Friday, December 5, 2014

Power Episode 1 Power Up Part 1 The Future of Superior


Welcome to a Superhero Story. What?! I am actually doing one. I know that it is strange but I want to try it with some reference and fourth wall breaking. So I hope you all like it. I am also bring how characters think from the recent Crossover High with some elements from Psycho. Psycho was one of two stories that didn't have Bob as the main character which is pretty dam rare on here. Bob is the main character in this one with Jacob Underwood appearing as Psycho. You will see what I mean soon by that. Plus the narrator. I really grown to like the character.

Our story begins in Superior,Washington in the year 2012. Over by the harbor, some goons were wearing your good and old fashioned goon outfits were putting some bags of money and diamonds stolen from the jewelry store, bank, and museum over time into a boat. "That is good here boys. Keep placing the bags into the boat and everything will go smooth." said a man voice. This is the super villain Galtron who is half human and half robot.

He is one of the main enemies of Psycho, the local superhero. He looks like your normal human male who is about 30 years old. He has white hair and red eyes hidden under some sunglasses. He usually wears a black biker jacket with a black shirt. blue jeans which looked worn out, and boots. "Stop or you will have to face me Gilbert." said a voice. Galtron/Gilbert turned around to see Psycho standing there.

Psycho is Superior's superhero for over 40 years and he started when he was 15 years old. He is now 62 years old but he had the body of a 30 year old. His real name is Jacob Underwood, a Billionaire and a local hero. He has been fighting off his rival company Human Protection which is trying to make his city into the city of the future. He is  trying to stop them from taking over of his company Omega Corp.

His suit is Green and White. He has the power to make anything that he needs to him him fight crime with ease, enhanced strength, speed, agility, and electricity. He is super smart and his suit was made with the ability to stop any enhanced super humans. He is getting older and his heart can't take his super heroics and running Omega Corp at the same time. He is currently looking for a successor but him dealing with Megan Fisher of Human Protection isn't helping.

Gilbert laughed,"Aren't you too old to face me?". "I can handled a bucket of bolts like you Gilbert." said Psycho. Lighting came out knocking out several grunts. "Get him you idiots!" yelled Galtron. He ran on the boat as several hundred grunts surrounding him. Galtron started the boat and it drove off away from the harbor. "All at once!" said a grunt. "You mean a dogpile?" said another grunt. "Yeah!" said the first grunt.

"That isn't going to work with me." said Psycho. He smirked as he made a barrier with his suit. The grunt were trapped in nets made of a really strong metal and it knocked them out with a quick shock from it. Psycho walked toward the boat and he felted his heart beating faster. He went onto the port with him grabbing his arm. "Too slow Psycho!" said Galtron. He fired several missiles at him and he mad the missiles go back toward Galtron. "Shit!" yelled Galton.

The ship then exploded and Psycho said,"I am sorry Gilbert. I am getting too old for this. I hope I can make something to be protect.". He walked off and the cops came to arrest the grunts who were still out cold from the net from Psycho. They search for days but they never found the gems until several years later along with the empty carcass of Gilbert Rodgers. Is this a bad sign for Psycho who is old beyond belief. Now lets go thirty three years into the future.

In the year 2045, Omega Corp was taken over by Human Protection. Megan Fisher upgraded the city from a city which was already impressive enough but now it is the city of the future. It had hover cars, hover trains, jet packs, really tall buildings, and several stuff that you would expect from the city of the Future. Think anything from any science fiction story and you have Superior in a nut shell. It is obvious.

This was made possible by Megan Fisher, the kindest woman in the United States due to her charity work with several countries. She is loved by everyone beside for Jacob Underwood who is at the ripe old age of 95. He lives in his mansion alone with his dog Skippy and one other person who is like Psycho in many ways. He is also our main protagonist of our story and you all thought that it was the older one didn't you.

In the middle of the city, a boy was on his way to school talking one of the trains. He has black hair and brown eyes. He looks to be 16 years old. He is wearing a light gray jacket, black shirt with the green P which is the symbol of Psycho, blue jeans, and black, red, and gray tennis shoes. He had headphones in his eyes. The train stopped as a guy got one. He was wearing a red clown outfit with a comical fist over his left hand and he said,"Anyone up for some laughs?".

He is one of the members of the gang that honors the memory of Charon, a villain of Psycho. He is the complete opposite of Superior's super hero for many years Psycho. He was a real life cartoon due to his super power which is that he can change his body into a hammer, a giant fist, and a frying pan for good measure. Thanks to some tech that he stole from Omega Corp, he know has the power to make himself into weapons.

Psycho stopped him and he supposedly died in 2011 when he fell of the bridge. This group honors his memory but they are more of street punks than anything else. He then spray painted the symbol of his gang which was a cartoon laugh onto the train and he saw a woman with a purse filled with cash. He then sat next to her and he said,"You sure give me that purse hot stuff.". "And why should I?" said the woman.

He then started laughing and he said,"That is pretty funny. You should give it to me.". He then pulled out a knife and he said,"I'm not joking.". "You should leave her alone before I get really mad." said the boy with the headphones. He then punched the clown down to the ground. The clown then looked at him and he said,"Are you sure that you want to piss off the Charon gang?". "I don't care Clown. I can handled you costume freaks with no problem on my end. Now leave." said the boy.

The clown and woman didn't notice that his eyes glowed a little tint of red. The clown then punched the boy in the eye and the right arm. The train stopped as he ran away like a coward or a chicken. The woman said,"Thank you sir. Are you going to okay?". "Yep. I can handled them. Are you going to be okay?" said the boy. "Yes. I would love to know your name. I mean you saved me from that guy or I call a freak." said the woman.

"Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short." said Bob. She got off the train due to this being her stop. Bob sat down and he went back to listen to his music. Later at Superior School of Knowledge which is really advance for your normal high school. It looked like the high school of the future. Bob was walking around campus. "Man. I really hope my old man lets me out tonight. I'm sure as hell don't want to miss that thing tonight. It is going to off the wall insane." thought Bob.

Bob and his dad never got along because of political issues. Bob isn't a bad kid just a troubled kid. He then hid behind a set of lockers. He then saw the star of the school and he plays for the future's most spectacular sport which is Lacrosse, Football, and Hockey in one called Rampage. His name is Tony Larson. He has blue hair and green eyes. He is pretty buff which you can expect from an athlete. He is wearing a white and green jacket honoring him even more.

He is also a real bully to anyone not popular, cool, famous, or a friend of his.. Bob wasn't one of them due to his interesting views on Human Protection which aren't very nice. Tony then said,"Where are you Yagami?! I know that you are around here. I can small losers like you from a mile away.". Tony found Bob and Bob said,"What do you want with me Larson? I haven't done anything to you or your gang of idiots.".

"Yes. You did Bob. You miss out on your swirly this morning. What were you doing Bob? Were you helping an old lady across the street or something stupid like that?" said Tony."That isn't stupid Tony. Older people can still bring a lot to the table." said Bob. Later that day, Bob was getting his hair dried by the machine. He was just thrown into the pool by the Rampage's team and the teachers didn't do anything to stop them.

Since his regular clothes were still wet, he was wearing his gym uniform which was a white shirt with sweat pants because he wasn't going to wear those shorts. "God dam jocks. I really hate their guts and I really hope they get what comes to them." thought Bob. He walked out and he saw that he was late for his last class of the day. "Dam it! I'm late again!" yelled Bob. He ran toward his Math Class but he was later caught by security which was very good at school.

Megan Fisher was walking down toward one of the many labs in the Omega Corp building. She had long violet hair which was in a ponytail and she had indigo eyes. She was like Jacob Underwood in a way. She was a fan of Psycho back in her youth when he was 27. She learned that she had the power to control people's mind. She later founded Human Protection to destroy Omega Corp for they did to her father.

She succeeded by giving Charon Psycho's tech which was from Omega Corp which she had stolen thanks to her using her powers over weak minded humans. She opened the door to the lab. She then saw the carcass of Gilbert Rodgers/Galtron standing there. It was plugged it into a giant battery which she had some scientists connecting it to the Internet which had gotten stronger thanks to her company making it even stronger than it was thirty three years ago.

She then looked at it and she said,"I know you are there Gilbert. Come on. We need to talk.". The body glowed back to life with a blue light. It projected Gilbert who stood there in a really detailed holographic form. He looked like he was on vacation. "What was it this time Megan? I'm hiding from the cops. Don't you have a company to run or something? I helped you with handling rival companies for years. I want to relax and not think about you." said Gilbert.

Megan then smirked and she said,"I thought you want to know something pretty important.". Gilbert crossed his arms as he said,"I am not getting any younger Megan.". "I hope you remember the name Jacob Underwood." said Megan. "Yeah I do. He was that old man right? Didn't he died already?" said Gilbert. "No. He is 95 years old. I'm still wondering why the old man is kicking but he is. He is going to make a move on MY company. I will need your assistance to take care of him." said Megan.

Gilbert then said,"Why? I mean this body of mine is thirty years old and way out of fashion.".He then saw Megan turn on a light. He saw a suit which looked like something out of an future movie. "This is the best battle suit known to man. It has the power to absorb Electricity, Fire, Water, Earth, Ice, and every single element known to mankind. You will be to become a better Galtron than ever and with your brains, you could come out with no problem." said Megan.

Gilbert smirked,"I'm in. Time to kill again.". "Before that, You need to handled a problem of mine." said Megan. "Whatever Megan. I better get payed for this." said Gilbert. He combined himself to his new suit and Megan said,"You will. Time for you to make sure that Justin X gets what coming to him for messing with me and killing Jacob Underwood.". The suit glowed as Galtron said,"Ready. Lets go.". He followed her out.

Later around 6 at night, Bob was in his room listing to his music. He then heard an alarm go off and he said,"Dam. I better hurry up. I'm not missing that party for anything.". He put on his jacket and he heard his name being called. "Justin! I am going out!" yelled Bob. His father was standing there with a tired look on his face. He had orange hair and blue eyes. He worked for Human Protection and he and his son fought about it that constantly through the years.

Justin grabbed his son and he said,"Son. We need to talk.". "Why? I mean what have you done for me? I mean you have yelled at me for years hating Human Protection. I really hate her Justin. You remember what she did to Mom right?" said Bob. Justin said,"I know that Bob! I really don't like seeing you like this. I mean you know why I still work for her right?". Bob then said,"To start up your own company. How is that going by the way?".

Justin smiled and he said,"I did son. I have design a prototype to help the world Bob. Aren't you proud of me?". Bob said,"Sure. I'm out.". He opened the door and Justin said,"Be safe okay Bob.". "Sure Justin. Don't do anything stupid. I don't want to lose you." said Bob. He slammed the door shut as Justin walked back to his office. He sat down and he looked at a picture of a younger him, Bob, a little girl, and a woman about his age. "What has time done to me?" said Justin.

Meanwhile outside of the Dragon Club, a crowd was waiting to get in. A group stood there. Tony was standing there with the other members of the team plus some popular kids from school. "Where is that twerp? He is making us wait." said Tony. "Be patient Tony." said a girl. She had pink hair and green eyes. She was wearing a scarlet red dress with boots."Why should I Sakura? I mean that guy isn't cool whatsoever. I mean you are actually friends with that guy is pretty sad." said Tony.

"Ah Tony. I thought we are getting along so well." said Bob. He stood there and Sakura hugged him. "You made it Bob." said Sakura. "I won't miss this party for the world Sakura. I need to get out of my place anyway." said Bob. Tony talked to his friends as Bob saw his "friends". I mean Sakura's friend walk over to him and Sakura. Bob then saw his friend Felix Crawford.Felix had red hair and he was a member of the popular kids club. "Hey. You escape from your old man?" said Felix. Bob nodded.

The others are Sarah Edwards who is an shining star in the acting world and she had blond hair and green eyes, Wanda Lawson who is an amazing female athlete and she had short brown hair and brown eyes, Roxy Park who is one of the most popular girls at school and she is known for always switching boyfriends quick and she has white hair and blue eyes, and Audrey Marsh who is a super smart girl and she had light green hair and brown eyes.

The teens talked for a while when they heard clowns. "Do you guys think what I am thinking? I mean we all known that sound well." said Sarah. "Yeah. Those carnies are coming to town for some reason. I mean they usually don't come toward us." said Wanda. "Except when one of them gets pissed off." said Audrey. "Dam it." said Bob. "What is it Bob?" said Sakura. "Nothing. I'm just remember something strange." said Bob. "What is it man?" said Felix.

"I think it was this morning. I remember stopping a clown this morning." said Bob. "I didn't know you had it in you Bob." said Roxy. "Thanks I think?" said Bob. Then the sounds got even louder. "We are here to cause some mayhem boys! For Charon!" yelled their leader. "Charon!" yelled the group.

Next time,
Bob deals with the Charon Gang and he meets Jacob Underwood aka Psycho. He then meet Galtron as he tries to kill Jacob/

No comments:

Post a Comment