Saturday, December 27, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 4 Urchin Hair Strikes Back!


Yes. I will be calling Chazz Urchin Hair because to me,it looks like an actual urchin. I don't mean the enemy from Mario, the boy from the Little Mermaid, and a poor boy. I mean the Sea Urchin. Also Happy Holidays from here at Powerdude Stories. Also the new Starbomb is so awesome! Also we don't hate actors here, we just like making fun of their careers.

Bob P.O.V.
I woke up to see the empty field. I stood up and I said,"You know what? I really did miss this place to say the least.". I looked around and I saw the two armored people. They were talking to each other so I walked toward them and I heard the golden one say,"Dark. What are we going to do now?". The other one stood there and he said,"So? Don't you usually handled these thing X? I mean you are the wise and powerful Spirit King.".

"Can you be serious for once in your dam life?" said X. "I'm X. What should I do?" said Dark. I woke up in my bed just as it was getting to the juicy stuff. "Dam. I was finally figuring out my dreams. At least I know that there names are X and Dark. Strange names." I thought. I got out of my bed and I head toward my desk. I saw that my homework all finished and I thought,"I am so ready from the Promotion Exams.".

The Promotion Exams can make an Slifer Red into a Ra Yellow. It can make an Obelisk Blue into an Ra Yellow. So if I fail this test, I won't be an Obelisk Blue Student. It had been three weeks since my duel with Miranda by the way. "Good morning Bob. Did you sleep well?" said Yubel. I then saw her standing there and I said,"Hey Yubel. So where is Rias and Moka?". "They are getting ready to cheer you on during your test. Those two really like you." said Yubel.

"We've been friends for a very long time Yubel. So are you making good friends with my deck?" I said while changing. "Yes. They're all very nice even the more evil looking ones." said Yubel. "You know the human saying Yubel. Don't judge a book by its cover." I said. Yubel nod as she said," And where are you going Bob?". I was wearing my gym uniform and I said,"To get some training Yubel. I have been training to get stronger. You want to come watch?".

"No. I've to get some breakfast. Star is a great cook." said Yubel. "Yeah. She really is. Later Yubel." I said. I opened my door and I walked toward the forest. My trainer Natsu stood there and he said,"Are you ready Bob? I want be going easy on you?". "Yeah. Bring it on Natsu." I said. Later, I stood there in my uniform. I was covering a burn using some bandages that I have. When you have real life fire monsters living with you, bring some bandages.

I was walking to school and I saw a portly woman pushing a truck up the hill. "I wonder if the trunk's engine is broken or something. Oh well." I thought. I ran to go help her and I said,"Don't worry. I'm here to help you.". "Thank you Bob." said the woman. "How do you know me?" I said. She laughed as she said,"Many students want to destroy you in a duel for reasons. My name is Ms. Dorothy and I work at the card shop.".

"So if you don't mind me asking. Why are you pushing this up the hill?" I said. "Like I just said, I work here Bob. I need to get supplies into the shop or we would be a terrible card shop. I mean we are the only store on the island that works in the school." said Ms. Dorothy. "That makes some sense teach." I said. We pushed the truck up the hill. I sat there on the floor very tired and I thought,"I hate having being lazy sometimes. I need to work out more.".

Ms. Dorothy helped me up and she said,"Thanks for your help Bob. You are a very nice guy. Way different from the rumors.". "You know the saying Don't judge a book by its cover." I said. She then nodded as she said,"Come by later. I'll save you a pack of cards from today. You know that you kids are getting new cards today.".My stomach growled as I said,"I skipped breakfast this morning due to me studying too harder.".

I wasn't lying to her since I was studying aka training too harder earlier with Natsu. I blame my huge dream for getting stronger. "Would you like some food Bob?" said Ms. Dorothy. I shook my head up and down and I said,"Yes. If you don't mind.". "It is no problem at all Bob. I do owe you after all so call it like a treat." said Ms. Dorothy. I followed her inside the card shop. She was a very nice lady to say the least.

Alexis P.O.V.
I was sitting in Banner's class. We were about to start our finals. Everyone around me is awake, half awake, or in the case of the Slifers asleep. "They must have been studying all night." I thought. "Ms. Rhodes? Do you know where Mr. Yagami is?" said Professor Banner. I saw the man standing there with him holding Pharaoh. He was wearing a white shirt, black pants, belt and necktie. His black hair is tied back in a ponytail. He was wearing square-lensed glasses.

I said,"Um. Why are you asking me?"."You two are always together. I just presumed that you two were a couple." said Banner. I blushed a little as I said,"I've no idea where Bob is Professor. He must be sick or something. Professor Crowler must be happy about it.". "Me getting sick Alexis? That is pretty funny. A good one in fact. I bet Crowler will hate me for this but who cares to say the least." said Bob's voice.

He stood there. He had his earbuds inside of  his ears and he was listing to a song called Smash from Starbomb on it. He then took them out of his ears and Bob said,"Sorry that I'm late Professor. I was helping Ms. Dorothy. Her truck was broken. They are getting it fixed as we speak to say the very least and boy was it heavy.". "That is good Bob. We are about to start the test now." said Banner who was looking at him. "Sweet. I didn't miss it." said Bob.

He sat next to me and he said,"Miss me Alexis?". "Yeah I did Bob. I mean Banner thought we were a couple. Isn't that weird?" I said. "You wouldn't want to be my girlfriend Alexis? I'm truly hurt by the way. I don't think that I am that ugly of a guy." said Bob. "No. I mean.." I said."I'm just kidding." said Bob. I then punched him as the test started. I did like Bob but I don't know in the way yet. I am not so sure about it.

Narrator P.O.V.
Crowler was wearing a pretty bad disguise and he was plotting to make Bob pay. So nothing new for him. He was going to get the new cards that the kids get after their test today. He bought them all as the students came in. He went looking for Chazz to give the cards too. Also why does Crowler look like a Bancho in this scene? A Bancho is what the Pokemon Pangoro looks like or a punk in Japanese culture. You learn stuff from the internet. I could be wrong about that though.

Bob P.O.V.
I then stretched my arms as Alexis said,"Those tests were a nightmare.". "Not really. I thought they were pretty easy." I said. "You are really smart Bob. Do you mind tutoring me?" said Alexis. "Aren't you an A Student? What would I be able to tutor you?" I said. "You'll find something about me Bob." said Alexis. I blushed as I though all sorts of stuff. It may sound wrong but I'm only human folks. So don't judge me.

"I hate to interrupt your guys flirting." said Bastion. We saw the Ra Yellow standing there as I said with sarcasm,"You did Bastion. What is up?". "Our friends are still asleep." said Bastion. I saw Syrus and Miranda sleeping like babies. "Hey Bob? Do you have any ideas?" said Alexis. "I have one. You guys have an airhorn?" I said. The two shook their heads and I said,"I guess you guys don't. I've one on my phone.".

I pulled up the app up and I said,"Cover your ears. This is going to be loud.". I blasted the airhorn as the two woke up. "Bob? What are you doing down in Slifer Red? The test is about to start." said Syrus who was yawning. "Um Sy. You sleep through it all. Good job Mitch. You actually finished yours and color me impressed." I said. "Thanks Bob." said Miranda. I saw Syrus sighing. He then said,"I'm going to be in Slifer Red forever.". "Don't give up Sy. You and Miranda can do it." I said.

Later, me and Syrus were walking to the card shop. Alexis, Bastion, and Miranda had their decks ready as well. I was too but Syrus need some new cards. "I'm so nervous Bob. I mean what if I face Chazz?" said Syrus. "You're worried about Chazz Sy? You are crazy. That rich kid is so easy to beat in a duel and a fight. I could do it with only 2000 ATK points or less monsters." I said. "Yeah but you are really strong." said Syrus.

We reached the card shop as I said,"You are too Sy. You just need to get some confidence.". He went to go look for specific packs to help his deck. I walked up to the counter and I said,"Are you here at all Ms. Dorothy? It is me Bob.". "Ah. It is good to see you Bob." said Ms. Dorothy. She stood there with a huge smile on her face and Syrus stood there with several packs in his arms. "Do you know her Bob?" said Syrus.

Ms. Dorothy then said,"Yep. Bob here help me with the truck that I need to get fix.". "You can get the Slifers to help you out with that." I said. "Good idea." said Ms. Dorothy.She handed me several packs as Syrus said,"Wow Bob. You are so cool.". "Thanks Syrus. This one is for Alexis." I said. "Do you like her Bob?" said Syrus. "Yeah. She is really nice." I said. I then thought,"Yeah and she is the only girl who isn't crazy in love with me. I like her for that.".

Later, I stood there across from Chazz. "So I'm up against Chazz? And how is he still a dam Obelisk Blue? This plan is so Crowler." I thought. Alexis won against an Obelisk Blue who tried flirting with her causing her to crush his manhood by beating him badly, Bastion defeat an Obelisk Blue, Miranda won against a Ra Yellow, and Syrus won against a fellow Slifer Red. I was proud for my little buddy for his win.

Chazz said,"You ready to lose?". "Me lose? Pretty funny Chazz." I said. "If you lose Bob, you will be demoted to Slifer Red." said Crowler. I was shocked as I heard Yubel telling me something and I then said,"Okay but if I win, Chazz has to wear a girls uniform for a week. Deal or no Deal?!". "No way in herll!" said Chazz. Crowler really ignored Chazz as he said,"Deal!". He shook my hand as Chazz said with anger,"You are going to lose Bob!". "Okay Chazz or should I say Clair?" I said.

Chazz let me go first which is rare as I drew a card. I looked at my hand and I said,"I place this card facedown and I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Clair.". "The name is the Chazz!" yelled Chazz. He drew a card and he said,"I play Magical Mallet!". He drew 5 new cards after shuffling his deck and he said,"I now play another Magical Mallet!". He drew 3 new cards after placing three in there to be shuffled once again.

Chazz said,"I summon V-Tiger Jet in attack mode!". A robotic tiger/jet appear and  I said,"A reject Transformer. You must be a reject Shia Labeouf.". I got a couple of laughs as Chazz said,"I now play the spell Frontline Base! This allows me to special summon any level 4 or lower Union Monster from my hand each turn and I have the perfect one. I summon W-Wing Catapult from my Hand!". A blue jet appeared as I said,"You must have gotten the Chinese ripoffs Clair.".

"Shut up! I now remove them both from play so I can special summon VW-Tiger Catapult!". The two then combined into a new form. I was so tempted to make another joke but then Chazz said,"I now destroy your weak monster!". The machine was about to blast the card as I said,"I now activate my facedown! Negate Attack!". The attack was stopped as Chazz said,"You are lucky Bob. I end my turn with 2 facedowns.".

I drew a card and I said,"I flip summon my monster!". A very buff wall stood there and Chazz said shocked,"4000 DEF points!?". "Yep. He is literally my best line of defense. I now play the spell Pot of Greed!" I said. I drew 2 cards and I said,"I now special summon Devil Witch!". She return there as she blew a kiss to the crowd. I saw several nosebleeds and I said,"I guess we have a shower of red today folks. I now play the equip spell Ancient Wand!".

The Wall. Attribute Earth. LV 4. ATK 0000 DEF 4000. Rock/Normal. A living wall using dark magic. He can block several powerful attacks with ease. He serves the Spirit King because he is really nice to the living wall.
Ancient Wand. Spell. Equip. You give any spell caster on your field a boost in their magical power. The spellcaster boost is twice their normal attack points. EX a monster with 2500 ATK points equipped this card would have 5000 ATK points.

A really old wand went into her left hand and I said,"I now attack with my witch! Let show that reject Cyber Warrior your magical power!". She then fired a blast as Chazz said,"I play my facedown! Half Unbreak! This means that my monster is protect from your witch. I only take 1000 points of damage from your attack.".Chazz then took 1000 points of damage and I said,"I end my turn with a facedown so you are up Clair!".

Chazz then grumbled as he said,"I play the spell Pot of Greed!". "Copycat." I said. He drew 2 cards from his deck and he said,"I summon X-Head Cannon in attack mode.". A blue robot with cannons on its back stood there and Chazz said,"No clever pun?". "Meh. It is one of Kaiba's monsters so I will let you off the hook for now." I said. Chazz said,"I activate the spell Card of Sanctity!". He drew six cards as I drew four cards. "Thanks Clair!" I said.

Chazz said,"Now I play Dragged Down to the Grave!". I showed him my hand as he said,"I pick your Salamander!". I sent one of my strongest monsters to the grave as I said,"I pick Y-Dragon Head to go down.". Chazz smiled as he said,"Using my spell, I summon Z-Metal Tank!".A yellow tank appeared as I said,"Really love rejected transformers don't you Clair? It is sad to me at least.". "I now play my facedown! Call of the Haunted and I bring back Y-Dragon Head!" said Chazz.

The red dragon return to life as Chazz said,"I remove my X-Head Cannon, Y-Dragon Head, and Z-Metal Tank to summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon!". The three then turned into a combined monster as Zee said,"You are going to use them aren't you Bob?". I nod as Chazz said,"I now remove both of my monster to summon my epic monster! VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon!". "Oh no. I'm so scared of it." I said.

The two machines combined into a robot with a dragon from his family jewel, two cannons coming from his chest, and red wings. I think Chazz is compensate for something. "I send two cards from my hand to destroy both of your monsters! Ultimate Destruction!" said Chazz. The two monsters were gone as I said like Knuckles in Sonic Adventure 1,"Oh no.". "Destroy him now!" said Chazz. I then said,"I play my facedown! Back Shield! It protect me for one attack!".

Back Shield. Spell. Normal. You can block attacks using this powerful shield made from the heavens.

A shield appeared as the attack was blocked. Chazz said,"I end my turn with a facedown.". I drew a card as I said,"Time to end this. I activate my field spell Cyber Planet!". A futuristic planet appeared in the sky as the ground that we stood on changed into a empty field with several parts of robots in the area. I said,"I now summon Heart!". An ambulance appeared and it transformed into a really big robot about the size of Chazz's monster.

Cyber Planet. Spell. Field. The city of the Cyber Warriors and Tech Warriors, the cousins of the Autobots and Decepticons resistively . Every Machine on your side of the field gains 1000 extra points and you can bring back Machines from the graveyard.
Heart. Attribute Earth. LV 4. 2000 DEF 2000. Machine/Effect. She is the medic of the Cyber Warriors and she is a very kind person. She cares for every member and anyone that she finds in danger. She can bring back a monster from the grave every turn. She also can't be destroy in battle.

Chazz said,"Is that a Transformer?". "Yeah. She is one of the best. She actually has a pretty good effect. She lets me bring back Salamander!" I said. The wizard return as I said,"Show him who the real transformer is! Heart Smash!". She destroy the combined robot as she stood there. "She can't be destroy in battle. Ain't that sweet?" I said. Chazz grumbled as he said,"I play the spell Dimension Fusion! By paying 2000 life points, we can bring back monster we removed from play.".

I saw the five monsters standing there as I said,"I now play the spell Soul Reaping! This lets me bring one of my strongest monsters Soul Reaper to the field by sending Salamander back down to the grave again!". The grim reaper stood there with Natsu was. He was wearing a black cloak which covered his body. He was holding a scythe which looked like something out of a Horror movie. Chazz saw his face which was a flaming skull. Think Ghost Rider's head but with blue fire. Scary.

Soul Reaping. Spell. Normal. This spell lets you special summon Soul Reaper from your deck or grave if you offer up a monster on your field.
Soul Reaper. Attribute Dark. LV 8. ATK 8000 DEF 8000. Zombie/Effect. The reaper of Duel Monsters Spirits. He is known to be the most powerful Necromancer in the entire worlds and he works well with the Devil King and the Spirit King. His special effects are that he can bring back the monster or monsters used to summon him from the grave but they can't attack until your next turn, Effect 2 is that he can destroy one card on the field, and his final effect is that when he destroy an Dark Attribute monster, the owner of that monster only lose 450 life points.

"I now attack! You pick Soul." I said. He destroy the red dragon causing Chazz to lose the duel and I said,"You guys can beat Clair too. You just need to have confidence!". Later, I was walking with Alexis and she said,"I can't believe you sometimes.". "That I am a handsome hero?" I said. "No. You are actually really smart. I mean you got the highest grade on the final in our grade." said Alexis. "I have always been smart Alexis. I just look like a pretty boy." I said.

"I guess. So are you staying here for Fall Break?" said Alexis ."Yep. You want to hang out with me? I don't mind at all." I said. "Yeah. In your dorm room." said Alexis. My face went red as I said,"Really Alexis? I mean you are Alexis.". "I thought that you were going to say something like the Obelisk Queen or Madonna Bob." said Alexis. "Nope. You are Alexis to me and Madonna is so not you." I said.

She hugged me and she ran to the girls dorm. My face was burning red as Yubel said,"Is he always like this Soul?". Soul stood there with her and he said,"You get used to it.". "Thanks guys. I need to get some sleep." I said. I walked to the dorm with the two monsters who were making fun of me for reasons. I did like Alexis but I don't know about that kind of like just yet. I just need to conform the feeling for myself.

Next time,
Alexis and the soul version of Bob team up to defeat Titan and his crazy partner with a Horror movie themed deck. The two learn about Bob's past, the Spirit King, and the Devil King.

No comments:

Post a Comment