Saturday, December 20, 2014

Power Episode 8 A New Superhero pt 2 Birth of Nova and the Valkyries


Let me introduce you to the new Nova who is powered by Nucular energy.Also a character known as Henry Specter will be coming really soon.

Bob sat there as Power.He looked at Jason who was being scanned by Jacob's technology.At the Power Plant, Wade gave Power the suit to help contain Jason's energy."Robert." said Jacob.He handed the boy a drink and Bob said,"Thanks Mr. Underwood. So will Jason be okay?"."Yes. That suit that Doctor Duncan gave you is helping contain the boy's energy. This isn't your fault Robert." said Jacob."I know that Mr. Underwood but if I had been more." said Bob.

Jacob then said,"I made mistake like this before Robert. It is a good thing that science has advanced like this. Your friend will be just fine. Now from what Lucy and your suit says that an icy woman carried Jason up in the air and dropped him inside of the Nuclear Energy."."Yep. Did you find anything out about her? I need to have a word with her." said Bob."Yes I did. Come over here." said Jacob.

Bob then saw her along with a woman made of fire."So who are they?" said Bob."There names are Magma and Snow Frost." said Jacob."I am going to take a shot in the dark here and say that Magma controls fire and Snow Frost controls Ice." said Bob."The names gave you the answer didn't they?" said Jacob."Yeah. So who are the Valkyries? Aren't they in Norse mythology?" said Bob."Yes. How did you know this?" said Jacob."Stella told me about them on a date." said Bob.

Jacob looked at him and he said,"The Valkyries are a group of female meta humans who worked for very powerful people."."So does some one powerful hate Jason. I mean he is annoying but he is a nice guy once you get to know him." said Bob."Not him Robert. They were trying to stop you. Now who do we know hates your guts?" said Jacob."Let see. Neurozap, Atomic Wave, The Clowns, The Freaks,  Killer Rush, and others. I know it is Megan Fisher Mr. Underwood." said Bob.

Jacob nod as he said,"Megan hired the two using Lady Heart."."Lady Heart? Is her power involving the heart or something?" said Bob."Yes and no. She can control people and then made them end their lives." said Jacob."Wow. That is real dark." said Bob."Yes. Villains can be silly and comical but then we have Villains who are very messed up to the extreme." said Jacob.

Jason started to wake up and he said,"Where am I?".Bob then saw that Jacob was gone to go get a disguise for him."Power? Are we in your secret base? What happened?" said Jason."What do you remember Jason?" said Bob."I remember you saving me from Smash and then I fell in the Nuclear Energy." said Jason.He looked down and he saw that he was wearing the suit."Wow. I am now a walking Nuclear Reactor right?" said Jason.

Bob then got a message from Jacob in his helmet and he said,"Yes but your DNA has changed. You can now change a object like a rock into an elephant. You also obtained Flight and Superhuman Strength. You are like me Jason"."Really? This is so cool. So are you going to let me out of this machine?" said Jason."One second. I need to do something really quick. You wait right here okay?" said Bob."K Power!" said Jason.

Bob then ran behind some rocks and he saw Jacob."Thanks for the help Mr. Underwood but we have a bigger problem." said Bob."What Power?" said Jacob."We have to tell him about me. Someone needs to teach him how to use his immense powers. We don't want Jason to go Neurozap." said Bob."He is really your friend isn't he?" said Jacob."Yeah." said Bob."Tell him your secret. I will get some help about his powers. I know some people who can help us with it." said Jacob.

Bob walked over and he freed Jason."Man. So who are you under the mask? And can I tell my secret to my friends?" said Jason."Who do you think I am Jason?" said Bob."Tony Larson." said Jason."Really? I would be that muscle bound moron." said Bob."Nah. I think you would be Felix or maybe someone other cool guy." said Jason.Bob then sighed as he took off his helmet.

Jason was shocked to see Bob holding the helmet."Bob? You are Power!?" said Jason."Yeah. I have super powers but mine are way more unstable." said Bob."Really? Have you told Stella yet? Who have you told?" said Jason."Robert already told his girlfriend about him being the amazing and powerful hero Power." said Jacob.Jason then saw Mr. Underwood then standing there and he fainted."Are we sure he can be a hero?" said Bob."We said about that you when you were starting out but now look at you." said Jacob.

Jason woke up and he saw Jacob playing with Skippy."Where is Bob?" said Jason."Out on patrol. He does that thing a lot. So how do you know Robert?" said Jacob.Jason then said,"He is one of my friends. I mean I don't have a lot because most people think I am annoying. Bob was my first real friend. He could tolerate me which most people can't do."."He does live with 3 girls." said Jacob."Yeah. I was jealous of him. So what do you think of him Mr. Underwood? I mean you hired the guy." said Jason.

Jacob then said,"He reminds me of me. He is kind, honest, and he cares for others more than himself. He is also a great superhero.".The computer then went crazy as Jason said,"Is that normal?"."No. It is a crime." said Jacob.He walked over to it and Bob appear on the screen as Power."Mr. Underwood! We have a big problem." said Bob."What is it Robert? And calm down." said Jacob.

Bob then saw Jason and he said,"You are okay. I found Magma and Snow Frost Boss."."Then why haven't you stop them yet?" said Jason."I would have but check this our guys." said Bob.He then show the two plus the dog a fierce blizzard and scorching heat outside of the bank and Jacob said,"They must have done that to prevent the police from stopping them."."Correct boss. I can't get in either because when I try to stop either the fire or the ice. I got frozen or burned." said Bob.

Jason then looked at it and he said,"I got it Bob. Time for Nova to make an appearance. You said I can change a rock into an Elephant right?"."Yes I did. What do you mean by that?" said Bob."I see what Jason is saying Bob. He can change the Blizzard and the Fire at the same time into something less lethal." said Jacob.Bob then said,"Are you sure that I can do that?"."Yeah. I am pretty sure. I mean I have a basic understand of super powers from watching you battle people." said Jason.

Bob looked at Mr. Underwood who said,"I will give the basic knowledge of his powers Robert. You see if you can hold off their goons.".Bob then saw snowmen and fire imps and he said,"Gotcha! Later!".Bob was off the screen and Jason said,"So how do my powers work? And dumb it down by a lot Mr. Underwood."."Okay. Lets begin." said Jacob.

Back in Superior, Bob was fighting off imps and snowmen with something he called a Power Staff.He then smacked them around for a while and he said,"I am sick of you monsters.".He then exploded in a burst of lighting.They were on the ground in pain for the lighting as Bob saw that they were gone but the Blizzard and Fire will still there and large in charge."Dam. What to do about that?" said Bob."Have no fear Power! Nova is here!" yelled Jason.

Bob then saw him floating toward him.His head was green while his face was Black.He looked like a walking nuclear reactor."Is that your mask?" said Bob."Yep. I am now Nova, the Nuclear Hero!" said Jason.Bob sighed as he said,"So what can you do about this?".Nova then said,"Watch and learn Power.".He then turned the Blizzard into Puppies and the Fire into a giant bounce house."Lets go Nova. We have to stop Magma and Snow Frost." said Power."Right." said Jason.

The two ran inside the bank and then Jason said,"So where are they?"."Right here." said SF.Bob then dodged a beam of ice and Jason turned it into Soda.He drank it and he said,"Amazing stuff Frost.".Bob then saw Frost and Magma and he said,"You two! I knew it!"."You know us Power?" said Magma."I do. I have done my research and you two are Mandy Lawson and Sonia Freed." said Power.

Jason was shocked as Magma said,"What do we expect from the protector of  Superior and his sidekick? Time for you to die.".Bob then dodged Magma left and right and Bob said,"Neptune Blast!".He then fired a lot of water from his hand causing Magma to say,"Your water can't stop me."."I wasn't going to use that to stop you." said Bob.Magma then noticed the icy form of Power and then he went inside her causing her to freeze in a icy shell.

Jason then said,"That is so cool."."Jason! Stay focused!" said Bob.Jason then dodged ice and then Bob said,"Think on your feet Jason!".Jason then said,"Gotcha Power! Time for an good and classic Anvil of Doom!".SF then got hit with an Anvil made of Fire as Bob said,"Got to love your creative there Nova. Time for the good old fashion Supersonic Punch!".He then punched Snow Frost down to the ground as Nova said,"We rock!".

Jason then made handcuffs out of ice and water for both of the girls.Jason then said,"Being a hero is fun Power."."Yes but you need more training." said Bob."Don't worry about that. Our mutual friend will be helping me out with that. I am heading there now. I will be gone for a while. Peace out man." said Jason.He flew off as Bob said,"I hope you get better Nova.".He then carried the two girls toward the police who arrest them.

Later that day, Bob flew around before he was stopped by laser fire to the back.He then saw Armor floating there and he said,"You must be their leader."."I am and I came here to tell you something." said Armor.She then float right next to him and she said,"You have made a powerful enemy. Lady Heart isn't a girl to be messed with."."I can handle her." said Bob."Your funeral." said Armor.She flew off as Bob thought,"I wonder if she could be a hero. Oh well.".He flew off.

Next time,
Soul Cancer shows up and they are being targeted by a very jealous girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment