Friday, February 20, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 47 The Society of Light Strikes Duel Academy


The beginning of the Society of Light Arc.I promise that some people will join the light by choice or by force.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up back in the empty field.It had been a year since I last been here.I think around the beginning of the year.I walked around and I saw a weird light.It looked like so evil and most of the time light isn't evil but good.I then touched it as I felt my skin burn off."YES BOB! ACCEPT THE LIGHT! YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES WILL BE SEEING THE LIGHT VERY SOON! THE LIGHT OF DESTRUCTION IS UPON YOU MERCENARY KING!" said a voice.

I woke up drenched in sweat."Bob. Are you okay?" said Yubel.I saw her standing there and I said,"I am fine Yubel. No need to worry about me."."You are drenched in sweat. Did you have a dream about the Dark Ruler?" said Yubel."No. I just was dreaming that I was in the desert and this is what happened." I said.I was lying badly as Yubel said,"Okay Bob. If you need someone to talk to me, you have me and the others. Don't forget that.".She was gone as I said,"I better get my shower down.".

I was walking to school with Danny and Kurt who were back to normal."Man. It is so weird having the Aster Phoenix as a underclassman." said Danny."Amelia, Hannah, Steve, Tessa, and Hassleberry are also our underclassmen too Danny." said Kurt."I know that but Aster has been a huge jerk to me for 2 years now and now it is time to get some revenge." said Danny."I thought you defeating his Destiny Heroes was that." I said.

Danny said,"You okay man? I mean you look out of it. Are you sick? I mean Alexis and Rias love you man. I mean no offense but you look like shit."."Very blunt Danny. He is right though. I mean you look terrible. Do you need to go to the nurse?" said Kurt.I then said,"NO!".The two then said,"You had a bad dream didn't you?"."You guys can read me like a book. I had a dream about the Light of Destruction." I said."Isn't Light not destructive? I am pretty sure about that." said Danny.

Kurt then said,"Most light isn't Danny but this one is. You know that Bob can control the Gentle Darkness right?"."Yeah. So this Light of Destruction is your arch rival like your Joker to your Batman?" said Danny.I then said,"Pretty much yeah. I mean the dream felt so real. My skin felt like it was burning off."."You talk to Neos or Yubel about it? I mean those two are both pretty familiar with this Light." said Danny."I haven't told either of them. I mean for the first time in my life, I am scared." I said.
Kurt said,"Don't worry man. I mean we defeated your family killer with our family bond. We can do this too. I mean we have the girls to help us."."Yeah. I mean Stella is an amazing duelist and she is pretty cute." said Danny.He then got a pretty nasty glare from Danny who said,"But she is your girl Kurt brother of mine. I like her sister."."Yeah. She is very interesting to say the least. She remembers me of Atticus." I said."We will talk about this later. We are late for class." said Kurt.We ran to the building so that we don't have detention.

Narrator P.O.V
After school, Chazz stood outside of his former dorm the Obelisk Blue Dorm."Soon this will be the Obelisk White Boys Dorm. I hope Chelsea and Leah can hold up their end." thought Chazz.He opened the door and he saw his old friends Bubba and Beau.Remember them?I don't.I mean they are so forgettable.Bubba then said,"What are you doing here Chazz?"."Yeah Chazz. You are a Slifer Slacker and a crazy one at that." said Beau."You won't be think that I am crazy very soon." said Chazz.

The two said,"Huh? What are you talking about Psycho?".Chazz then activated his duel disk and he said,"I will change you all for the Light!".Beau and Bubba were joined by three other Obelisk and Bubba said,"You are going to duel all of us at the same time?"."Yeah. I am." said Chazz.The five Obelisk said,"Game On!"."Time to make you all see the light!" yelled Chazz.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Danny, Kurt, Syrus, Steve, and Hassleberry."So Sarge? Why were you late for lunch today?" said Hassleberry."Yeah. Both of your girlfriends were worried sick about you Senpai. I mean they care for you a lot." said Steve."Me and Bob was helping Ms. Fontaine with something. Right Bob?" said Kurt.We were trying to help Kurt's new and old spirits get along and their relationship right now is very scary.

I then said,"Yeah. I had to use my full strength."."Oh. That makes sense. So where are we going Danny?" said Syrus.He was leading our little expedition and he said,"To the girls dorm.".Me and Kurt then said in complete unison,"Why are we going there Danny?"."Atticus Rhodes is back at Duel Academy and the girls will be gone from their dorm. You know what that means?" said Danny.Syrus then sighed because he knew what the Slifer was thinking as the two underclassmen said,"What Private Danny?"."We can live out our youth! Lets go!" said Danny.

The three ran off as Syrus said,"Should we try to stop him guys?"."Nah. Let me get in trouble. The boy needs to control his hormones." said Kurt."I remember someone doing the same thing around when he learned the body of the female." I said."Really?" said Syrus.Kurt then grumbled something as I said,"I will tell you later Sy. Lets catch up to the others.".

We then saw the three drained of their energy and they were on the ground as I saw Aster standing there with Stella, Alexis, Rias, Carrie, Sam, and Tessa."Hey ladies. I am going to take a shot in the dark and guess that our male friends scared you. Rias went all Devil on her." said Syrus."Correct. Good job little one." said Rias.She then grabbed my arm as Alexis grabbed the other.Stella said,"So what were they trying to do Kurt?"."Since your brother is here Alexis, Danny convinced Steve and Hassleberry to go live their youth." said Kurt.

Tessa said,"I don't blame you at all Steve. So who is your brother Lex?"."Atticus Rhodes. He is like Danny but he gets girls." said Alexis."Really? Girls like that type of guys." said Carrie."Love works in strange way Carrie. Trust me, I know that for a fact." said Aster."You are talking about Leah right Aster?" said Sam.He nod as Rias said,"I heard that she was a student here and that she is BFF with Chelsea."."Oh yeah. Her. I forget about Sarge's crazy fan." said Hassleberry.

I then saw Mindy and Jasmine running toward our group and Stella said,"What is wrong? Did you two lose your makeup supplies?"."No. We have a bigger problem." said Jasmine."Crowler decided to dress like a man?" said Sam and Danny."Why is that a problem?" said Aster and Rias."I'll explain later. What happened ladies?" I said."Follow us!" said Mindy.The two ran off as Carrie said,"Lets follow them.".We ran after the girls.

We reached the Obelisk Blue Boys Dorm and I covered my eyes."My eyes! They hurt!" said Steve."Yeah. It is so white." said Tessa."It is a good thing that my glasses can be mini sunglasses." said Syrus.He then turned them on and he fell over."Syrus!" said Carrie.She helped him up as Jasmine said,"You okay Sy?"."Yeah. It is really bright." said Syrus."Ay men Solider. The painter should be fired." said Hassleberry.

The light cleared as Alexis saw Atticus on the floor."Atty!" said Alexis.She ran toward her along with Stella."Hey you two. We have a big problem and his name is Chazz." said Atticus.Aster and Hassleberry grabbed him and Aster said,"We will take him to the nurse office. Steve and Tessa should come with us."."Right Aster." said the two.The five walked out as I said,"What did Chazz do this time?"."It is the Chazz!" yelled the boy.

I then saw him sitting there in a throne being held in the air by people with the same outfit."Man Chazz. Your fashion sense sucks a huge one." said Danny."Yeah." said Sam."Can it heathens!" said the students."What is going on Chazz? If you don't give me a answer, I will beat you until you cry uncle." said Stella.Rias whispered to me,"I taught her that Bobby."."Thanks?" I said."The Obelisk Blue boys dorm has seen the Light just like the girls dorm!" said another voice.

I then saw Chelsea in a throne with the girls.I was personally impressed that they could lift her up."Ah. Look who it is." said a voice.I then saw Leah as I said,"You! You had something to do with this?!"."Isn't she the girl that Bob dueled?" said Carrie."Yeah." said Syrus and Mindy."We did nothing to them Bobby. We made them see the light." said Chelsea.I then covered my ears along with Rias and Alexis as they yelled about the Light.

I then saw my deck glow as Devil Dragon roared loudly."Thanks buddy." I whispered.Stella then said,"So what can we do to make you leave?".Chazz stood in front of her and Kurt said,"Hey back off Princeton. People like their space."."You should can it." said Chazz.He was then thrown into the lake along with Danny who tried to flip some skirts up.I would feel bad for him but he deserved it.I feel bad for poor Sam who has fallen for the Harem King.

Carrie and Syrus went to go get them as Leah said,"The Chazz along with Chelsea will duel two of you. If you two win, we will turn everyone back to normal."."Even Chazz?" said Rias and Alexis."Yes. But if they lose their duel, I will make them see the light." said Leah.Kurt stood there shaking and wet as he said,"I will duel them."No. You aren't Kurt. I will." said Stella."Why?" said Jasmine."I may be crashing nearby the Slifer Red Dorm but we are still Obelisk students." said Stella.

"I see. Okay. So who will be your partner? Oh and it has to be an Obelisk Blue." said Leah.Danny grumbled something about the whole thing as Sam said,"I'll do it."."Wow. I get to see Sam duel." said Carrie."Yeah. The last time Sam dueled was against Kurt and Danny with her sister Taylor. They were being possessed by the Dark Ruler." I said."I heard that was a good duel." said Syrus."Lets go. All hail the light!" said Chazz.We followed the cult toward the arena.

I sat with Kurt, Danny, Syrus, Carrie, Alexis, Rias, Ashley, and Taylor.The two heard about the Society of Light from some of their fanboys and friends respectably and the duel with their younger sister.Kurt then whispered to me because Danny was distracted the group,"Do you think the Light of Destruction had something to do with this?"."Yeah but I think it is the pro's agent Sartorius. I know that your girlfriend and Danny's female friend can do it." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
The two girls stood across from the two duelist wearing white uniforms."Time for you two to see the light!" said Chazz.The crowd behind them yelled,"All hail the Light!".Stella then sighed as she said,"You ready to knock some well needed sense in him Sam?"."Yeah." said Sam.The two then activated their duel disk as Chelsea said,"Chazz will go first, then Stella, then me, and finally Sam. Sound good?"."Sure. Get your game on!" said the girls.

Chazz drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Infernal White! This spell allows you two to see my hand for the rest of the duel.".The girls were confused as Chazz said,"The light holds no secret. I summon Armed Dragon LV 3 in attack mode. I end my turn with two facedowns.".Stella then drew a card and she thought,"So Chazz placed down Mystical Space Typhoon and something called Holy Ray.".Chazz said,"Now during your standby phases, you two lose 600 life points.".

Stella then said,"I summon Space Lion!".Then a lion stood there with a mane looking like space.Stella then said,"My monster's special effect activates! For every spell and trap on your field, my monsters gains 400 ATK and DEF points while you two lose 400 life points for each one.".The lion roared as the Society member grumbled.Stella then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Your move Chelsea.".Stella then thought,"It is a good thing that I have Space Barrier and Scrap Iron Scarecrow facedown.".

Space Lion.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1600.Beast/Effect.The lion of Space.His roar can scare crooks from miles away.For every spell and traps on your opponent's field, he gains 400 ATK and DEF points for each one and your opponent lose 400 life points.His attack doesn't go down once the spell or trap is gone.

Chelsea drew a card and she said,"I summon Harpie Lady!".The harpie stood there and Chelsea said,"I now play the spell Elegant Egotist and Cyber Shield!".The three stood there with their armor and then Chelsea said,"I end my turn with a facedown.".After Sam lost 600 life points due to Chazz's spell, Sam then drew a card and she said,"I now summon Lord of D and the Flute of Summoning Dragons! I now special summon Rare Metal Dragon and White-Horned Dragon!".

The two powerful dragon stood there and then Sam said,"I end my turn.".After Space Lion used his special effect on Chazz and they lost 400 life points.Chazz said,"I play my facedown! Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy my partner's facedown!"."Huh?" said the two girls.The card revealed to be White Hole."White Hole?" said the crowd excluding Bob."This spell lets all of us bring a high level monster from our deck. I pick Despair from the Dark in defense mode." said Chazz.The zombie appeared as Stella said,"I pick Space Guardian!".

White Hole.Spell.Normal.Once this spell is destroyed, you and your opponent get to summon a high leveled monster from your decks.

The monster stood there as Chelsea said,"I pick Harpie's Pet Dragon!".The dragon appeared and it gained 900 ATK and DEF points thanks to the sister on the field.Sam said,"I pick Rabidragon.".The bunny/dragon hybrid appeared as Chazz said,"This is perfect. I activate my facedown Holy Ray.".Then the facedown card flipped over and the light blinded the arena.

Holy Ray.Trap.Normal.This traps destroy all monster on your opponent field and they take damage based on their monsters ATK points.

Bob P.O.V
I then felt the Light of Destruction calling to me."Mercenary King! Come to me! We must join so that we can replace that nasty Gentle Darkness with the warm and beautiful Light!" said LOD."No! Get back!" I yelled.Then I produced a lot of darkness from me and the light was gone."I can't believe that you can get rid of light with darkness." said Ashley."You get used to it when you are friends with the guy who can literally produce the stuff Ashley." said Syrus.

Danny then said,"I hate to be the jerk here but Kurt is missing along with Taylor.".I then saw their seats were empty and Carrie said,"So what did that Holy Ray do?"."I think it blinded the arena right?" said Rias."No. It has a far more evil threat. It made Stella and Sam lose the duel." said Alexis."Are you serious Lex?" said Danny, Syrus, and Carrie."She is right. I mean she and Bob studied many decks and cards when they were at Pegasus's mansion." said Rias.

I then ran down there to see Kurt and Taylor."Bob? What happened?" said the two."The two have seen the light!" yelled Chazz.I then saw him standing with a grin making the three of us uncomfortable.Kurt grabbed him and he yelled,"What the hell did you do to my girlfriend! You better answer me now or so help me Princeton! I will let my spirits maul you to pieces!".I held him back as Taylor saw the two girls standing there.

Kurt ran up to Stella and he said,"Are you okay Stella?".She then slapped him and she said,"Leave me alone. You are the brother of the Harem King. A disgusting pervert and our relationship is over. Good bye forever.".Kurt was shocked as Taylor said,"Are you okay Sam?"."Yeah but I see the Light. We should duel like we did when we were kids. I can make you also see the Light!" said Sam.

Taylor then grabbed Kurt who was mumbling something.I then told everyone to leave while I talk to Leah alone.Everyone left include the new members of the Society of Light.I then said,"Hey. Bring them back."."Oh Bobby. Why haven't you let the Light join you? I mean it contacted you twice." said Leah."How the?" I said."I am the Light's most loyal subject. You are my natural rival in all of this Bob. I mean you wield the Gentle Darkness while I wield the Light of Darkness." said Leah.

I then felt my arm in pain.Leah then said,"We shall meet again Bob. In a duel. I mean we are both students here. Good bye Bob.".She was gone as I fell over in pain.I then pulled off my jacket along with my shirt.I then saw that my left side of my body was pretty much darkness in a nut shell.Yubel then came out and she said,"What is wrong?"."You can't tell?!" I yelled.She said,"It seems that your body is accepting the darkness because you just use a lot of it and you met the girl who holds the Light of Destruction.".

I then said,"So can we fix it Yubel? I really don't want to explain this to Rias and Alexis."."I think we can hid it back inside of you. We will have train so that you can control it." said Yubel.I stood up and I followed the spirit.

Next time,
Danny and Kurt team up against an video game duelist and a girl who likes Kurt.   

No comments:

Post a Comment