Saturday, December 20, 2014

Power Episode 7 A New Superhero Pt 1 The Birth of a Hero.


Welcome to Episode 7 of Psycho and Dark Haven's sweet little child.We have two plots which I will try to connect to the best of my abilities but no promises.

It had been 3 weeks since Bob and Stella got together.Kate and Rose were shocked to see that he has a girlfriend.They knew about him almost trying to kill him over the bridge and the girl who taught him to fight became his girlfriend.Bob met Stella's parents who loved him.They were very happy that their daughter had found love.All of Bob's friends like Stella after meeting her.Only Stella and Jade knew about Bob being Power because Bob didn't want his family and his girlfriend's family to be hurt.

They were later training in the secret arena under the Underwood Mansion.Bob as Power was dodging laser fire from a robot which was made by Jacob himself.Stella stood on the sideline and she said,"Are you sure that you should be doing this Bob? I mean you just fought Atomic Wave.".He then jumped over the robot and he said,"Yep! Power Blade!".He then made a sword out of thin air and it went through the back of the robot.It fell over as Bob said,"See? I am at my best thanks to my awesome tutor.".

He was then blasted with a laser in the back as Jacob said,"I would say that was sloppy but I made mistakes like this too.".He stood there with Skippy.Bob went back into his normal outfit and Skippy walked over to Stella.Stella threw the ball and Skippy went to go get it."So Robert? I heard about your grade field trip to the Nuclear Power Plant." said Jacob."I guess it is cool." said Bob.Stella then said,"I thought you loved field trips Bob."."Yeah I did, When I was 12." said Bob.

Skippy then gave the ball to Bob who then threw it."Didn't your father take you there a lot as a child?" said Jacob."Yep. My dad worked with them to produce stuff for her." said Bob."You mean Megan Fisher? She seems like a nice woman. Is she like a very evil woman when no one is looking?" said Stella."Yes. She is." said Bob and Jacob in unison."That is so weird." said Stella."She tried using an assassin to kill me." said Bob."She took over my company." said Jacob.

Stella then looked at her phone and she said,"I have to get going. See you tomorrow Bob.".She kissed him and Jacob said,"Let me drive you home Stella. Your boyfriend has patrol to do."."Dang. I thought you forgot." said Bob."I am not senile Robert." said Jacob." I know that." said Bob.H walked off with the girl as Skippy came over with the ball."You want me to throw it?" said Bob.Skippy nod as he threw the ball and Skippy ran to go get it.

The next morning,Bob was in a train heading toward school.He yawned as he thought,"I wish I could get some sleep. I am tired even with that drink that Mr. Underwood gave me. My job is so stressful but someone needs to do it.".The train stopped at the station and a boy got on the train.He had Auburn Brown Hair and Blue Eyes.This is Power's number one fan Jason Oliver.He is really smart and one of the smartest kid in school.He also thought himself of a super genius and a stud.He was just average.

Jason then saw Bob and he said,"Hey Bob. You ready for the Field Trip?".Bob then said,"Yeah I guess. I am so tired."."Why?" said Jason."My job Jason." said Bob."Don't you work for Mr. Underwood? I mean he is like 100." said Jason."Actually, he is 95. He requires me to help with stuff around the city." said Bob.Jason then said,"So did you hear that Power fought an Robotic Dragon?! It was all over the news.".Bob then remember fighting it and he said,"Yeah. Power crushed that overgrown lizard.".Bob was sleeping with his eyes open listing to Jason.

Bob sat on the bench there for the bus to the Nuclear Power Plant. He was yawning and Felix said,"Man, you look like shit.".He stood there as Bob said,"I was up all night for work."."Sucks man. I mean I work at the mall and according to rumors, it is a nightmare during Black Friday." said Felix."I will make sure I shop at your store when that happens." said Bob.

Felix then saw Stella, Jade, and Sakura talking."Sup ladies." said Felix."Good morning Felix. Hey Bob, you look like crap." said Sakura."Thanks for reminding me. I am impress that I haven't crashed yet." said Bob."Is it your job Bob?" said Jade."Yeah but the pay is amazing." said Bob."So why haven't you taken me shopping yet?" said Stella."You like Shopping but not as much as Sakura, Jade, and my sister do. I also know that you know my boss and how stressful my job is." said Bob.

Stella then kissed him and Felix saw Jason running toward them."Hey lovebirds." said Felix.The two stopped as Felix said,"Bob! Guess what!"."You interrupting my time with my girlfriend?" said Bob."Ignore him. He is grumpy. So what is it Jason?" said Jade."You know that Sonia Freed and Mandy Lawson are coming on our field trip." said Jason."Great. We get the two biggest bitches in the school." said Sakura."Yeah. They seem like bitches and I have only been here 2 weeks." said Stella.

Felix agreed with Stella as he said,"Why are you happy about those two Jason? I mean they are bitches. I mean Roxy hates them."."For obvious reasons." said Bob."Yeah." said Felix."They are hot." said Jason.Felix and Jason then fist bumped as Sakura and Jade said," All men are the same."."Hey. I don't think they are hot. They are kinda of annoying if you ask me. I think Stella is the hottest girl on the planet. She is so nice and caring unlike them." said Bob."They are excluding you honey." said Stella."Oh. I knew that." said Bob.

Meanwhile at Human Protection, Megan Fisher was doing work.She was working on some documents to approve a army to defeat Power when her secretary said,"Ms. Amy is here to see you."."Ah. Send her in." said Megan.The door opened and a girl stood there.She had brown hair and black eyes.She was wearing a suit of armor."You must be the person who contact Mistress Heart. What do you need of the Valkyries?" said Amy.

The Valkyries were an all girl group of Meta Humans for hire."Yes. Do you have two operatives set up here in Superior?" said Megan."Yes. We have Magma who controls Fire and Super Strength and Snow Frost who is Super Fast, Super Strong, and Ice powers. They should be able to take down this Power kid." said Amy."That is good. You may leave." said Megan.Amy then turned into an armored version of her and she flew off.Megan went back to work to her army plan.

At the Nuclear Power Plant, Bob, Stella, and Jason were waiting for their final member Kate Palmer.They were put in groups of 4 for the trip."Man. Where is she?" said Jason.He was pacing around and Stella said,"Calm down Jason. She is probably on a bus getting here. Isn't she in our class Bob?"."Yeah. She is a pretty active student. I mean she is on the honor roll and the captain of the Cheer Squad and the Swimming Team. It is strange that she doesn't have a boyfriend yet." said Bob.

Jason then saw her.She had Golden Blond hair which was up in a ponytail, she had Blue eyes, a red t-shirt, skinny jeans, and black tennis shoes."Sorry that I am late guys. I got distracted and I almost missed the final bus here." said Kate."It is fine. I don't mind." said Bob.She then saw Jason and she said,"Hi. You must be Jason Oliver. My name is Kate Palmer."."How do you know my name?" said Jason."She knows everyone. I am impressed that you haven't crash yet." said Stella.

Kate then said,"Yeah. I am impressed with myself too. So you guys ready to learn about how our city is powered by this place alone?"."Really? I thought Human Protection powered Superior." said Jason."A common misconception. This place has powered up Superior since I think the late 1990s." said Bob.The two then looked at Bob and Stella said,"His dad used to work with this place a lot."."Ah. That makes sense." said Jason."Sorry about your dad Bob. I heard about it." said Kate."It is good. I have moved on." said Bob.

The four explored the Plant as Jason stopped."Hey Bob." said Jason.Bob stopped as Jason said,"So who is this?".It was a picture of the periodic table."I think that is a periodic table right Kate?" said Bob."Yeah. So what is your favorite Element?" said Kate."Mine is Plutonium. It made a Nuclear Bomb right?" said Jason."I think so Jason. Right Bob? My favorite Element is Gold." said Stella."Yes. Mine is Krypton." said Bob."You and your father are more alike than you think Robert." said a man.

Jason, Kate, and Stella then saw a scientist standing there.He had gray hair and he looked like your average scientist."Hey Wade. So how is the whole containment suit thing working out?" said Bob."It is working well Bob. So are you going to introduce to your friends?" said Wade."Sure. This is the Head Scientist Wade Duncan. This is Jason Oliver, Kate Palmer, and Stella Inferno. Stella is my girlfriend Wade." said Bob.

Wade then said,"Really?"."Yes. Bob is a pretty good boyfriend." said Stella."Yeah but you can't blame me for thinking something different. So you guys are all Juniors right?" said Wade."Yeah. We are on our class field trip." said Kate."Cool. Let me show you four something pretty cool. It will revolution Nuclear Energy forever." said Wade."Yeah. I hope it has improved since 6 years ago." said Bob."It has Bob." said Wade."Sounds sweet." said Jason.

The four then saw a suit hanged on the hook.It was dark Gray with a nuclear explosion on the chest."So cool." said Jason.He went toward it and Bob whispered,"Looks like something that Power would wear."."You would never wear that. I would make sure of that." whispered Stella."What are you two talking about?" said Kate."Nothing." said Stella."So Wade? Does the thing actually work?" said Bob."Of course. It does Bob. Are you doubting me?" said Wade."I never have." said Bob.He looked at the suit and then he pulled out his phone and scanned it.

Later at Lunch, Bob was eating Stella's cooking.Bob, Stella, Kate, Jason, Felix, Jade, Sakura, and Roxy were all sitting together.Felix, Sakura, Jade, and Roxy were in a group.Felix then said,"Wow. Your cooking must be good Stella."."It is and it is mine!" said Bob."Has Bob always been so greedy?" said Roxy."When it comes to food, yes." said Sakura.

Bob then finished as his phone rang."Is that your boss?" said Kate."Doesn't he know that he on a field trip?" said Jason."He does but he doesn't care. He interrupt our date." said Stella."Ouch." said the girls.Felix and Jason were lost as Bob stood up."I have to get going. Mr. Underwood needs me to pick up some heart medication." said Bob."Can't he do it?" said Roxy."He is 95 years old." said Bob."Wow. He is really old." said Sakura."You should meet his friends." said Bob.

Bob ran off as he ran into a empty closet.He then turned into Power and Jacob said,"Sorry to interrupt your field trip Robert but a super villain is coming toward your location. His name is Smash."."Is he a Clown Mr. Underwood?" said Bob."Yes. He is one of the super powered ones. Your friend C-Man is one as well. He has powers over the mind. That is how most clowns came to be anyway. Smash can change his shape, super strength, and he is smarter than he looks. Be careful." said Jacob."When am I not?" said Bob.

Then the Nuclear Plant were into lockdown.Bob then saw Smash standing there.He looked really strong and he said,"Look who is here to stop me. You are a threat to our club. Die.".Bob then dodged punches from the clown as he said,"You may be super strong Smash but you are too slow!".Smash then turned his fists into hammers and Bob dodged them all."Go Power! Show that Clown who is the best superhero in Superior!" yelled Jason.

Bob then saw Jason with Kate, Stella, Sonia, and Mandy.Mandy had long Light Brown hair and Dark Blue eyes.Sonia had long Jet Black hair and Dark Blue eyes.The two were pretty but Stella's beauty stuck out to him."You five are perfect." said Smash.Bob then saw his 10 hands going toward them as he said,"No! Leave them alone!".Bob then fired 10 energy blasts out of his arms.Lucy then noticed that the hands that were going after Mandy and Sonia burned and froze the clown.

She then searched the criminal database to find out who they really.Bob then saw that Smash had captured Jason.Smash then said,"If you move at all Power, I will drop this brat in this to make him a freak of nature just like you and me.".Bob then said,"You girls! Get out of here now!".The four ran off as Bob said,"We may be very similar but at least I have a plan to stop you and save him without moving a muscle."."How?" said Smash.

Bob then smirked as he said,"Like this.".Smash then saw a shadow version of Bob saving Jason and Smash was knocked up with a supersonic punch.Smash then fell over as Bob saw the Shadow clone standing there in front of him with Jason.Jason then said,"Thanks for saving me Power."."No problem. Why were you and the girls out here anyway?" said Bob."We were looking for our friend Bob. He went to go help out his boss when Smash appeared and you as well." said Jason.

Bob was then hit in the back with a very hot magma as it covered him to the ground."What is this stuff? Why can't I break out of it?!" said Bob to Lucy.He then saw Jason being carried by a girl wearing a icy blue suit and then dropped in the Nuclear Reactor."Jason!" yelled Bob.He broke out of his prison and he said,"Can I save him Mr. Underwood?"."Yes but hurry. We don't have much time." said Jacob.Bob jumped in and he looked for Jason.He then brought out Jason whose clothes were melted off."Jason. I am so sorry." said Bob.

Meanwhile, Mandy and Sonia were in a room to themselves."Did you get Power?" said Mandy."Yep. I use my icy form to drop that annoying boy in the Nuclear Waste. It was easy to do for Snow Frost to handled." said Sonia."Good. Now lets get some money. Lady Heart will like the extra cash." said Mandy.Mandy then changed into a lava like super villain suit.The two were gone as they planned a heist.

Next time,
Power faces off against Magma and Snow Frost.He meets Armor and finds out more about the Valkyries.

No comments:

Post a Comment