Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 2 The Kings


Welcome to Episode 2 folks. If you didn't figure it out, the man who gave Bob Yubel is Jaden Yuki so he won't be making an appearance anytime soon. We'll be learning more about Bob's dream from last time. So enjoy.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in the back of the helicopter which was heading toward Duel Academy. I was given my uniform earlier. I was now an Obelisk Blue first year student which meant that very strange man from earlier is my headmaster. I then shiver at the fact and I looked at my uniform. I had on a long-tailed blue jackets with white trimmings, my blue jeans, my tennis shoes, and a red undershirt. "Is this seat taken?" said a girl.

We were about to head toward Duel Academy. I was on the very nice helicopter with the others Obelisk Students. I turned my head to see a girl standing there. She was wearing the girls uniform with a white top with blue trimming, a blue miniskirt, and royal blue boots. She had on a pair of fingerless gloves. She had dark blond hair is sporadically arranged, with a large portion trailing the upper part of the nape of her neck .She has brown eyes.

She had on an Academy issued Duel Disk on her left arm which made her a right hand duelist. By the way. Sporadically means isolated, as a single instance of something; being or occurring apart from others. The more you know. I then said,"Sure. Sit. I don't bite.". She sat next to me and she said,"So you are the boy who beat Crowler? I thought you would be an Obelisk Blue.". I guess she must be nice I think.


"I did too. My family payed for my tuition because I didn't go to private school or have not a single connections. My name is Robert Percival Yagami but my friends call me Bob. You must be Alexis Rhodes." I said. "How do you know my name Bob?" said Alexis. "Lets just say you are popular with the boys. I think they call you Madonna or the Obelisk Queen." I said. "Really? I don't care about that stuff. I only care about what they think of me when I duel." said Alexis.

"Smart idea Alexis. You do look pretty good Alexis." I said. "So are you related to Yugi Moto Bob? I mean it would make sense." said Alexis. I sighed as I said,"Is it my eyes?". She nodded as I said as I was smiling,"Don't worry. I get it a lot.". "Oh. So you aren't?" said Alexis. "Nope. I just have his eye colors. I think I'm just good as him." I said."That sounds like Chazz." said Alexis. I then said,"Chazz Alexis? Is he your boyfriend?".

"No way. He is a very vain jerk from Prep School. We went to the same school." said Alexis. "That must have sucks. I know people like that. Don't worry. They matured." I said. "Thanks Bob. You are my first friend that I made here at Duel Academy by the way." said Alexis. "Thanks. You're my first female friend. So am I popular with the girls?" I said. "Yeah. They call you the Prince/Obelisk King Bob." said Alexis. "School is going to be fun ain't it?" I said. She nodded.

At The Obelisk Blue boys dorm, I held the key to my own personal room and I opened it. The size then shocked me. It had a king size bed, it was painted blue which was going to bother me like crazy so I am getting that repainted soon, a couch, a dresser which had all of my clothes in it, a nightstand, my personal bathroom, a flat screen which had several of the latest video game consoles inside it with games, and a desk to do my homework. I was on my bed tired.

"Bob. We need to talk." said Yubel. I then saw her standing there and I said,"So who are you? And where did you come from?". "My name is Yubel Bob. My previous owner is Jaden Yuki. He was happy and he want me to be happy. He gave me to you." said Yubel .I looked at her as I said,"You belong to the Jaden Yuki? The Heroic Duelist? Prove it.". "Jaden's main monster is Elemental Hero Neos." said Yubel.

I said,"So why did you want to come to me?". "You seem important to be around. I wanted to be with you." said Yubel ."Okay but play nice with my other spirits Yubel. Talk to Star. She will help you out for sure." I said. "Sure thing Bob." said Yubel. She was gone as I said,"This day is getting weirder by the second. I'm going to bed.".I then went under the sheet and I fell asleep in a couple of second due to me being tired.

I woke up and I was back in the empty field. I saw two armies fighting to the death. One army had regular monsters in it while the other army had demons, fiends, and devils on it. I noticed two people on horse. One was wearing gold armor, jet black hair, and blue eyes. The other one had on darkness armor, jet black hair, and red eyes. The two were on horses as I said,"What is going on here?". I was stabbed in the back by a sword. Ouch.

I woke up for real as I was drenched in sweat. I looked at my alarm clock and it said 6:01 A.M. "God dam. I must have sleep for 12 hours. That is a new record" I thought. I got our of my bed only to see that Rias who was naked and in my bed but she was still asleep. She likes to be with me if you have not notice by now. "Wake up sleepyhead." I said. She woke up and she said,"Bob. I notice that you were alone and I decided to sleep with you.". "Thanks I think but I am fine." I said.

Rias grabbed me. I felt her breasts on my back and my face went red. She said,"You know that I love you right? You're my man.". "I am?" I said. "Rias!" said Moka. I saw Moka standing there and Rias said,"And look who it is. Miss Buzzkill. Why are you bothering me and Bobby?". "You are trying to make him your husband!" said Moka. "Shouldn't you be do the same? I mean he is going to be mine soon." said Rias.

The two started fighting on my bed. I got off my bed and I went into my shower. I dried my hair and I put on my uniform. I placed my duel disk on my right hand. I was Ambidextrous so that means that  I could either of my hands to duel or write. I then walked out of my dorm and I head toward the dorm cafeteria.

I saw the other Obelisks and they were looking at me. I sense lust and envy coming from the girls and the boys. You can figure which sin is coming from which gender. I then saw Alexis sitting alone and I walked over to her ."Bob. Where were you yesterday?" said Alexis. "I was sleeping for more than 16 hours. I think." I said. "Really? I actually heard voices coming from your room yesterday." said Alexis."And what were you doing outside of my room?" I said.

"I was hoping that we could go explore the island today. I mean we're staring school in two days. So it would be nice." said Alexis. "Sure thing Alexis. I wouldn't mind but after breakfast." I said. "Okay Bob." said Alexis. Later, We were walking around the island exploring the shopping district and do other stuff that normal teens at a school which is payed by the Seto Kaiba. We reached the dueling arena which was inside of the academy.

"This place looks pretty impressive." I said. "Yeah. Do you want to duel Bob?" said Alexis. "Sure Alexis. I mean my deck and I've been itching to duel someone lately." I said. "So Bob? Where did you get that card that you defeat Crowler from?" said Alexis. I said,"A real good friend.". "Hey. Look who decided to grace us with his presence. The Obelisk King." said a snotty rich voice. I saw a boy who had urchin like hair standing there with a boy with mop like blue hair and brown hair.

"Hey Alexis. So who are they? And why are they calling me the Obelisk King? I think I would be the Knight myself." I said. "Bob. So the boy with the  brown hair is Bubba, the boy with the mop for hair is Beau, and the Urchin Hair is Chazz Princeton. He was the best student in our class back at prep school." said Alexis. I then said,"Really? He looks like a walking Urchin to me."."Yeah. He does Bob for sure." said Rias.

I saw her and Moka standing there as Beau said,"Do you really think you are the best duelist at this school?". "He is and he could beat you with no problem." said Moka. Others beside me and a couple of others couldn't hear them so that fell on deaf ears. "I can beat you Chazz. Care for a duel?" I said as I smiled. "Sure. I"m going to destroy you Yagami!" said Chazz. "His name is Bob!" yelled the two girls. Alexis looked at them and she must have thought that she is crazy.

I stood across from Chazz. He said,"The rich gets to go first loser.". He drew a card and he said,"I summon Reborn Zombie in defense mode.". A zombie appear from the ground. It was in a defending position and he said,"I place down 2 facedowns. Your move Bob.". I drew a card and I looked at my hand."Since you have a monster on your field, I can special summon Devil Witch from my hand. Oh and my deck is filled with monster good and evil Chazz." I said.

Devil Witch. Attribute Dark. LV 7. ATK 2500 DEF 2500. Fiend/Effect .The Witch of the Devil King. Her magical powers are very impressive due to her being able to control demons with her powerful magic. Her loyalty to her king is legendary. She can be special summoned if your opponent has a monster on their field. If you have no other monster on the field when she is summoned, you can special summon two monsters from your hand and you can draw 2 cards from your deck. 

A witch stood there. She was wearing a red and black dress.S he had long white hair and glowing red eyes. She had a staff with a skull inside it. The staff was black and it had red veins inside it. Bubba then said,"Dam. That is a smoking hot girl.". "I would let her use magic on me." said Beau. "Are they serious Bob. I would love to use my more weirder magic on them." said Devil Witch. "No. Don't Zee at all. I activate her special effect. I special summon Dark Blade and Ice Warrior!" I said.

The two then return as I drew 2 cards. "I special summon Watapon to my field!" I said. The pink fluff ball appear as I said,"I now attack with Dark Blade!". He rushed toward the zombie and Chazz said,"I play my facedown! Negate Attack!". The attack was blocked by a barrier and then I said,"I now end my turn with three facedowns. Your move Urchin Hair.". Chazz said,"The name is Chazz Princeton and don't you forget it.".

I was going to forget it. He drew a card and he said,"I activate this card. It is known as the Change of Heart?". Zee went to his side and I said,"I don't blame you.". "I now attack your Ice Warrior!" said Chazz. She destroy him causing me 900 life points and Chazz said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Bob. Oh and you can have your slut back.". She came back over here and she said,"Do you think Ice Warrior will be mad at me?".

"No. He is pretty forgiving. Don't worry." I said. She smiled as I drew a card. I said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed.". I drew 2 cards and I said,"I activate my facedown card! Ladies Night Out! By sending Dark Blade to my grave, I can bring out three lovely ladies to the field. I special summon Moka, Rias, and Mirajane to my field!". This spell was very helpful since I can get more monsters on my field aka bringing out more monsters for me to destroy the opponent.

Ladies Night Out. Spell. Normal. Once you send a monster from your field to the grave, the girls can come out to play. You can special summon a female monster for every open space on your field.
Moka. Attribute Dark. LV 8. ATK 2600 DEF 2600. Fiend/Effect. Despite her looking amazing beyond belief, she is actually a powerful vampire but she is a pink haired girl. It thanks to the Rosario around her neck. You can use a certain spell to reveal her true form. When she attack an opponents monster, you gained life points based on the monster's attack points.
Rias Gremory. Attribute Fire. LV 8. ATK 2600 DEF 2600. Warrior/Effect. She is the number one beauty of Kuoh Academy, the president of the Occult Research Club, and a really strong devil. She loves people with a kind heart including the Devil King. She can't be destroy by any monsters made of Fire, Dark, Earth, Water, or Light. 
Mirajane. Attribute Dark. LV 7. ATK 2800 DEF 2800. Spellcaster/Efect. Despite her looks and attitude, her magic is one of the strongest in all of Fairy Tail. She is also on the same level as Erza and Laxus. She is a model for a swimsuit magazine. She was once a total badass who really didn't like anyone beside her little brother and sister but when her sister died, she changed into a kind girl. When Lisanna came back from Edolas, she now fights with her family being complete. She can boost all monsters on your field by 500 ATK and DEF points.

The two girls who tried to kill each other every morning stood there next to a very fair maiden. She had long white hair which curled slightly at the ends with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her large breasts. Her hair had a short, upward ponytail obtained by gathering and tying the hair covering her forehead. She had on a sleeveless and ankle-length maroon dress with a pleated skirt.

The chest is adorned by a large, pink bow, and similarly colored trimmings framed the rather ample neckline, acting as straps, and circle around the waist. She had on some high-heeled shoes that really matched her dress, and accessorizes with a small chain necklace with a blue oval gem attached to it and she has a bracelet made of white flowers circling her right wrist. She then blew a kiss right at me as Alexis looked at me with perverted eyes.

She walked off and I had to finish this duel now. I really don't want her hating me. "I now attack with Rias! Show that zombie your Power of Destruction!" I said. "With pleasure!" said Rias. She fired out a powerful attack which made the zombie go back into the ground. "Moka. Teach Chazz to learn his place! Mirajane Demon Form! Zee Darkness Blast!" I said. The vampire kicked Chazz in the stomach because she wanted him to learn it, the witch then blasted him, and Mirajane slashed him down.

I ran after Alexis who was ignoring me. "Alexis!" I said. She stopped and I said,"Thank you.". "Why do you have those monsters in your deck?! I mean I thought Yubel was your strangest monsters but you have a Harem in your deck!" said Alexis. "This deck was given to me by my grandfather. I honor his memory." I said. "I didn't know." said Alexis. "It is fine Alexis. I have beefy guys." I said,"Bob. It is weird. We have some stuff to do." said Alexis. "Right." I said. We walked off.

Next time,
A strange day at Duel Academy starting a trip to the girls dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment