Thursday, February 26, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 51 Duels in Domino part 1 Syrus vs Hassleberry vs Steve! The Duel to decide who is Bob's best friend!


We will have group of about 3 to 8 characters for each group.The Light Brigade will appear in this along with some new friends of the Light to try make our heroes see the light.Some of the Society members will be doing things to stop our heroes.You may think that Kurt is Bob's best friend but he and Bob's relationship is more like brothers.

Bob P.O.V
I got off my boat and I start to stretch my legs.We arrived at Domino City using a fancy cruise liner for the teachers excluding the Ra Headmaster because I think Crowler forgot about him, a steam boat for the Slifer Red, Aster's boat which he let all of the Pros plus some of the gang on them, and I had my boat which I had my Spirits control and Alexis, Syrus, and Carrie joined us."Man. I love that clean Domino City Air." I said.

Alexis then smiled as she said,"You seem to be in your element Bob. I mean I was born here to but you have a better connection to the city.".She stood next to me as I said,"Yep. I remember having snowballs fights with my spirits and also being Kaiba's child got me certain benefits.".I then saw Syrus holding a guidebook and he said,"This trip is going to be so awesome!"."Yeah but we should relax and see the sights." said Carrie.

We then walked over to the mob of students plus Crowler, Bonaparte, and Kate holding Pharaoh who had Banner."Attention you runts! You will be in groups of 4 or more. Nothing more and nothing less." said Crowler.I then saw Sartorius and his Society standing behind him and he said,"We have our agenda to do here. I shall see you real soon Bob and Alexis.".

They walked off as I shivered."That guy freaks me out." said Syrus."Amen to that little buddy." I said.I then saw that pretty much everyone left beside me, Alexis, Syrus, Carrie, Hassleberry, Steve, and Tessa."I guess we are a group." said Alexis.I was then grabbed by Hassleberry said,"Come on Sarge! Lets go see where your dads dueled!".He dragged me off as Steve said,"So why is Hassleberry doing that to Bob Senpai?"."He is a fan of his and we can't stop him. I mean that literally." said Tessa.

He then stopped in front of the pier and he said,"We are here in front of Battle City's most famous landmarks Domino Pier."."Didn't Joey and Yugi duel here?" said Tessa."Yeah because Pegasus handcuffed them to the pier." said Hassleberry."Actually it was Marik who mind control Joey to duel Yugi here. Right Snepai?" said Steve."Yes. They duel here because of that reason. I heard the story straight for them." I said.

As Syrus, Steve, and Hassleberry were going to duel there to decide who is my best friend, I got a call.I then answered it as I heard,"Bob. Are you and your friends in Domino?"."Yeah Yugi. Are you guys in town?" I said."Yes. Me, Tea, Rose, and Robin are here. I hope you and your friends come by the card shop. I would love to see some of your friends excluding the Raymond Brothers and Alexis." said Yugi."Okay Dad. I will sure that we do. See you real soon." I said.

I then saw Alexis standing there as Carrie and Tessa were trying to dry off Hassleberry and Steve who feel into the ocean."So what is the plan Bob?" said Alexis."We are off to meet the folks." I said."Really? Which ones? I mean meeting Kaiba, Joey, Yugi, or Pegasus would be so awesome." said Syrus."Ten bucks say that we are going to meet Joey and his wife." said Carrie."I want into that little wager but I bet that we are meeting Kaiba." said Tessa.Hassleberry placed 10 bucks for Joey along with Carrie while Steve joined Tessa.

We walked to the Kame card shop and Syrus said,"I am going to guess that we are going to meet Yugi and his family."."You are right Syrus." said Alexis who I told the plan earlier.He then held forty dollars as Hassleberry said,"You are so buying us lunch Private."."You should Dino Brain. I mean I am your senior and you should try to impress me." said Syrus.The two then fought as I knocked on the door.

Tea opened the door.She had her brown hair which was up to her shoulder and it was sectioned into two layers, consisting of a darker shade of brown inner layer, with the outer layer of a light shade.She was wears a black sleeveless shirt that reveals her belly button, a red skirt and a pair of white high heeled boots.She had blue eyes and she smiled when she saw me standing there.

She then said,"You have grown up so much Bob. I thank Alexis for that." said Tea."I missed you two. Tea, meet my friends Syrus, Hassleberry, Steve, Carrie, and Tessa. Guys meet the former King of Games's wife Tea." I said."It is nice to meet you." said Tea."So is your husband home Mrs. Moto?" said Hassleberry."Yes. He is with Bob's little sister." said Tea."You have a little sister Bob? I mean I know that Ms. Summers is your older sister." said Carrie.

Tea let the group in as Tessa said,"So is your sister like you Bob?"."Nope. She can spirits like her older brother but she can't summon them out in the real world like Robert." said Tea."Wow. So is she like you or Mr. Moto?" said Syrus."I would say Yugi." said Alexis."She is right. She does have my sense of caring for others though." said Tea."I can't wait to meet Bob Senpai's little sister. I bet she could defeat Hassleberry with ease." said Steve.

I then saw Yugi holding a little girl in his arms.She is 6 years old, blond hair, and purple eyes.She saw me as she said,"Big brother!".She tackled me to the ground as Yugi said,"It is good to see you and Alexis again Bob. You all must be Bob's friends. You know who I am.".The Ra Yellow plus Syrus and Steve got his autograph as I said,"So Rose? Do you think you could beat your big brother in a duel?".She shook her head as she said,"Nope. I mean you are such a great duelist.".

Alexis said,"Did you miss me Rose?".Rose hugged her as Tessa said,'I guess she did Lex."."You can say that again. When Rose learned that her big brother found a girlfriend, she was curious about our little Alexis but we grew to love her." said Tea.Rose then said,"So who is Bob's best friend?"."Me!" said Syrus, Hassleberry, and Steve."I would think it would be Kurt or Alexis." said Carrie."Yeah. We have been through a lot but we are more like brothers." I said.

Yugi then said,"How about a triangle duel between Syrus, Hassleberry, and Steve to decide who is Bob's real best friend?"."I am in. You two are so going done." said Hassleberry."Yeah right. You had trouble with the guy who wore a bag over his head." said Steve.I looked at Alexis who said,"It is a long story Bob."."So where should we have this duel?" said Syrus."I have the perfect place! Follow me!" said Rose.

The little girl ran out of the store with her mom plus the three boys who ran after her."She is a huge body of energy." said Carrie."Yes. She is like Bob when he was that age. I remember that Bob here challenge me to a duel some many times to defeat me. How many tries did it take again?" said Yugi."1000 tries dad. Please don't remember me about that." I said."Wow. You were a very determined child." said Tessa."You should hear some other stories about little Bob." said Alexis.

Alexis told the two stories about me being well a kid.We then found Rose in the park with Tea.I then saw the three getting ready to have a triangle duel.Tessa then said,"So what are Syrus, Steve, and Hassleberry doing?"."They are getting ready to duel to see who is my big brother's best friend!" said Rose.Tea held her in her arms as she said,"She was really excited for your visit Bob."."It is really obvious. I am happy to see her too." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Syrus said,"So who is going first?".Hassleberry said,"I think I should go first."."Okay. Hassleberry goes first then me and then Syrus. Sound good?" said Steve."Sure." said Syrus."You can do this Sy! Show them who is their senior." said Carrie.Hassleberry then drew a card and he said,"I summon Hyper Hammerhead in attack mode!".The huge headed dinosaur stood there and the muscle duelist said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn Steve.".

The boy drew a card as he said,"I summon Greg and Mimi The Twins!".The two then appeared as Greg said,"Lets show them who is Bob's true best friend."."Right brother." said Mimi.Steve then said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn Syrus.".The boy drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Quick Summon! This lets me special summon a monster from my deck with 2000 or less ATK points! I pick Skilled White Magician!".

Quick Summon.Spell.This spell allows you to special summon a monster from your deck with 2000 or less ATK points.

He stood there and then Syrus said,"I now summon Skilled Dark Magician in attack mode.".He stood there with his brother and then Syrus said,"I now end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn muscle for brains.".Hassleberry then drew a card and he said,"By sending Hyper Hammerhead to the grave, I play the spell Big Evolution Pill! This allows me to special summon my higher level troops just like my best friend Bob. He always bring out his guns out and he always bring out his A-list cards at the beginning.".

Yugi then looked at Bob and Tea said,"You still do that?"."Yeah. It is my my main plan of attack. It is how I win all of my duels." said Bob.The Ra Yellow then said,"I now summon Jurrac Spinos!".Then a fire like dinosaur appeared as Hassleberry said,"Charge toward Greg and show him Inferno Crunch!".Then the boy was eaten alive as Steve lost 800 life points and he said,"I activate my facedown! Zodiac Strike! I now special summon Simon the Archer!".

Simon the Archer.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 1700.Beast Warrior/Effect.One of the Zodiac Monster and he is a master Archer. He can shoot one of his arrows to hit a target a mile from his current location.He can shoots arrows which can freeze, shock, and burn his opponent.If there is a Zodiac monster on your field, he can deliver 800 life points for each monster on your field.

Then a man stood there wearing the same suit as Greg but bigger.He had a quiver filled with arrows with different tips, brown hair, blue eyes, a bow made of made and it looked like something from space, and he had a serious look on him."I now activate his special effect! I now strike you both with 800 points of damage. Show these two the power of Universal Arrows!" said Steve.The archer then fired his arrows as the two lost 800 life points.

Tessa said,"Wow. That was a good move."."Well Syrus hasn't attacked yet." said Carrie."Isn't it still big guy's turn?" said Rose."She is right. I now activate my dino's special effect. This lets me special summon a Spinos Token to your field!" said Hassleberry.Then a mini one stood next to the girl who was disgusted by the smell."I end my turn. Your move Steve." said Hassleberry.

Steve drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Zodiac Tribute. By offering up a monster on my field, I can special summon a Zodiac Monster. I pick your token so I can special summon Ariel The Mermaid!".She stood there where the Dino once was.Steve then said,"I now activate my facedown! Ocean Typhoon! Since I have Ariel on my field, I can destroy a monster on the field! I picked that overgrown lizard! Ocean Blast!" said Steve.

Zodiac Tribute.Spell.Normal.By sending one monster on your field to the grave, you can special summon a Zodiac Monster from your deck.
Ocean Typhoon.Trap.Normal.This trap only works if you have Ariel the Mermaid or Peter and Piper the fishes on your field.They can destroy one monster on the field.

The water went toward the Dino who was gone as Steve said,"I now summon Zodiac Warrior in attack mode.".Then a warrior stood there.He wield his sword in his right hand as he held a shield with the zodiac on it.Steve then said,"I now attack. Destroy Skilled Dark Magician with Lighting Arrow!".The archer fired the arrow as Syrus said,"I activate my facedown! Magical Cylinder!".The arrow went inside of the cylinder as Steve then took 2500 points of damage.

Zodiac Warrior.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.A warrior of the Zodiac 24.He fights for them even through they tortured him with their magic.It is their way of showing their love toward him.Once destroyed, you can special summon a Zodiac Monster.

Steve then said,"I now attack Hassleberry with Zodiac Warrior!".He rushed toward the Ra who said,"Go! I now play Dino Barrier. By sending a Dinosaur Type monster from my hand to the grave, it blocks the attack and you take damage if the monster that I send to the grave is stronger than your warrior.".Then the warrior saw a zombie like dinosaur and it was eaten."What was that thing?" said Syrus."My Zombie Dino. His special effect activates. I now can summon five Dino Tokens and I pick Syrus to take 600 points of damage for each one." said Hassleberry.

Dino Barrier.Spell.Normal.By sending a Dinosaur from your hand to the grave, it can block an attack.If the monster that you send to the grave is destroyed is stronger than the monster attacking, the duelist who is attacking takes damage.
Zombie Dino.Attribute Dark.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1800.Dinosaur/Effect.A dinosaur brought back to the present thanks to dark magic.Once send to the grave, you can summon 5 Dino tokens to your field.Your opponent takes 600 points for each one destroyed and you can draw a card for each one destroyed.

Then five mini Dinosaur appeared as Steve said,"Since you send Zodiac Warrior to the grave, I now special summon Salvador the Scorpion!".Then a man stood there.He had the same suit as the archer, red and white hair, sunglasses, two pistols in his hands, and a cocky smirk on his face."He has a special effect. He can attack twice if there is a Zodiac Monster on the field. I now attack both Magician with him! Quick Fire Sand Tornado!".

Salvador the Scorpion.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2600 DEF 2000.Beast Warrior/Effect.He use the power of sand to control his enemies.He can make them do anything due to the sand inside of their bodies.He is a known ladies man and he is dating Ariel.He usually gets punished by her because he is well flirting with other women.He can attack twice if you have a Zodiac Monster on your field.

Then two sand tornado went toward the magician and Syrus said,"I activate my other facedown! Magic Barrier! This protects my monsters from your attacks!".The two attacks were stopped as the sand went back toward Salvador who had Ariel in his arms resting."I now attack with Ariel and Mimi! Destroy two Dino Tokens!" said Steve.The two then destroy them causing Syrus 1200 points of damage as Hassleberry drew 2 more cards.

Magic Barrier.Spell.Normal.This spell protects your spellcaster from attacks.

Steve then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Syrus.".Bob then looked at the duel to see the current standings.Hassleberry had 3 monsters on his field, one facedown card, three cards in his hand, and 3200 life points.Steve had four monsters on his field, two facedown card, zero cards in his hand, and 1000 life points.Syrus had two monsters on his field, zero facedown card, 2 cards in his hand, and 2000 life points.

"This duel could go to any of them. I mean I bet Steve's facedown is going to protect his Zodiac monster along with Ariel who is in Salavador's arms and Hassleberry's Dino are like an army." said Yugi."So who do you think is going to win Bob? I mean I think Steve and his Zodiac Deck." said Tessa."You would say that because of your massive crush on him." said Alexis."I think Syrus can do this." said Carrie."I agree with you Carrie! You got this Syrus! Show them the power of The Mercenary King's Best Friend!" said Bob.

Syrus drew a card and he said,"Perfect. I now activate Skilled Dark Magician and Skilled White Magician's special effect! I now special summon Dark Magician and Buster Blader!".The two stood there and then Syrus said,"I play the Spell Combo! Gust Bellows and Magic Degree! Magic Degree negates all monster effects on the field while Gust Bellows destroy them all!".

Magic Degree.Trap.Normal.All of your opponent's monster's special effects are negated.

The field was wipe clean excluding for the monster on Kurt's Field.Syrus then said,"I now play Lucky Hand! Let me draw 5 cards!".He drew 5 cards as Syrus said,"I now play two Heroic Entrance! Lets go Dark Magician Girl and Ultimate Magical Girl!".The two stood there as Syrus said,"Buster and Dark Magician! Attack Steve! Ladies show Hassleberry the power of Syrus!".The four then defeated the three as Syrus said,"And that is game!".

Bob P.O.V
Carrie tackled Syrus who blushed like crazy and she said,"You were so awesome Sy! I am so proud of you."."Thanks Carrie." said Syrus.I was happy for him as I saw Steve getting a hug from Tessa who said he did a really good job.Hassleberry had Rose trying to cheer him up and she was doing a good job."Hey Sarge! Guess what?!" said Hassleberry."What?" said Alexis."I am going to explore the city some more! Later!" said Hassleberry.

He ran off as Steve said,"I guess you forgot about Lunch."."Lets not remind him about that." said Tessa."I better go after him. I know the city a little better. Care to come with me Carrie?" said Steve.She then grabbed his hand as they ran after the Ra.Tea said,"Your friends are sure interesting."."Yeah but it is nice to have them around. It makes my day full of fun." I said."So can we give them a tour daddy?!" said Rose."Sure. You kids wouldn't mind that?" said Yugi."Nope!" said the two first years.We followed them into the city.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile at the nearby mountain, Chazz stood there with Miranda.Miranda said,"So what are we doing here Chazz? I would rather be at an hotel right now."."We are here on a quest for Master Sartorius. We are here to get his sisters plus the Light Brigade and Holy Four." said Chazz."Right. Lets go." said Miranda.The two started their journey up the mountain.

Next time,
Kurt's group meets an old friend of Kurt and Bastion realized something about himself.
    
Group 1:Bob, Alexis, Syrus, Carrie, Steve, Tessa, and Hassleberry.
Group 2:Kurt, Casey, Amelia, Holly, Johnny, and Danny.
Group 3:Aster, Hannah, Bastion, Atticus, and Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment