Saturday, December 13, 2014

Power Episode 5 Revenge of the Weak pt 1 The Robot and a Old friend


I know that is a weird super villain name Neurozap but I am using a random generator for these names.I love the name by the way.It sounds like a weird electric based villain but this one has the power of his mind at his full potential.Anyway enjoying Bob and Felix hanging out on Campus.Also Felix is African American by the way.Yep here on Powerdude Stories, We are multicultural and not trying to be racist whatsoever.

It had been a month since Bob defeated Killer Rush.Jade had made her appearance here quick.Most guys loved her due to her being really pretty and they hated Bob since they lived together.Bob was always busy trying to stop super villains, your Clowns, criminals, and also trying to make sure that Megan doesn't do anything illegal.Jacob didn't want his company ruined and since Bob works for the man, he is pretty making Megan more angry toward him.

At the School and the end of the day,Bob was sitting with Felix talking.Bob finally had some time off because no crimes were being committed"So Bob? Which girl do you like more? Sakura or Jade?" said Felix.Bob spit out his drink and he said,"Huh?"."Dude! You are such a player!" said Felix."I am?" said Bob."Yeah man. So tell me the truth. You like Jade or Sakura? I mean both of them are so hot. I am kinda of jealous but hey we are friends and I don't break the code man." said Felix.

Bob then saw a boy walking toward the parking lot.He had black hair and glasses and he looked like a nerd."Hey Felix. You know that guy?" said Bob.Felix looked at him and he said,"That is Kevin Henry man. He is from Class 3? You know that class that with that super hot chick who gave you that kiss when you came back from the Jokers."."Oh yeah. She seemed nice. So what is it Kevin doing out here? I mean don't guys like him " said Bob."You are so dense sometimes man." said Felix.

Bob then saw Roxy walking and Kevin looking at her with love eyes.He then pieced the two together and he said,"Dam. He likes her. Poor guy."."Yeah. Roxy goes through boyfriends quick than Power did against those Clowns." said Felix."This school sure has Power fever." said Bob."Yeah man. I mean he is so cool. He defines our generation." said Felix.

Bob then saw Roxy and Kevin talking.He then turned on his super hearing which allowed him to hear their conversation."What do you want Kevin?" said Roxy."I was thinking about tutoring you." said Kevin."Do you think I am stupid or something?" said Roxy."No! I just heard about you failing most of your classes. I want to help my friend out." said Kevin."He is crashing and burning so hard. I mean he needs way more confidence." thought Bob.

Bob then saw Tony Larson."Hey Felix. Do you know about who bullies Kevin?" said Bob."Yeah. Tony hates him for some reason. There are in the same class man. Kevin got the brain while Tony is the Brawn. They would make a pretty good team if you asked me but they clash like Fire and Ice." said Felix."Or you and Science? Maybe you should get yourself a Tutor. Like yourself truly." said Bob.

Felix punched lightly as Tony said,"What is a loser like you talking with Roxy? Do you think yourself to be cool?".He pushed him into a puddle of mud from the rain last night and Roxy said,"What do you want Tony?"."Babe. I want to offer you a ride to the mall in my sweet ride." said Tony.Roxy then saw  a red car waiting for her and she said,"Sure Tony. Later Calvin."."Yeah. Later loser." said Tony.

The two were gone as Bob helped Kevin up."You going to be alright man?" said Felix."It is none of your business Felix." said Kevin."He is only trying to help Kevin. I mean Tony is a jerk to everyone. Don't let me get to you like that." said Bob."And why should I listen to Mr. Ladies man? Do you know what it is like to be a loser? No you don't. Leave me alone." said Kevin.

He walked off as Felix said,"Man. What is his problem? I mean we were trying "."I guess he gets bullied a lot." said Bob."Yeah. Bullying is a problem at our school. So you still haven't answer my question. Who do you like more Jade or Sakura?" said Felix.Bob was about to answer him when his phone rang."Your boss calls you a lot man." said Felix.Bob then said,"This guy is 90 years man. Let me see what he needs.".

He then answer it."Robert. You need to suit up. We have some chemicals stolen by some super powered punks. One calls himself Arachnid and he is like a Spider or something, another calls himself Lizard and he is like a real lizard, and the last one looks like a bird and he is known as Hawk. You really can't miss them." said Jacob.

Bob then hanged up as Felix said,"What is it Bob?"."I have to go man. Mr. Underwood needs me to pick up some medicine for him. I mean think he said something for his back. See you tomorrow?" said Bob."Yeah. Later." said Felix.Bob ran off as Felix thought,"He never answer my question. Little slime ball. I will get my answer soon Bob.".He walked off toward his car.

Bob hid behind an alleyway as he became Power.He then flew toward the city and he said to Lucy,"Where are those criminals that Mr. Underwood was talking about Lucy?"."They are driving through traffic about to cause trouble. Lets go stop them." said Lucy."Right." said Bob.He then flew toward traffic and he saw a pickup truck driving through traffic about to ."Found them." said Bob.He then flew down and he grab the car and he flew them toward the roof of a nearby building with the truck.

Bob placed the car down and he said,"Get out of the car.".Then Bob saw three boys his age.One looked like a Lizard and he was really buff, one looked like a Falcon and a Eagle hybrid, and one looked like a spider."What do you want normal?" said Arachnid."Normal?" said Bob."Yeah. We were born looking like this. Now what are you doing here?" said Lizard."You three stole some chemicals and I am here to claim them back." said Bob.

Hawk then laughed as Bob said,"What so funny Feathers?"."The name is Hawk. We dumped those stupid chemicals in some normal guy's lawn. Sucks for you." said Hawk.The three then laughed as Bob said,"You three are annoying. Blizzard Tornado!".He then froze the three as Bob said,"Hey Mr. Underwood. Do you know them?"."Yes. They are known as the Freaks." said Jacob."Way to be offense Mr. Underwood. You know times have changed right?" said Bob.

Jacob sighed and he said,"I know that Robert. That is what they call themselves Robert. Anyway, I will get looking for the chemicals using my scanners. You deliver them to the place I placed into your signals.".Bob then saw a location in his helmet and he said,"Guess I learning something new about Superior. Lucy do you mind putting the suit on autopilot? I need some time to think."."Sure Master." said Lucy.

The suit then grabbed the frozen Freaks and it flew off.Bob then thought,"I wonder what I should tell Felix tomorrow. I mean do I like Jade or Sakura? I mean Jade is very nice but I have known Sakura for years. I only like her as a friend but Jade is different. I see her like I do Rose. God, Girls are so confusing. I hope Mr. Underwood lets me off for tonight. I need some time to think.".He then took control back of the suit as Lucy said,"Is everything already master?"."Yeah. Lets get this over with." said Bob.

Meanwhile,Kevin was walking home from school still covered in mud."God. Today was the worst. I mean I embarrassed myself in front of Roxy, got bullied by Tony, and Bob and his friend Felix tried to help me. Those two are just so annoying. I wish I could get all of them back." thought Kevin.He then opened his door and he saw a note.It was from his parents.He read it and he said,"Guess they are out of town again.".He then looked outside and he saw a barrel of chemicals.He then rushed outside and he thought,"Time to get my revenge on those jerks.".He dragged the barrel inside and up to his room not causing a spill by the way.

Later that night, Bob was walking around Superior."This is nice. Just me and my thoughts. No Lucy to bother me. Thank god I can turn her off. I better turn her on later." thought Bob.His phone then rang as he said,"Come on!".He looked and it was Felix."Hey man. What's up?" said Bob."Dude. Guess what?" said Felix."What? And where are you?" said Bob."At the mall. The Soul Cancer is playing at our homecoming! Isn't that sweet?" said Felix.

Soul Cancer is a band which most teens liked in Superior and the world include Bob."Seriously?! That is so freaking sweet!" said Bob.He got stares as Felix said,"Yeah. I mean I heard that someone called them in town. I don't know who though.".Bob then heard some screaming and he said,"What it is going on?".Felix then hanged up as Bob thought,"Something is going down there and Power is going to find out what.".He ran off toward an Alleyway to become Power.Little did he know that someone or something was following him and it was determined about it.

Meanwhile at the mall, a 2 ton robot was attacking the mall.From his house, Kevin stood there wearing some sort of visor."This is too easy. Not even Power can find me." said Kevin.Kevin through the robots eyes saw Tony's car and he said,"Take that Larson!".The mall saw that the robot was attacking the car of Berserk's best player."No! My car!" said Tony.Kevin laughed at his bully's misery toward his precious car which is weird but can you blame the kid.

He was on the floor as Roxy stood there."You care about that car more than me?" said Roxy.Tony looked at her and he said,"No way baby. I like you but that car was worth a lot of cash.".Roxy walked away as the robot headed toward them."Get away from them now you overgrown tin can!" yelled Power.Kevin then saw Power flying toward them and Power then said,"Power Barrier!".

Then a barrier made of strange energy blocked that robot.Bob then looked down and he said,"Get out of here!".The teens ran off as Felix grabbed Roxy who was looking at Power aka Bob.The robot broke it and then he punched Bob into the wall.Bob then thought,"Okay. If I remember right, Robots hate two things and I can show it off.".Bob then fired water at the robot and Kevin thought from his bed,"What is he doing?"."Eat this! Voltage Shock!" said Bob.The robot then fell over and caused some damage from the shock.

Kevin then fell out of his bed and he was gripping his head.He then threw off his visor which was broken"My head! You will pay Power!" said Kevin.He then got back up and he looked at the chemicals and he smirked as he pulled out his father's chemical lab.Meanwhile back at the mall, Bob then took the robot from the ground and he called Jacob."Ah Bob. Impressive work taking down the robot." said Jacob."So do you know where this robot came from Mr. Underwood? I mean I know that it didn't come from Megan's company?" said Bob.

"You know where they are building that new hospital?" said Jacob."Yeah. Is this a construction robot?" said Bob."Yep. Do you think Lucy can fix this thing?" said Bob."I have faith that she can Robert. She is very advanced." said Jacob."Okay. I will turn her on. Call you later. Say hi to Skippy for me." said Bob.Jacob hanged up as Bob turned on Lucy."Why did you turn me off Master!" said Lucy."I need to think about some stuff okay. I am sorry. Can you repair the robot?" said Bob."Sure." said Lucy.

Bob was walking back home in his normal outfit.He had return the robot back to the construction site.The workers were confused why the robot was stolen in the first place causing Bob to do some more research about this giant thing.He sat in the park and he thought,"Someone must be using some tech to control the robot. Good thing that Lucy took some data from it. I hope she can figure it out. I need to find out why that robot was targeting Tony.".

He then looked at the moon and he said,"Wow. The moon sure looks nice tonight. Just like three years ago.".He then relieve some old memories when he heard laughing."Clowns. Great." said Bob.He then found some surround a girl.He hid in the bushes waiting to attack with a Ice Boomerang but then he saw the girl.She had short sliver hair with red tips, a light gray top, shorts, and tennis shoes.She also had on small black gloves."What is she doing back?" thought Bob.The boomerang turned into a puddle from Bob melting it with his fire hands.

Bob then saw her kicking a clown down causing them to run like cowards."Yeah! You better run!" said the girl.She then cracked her knuckles and she said,"You can come out Bob. I know that you are here. I know that I am not crazy. I mean you know that.".Bob came out of the bushes and he said,"Stella. What are you doing back in town?".Stella then looked at him and she said,"It has been a while wasn't it?"."Yeah. Too long. You want to grab some coffee? We need to catch up."."Sure but you are paying Bob." said Stella."Same old Stella." said Bob.

The two sat in a empty booth at a restaurant which was pretty much empty."So how is the family doing?" said Bob."Good. We seen the world Bob. I wish you came with us though." said Stella."You know why I didn't Stella." said Bob."Yeah. I heard about what happened. I am so sorry." said Stella."Yeah but I am living with my mom again." said Bob."So I heard about you stopping some Clowns. Guess someone got braver in the years that I have been gone." said Stella.

Bob smiled as he said,"Yep. I did because I had a friend who inspired me to do some crazy stuff in my youth I think I am looking at her. You did teach me how to fight."."You sound like an old man Bob." said Stella."I guess I have been working at my Job too long." said Bob."Don't you work for Jacob Underwood? I mean he was the former head of Human Protection." said Stella."Actually the company was called Omega Corp. They helped built this city. This is what happens you pay attention in school." said Bob.

Stella then smiled as she said,"Same old Bob. You haven't changed whatsoever."."Yeah I did Stella. I changed from a teen with some issues into a teen with some issues and super powers." thought Bob."So Bob. You ever hear of the superhero Power?" said Stella."Yeah. He is our city's protector. Where did you hear about him?" said Bob."From Sakura, we kept in touch over the years. Power reminds me of you except you don't wear spandex." said Stella.

Bob then looked at her and he said,"Can you keep a secret Stella?"."What is it Bob? You going to Tibet or something and you haven't told Sakura." said Stella."No. This one is more personal. Dangerous even. Do you think you can defend yourself from danger?" said Bob."You are talking to the girl who isn't afraid of clowns. Bob, you can trust me. I promise that I will never tell anyone about it. I promise Bob." said Stella.He smiled as he thought,"I can trust you.".

Bob then whispered something in her ear.The two then left the cafe as the mysterious figure from before said into a radio,"He is telling a girl from his past bout his secret. What now?".The voice from the other side of said radio said,"Keep an eye on them Watch. We need to make sure that the boy is ready."."K boss. I'll keep an eye on the kid. I will be doing it my way." said Watch."Fine Watcher. You better do your job." said the voice.It hanged up as Watch said,"Better have me some fun.".

Next time
Neurozap Strikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment