Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Duel Academy Episode 3 The Day at the Girls Dorm


Ah. Today is going to be a weird one for our hero, I guarantee it. You guys really should remember the name Miranda Cunningham. This one is going to be a long one.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up and I saw that I was back in my room. I looked at my alarm clock which said 5:50 in the morning. "This is strange. I haven't been in that field for a week. Not that I am complaining but I miss it." I said. I woke up to see that Rias or Moka wasn't in my bed. I missed them but then I heard one of my spirits saying,"Good morning Bob. Did you sleep well?". I saw Dark Blade standing there with his arms crossed.

I said,"Good Dark Blade. Where is Ria and Moka? I usually see them around here.". "They're talking with Yubel about something. I have never understood women." said Dark Blade. I nodded my head as Dark Blade said,"Are you ready for classes today? I mean you have been dealing with that strange looking man.". Me and Crowler aren't what you called friends. Every since I defeat him in a duel, he has tried to make my life a living hell.

I have dealt with bullies before but I have my spirits to protect me. "I'm going to take a shower. You make sure that the deck is ready. I fell like I have to duel someone today Dark Blade. I call it a huge feeling." I said. "Yes sir." said Dark Blade. He bowed as I walked toward my shower. I was put on my jacket as I heard my door being knocked on. "I'm coming." I said. I then put on my duel disk and I placed my deck in my deck box.

I opened the door to see Alexis. "Um Alexis. What are you doing here? I mean this is the boys dorm and I think the other guys on the floor are happy to see you here too." I said. "I want to walk with you to school Bob. Is that so wrong?" said Alexis. She was making me feel bad and I said,"It is not like I don't want you Alexis. You know this is the boys dorm right? I thought girls were banned from being here like how guys aren't allowed in the girls dorm.".

Alexis then said,"Yeah. I asked Crowler if I could be in here. You're the only guy that I know who is up this morning and not in the bathhouses. I heard that you were slammed into a wall.". I then rubbed my arm and I said,"Don't remind me. Are you ready to go Alexis?". "Yep. I bet someone is going to happy see you and me together." said Alexis."You mean your fan boys and my fine girls?" I said. "I see." said Alexis. We walked toward the school.

I sat in Crowler's class with no one around me. After I defeat Chazz, everyone thought I was a punk or a monster I prefer the latter myself so the rumors were spread out of portion to the extreme. I saw Crowler who was being his usual self which I call being crazy yet lovable. "Welcome to Dueling 101 so lets see who is here." said Crowler. He went through everyone names and I heard him say my name wrong,"Robin Yagami!". "It is Robert Yagami Crowler!" I yelled.

"Oh yes. I totally forgot." said Crowler. I saw Moka and Rias who were ready to kill the man who dressed weird. "Easy ladies. He didn't mean it. I think." I whispered to them. "But he made fun of our love. I thought you would knocked him out." said Rias. "You got the wrong guy. I'm such a pacifist and he is my teacher." I whispered. "So Bob? Did you miss me this morning?" said Moka. "Yeah. I miss the both of you. I mean you two are usually waking me up." I said.

The two girls smiled as I noticed Crowler picking on Syrus. Again. I was good friends with him and he called me his big brother. I heard that he had a big brother who was a senior here and I didn't want to be hated by the seniors. "So Syrus? Do you know how to use a field spell in a duel?" said Crowler who looked at him. "Yes I do. You use it and it changes the field right?" said Syrus. I was thinking of a snappy response at the same time.

I face palmed as Crowler then said,"That is somewhat correct Mr. Truesdale. An answer that I expect from a Slifer.". I then said,"Do you know how a field spell works Professor?". I was know my snappy responses and I was known for making people feel bad about them in a second just like that. I don't feel bad about doing this so lets how this works out. Everyone looked at me and Crowler said,"Yes. I do Bob. Do you mind explaining to me how it works?".

"Um sure. Every Field Spell is different from each other." I said. I then explain how field spells work in a very simple fashion. I then stopped as the girls said,"Go Obelisk King!". I then sat down with my face going bright red. I get embarrassed easy by the way. I can talk to girls easy but when everyone is staring at you, I get nervous real easy. I mean I am not perfect. I'm only human who can see spirits so I'm not perfect but different.

My next class was Banner. Banner is the headmaster for the Slifer Red Dorm. He seems like not your average teacher to me. He is like your weird uncle and everyone has a weird uncle. I saw Alexis and she was walking toward me with a smile on her face. "I guess someone likes the bad boy." I said. She sat next to me and she said,"I now that you aren't the bad boy. You actually stood up for Syrus since you are his friend. You are the nicest guy I know Bob.".

I saw Syrus standing there. "Hey Bob. Thanks for standing up for me." said Syrus. "It is no problem Sy but you need more confidence. I mean I was like you." I said. "You were?" said Syrus. "Yeah. I was. It sucked but I got confidence from dueling. I got really good at dueling so my confidence went up." I said. I saw a boy standing there. He was wearing the Slifer Red Uniform by the way which will get detail right now.

It is a red jacket that extends down to the waist. The jacket has a dark red band. It matches the color of the jacket at the cuffs of the arms. The jacket had a white band around the shoulders that had has a button that keeps the jacket closed and another band which also matches the jacket wraps around the bottom of the jacket which serves the good purpose of keeping the jacket closed. It is also has a white decorative shape with a darker red border on the crest of the jacket.

He had a light purple undershirt plus blue jeans and their red shoes. I noticed his blond hair and blue eyes. He looked like a girl to me as I said,"So Syrus. Who is your friend?". "Oh. Bob and Alexis, this is my roommate Mitch Ball. He is my friend." said Syrus. He looked scared as Alexis said,"Don't be so worried Mitch. I don't bite. Bob might.". "Hey. I take offense to that. I don't." said Bob. He walked over and he said,"Hey Syrus. Look at your leg.".

The small blue haired boy had Professor Banner's cat. Pharaoh using him as scratching post. "Wow Sy. I didn't know that you were going to be a scratching post." I said. Alexis held in her laughter as Syrus said,"I'll go find the professor. I will be right back.". He ran away with the cat. Mitch said afterword,"Bob. Do you mind if I talk to you and Alexis? I mean you two are Obelisk Blue.". "I don't mind at all. You?" I said. "Nope. Join us Mitch." said Alexis.

Narrator P.O.V
Crowler was in his office getting rid of Bob. He wrote using Alexis's name because her and Bob were like a couple but they weren't yet. He then kissed it and he sneaked toward the boys locker room. He then found his locker and he then placed the letter inside of his gym locker. He ran off to go do some paperwork. He need a really good alibi to cover this up. I mean he is a very strange man ain't he?. He is lovable though.

Bob P.O.V
I held up a letter and I said,"What is this doing in here?". I opened the letter. I was already in my gym uniform which is a gray t-shirt, shorts, and my shoes. I read the letter and I said,"He is a very strange man.". "Who are you talking about Bob?" said Rias. She stood there as I said,"You know that you are in the boys locker room right?". She then went closer to me and she said,"I know that Bobby but you are the only person who can see me.".

I was about to argue with her as I saw Syrus. "Hey Bob. What are you still doing here?" said Syrus. I looked at Rias who had her chest on mine as I said,"Oh just waiting for you and Mitch. I haven't seen him yet.". "You didn't know bro?" said Syrus. He was changing as I said,"What is it Sy?". "Mitch is not very athletic and very sickly I heard. He doesn't do Gym." said Syrus. "That sucks man. We better get going. Ms. Fontaine may be pretty but she likes gym a lot." I said.

Rias held the letter and she destroy it. I think out of jealously I think. I follow Syrus and I thought to myself,"I need to talk to Alexis about that letter. Rias thinks she is smart which she is but I made a copy of the letter and I hid it in my shoes. I have to talk about to her about this and Mitch. I have a feeling about Mitch and I need to see if I am right about it. I really hope I am right because I don't want to look like a fool.".

After gym, I stood there in my regular uniform. I was outside of the girls locker room. I was waiting for Alexis and she stood there. "Bob? What are you doing here?" said Alexis. I handed her the letter and she said,"Is this for me?". "Nope. It says that it is from you." I said. She read it and she said,"You know that I wouldn't write this right Bob?". "Yep. You aren't that type of girl. So did you know that Mitch is very sickly?" I said. "Really? He seem so fine earlier." said Alexis.

We were walking around campus and I said,"This may sound weird but I think Mitch is a girl. It is weird but I just have that feeling". Alexis then looked at me and she said,"Explain Bob.". "I mean he looks so feminine to me." I said. "You may be right Bob. I mean most guys love gym. He looks like a girl but how are we going to prove it?" said Alexis. "The Slifer bath house sucks. I know that because Syrus told about me during gym. So our hidden female is going to be using yours." I said.

Alexis said,"We would have been able to find her out Bob.". "She must have really good practice and she can hide her gender from even from real women. I only figured it out thanks to luck. She is good to say the least." I said. "So what are you going to do to her anyway?" said Alexis. "Challenge her to a duel Alexis." I said. She then looked confused and I said."You can truly tell a person thoughts and feeling during a duel. I can tell things about that. Trust me.".

"So you want me to see if I can get you into the girls's dorm?" said Alexis. I then nod as she said to me,"Lets go talk to Ms. Fontaine.". Later, I stood there wearing a disguise. I looked like a janitor and Alexis said,"You really pull off the part Bob.". "Thanks Alexis. You seem to be happy for a weird and strange reason." I said. "Bob. You'll never understand the greatness of the baths." said Alexis. "I won't because the guys don't like me in there." I said.

"Lets see if you can use this one. I mean Ms. Fontaine likes you." said Alexis. I said,"You better get in there. I keep an eye out for Mitch. You keep an eye from inside of the baths.". She walked inside as I said,"Now where are you Mitch?". I  thought,"So where did Yubel, Moka, and Rias go? I know that those three don't cause me any trouble.".Those three were probably enjoying the baths as Yang aka Yubel, Mona aka Moka, and Ria aka Rias.

Alexis P.O.V
I was relaxing in the baths. I saw three girls relaxing in there with me. One had crimson red hair, one had pink hair, and the final one had light blue hair. I swam over there. "Hi." I said. "Hey Alexis. So what do you think of Bob?" said the pink haired girl. "Huh?" I said. "Way to be blunt Mona. I mean wow." said the red hair girl. "What my friends Mona and Ria are trying to say is that. You hang out with Bob a lot. My name is Yang." said Yubel.

I said,"He is really cool and a really good duelist. I mean he can summon super high leveled monsters with ease. I hope we can become more than friends.". Yang then smiled as I looked at her confused. I saw him trying to wave me and I said,"I will be right back.". I walked over to him and he said,"I think I found her.". "You did?" I said. He then pointed to a girl with long blond hair. She is very pretty and I said,"You think that it is Mitch?".

"Yep. Can you bring her outside? I can't really go in here because of well you know why Alexis. You know why too." said Bob. "Sure Bob." I said. I walked over to her as I said,"Hey Mitch. Remember me?". She looked at me and she said,"Mitch? My name is Miranda.". She is lying. "Come with me Mitch or me and my friend will expose your secret to everyone." I said. She followed me toward the dressing room.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there in my uniform as I saw Mitch and Alexis in their uniforms. "Hi ladies." I said. "Bob?! It is you. Did Alexis tell you?" said Miranda. "Nope. He told me Miranda. You can trust us for sure. We won't expose your secret. I promise." said Alexis."She is right Mitch or Miranda Cunningham. I may look like just some pretty boy but I've the brain of a 12th level intelligent." I said. Miranda sighed as she said,"How did you figure out Bob?".

I then threw her a duel disk as I said,"I challenge you to a duel Miranda. If you can beat me, I will tell you how I figure you out and if I beat you Miranda. You'll tell me and Alexis the real reason why you are disguising yourself as a boy in the very first place.". "Deal Bob. I won't be going easy on you at all." said Miranda. "I hope that  you don't Miranda." I said. Alexis then looked at me and I said,"Trust me Alexis. I got this.".

Miranda said,"I will go first Bob.". She drew a card and she said,"I summon Speed Warrior in attack mode.". I then saw a warrior who ran fast stood there ready to punch me in the stomach. "I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn Bob.". I drew a card and I said,"Perfect. Since you have a monster on your field, I can summon this one. I special summon Salamander!". A intense fire appeared from the ground and Alexis said,"This one must be pretty strong.".

Salamander/Natsu Dragneel. Attribute Fire. LV 8. ATK 3000 DEF 3000. Spellcaster/Effect. He is part of the guild known as Fairy Tail which he does jobs with his best friend Happy, Lucy, Erza, and Gray across Fiore.H e uses his fire magic which he learned from an dragon to burn his foes into a crisp. He can be special summon from your hand if your opponent has a monster on his/her field. He can automatic destroy any fire monster on your opponent's field.

"It is Alexis. I promise that it is a male." I said. A boy stood there. He had salmon/pink colored hair and he is wearing an open-collared, one-sleeved waistcoat, which is tucked in and zipped. A sleeve covers his left arm, leaving a mark of a group of some kind. It also left his entire right arm exposed to everyone. He was wearing a scale patterned scarf with black sandals. He is also wearing white knee length trousers and a black wristband along his right wrist.

He has a red mark above his right shoulder. I said,"Hey Alexis. Remember Mirajane.". "Yeah. Is she friends with your monster?" said Alexis. "Yep. They're family. Anyway, I now attack Speed Warrior with Natsu! Show her your Fire Dragon's Roar!" I said. He then fired out a intense fire and Miranda said,"I play my facedown! Negate Attack!". The fire was stopped as I said,"Darn. I end my turn with a facedown. You are pretty good Miranda.". "Thanks Bob." said Miranda.

She drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Dragged Down to the Grave!". I then saw her hand and I said,"I pick your Sangan.". She then placed the card in her grave as I show her my hand ."I will send your Lucky Hand to the grave." said Miranda. "Smart move." I said. We drew a card as I smiled after seeing the card. Miranda said,"I summon Junk Synchron.". A robot wearing orange stood there and Miranda said,"I activate his special effect. He lets me bring back Sangan.".

The fiend return back as I looked at her field. "Shoot. I see what you are doing Miranda. Clever girl for making that move." I said. "I Synchro Summon my Junk Synchron, Speed Warrior, and Sangan to summon Junk Destroyer!" said Miranda. The three monster were gone as a giant robot stood there. "I now activate his special effect. For every non-Tuner monster that I used in the summon, I can destroy your cards. I count 2 so say goodbye to Natsu and your facedown." said Miranda.

My field was empty as Miranda said,"Fist of Ferocity!". I was hit with 2600 points of damage as I said,"Nice shot.". "I end my turn with a facedown. Next turn, Bob you lost." said Miranda. I drew a card and I said,"Don't count me out yet Miranda. I play the spell Easy Summons. This lets both of us summon level 5 or higher monster without a sacrifice. I can now summon Brook!". "Brook?" said the girls.

Brook. Attribute Earth. LV 6. ATK 2400 DEF 2000. Zombie/Effect. He is the musician of the Straw Hats Pirates. He met the Straw Hats Pirates when they were going through the Florian Triangle on the quest for the One Piece. He was asked to join their crew by their captain Luffy and after they defeated the former member of the Shichibukai. He later joined the crew filled with pirates and he is a real powerhouse on the team which is saying a lot because despite their size of 9 members. it is filled with awesome fighters .He can play two of three songs every turn that he is on the field. The first song Brink's Sake let you summon a monster from your deck, Bone To Be Wild lets you draw a card for every monster on the field, and New World gives all of your monsters 800 extra ATK points. He can come back from the grave once every duel and this is due to him eating the Yomi Yomi no Mi Devil Fruit.

The girls saw a monster appear form the ground. He is 9 feet and an inch tall. He has a thick black Afro. He is also a skeleton wearing heart-shared sunglasses, a yellow feather boa, a top hat with a giant crown on the brim, and orange red trousers with a floral design. He had a purple cane plus a violin and a guitar. "Meet one of my strongest monsters. He may look a little strange but I can beat you. I activate his special effect. Play Brink's Sake and Bone to be Wild." I said.

He played two amazing songs as Miranda said,"So what do they do?". "I can now summon a monster from my deck and I can draw 2 cards." I said. I the drew 2 cards and I said,"I special summon Happy from my deck!". "Happy?" said Alexis. "I wasn't stuttering. I don't think I was but I have a monster called Happy in my deck. Is that so weird?" I said. "With your deck Bob, I would say yes. I mean it is so weird." said Alexis. "So nice." I said.

Happy. Attribute Wind. LV 4. ATK 1600 DEF 1600. Beast/Effect. He is the Exceed partner of Salamander aka Natsu and they are like brothers. He is also a member of Fairy Tail along he is part of the same team with Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Erza. He has the power of flight and he helps his guild mates fight against evil. He can bring Salamander to the field or back from the grave when he is on the field. He can also special summon two monster from your hand to your field.

A blue cat appeared from my deck and he stood next to the skeleton. His head is a rectangle with pink ears, big black eyes with small, thin eyebrows, and light blue cheek marks near by his tiny whiskers which had two on each side on his face. He has triangular nose that lead to semi-round upper lips. His body is rectangular and he has a long, white tipped tail and the other parts of his tail are blue. "Time to bring back Natsu with his special effect!" I said.

He brought back Salamander and I said,"I now bring out Dark Blade and Warrior Dai Grepher using his other effect!". The two warrior stood there and I said,"Natsu! Fire Dragon's Roar!". He burned the robot causing Miranda to lose 400 life points and then I said,"I now attack with Warrior Dai Grepher and Brook! Aubade Coup Droit!". The two then knocked out Miranda's remaining with ease as I said while posing,"That's game!".

She sat on the ground and Alexis said,"Can you tell us why you disguise yourself as a guy?". "Sure. I grew up hiding my gender from everyone you guys." said Miranda. "Does your dad work at a dojo Miranda or something along those lines?" I said. "You can say that Bob. I was told to hide my gender from everyone. I guess I failed." said Miranda. "No. No one but me and Bob know that you are a girl and we are going to keep that secret. Right Bob?" said Alexis.

I nod as Miranda hugged me. She then said,"Thanks Bob. I owe you one.". She then walked toward the Slifer Red Dorm. I heard Alexis said,"You did good Bob.". "Thanks Alexis. So could I use your guys bath? I need to relax." I said. She smiled as she said,"Yeah but don't be a pervert about it Bob. I will hurt you if you are.". "I promise that I won't." I said. I then followed her inside back the dorm to enjoy the baths.

Next time,
A rematch between Bob and Urchin Hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment