Sunday, December 14, 2014

Power Episode 6 Revenge of the Weak pt 2 Neurozap strikes back at the Pier!


From the title, you can guess what happened.I don't need to explain anything more.Also some swearing.

The day after Bob handled Arachnid, Lizard, and Hawk plus the Robot,Bob was flying around Superior very early in the morning."So are you sure that it is around here?" said Bob."Yes Robert. I am sure that the chemicals are still in Superior. So why did you tell that girl about you being Power?" said Jacob."You already know why Mr. Underwood. You must have done research on me by now. I know that you have." said Bob."I know why Robert but I want to hear your answer. I know that she is very important to you." said Jacob.

Lucy then said,"I hate to interrupt your male bonding time Master."."What is it Lucy?" said Jacob."This is for the master Jacob." said Lucy."I will be right back." said Jacob.He listened in and Lucy said."I have found the person who control the robot who attacked your friends."."Good. I don't want my friends to be hurt. I mean I told her about my secret because she saved me from becoming a criminal. She is also taught me how to fight. I owe her a lot." said Bob.

Bob then landed in the dump."So why are we in the dump Lucy?" said Bob."Turn on you scanners Master." said Lucy."Right." said Bob.He then saw a strange electric field in front of him and he said,"Get ready.".Bob walked toward it and he found a visor which was broken."I guess I found the Robot's remote control. Now where is the user?" thought Bob.He was then hit with trash.He then saw a monster made of trash standing there and it yelled,"Stay back!".

Bob then dodged some trash as Bob said,"What is that thing? I mean did some chemicals get into some trash and mutated him?"."No. It seems to be more complicated than that. Someone made that thing using some really advanced robotics." said Lucy."Gotcha. Time for a quick shock." said Bob.He then ran up to the trash robot and he shocked it to the ground.Lucy then said,"Get out of here Bob! That things is going to explode and its power will be the size of a nuclear bomb.".

Bob then grabbed it and he then scanned the robot's designs before he threw it into very far outer space.The explosion killed no life in space.Bob then said,"Who or what made this Lucy?"."Its design is very similar to what a teenager would build as a robot Master. I detected a faint trace of the chemicals stolen in the design. I can find out who made it." said Lucy."You do that Lucy. I need to get some sleep." said Bob.He yawned as Jacob said after some silence,"Stop by the mansion. We need to talk and you need energy for school Robert."."Right be there in a second." said Bob.He then flew off to the mansion.

Bob sat in the living room playing fetch with Skippy who was happy to see him."Hey girl. So did you enjoy Le Devil's food?" said Bob.She nod as Jacob walked into the room."Robert. Here take this." said Jacob.He was holding a cup and Bob said,"What is this Mr. Underwood?"."This was made by a Rabbit Robert. This gave me a lot of energy but it will keep your mental state intact." said Jacob.Bob sighed as he drank it.He then felt recharged and Bob said,"I am feeling really powerful now.".

"That is good. Can you tell me the truth behind Stella? I mean you two are close not doubt about that." said Jacob.Bob then said after talking a deep breath,"I just trust her okay? I know that she can be trusted Mr. Underwood. I mean she saved me from jumping off the same bridge as Charon did all of those years ago. I was a messed up kid. She stopped me for ending my life. I owe her my life Mr. Underwood and I trust my secret about being a Super Hero to her."."Robert." said Jacob.

Skippy looked sad as a clock rang.The two humans then saw that it was 7 in the morning."I better get going Mr. Underwood. I can't be late for school." said Bob.He stood up and Jacob said,"Robert. If you need to talk to someone, I can help.".Bob grabbed his jacket and he said,"Thanks Mr. Underwood. I'll keep that in mind. Later Skippy.".He closed the door as Skippy looked sadder."Don't worry Skippy. I am sure that Bob will be back to normal soon." said Jacob.He then thought,"I hope.".

At the end of school that day,Bob was laying on the bench in front of the school.He then saw Jade standing there with a very concerned look on her face."Bob. You didn't come home last night. We were all worried about you. Is everything alright?" said Jade.Bob stood up and Jade sat next to him and he said,"There was a lot of crime last night Jade. I was basically up all night. Don't worry. I'm fine.".

She breathed in a sigh of relief as she said,"I was worried sick about you but I know that you are safe. I care a lot about you."."Me too." said Bob.The two then saw Kevin.He looked stronger and he got rid of his glasses."Bob. What happened to him? I mean a person doesn't change overnight." said Jade.Bob looked at her and she said,"Excluding you Bob."."I go talk to him. You stay here okay. I don't want you get hurt because of what I do." said Bob.

Bob walked over to Kevin and Kevin said,"Robert. What do you want?"."Are you okay man? You seem different." said Bob."Oh. So you think I should be a nerd forever?" said Kevin."No! That isn't what I am saying! I am your friend!" said Bob.Kevin then grabbed his neck and Jade said,"Bob! Let him go Kevin! You need to calm down!"."Oh. Why should I listen to you? Just because you are pretty? Screw you Bitch!" said Kevin.

Bob then kneed him in the stomach.Bob then said,"Don't call her that Kevin."."Oh. What are you going to do about it? You are just a annoying asshole." said Kevin.He then kicked Bob and he walked off.Jade helped Bob up and she said,"Are you okay Bob?"."Peachy. You know that I have superhuman strength right?" said Bob."Yeah. Do you think?" said Jade."Yeah. I am hundred percent sure now. Kevin has changed for the worst and at this rate, he will be the next villain for Power to capture. Dam it." said Bob.

Sakura and Felix then saw Bob leaning on Jade's shoulder."Bob! What happened?" said Sakura.Felix grabbed Bob as Jade said,"Kevin attacked Bob for no good reason."."Kevin? You mean Kevin Henry?" said Felix.He snicker as Bob said,"Do you know where Roxy is?"."Why do you ask about her?" said Sakura."He is worried about his friend. Don't worry Bob. She will be fine. No need to worry." said Jade.She then sent him a psychic message,"She is at the pier. Get going.".

Bob then ran off as Felix said,"So where is Bob going? I really don't take Bob for being the revenge type of guy."."He isn't. He got a text from Mr. Underwood." said Jade."He sure get a lot of those. I mean he has only been to class maybe 4 times in the last month." said Sakura."I guess Mr. Underwood runs the poor boy ragged." said Felix."So who is up for ice cream? Felix is buying!" said Sakura."I am." said Jade."What? Wait! Why me?" said Felix."You have a job don't you?" said Sakura.Felix sighed as the two girls followed him to his car.

Bob stood there on a train heading toward the pier.He was talking to Jacob on his phone as he was trying to find Kevin using several different scanners around the city"Robert. Can you tell me more about this Kevin kid?" said Jacob."According to what I recall, He is really smart for his age but he thinks he is better than everyone else causing more of the school to hate his guts. The teacher love him and myself included hate his slimy guts." said Bob."So why did he attack you? I mean you are a very nice kid with a troubled past." said Jacob.

Bob then breathed in and he said,"He must have drank them."."Drank what? said Jacob."The chemicals. He is known a super human." said Bob."Robert. You must think this is your fault. This isn't your fault. He did this on his behalf." said Jacob."I know that. I hope after all of this, he gets some help from some doctors." said Bob."I hope so as well Robert. Now get ready for battle. He is arriving at the pier soon. Power will need to be ready to stop him." said Jacob.

"I am so ready for this battle Mr. Underwood. So did you have problems like these when you were activate? I know that Psycho fought a lot of villains back in the day." said Bob."More times than I count Robert. I'll tell you after this." said Jacob."You better." said Bob."Oh I will Bob. Trust me, I will. You deserve as much." said Jacob.The train stop near the pier as Bob got off, hanged up, and ran toward an alleyway becoming Power.

At the pier,Roxy was bored."Where is that idiot?" said Roxy."Sup babe." said Tony.He stood there and Roxy said,"I thought you were supposed to meet me here."."Well sorry that my car was destroyed by that robot." said Tony.Tony then said,"You look nice babe."."Thanks." said Roxy.She would rather be with Power because he would take care of her not like Tony.Tony then said,"Kevin? What are you doing here dork?".

Roxy then saw Kevin standing there.He looked angry and he said,"Shut up.".Tony then grabbed him and he said,"What did you say to me dork?".Kevin then grabbed him using his mind and Roxy said,"What are you?"."I am god and you are my goddess!" said Kevin.He then threw Tony into a shop.People started to run away from the crazy boy."Stop it Calvin!" said Roxy."My name is Kevin or Neurozap! Don't you forget!" yelled Kevin,

He then threw a very sharp stick toward Tony which was blocked by ice.Kevin then saw Power aka Bob standing there."You! What do you want?!" yelled Neurozap."Time for you to chill out kid. Blizzard Tornado!" said Bob.He then made a tornado made out of ice which made the boy go back several feet.Bob helped Tony up and Tony said,"Thanks bro."."You two get out of here. He seems to be after you two." said Bob.Tony ran off as Roxy said,"Thanks for saving me Power.".

She then kissed his cheek and she ran off.Neurozap saw that and he said,"You bastard! Die!".He then fired 1.21 gigawatts toward Bob causing him to dodge it."Calm down. I don't want to hurt you." said Bob."Well I want to hurt you Power! Die!" said Neurozap.He then made several wooden version of him and they swarmed him."Inferno Explosion!" said Bob.He then made them all go on fire and Bob said,"You can't beat me Neurozap.".

The boy then glowed brighter as Bob said,"What now? He is about to go nuclear!"."You can use your suit to contain him but you have to get close to him." said Jacob."Gotcha." said Bob.He then ran toward him and Neurozap said."You will never kill me! I am god!".He then grabbed Bob and he caused Bob to feel like shit using psychic powers and Neurozap said,"Lets see how you like losing all of your air!".He was about to throw him into space but then Bob kicked him in the jaw.

Neurozap grabbed his broken jaw as Bob said,"I learn that from an old friend. I didn't expect that but what the hell?! You tried to kill me so eat my Dragon Whirlwind Kick!".Bob then kicked him in a whirlwind as Neurozap fell down out cold.Bob then saw that he was bleeding."I have to get going." said Bob.He flew off as Neurozap was taken by cops hoping to fix him up.

Bob then walked toward Stella's apartment all broken."I need to get stronger soon and she may be able to help me." thought Bob.He knocked on the door and a 13 year old boy opened it up.He had blond hair and blue eyes."Bob? What are you doing here?" said the boy."Is your sister home Rich?" said Bob."Yeah. Do you want to come in?" said Rich."Please. I need to see her." said Bob.Bob then followed the boy inside.Rich then said,"Wait here Bob. I go get Stella.".

Bob sat on the couch and he called Jacob."Robert? Are you okay? Where are you?" said Jacob."Can you bring Jade to the house? I need to tell you something Mr. Underwood." said Bob.Stella listened to her friend talk to his boss on his phone.She was shocked to hear that he liked her a lot.She secretly had a crush on the guy because he always cared more for other than himself.She stood there and Bob said,"I call you right back Mr. Underwood."."Okay Robert." said Jacob.

Stella stood there and she said,"So are you going to be okay? I mean Neurozap wreck you with his psychic powers."."I am fine Stella. Don't worry. This is nothing compared to the shit that I have done in the very few months." said Bob.She then sat next to him and she said,"So why did you come here? I thought you would have gone back to your boss house. I mean I don't mind you here but my brother is here. You know how siblings are.".

Bob then looked at her and he said,"I came here to tell you something. I don't want to make the same mistake that Mr. Underwood did. He doesn't know this but I did some research on him but I learned that he never found love. He had a lot of women that were very close to him when he was Psycho but he never found the one."."Yeah. My dad looked up to him in that regard. He treasures mom though. So what are you trying to say?" said Stella.He then kissed her.

The two kissed longer and then Rich stood there."Gross!" said Rich.The two stopped as Bob said,"Lets go Stella."."Why?" said Stella."I want you to meet a friend of mine." said Bob.The two left the apartment as Rich thought,"She is happy. That is good.".He then saw down watching cartoons about superheroes.He was a big fan of Power by the way.

Jade stood there with Skippy."Is he going to be alright Skippy? I mean he might die." said Jade.Skippy barked as Jade said,"You are right Skippy. I mean Bob wouldn't die to that freak."."Don't call them freaks." said Jacob.He stood there and Jade said,"I'm sorry."."It is fine my dear. Mr. Kevin Henry was driven by jealously toward Mr. Larson and Robert for some strange reason. Most villains that I have encounter in my life are driven by something. I hope Robert knows that." said Jacob.

The door opened and the three then saw Bob with Stella."Bob. Who is she?" said Jade."The name is Stella Polar. You must be Jade Emerald. You are a member of the Cleg right?"  said Stella."You told her that?" said Jacob."Like I told you Mr. Underwood. I trust her with my life and my secrets. You three all know my past." said Bob."So is she your?" said Jacob.Jade then hugged Stella and she said,"Hey Bob. Is this normal for her?"."Nope. This is new to me." said Bob.

Jade said,"My mission is complete."."What is that supposed to mean?" said Stella and Bob."The Cleg are known for being romantic. I think your mission was to help a love right Jade?" said Jacob."Yep. I was here to help a love on Earth. I am happy that I complete it. I mean you two kissed. That prove that you two are a couple."  said Jade."So I was a target?" said Bob."I guess so." said Jacob.

Bob sat down as Stella said,"So Bob? Are you going to be alright with us? I mean I am not the best girl in the world or the universe.".He then said,"You are the best Stella. I need to sleep for a while. I guess Kevin is actually a real threat.".He was out cold and Jacob said,"You may stay here if you wish. Robert is going to be using the healing chamber."."Sure. So Jade? What can you do?" said Stella.The two girls talked as Jacob and Skippy carried Bob to be healed.

Next time,
Bob meets a new hero who was made by Superior Nuclear Plant.He later deals with a girl made out of Magma and a girl whose powers are Super Speed,Super Strength, and ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment