Friday, December 26, 2014

Power Episode 12 Dread Force


Welcome to the world of Power, The Catwoman or Betty/Veronica.It is the other person fighting for Bob's affection.She will be like Talia al Ghul and Selena Kyle in one but she is going to way younger about Bob and Stella's age.This is due to Bob being in High School and also I can make it work.Also Dread Force sounds pretty cool right?This and episode 13 are going to be connect.

On a cruise ship on the Pacific Ocean, a group of rich people were having a party.One of them was then trapped to the floor by knives made of psychic energy.He then saw a boy standing there.He was wearing a light purple outfit and he said,"You lucky people are being robbed by Razor of Dread Force. Doesn't that sound like fun?".They start running away as Razor sighed,"You think they would learn by now.".He then fired out more knives causing them all to be attached to the ground.

Razor then said,"They are ready.".The party then saw a really big monster stood there.Its left arm was made of fire, its right arm was made of Ice, its chest and body looked like Earth, his legs were made out of the wind, and Its head was literally light."Get them Planet. I am getting bored." said Razor."Roar!" yelled Planet.It then turned its legs into a hurricane grabbing all of their jewelry and money."This job is too easy. We don't need anyone else." said Razor.

Then he saw the other member of Dread Force standing there on their hover craft.One was the villain Toxic who kiss can kill you with no effort and she use a poison laced sword to kill her enemies, Nitro who can make explosion come out of anywhere, and their leader Blade.He is the master of melee weaponry, a master of technology, and a good looking man.Razor then said,"Me and Planet have this father."."You wouldn't be able to do this on your own Toxic. Go get that guard." said Blade.

Bob was back on the harbor.He was talking to Jason and Bob was on patrol."So wait. Roxy is dating Mike who is dating Lydia? Does Roxy know?" said Bob."I think so but who knows with her? So how are you and Stella doing?" said Jason."We are doing fine Jason. Why do you ask?" said Bob."You are out on patrol right now. I mean I spend time with her than her boyfriend." said Jason."Sorry. I am going to the new club tonight. I mean I ask Mr. Underwood and everything." said Bob.

Bob then noticed the Dread Force robbing a boat and Bob said,"I will call you back Jason. See you later man. I promise to be there.".Bob then flew over there and he saw Planet, Toxic, Razor, and Blade."Power. Get him Planet. We can't let him live!" said Blade.Bob then dodged fire and then he landed on the boat."Get him." said Blade.Razor then fired knives out of psychic energy and Bob said,"Who are you guys?"."We are the Dread Force and my name is Toxic." said Toxic.

Bob then dodged a sword covered with poison and then Bob saw Nitro holding all of the jewelry."Hi. The name is Power. I hope you can give me that bag." said Bob.She then blast him into the ocean and Blade said,"Good job dear daughter."."Thanks dad." said Nitro.Bob then stood there and he said,"That is it!".He then made several arms appeared and they glow bright red.Planet then grabbed several rich people and Razor said,"So what are you going to do hero?".Bob then let them go as Jacob said,"We need to talk Robert."."Right Bob." said Bob.He flew off after freeing everyone.He felt like a failure.He let them go away.

Bob stood there wearing his normal outfit.He was playing with Skippy and Jacob said,"So you ran into the Dread Force?"."Yeah. They seem like a mob family or something. Nitro was pretty cute." said Bob.Skippy looked at Bob and Jacob said,"I see. They are back."."You knew them Mr. Underwood?" said Bob."Yes. I fought them when I was Psycho. I thought I made them go dark but I guess not." said Jacob."I see. So what are their powers Mr. Underwood? I want to be ready for next time." said Bob.

Jacob nod as he said,"Planet has the power over Wind, Earth, Fire, Ice, Water, Light, and Darkness. She is a very powerful threat.".Bob looked at him and he said,"That is a girl?! Wow."."Her powers make him into that. She is about your age." said Jacob."Great. Who is next?" said Bob.Jacob then said,"We have then have Razor who is a Psychic and he can turn his psychic power into knives which he can use to kill people.".

Bob then saw Nitro, Toxic, and Blade."Blade is a master of weaponry, technology, and a ladies man. Toxic is the mistress of Poison and she is a good threat for me. Nitro can control explosion." said Jacob."So they are actually a family?" said Bob."Yep. Planet is Razor's girlfriend. Don't ask." said Jacob.Bob stood up and he said,"I have to get going. I promise to hang out with my friends."."Have fun Robert. Don't get your girlfriend knocked up." said Jacob.Bob ran off as Skippy want to play.Jacob then threw the ball.

Meanwhile in a building,Nitro was brushing her hair.It was golden and it was very nice.She had green eyes and she was wearing an normal outfit.She was wearing a red shirt and shorts."And where are you going dear Cindy?" said Razor.He stood there.He had purple hair and black eyes.He was wearing a purple vest with a black shirt and pants."Out. Why do you care so much Rex?" said Nitro."Because Cindy, your father needs to talk to the entire gang. You know what when you don't listen to him." said Rex aka Razor."Fine. I am leaving after this." said Cindy.

The two siblings stood there as Ron walked over to his girlfriend aka Piper/Planet.She is also Cindy's sister.She looked like a normal college girl with Red, White, Brown, Light Blue, Blue, Blond, and Black highlights.She had indigo eyes.Rex sat next to her and Cindy sat in a chair.The three saw Blade and Toxic walking toward them.Blade had black hair and green eyes and Toxic had purple hair and black eyes."Ah Cindy. Where are you going?" said Blade."Nowhere father. I am going out. Is that so wrong?" said Cindy.

Toxic went toward her daughter and she said,"No honey. Your father has something to tell us."."I better it is about Power." said Rex."You are so smart honey." said Piper.She then kissed him as Blade said,"Yes Rex. We have the return of the hero who stop the Dread Force before."."I thought it was Psycho father." said Cindy."Yes and he is training this brat." said Blade."So what is the plan?" said Rex."We need to bring him out and kill the person closest to him." said Blade.

"Good plan. I am going out." said Cindy.She then walked off as Blade said,"Rex. Go after Cindy and keep an eye on her. Piper and Toxic. You are with me."."Gotcha." said Ron.He walked after his teammate as his girlfriend, Blade, and Toxic went off to plan some trouble.Piper then turned into the monster as the three flew off.

At the newest club in Superior, Bob was standing with Felix, Jason, and Henry."So Bob? You are actually here. Color me impressed." said Felix."I'm sorry. Mr. Underwood needs me lately." said Bob."Robert. You can ask me to help you out with Mr. Underwood if you shall need me." said Henry."I thought you guys were teaching him not to sound like someone from the Medieval Era." said Bob."We are trying man. We made him to saying Bro for every word." said Jason.

Bob then saw Sakura, Jade, Roxy, and Kate walk toward them."Look who decide to show up. We see Power more than we see you." said Roxy."Be nice Roxy. You know why Bob isn't around as much as he used to be." said Sakura."Yeah. How did you get ride of him?" said Kate."He is actually really nice despite his age." said Bob.He then started looking around and Jade said,"Stella is in there.".She pointed to the mob and Bob said,"Wish me luck.".

He ran inside and Henry said,"He is very devoted to her."."Yeah. Bob is like a puppy." said Felix."Yeah. So Henry? Would you like a dance?" said Sakura.He then bowed as he said,"It would be an honor to dance with you Sakura.".The two walked off as Felix said,"So why aren't those two a thing?"."Yeah. They would be a cute couple." said Kate."I would like Henry but he is too old." said Roxy.Jade and Jason said,"You have no idea Roxy.".

In the same club, Rex and Cindy enter the club."What are we doing here?" said Rex.He sat in a booth and Cindy said,"Don't you have any honor?"."What do you mean Cindy?" said Rex."You should be with my sister. I mean you and her are a thing." said Cindy.Rex then shrugged as he said,"Sometimes, you have to live life like it is your last day. You should too Cindy. I mean your father is a very weird man".

Cindy walked off as Rex thought,"I wonder if Cindy will mess with their plan. I mean teaming up with Megan Fisher to kill Power is too much. I have a rep to keep and killing a kid is pretty messed up. I will never get villains.".Rex then saw Roxy and he thought,"Dam. She is smoking hot. I wonder if I can get a dance.".He walked over to her.

Jade was talking with Sakura and Merlin as Jason and Kate were dancing.Roxy was looking for a hot guy.She then saw Rex and he said,"You are a very sexy babe. You still in high school?"."Yeah. Are you?" said Roxy."Yep. I am actually 18 but I am still in High School. I failed Freshman year twice. My name is Rex." said Rex."Roxy. Do you want to dance?" said Roxy."Yep." said Rex.The two walked into the crowd.

Bob was walking over to the bar."Hey man. Remember me?" said a voice.Bob then looked up to see his friend Ronald Duncan.He was 22 and Bob knew him because they knew each other as kids.He is actually Wade Duncan son.He had dark blue hair and brown eyes."Ronald? I thought you were still in school." said Bob."I am trying to get a job at your school. I mean working here is nice man but I have been too many rich party." said Ronald.

"Yeah. I have been to a couple." said Bob."Don't you work for Mr. Underwood?" said Ronald."Yep. He is really cool for an old man." said Bob."So? I heard from my old man that you have a girlfriend. Is that true man?" said Ronald."Yep. See the sliver hair girl out there man?" said Bob."Yeah. Is she yours?" said Ronald."Yeah. She saved my life from myself." said Bob."I see. So who is the blond?" said Ronald."No idea. I need three drinks." said Bob.

Stella was talking to Cindy in one of the booth."So Cindy? What are you doing back in Superior? Your dad find a new job?" said Stella."You can say that. I thought you were in Cairo." said Cindy."I was until we moved back. I found a boyfriend. He is so loyal." said Stella."I wish my sister could find someone like this boyfriend of yours." said Cindy."Didn't she have three boyfriends in the time that you were in Cairo?" said Stella.

"So Stella? Is she a friend of yours?" said Bob.Cindy then saw Bob standing there with three drinks."Yep. Meet Cindy. She is a friend of mine. Cindy this is my boyfriend Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short." said Stella."Sup Cindy." said Bob.He sat next to Cindy and she thought,"He is so hot."."So Cindy? Who is the new boyfriend?" said Stella."His name is Rex and he is working with us for a while." said Cindy."So what does your family do?" said Bob.

Stella then said,"Random jobs around town."."Weird." said Bob.He then felt his phone ringing on his pocket as Stella said,"Go answer it honey. You need to keep your job."."Thanks Stella." said Bob.He then kissed her as he ran off."So what does Bob do?" said Cindy."He works for Mr. Underwood. I wonder why he is being called tonight. It must be important." said Stella."I see." said Cindy.

Earlier at Human Protection, Megan Fisher was sitting there with Blade, Toxic, and Planet."So where is the rest of the team? You know that Power has those friends." said Blade.Planet then roared in agreement a Megan said,"Yes. You guys can come in.".Smash, Killer Rush, Neurozap, Atomic Wave, Vortex, Speed Queen, Mistress of Magic, Screech and Human Protection's Galtron walked in.Magma and Snow Frost were back working for the Valkyries.

Smash then said,"So what is the plan? You broke us out."."I want to kill Power! He destroy my chances with Roxy!" said Neurozap."Yes. He stopped me from blowing up the Police Station." said Atomic Wave.The other villains in the room hated Power for him stopping him.Megan then said,"We will be going into 2 teams. Blade, Toxic, Speed Queen, Neurozap, Planet, and Mistress of Magic will be going to the newest club here in town. It is known as the Power Club. Cause as much destruction as you can. Kidnap a girl named Stella and whatever else you want."."Yes." said Mistress of Magic.

She was gone with them as Vortex said,"What are we doing?"."Killing Power. Make him feel like shit." said Megan."Sounds like fun." said Killer Rush.Vortex made them leave as Megan said,"I kidnap the girl that you kissed. Time for you to feel what happens when you mess with Megan Fisher!".She laughed as the secretary sighed."Why am I working here? Oh yeah the paycheck." thought the secretary.

Bob was Power and he was flying to the construction site of the new Prison there.They were off tonight as Bob said."I didn't expect Killer Rush, the fake Gilbert, Smash, Screech, Atomic Wave, and Vortex would work together. I guess you learn new things every day. Do you think this involves Dread Force?"."No. They work as a gang." said Jacob."Times change Jacob. Razor was a new member to the gang." said Lucy."This is very strange." said Bob and Jacob.Bob then landed on the ground and he said,"Come on out or you are chicken?".

He then dodge a giant fist as Smash stood there."I need that would get you out." said Bob."Die Power!" yelled Smash.Bob then dodged his many fists of death and then he was blasted by a sonic screech.He was on the floor covering his ears as Screech stood there."You made me listen to your dam song! Now die!" said Screech."It wasn't that bad right?" said Bob."It was okay Power. I love Soul Cancer. Not you Power." said Smash.

Bob then felt his punches and he couldn't do anything about it."Stop it!" yelled Jason.He stood there as Nova and he blasted Screech and he trapped her in a cage made of steel.He helped Bob up and Bob said,"Thanks Nova. I owe you one."."It is no problem Power." said Jason.Screech broke out thanks to Smash breaking it with his giant fists as she said,"Now!".Nova then blocked a plasma bullet from Galtron who said,"Die!".Bob then blocked Killer Rush's punches.

The 5 villains stood there as Atomic Wave then said,"Atomic Meltdown!"."Hypersonic Scream!" said Screech."Killer Tornado!" said Killer Rush."Hyper Plasma Shot!" said Galtron."Infernal Dimension!" said Vortex.The two heroes were hit with the power of a Nuclear Meltdown, burned with a lot of fire, ears broken, trapped in a tornado which caused cuts everywhere, and plasma.The two were on the ground in pain as Smash broke the prison around them.Vortex teleported them off.

Meanwhile at the Power Club, Stella was waiting for Bob and Jason.Bob went to go handle some criminals and Jason went to go make sure that he didn't need help."Where are they?" said Roxy.She stood there with Rex and Kate said,"Who knows? I guess Mr. Underwood need a lot of help."."Maybe he is moving houses?" said Sakura."He has lived in that house since he was a child." said Henry."Bob told him." said Jade."That makes sense. I think." said Felix and Cindy.

Then the wall exploded as Planet, Neurozap, Speed Queen, Mistress of Magic, Toxic, and Blade appear in the club."Sup bitches!" said Speed Queen.Everyone ran away as Neurozap spotted Roxy.He flew off to her and Roxy said,"Kevin? I thought you were getting help."."I was before I got bored. I wanted to see your beauty. My name is Neurozap." said Neurozap.Rex then grabbed a chair and he hit Neurozap."You bastard!" said Neurozap.

He was stopped by Planet who looked ready to kill Rex.He ran away from the crazy girl as Cindy sighed."He had that coming." thought Cindy.Blade then saw her and Cindy turned into Nitro in front of Roxy, Sakura, Stella, Felix and Kate."You are Nitro?" said Stella."Dam, you are hot girl." said Felix.The girls then hit him at the same time."Yep. Now stay still." said Cindy.She then trapped the four in a mini explosion.They were knocked out as Jade and Henry.

Toxic then trapped them with poison which froze them in place.Mistress of Magic then teleported them away as Speed Queen held Felix, Sakura, and Kate.Neurozap then held Kate in his arms and he said,"Best day ever."."You are sad boy." said Toxic."Whatever." said Neurozap.Planet walked over to them sad as Blade said,"He got away.".She nod as Blade said,"Whatever. Lets go.".The villians were gone.

Henry and Jade appeared in front of the prison."Dam that Mistress. She has taken our friend to who knows where." said Henry."Can you move you Henry?" said Jade."No. I can't." said Henry."Need some help?" said Rex.He stood there and he said,"I am actually Razor but I am not here to hurt you like my gang did.".He then freed them as Jade said,"So why did you help us?"."I like you guys more than my gang." said Rex.Henry then said,"Why are we here?"."Who knows? Let start digging and find out." said Rex.

He then made workers to start digging as Jade picked up dirt with her powers and Henry used his magic to make the dirt go away.The three then saw Bob as Power protecting Jason.He had several things inside his back and he was bleeding.He then fell over as Jason stood up."Those bastards. Oh hey guys." said Jason.Henry helped him and Rex said,"What happened?".

Jason said,"Galtron, Killer Rush, Atomic Wave, Smash, Screech, and Vortex attack us. They are so slimy. So why are you here Rex?"."Well Jason, I am here to help you guys. I am a psychic. I can't figure out Power though." said Rex.He then carried him as Jade said,"So what are we going to do?"."Take him back to Mr. Underwood. We will figure out what to do next from there." said Jason."Good plan Jason." said Rex.The four were gone.

Next time,
Bob and Jason wake up.The two plus Henry, Jade, and Rex go after Megan Fisher hoping to save their friends from the Villains.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment