Saturday, December 27, 2014

Power 13 A New Chapter in Superior


The title means something is happening in the Episode.It may be good or bad but it will change Superior forever.Also a little rant.I have been watching the DCAU(DC Animated Universe) lately and I have a complaint about it.I hate the Green Lantern Corps in that show.I do like John Stewart and the Green Lantern Corps but can one of them make a god dam Construct in the universe! I mean seriously you getting really tired of beams all the god dam time.I now that it was 1992 to 2006 but come on!Lets get on with the show.

In the base of Power under Jacob's mansion, Jason stood there as Rex was using a laser to heal his wounds."You are taking this like a big boy." said Rex."You need to can the jokes Rex. You should be look that I even let you in here at all for the stunts that you pulled." said Jacob.He stood there as Henry said,'He helped us find him and Bob."."Yep. I am a really powerful psychic. I knew but I decided not to tell my boss." said Rex."Why? If you don't mind me asking." said Jade.

Rex said,"I like a good fight. Poor kid. He got destroyed out there".Bob was getting healed but he was out cold."So do you know why Atomic Wave, Killer Rush, Neurozap, Smash, Screech, Speed Queen, Mistress of Magic, Vortex, Blade, Toxic, Planet, the fake Galtron, and Nitro attack Robert and captured his friends include Stella?" said Jacob.Rex then said,"No clue. Blade from what I guessed team up with them."."I see. Someone must have a vendetta against Robert and Power." said Henry.

Jacob then said,"That bitch."."Who are you talking about Mr. Underwood?" said Jade."Human Protection CEO Megan Fisher." said Jacob."That bitch!" said Jason."Indeed. She is what you call a bitch." said Henry."So what is the battle plan? I want in." said Rex."Yes but we need to wait for Robert to be healed. His body is fine and his mind is as well. He just needs to wake up." said Jacob.

He then hit Bob with his cane as Bob woke up."What happened?" said Bob.He then saw Rex waving at him and he said,"What are you doing here?"."Easy Bobby. I save you and your buddy Jason from the Dread Patrol's new friends. My name is Rex by the way." said Rex."He figured out my secret?" said Bob."He read your mind. You have a real strong barrier protecting your mind Bob." said Jade."That makes me feel better Jade. So can someone let me out of this?" said Bob."I got you Robert." said Henry.

The wizard then help Bob out of the healing chamber and Bob said,"Where is Stella?".Jason was quiet and Bob said,"Where is she guys?"."She was captured by Cindy who is Nitro." said Rex.He then felt Bob's anger.The five then noticed Bob's normal caring brown eyes turn into bright red."Bob. We are going to save them all." said Jason."Jason is right Robert. We are going to make a plan for Power to get his girl back from Megan Fisher." said Jacob."Okay. Lets do it." said Bob.The 6 started to make a plan along with Skippy who love Stella and Bob.

Meanwhile at Human Protection's evil basement of evil, Stella woke up.She then saw that Kate, Sakura, Roxy, and Felix were still knocked out.The five were trapped in jail cells holding super criminals."Look who finally woke up. Today is a good day." said Megan.She stood there with Blade and Stella said,"What are you planning to do to us? I mean they did nothing."."You are the perfect bait for Power. I mean you two seem close." said Blade."Huh?" said Stella.

Blade had Kate and Roxy move into one room while Felix and Sakura were in a different.Stella was moved deeper into the base as Megan said,"You and Power seem close so we captured you and your friends so that we can get rid of his powers making him easy to kill."."You are a crazy bitch!" said Stella."Yep. Blade make sure the other villains are ready for Power's attack. We need to be ready. I will be here with my friend Stella." said Megan."Sure thing Megan." said Blade.

He was gone as Megan and Stella went in the room in the depths of the building.Stella was then hooked up to a machine and Megan said,"Have fun Stella.".She walked off as Stella thought,"Bob! Hurry! I love you! I wish I could defend myself from villains.".

Outside of Human Protection, Bob stood there with Henry, Jade, Jason, Rex, and a robot.The robot is Jacob or Psycho,He used this bucket of bolts to help Bob on crazy nights."Ready guys? Remember the plan." said Bob."Yep. Me and Rex here are off to go save Kate and Roxy." said Jason."Correct Nova. I hope to face Neurozap." said Rex."Me and Jade are off to go save Felix and Sakura." said Henry."Yeah and Bob plus Mr. Underwood are going to save Stella." said Jade.

The robot or Jacob said,"Okay to my scans of the building, Neurozap, Smash, and Planet are guarding Kate and Roxy. You two got them?"."Yeah." said the two boys.Jacob then said,"Vortex, Mistress of Magic, Speed Queen, and Killer Rush are guarding Felix and Sakura."."Yeah. We got them." said Jade."Indeed." said Henry."I guess we have Atomic Wave, Screech, Blade, Toxic,  the fake Galtron, Nitro, and Megan to fight. Ready Robert?" Jacob.

Bob then said,"Yeah. I have to thank you all. You are here to help me save our friends. I'm lucky to have you guys as my best friends. Now lets do this.".The 6 then walked in not getting stares because of Rex knocking them out with his psychic powers.The three team went down the building on three different elevators each leading to different floors.

Jason was pacing around the elevator there and Rex said,"Chill out Jason. We will be fine."."Why aren't you worried Rex?" said Jason."I have done stuff scarier than this. I am worried about Cindy." said Rex."Why? said Jason."She is not happy with her family. I mean she has to kill for a living and she can't have friends." said Rex."Makes sense. Are you ready? They have guards waiting for us. I am guessing." said Jason."You are correct. Get ready to make the bullet and guns turn into something cute." said Rex.

The elevator stopped as the two heroes dodged several bullets being fired through the door.Jason then turned the bullet into gum drops as the guns were now teddy bears.The two walked toward the guards and Rex said,"Mind Crush!".The guards were on the floor as Jason said,"So can you sense them Rex?"."Call me Razor when we are on the job." said Razor."K. You better call me Nova. So can you sense them?" said Jason.

Rex then opened the door as fire and ice came out of the door."Rex!" yelled Planet.She came out and Jason said,"You are mine! Fire Blade!".He made a blade out of fire and he slashed her.She then chased him around as Rex dodged giant fists from Smash."Stay still!" said Smash."Okay." said Rex.He then grabbed Smash and then Rex then made Smash hit himself."Why are you punching yourself?"! said Rex.Jason then dodged the crazed monster and then he said,"Element Reconstruction!".He then made Planet go back to Piper.

Rex then tied the two villains up in a pretty strong rope and Jason made the jail.The two stood front of the door where the girls were and Rex said,"Three. Two. One!".He opened the door holding a gun made of psychic energy and Jason freed the girls.He was then hit with a lot of psychic energy.Kate woke up and she saw Jason on the floor."Nova!" yelled Kate.She went toward him and he said,"I am not just Nova.".His head went back to normal as Kate said,"Jason. I can't believe you."."I know. I am a lover." said Jason.She then kissed him.

Kevin then stood there.Rex then said,"You may have Psychic powers like me but I am not a crazy stalker like you."."Die Razor!" yelled Neurozap.He then grabbed Rex and then Rex fired his gun at him which knocked out Kevin.Roxy woke up to see Neurozap out cold and she said,"What happened to him?"."I save you Roxy. Me and my boy Nova did." said Rex.

Roxy and Rex then saw Jason and Kate kissing."Those two are pretty cute together. I can't believe that Jason is Nova though." said Roxy."Amen to that sister. Your mind will be more blown today. Lets go help Power out after stopping at the weapon floor." said Rex."And how do you know about that?" said Kate."I read a guard's mind." said Rex"Makes sense." said Jason.The four then headed toward the elevator after dropping Neurozap in the jail cell.

Jade and Henry stood in their elevator."So I will handle Speed Queen and Killer Rush. You did use your magic to teleport the guards away right Henry?" said Jade."Yes. I did Jewel. They are safe. I think we can handle them." said Henry.The elevator stopped as the two walked out.Henry then cast a location spell to find their friends.He found the room where Felix and Sakura were kept captive.

Jade then blasted down the door and she saw the two still chained up."Henry. Keep an eye on the door. I need to free them." said Jade."Gotcha Gem." said Henry.He watched the door as Jade made a beam and then freed the two.Henry was then attacked by a weird blob monster and Vortex said,"Thanks Mistress of Magic. You kept us from being found by your buddy Wizard.".

The two then saw Vortex, Speed Queen, Killer Rush, and Mistress of Magic as Henry teleported Sakura and Felix outside of the room.He then took himself and Mistress of Magic while Speed Queen and Killer Rush took care of Jade.Vortex had other plans involving the rest of her fellow criminals.Speed Queen and Killer Rush then made tornadoes as Jade was caught in them."Gem Explosion!" said Jade.

She then trapped the two speedsters in very strong crystals and Henry said,"Time for a spell that will blow you away!".He then made a huge hurricane appeared as Jade trapped her in a crystal.She placed with the others as Henry said,"Where did Vortex go?"."I guess she ran away like a chicken or coward." said Rex.The two then saw Jason, Rex, Kate, and Roxy standing there.Kate and Roxy had weapons and armor on them.

Henry said,"You guys are safe. Where are Neurozap, Smash, and Planet?"."Jason and Rex here destroy them and they are in a jail cell not going to hurt anyone." said Kate."You know?" said Jade."Yes. Jason and Rex trust us. Also here Henry." said Roxy.She then gave him the location of the villains and the weapons.He then made the villains go with the others as Sakura and Felix woke up.

Sakura then saw the 6 and she said,"Where are we?"."You are going to help us Power and Mr. Underwood defeat Megan Fisher who is a real bitch by the way. She kidnapped all of you. The name is Rex or Razor by the way." said Rex."Yes. I am Nova." said Jason."Gem." said Jade."Wizard." said Henry."I am guessing Power is around here too and that he is Bob." said Felix."Yep and we are going to help him and Mr. Underwood defeat Megan." said Kate.Roxy then gave the two armor and guns."Lets go guys. For Superior and Power!" said Sakura."Right!" said the teens.

Bob and Jacob stood there in their elevator."You know that your friends know your secret Robert? You know the risk " said Jacob."Yep. I trust them like I trust Stella. They will be helpful when we are fighting my villains also they can  protect themselves with the weapons that they found." said Bob."Indeed Robert. Lets go kick some ass." said Jacob."Hell Yeah." said Bob.

The two exited the elevator to see Neurozap ready to kill Bob, Smash ready to break Bob in half, Planet ready to rip him apart by the elements, Vortex ready to send Bob into an alternative dimension of fire and spikes, Mistress of Magic ready to turn Bob into a weaker version of himself, Speed Queen and Killer Rush ready to drain Bob of Oxygen, Atomic Wave ready to make Bob into a walking mistake of nature, Screech ready to crush Bob's eardrums, Toxic ready to poison Bob with her deadly lips, and the Fake Galtron ready to break Bob.

Neurozap said,"Ready to die Power?"."Not today Kevin! Now guys!" yelled Bob.Jason stood there in the air along with Jade, Rex stood there with Henry on a platform made of magic, and Felix, Sakura, Kate, and Roxy with their armor as Bob said,"Listen to me. I am only saying this once. Psycho you take down Galtron, Roxy you got Neurozap, Sakura and Kate you have Speed Queen and Killer Rush, Razor will handle Planet and Smash, Wizard you got Vortex and Mistress of Magic, Nova and Felix you have Atomic Wave and Toxic. I am going to save Stella.".

Jacob then flew off and he grabbed Galtron, Roxy then blasted Neurozap with a lot of missile and plasma blast, Sakura and Kate did the same thing that Roxy was doing with Speed Queen and Killer Rush, Razor then used his powers of the mind to slam Smash and Planet into each other, Wizard then hit Mistress of Magic with a magic hammer slammed her into Vortex at a pretty fast speed, Nova then blasted Atomic Wave with a beam turn his nuclear energy into sweetness while Felix then blasted Toxic.

Bob then saw Stella tied up."Stella!" said Bob.She then saw him and she said,"Power! Get out of here!"."You don't need to hide his secret Stella. I already know!" said Megan.Bob then was trapped to the wall with Psychic powers.Bob then saw her standing there with Blade and Nitro.She looked away as Bob looked at Megan.She was wearing a suit of armor looking like Jacob's.

She then said,"Over the years, I have copied every super powers from you so called Hero. My name is Hera now and I will destroy you like I did your father.".Bob then started fighting with her and Bob said,"You killed my father! I will kill you!".He was stopped by a nuclear explosion as Nitro said,"I am sorry. You seemed like a nice guy but work is work.".She then kept blasting him with explosion as Blade slashed him.He was teleported off thanks to Henry."Go get his friends." said Hera.

Bob then saw that he was in a different room on the same floor.He healed himself thanks to a spell from Henry.He then walked out of the room.Bob then saw all of his friends tied up and the villains laughing.Bob then stood up and he said,"Lucy. Deactivate the armor now."."But master. You won't have any control of your powers." said Lucy."I know. You need to save my friends with my armor. Go." said Bob.Bob stood there wearing his normal outfit as the suit then flew off to save his friends.

Bob then stood there and he said,"Hey losers!".The 14 looked at Bob and Smash said,"You? You are going to fight all of us? You are crazy kid.".Bob then said,"I won't let my powers being contained in that suit any longer! Time to fully Power Up!".He then glowed as Hera said,"His power level is growing.".Bob then felt his muscle grow, his eyes turning red, two giant demon wings, and he looked stronger."Get him!" yelled Hera.

Smash then sent his fists to Bob while Killer Rush and Speed Queen charged up two supersonic punches toward Bob.Bob then grabbed Smash and then he slammed him into the speedsters knocking the three out cold.He then dodged a sonic scream from Screech and then he grabbed it and he fired it back at her which then launched her into Mistress of Magic, Toxic, and Vortex knocking the four girls out.Planet, Atomic Wave, and Neurozap then tackled Bob and they were all in the air as Bob fired three beams knocking them out.

He stood there and Blade, Nitro, and Galtron rushed toward Bob.He then blasted them with an Omega Beam and then he knocked out all thirteen villains at once.Hera stood there and she saw that everyone was gone.Bob walked over to her and he said,"You're finished Megan. This company and the city will changed for the better. I will make sure about that. Time for my ultimate move! Power Blast!"He then fired a beam out of his hands causing Hera to block it but she was then blasted by a shot from Stella knocking her out.

She then said,"I told you I can handle myself.".Bob then fell over and she ran toward him.She then held him in her lap as Bob said,"I am just happy that you are safe."."You are a really big idiot. You are my hero." said Stella.She then kissed him and then something happened.Stella gained all of his powers but she was weaker than him.She then flew in the air as she said,"Call me Lunar.".She then fell to the ground as Bob laughed,"You will need training honey but I promise that things will change. I promise.".

Superior did changed for the better I hope.Megan Fisher was arrest along with the villains.Rex was now a hero and he got a job at Knowledge where he can be with Roxy who liked him, Jason and Kate were now an official couple, Henry helped Sakura learn some magic along with Jade, Roxy, Rex, and Felix, and Jacob was now in change of Omega Corp which was filled with a lot of employees new and old.

Bob and Stella were outside of Superior and she said,"You sure this is okay Bob?"."Yep. I asked Mr. Underwood. I am taking a break or a roadtrip with my super powered girlfriend." said Bob.She then kissed him as Bob thought,"I now that you are alive dad. I will find and introduce you to my girlfriend. I promise you that.".

Next time,
Bob and Stella are training in the grand canyon.They later meet the teen team The Guild, the crazy construction worker Build and King Psychic.

Battles
First Battle Neurozap, Smash, and Planet vs Nova aka Jason and Razor aka Rex
Second Battle Mistress of Magic, Speed Queen, and Killer Rush vs Gem aka Jade and Wizard aka Henry
Third Battle Neurozap, Smash, Planet, Mistress of Magic, Speed Queen, Killer Rush, Vortex, Atomic Wave, Screech, Toxic, and the fake Galtron vs Nova, Razor, Gem, Wizard, Kate, Sakura, Roxy, Felix, and Psycho aka Jacob
Forth Battle Blade, Nitro, and Megan Fisher vs Power aka Bob
Fifth Battle Bob aka Power vs  Neurozap, Smash, Planet, Mistress of Magic, Speed Queen, Killer Rush, Vortex, Atomic Wave, Screech, Toxic, Blade, Nitro, Hera, and the fake Galtron.



No comments:

Post a Comment