Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Pokemon Tourney Episode 1 Return


Welcome to a Pokemon story with Z not being in Bob's party of Pokemon.I know that sounds crazy but hear me out.I like Z a lot but she didn't fit the feeling of this story.I mean it is where Bob was abandoned by most of his friends.Also Hyperos may or may not appear because like Z, he really doesn't fit.Also enjoy the story.

At the Pokemon Center on Route 28 and right next to Mt. Sliver.A girl was sitting next the Video Phones at the Pokemon center.She looked 17 years old.She had sliver hair up to her shoulder and blue eyes.She had Diamond earrings, a gold necklace, black sleeveless turtleneck, blue jeans, sliver tennis shoes, and a sliver jacket.She is also very pretty."Are you sure about this Stella? I mean he might not be here." said a girl.

Stella look at the screen.A girl with long red hair and brown eyes stood there.She looked 18 years old.She was wearing a red dress with a white jacket.This is Aries Foster, the youngest child of the family and her family runs the Magma City gym in Ryoku.Stella then said,"You know him like I do Aries. He is here at Mt. Sliver."."You seem so sure about this Stella. I mean he might be at Stark Mountain." said Aries."Aries, she is a member of the Lunar family. I mean have you been to the Lunar family farm? I mean have you seen Clint and Gail work. I believe her." said a boy.

Stella then saw Roy Morgan standing being her.He had blue hair and black eyes.He was wearing a red shirt with blue jeans.He was a member of the Ryoku Elite Four and he is 19 years old."So are you ready for the climb Stella? I mean it is going to be a long climb." said Roy."Yep. I have an bigger jacket from Snowpoint City. I will be fine Roy. Don't worry about me." said Stella."Okay but be safe." said Aries."K." said Stella.

She hanged up and Nurse Joy walked over to her."Here you go Ms. Lunar. Your Pokemon are healed and ready to go." said Nurse Joy."Thank you Nurse Joy." said Stella.She then saw a Hiker sitting in the lobby and he was staring at her."Miss. Are you actually going to climb Mr. Sliver?" said the Hiker."Yes. Why?" said Stella."I saw something there that is so weird. Do you mind hearing me out? My name is Derek." said Derek.

Stella sat next to him and he said,"You know the Pokemon Garchomp right?"."Yeah. Aren't they only found in Sinnoh?" said Stella.She then thought,"He must have let Drake out for a walk and he scared Derek."."Yes but I saw one in there. He fired a Draco Meteor at me and my Pokemon. I barely made out it alive. I am worried for you." said Derek.Stella stood up and she said,"I am good Derek. Thanks for the warning but I will be fine.".She put on her pink jacket for the mountain and walked toward the mountain.

At the top of the mountain,a boy was sitting there in front of a warming fire.He had light blue eyes which meant he had a lot of Aura inside of him and long black hair because he lives on a mountain.He was wearing a black cloak, black t-shirt, black jeans, and black boots.He then started at the fire and he said,"What do you want Meowth? I am trying to be calm my aura. You know that my Aura needs to be control or I will go crazy.".

The Scratch Cat Pokemon stood there.He was wearing a winter jacket and he said,"Listen to me Boss. I came here to tell you that we have a guest inside the mountain. It is a female."."Okay. You know who it is right? You all and the other should know who it is." said Boss."Okay. I'll tell Drake not to attack her like he did to that hiker." said Meowth."Good plan there. We really don't need Dragon Tamer and Ace Trainers in here bothering me. I would have let my more wild Pokemon eat them." said Boss."Okay then Boss or should I call you Shadow?" said Meowth."Sure Meowth. Now get going." said Shadow.

After 3 hours,Stella reached the top of the mountain."Man. Good thing that Drake didn't come attack me. Why did he want live up here?" thought Stella.She then saw the snow moving and she held a Pokeball."It is me Stella, Don't try." said Stella.Then Shadow stood there."What are you doing here? I thought I left you and the others behind." said Shadow.

She then hugged him and she said,"Same old Bob.".Shadow then looked at her and he said,"Let go or I will have one of my Pokemon throwing you off the mountain. I go by Shadow now Stella. You know that and you know why.".She then let him go as she said,"Can we talk inside?"."Sure. Lets go to my cottage." said Shadow."You have a cottage?" said Stella."Do you think I lived out here in the freezing cold? You must be crazy." said Bob.

He then gave her a cup of hot chocolate and he said,"What do you want to talk about Stella? And how did you find me?"."I read your note that you left. You hide pretty good Shadow but you can't hide from me. I mean we have known each other since we were in diapers." said Stella.Shadow nod as he said,"Have you told anyone about me being here?"."Only Roy and Aries. You know that they can be trusted." said Stella.

Shadow then looked at her and he said,"Anyone else? Don't lie to me Stella."."Well. Someone did but I didn't tell them." said Stella.Shadow then made his hand glow blue as he said,"You are telling the truth Stella. So you should tell me who it is or I will make you feel my Aura when I am angry."."Fine. It was Steven Stone and Scott from the Battle Frontier Shadow. They read your letter and it took them a week to figure it out." said Stella."Good. I worked hard on it. So are you here to bring back to civilization? It won't work." said Shadow.

Stella then gave him her puppy dog eye and he said bluntly,"Stella. We have been friends for a long time. I can tell when you are faking."."Darn. Can you please come with me back to Mural Town at least? I mean you won't be found out. I promise." said Stella.Shadow then said,"Fine Stella. I will come back with you under one condition.".Stella got close to him and she said,"What?! I will do anything and nothing dirty Bob."."Rats. I tried. I want a battle. A 3 on 3 battle. If you can beat One of my Pokemon, I will come with you." said Shadow."Deal!" said Stella.

The two stood outside as Stella said,"Go Swanna!".The White Bird Pokemon came out and Shadow said,"You won't need to be worried about Hail Stella. I made the Hail go away. Go Lucario or Bruce.".Then the Aura Pokemon came out and Shadow said,"Show us your best shot Stella."."Lets start things out with a Hurricane!" said Stella."Block it with Aura Barrier Bruce." said Shadow.

The Pokemon eyes then glowed bright blue as the Hurricane was destroyed by Aura."Show him your Brave Bird and Aqua Ring combo!" said Stella.The bird then glowed as she hit the Fighting type Pokemon with 100 Brave Birds at once.The White Bird Pokemon then flew next to Stella and then Shadow said,"Aura Spear.".The bird was trapped to the snowy ground by two pure spears of Aura and Shadow said,"Aura Sphere.".

The White Pokemon was knocked out as Stella return her."You did a good job Swanna. Go Florges!".The white variation of the Garden Pokemon came out as Stella said,"I not that you aren't switching out Shadow. It isn't like you. I mean you and Bruce have been together since childhood right. I mean Bruce is the strongest of his kind right?"."Yes and we won't let you win. You better bring your A game Stella. We won't lose." said Shadow.

The Aura Pokemon then nod his head as Stella said,"Moonblast!"."Dodge it." said Shadow.He then dodged the attack as Stella said,"Magical Leaf and Hidden Power!".The leaves came out along with Hidden Power and it was the Ghost variation.Shadow said,"Dodge it and show that fairy your Poison Jab.".He then punched him with a punch and Florges was knocked out.

Stella return her and Shadow said,"Final Pokemon Stella. You know who you should send out to face my Pokemon."."Right. Go Togekiss!" said Stella.The Jubilee Pokemon came out and she said,"So you are still alive. I thought you died."."You can't kill a god." said Shadow."Okay. Lets show him your Air Slash!" said Stella."Dodge using Aura. Pretend that the Air Slashes are my Aura Attacks. This is part of your training." said Shadow.

He then dodged it and then Shadow said,"Aura Cannon.".He then fired a beam of concentrated powerful Aura into the air and then Stella said,"Drill Peck!".She went through the Aura as Shadow said,"Mega Evolution and push yourself harder.".He then mega evolved and then Stella said,"Brave Bird, Drill Peck, and Sky Attack!".The Bird Pokemon then hit Bruce and the two were knocked out.

Shadow return his Pokemon and he said,"You did good Roy. You have improved immense with your Aura. We just need to master it."."So are you coming back with me Shadow?" said Stella."Yes but first, Heal." said Shadow.His eyes glowed brighter as Bruce, Florges, Togekiss, and Swanna were healed and back in perfect condition."Okay. Lets me get everyone who was on guard duty." said Shadow.

Stella then saw Drake/Garchomp, Meowth wearing his winter jacket, and a shiny Gardevoir walking toward them."Hey Boss. So who is this?" said Meowth.He then looked at her and he said,"Stella? So you actually defeat the Boss?"."Shadow never lose even to a pretty lady like you." said Drake."Yes but Shadow is only human." said Gardevoir."We are leaving Grace. Can you get my bag for me?" said Shadow."Yes sir." said Grace.

She was gone in a flash as Drake said,"So we are going back? What about the house?"."Don't worry. We will be coming back." said Shadow."I thought we have being stayed in the city. I mean all this snow is killing me." said Meowth."Drake. Why aren't you cold? I mean you are a Dragon Pokemon." said Stella."Shadow is the best! He train all of us to survive in any environment." said Drake."That is the truth Stella." said Shadow.

Grace came back with a bag.Shadow return Grace and Drake into their balls.He then placed it on his back and he grab one."What are you doing Shadow?" said Stella."This is our ride back to Ryoku. I rather would not be seen. So go." said Shadow.The Flame Pokemon came out and then he said,"Stella? What are you doing here?".Shadow and Meowth then hopped on the Dragon looking Pokemon and Shadow said,"Are you ready?".Stella grabbed his hand which was covered by a glove and then Meowth said,"To Mural Town!"."Okay!" said Charizard.The Flame Pokemon then left the snowy mountain.

Next time,
Shadow returns back.

No comments:

Post a Comment