?" said Jade.She stood there with Roxy and Roxy said,"You actually like that freak? No offense but he is really annoying."."Thanks Roxy. He is a nice guy once you get to know him. He promised me a dance. We have been keeping in touch." said Kate."I have a feeling that he is going to be here." said Jade."Psychic senses?" said Roxy."You can say that and also look over there." said Jade.

The two girls then saw Jason wearing a tux and he was talking to Felix."Wow. He looks handsome." said Roxy."He is mine." said Kate.Kate then walked over to the two and Felix said,"Later man.".He walked off as Jason said,"Sup Kate. You look good girl."."Why are you talking like Felix?" said Kate."Sorry. My teacher is a little weird like that. Care for a dance?" said Jason."Sure." said Kate.

Soul Cancer was playing their song Loving Life will make you cry but then a sonic scream hit the stage.The crowd and the students were shocked."You three bitches are going to die!" yelled Screech.She then stood there as Kim said,"Mary? Is that you?"."My name is Screech. You three bitches stole my life from me and I am taking it back!" said Screech."We are sorry Mary." said Alicia."Yeah. We would love to have you back." said Rachel."Screw you." said Screech.

She then charged up a scream which will break everyone ear drums but then she was stopped by a giant Snowflake."Stop right there in the name of Soul Cancer's sweet music!" said Bob.He then floated down and he said,"You guys thought that Superior Super Hero would miss the greatest homecoming of the year! I don't think so!"."Power rocks!" yelled the crowd.

He then stood across from Screech who said,"You are an very annoying boy. You know that?"."The crowd loves me baby just like they love Soul Cancer! Am I right People!" yelled Bob.The crowd cheered louder as Stella said to herself,"That idiot."."Ladies. Time to play this rocking song." said Bob."Sure thing Power." said Kim.The three girls then studied the song and Screech said,"What are you doing?".Bob then trapped her in a metal chair and he said,"Playing some music Screech. Now enjoy Soul Cancer's newest song We are Power Heroes!"

Bob then grabbed a mic and Soul Cancer started playing a rock tune which made the crowd go nuts.Bob then said,"You have to Power Up Folks! What do you have to do!"."Power Up!" said the crowd.He then said,"You may not be the coolest guy/girl around but you can be just like Power if you Power Up! The name is Power and I can feel the power flowing through me!".He then fired lighting from his hands and then he said,"Like that? That is nothing baby. You don't need Powers to be Powerful! You just have to Power Up!".

Soul Cancer then sang the chorus along with the crowd,"We can Power Up!"."Heck yeah! The world yearns for us! Who are we People?!" said Bob."Power Heroes!" yelled the crowd.Bob then sang the rest of the song as the crowd sang along to the sweet song coming from their hero and favorite band.Bob then knocked out Screech with the mic and he then said,"Power Up!".

The cops arrest her and then Bob saw Stella.He floated over to her and he said,"My fairest lady. Care for a dance with Power?"."Yeah." said Stella.The two danced as Jason looked at Kate."Care for a dance Kate?" said Jason."Sure Jason." said Kate.The couples danced to Soul Cancer as the crowd danced.Bob then said,"Best Homecoming ever! Am I right people?!"."Yeah! Power Up!" said the crowd.

Next time,
Bob leaves Superior to help Jacob's old friend who lives in Wild Castle, Texas.

Here is my first song.I know that it sucks but it was my first one.So be nice about it.I might do another one but no promises!

The Song:We are Powerful Heroes!
Bob/Power:"You have to Power Up Folks! What do you have to do!"
The Chorus:"Power Up!".
Bob/Power:"You may not be the coolest guy or girl around be you can be just like Power if you Power UP! My name is Power and I can feel the power flowing inside of me!"
Bob/Power:"Like that? That is nothing baby. You don't need Powers to be Powerful or Power! You just have to Power Up!"
The Chorus:"We can Power Up!".
Bob/Power:"Heck Yeah! The world yearns for us! Who are we People?!"
The Chorus"Power Heroes!"
Bob/Power:"I may be just another a Powerful Hero but Heroes are forever. The world yearns for Powerful Heroes. So stand up and Power Up!"
The Chorus:"We can Power Up!".
Then a sweet rock tune is played and scenes are heroes are shown.
Bob/Power:"I come from the Powerful city of Superior! We are going to make you Power Up! When a jerk tells you to not to Power Up! Tell them this!".
The chorus:"We are Power Heroes! Power Up!"


No comments:

Post a Comment